Universes Collide-Black Clove...

By rangerray

What do i put here. More

Info
Chapter 1- Wait, What!?
Tip
The test
When your stalling the next chapter
A Heck of a surprise
NO WAY
Forest Camping Part 1
E
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
Technically Uninvited Guest
HELP ME
Untitled Part 14
Chef Gordon Charmy vs. Icy Hot Balm
Lighting Boi vs Gross Leg Holes Guy
Just got hit with 9ne of these motherfriggers
News (NOT A CHAPTER)
Asta vs. Deku
:(
Noelle vs. Bakugou (Just realized how his name was supposed to be spelt).
sorry, again
The Green Mist
Reunited
Sleepy Yuno
The Declared War (REDO)
Thtoat bad
Story Update
Sport Festival Preperations
Hi, Guys!
A Huge Problem
(can't think of a name)
Eh-heh, sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
The Blue Haired Mage
anyways, I got hacked
The Problem and the Solution (And a slightly huger problem)
Let the Festival Begin!
SBAC
Cavalry Battle! The League Crashes the Party!
New Book
Sorry
The League Departs in Peace! Asta vs. Katsuki Bakugo!
Noelle vs. Bakugo! Wrapping up the Sports Festival!
uh
....
i forgor๐Ÿ’€
Stories You Can Expect
My Apology๐Ÿ˜ญ
The Captain
New Schedule

Forest training camp-Pt.2

556 14 14
By rangerray

Action

Thought

"LUCK!? NOELLE!?!?" Asta cried. He hadn't seen his friends in so long! And the fact that they were right here in front of him, tied up and being carried by a creepy school girl made him so happy!

Wait...

THEY'RE BEING CARRIED BY A CREEPY SCHOOLGIRL!?

"HEY! LET MY FRIENDS GO!" Asta yelled.

"Nope! They're staying with us! We recently found out how strong they were, so we're keeping them here until they agree to be in the League of Villains!" The blonde said, smiling like a creep.

"MY FRIENDS AREN'T JOINING YOUR LITTLE VILLAIN SQUAD!!!" Asta shouted, rushing towards the villains. "ANTI-MAGIC, BLACK SLASHES!"

"Anti-Magic? What the hell is that?" Shigaraki thought.

Dabi blasted blue flames towards Asta, only for them to be redirected to the villains.

"What? How!? Is that what he meant by Anti-Magic?" Shigaraki pondered.

In blinding speed, Asta ran over to get his friend away from the villain trio. He grabbed his friends from the blonde and took them to a nearby tree. He then proceeded to take off the tape from their mouths and hands.

"Our...Grimoires! They... have them!" Luck panted.

Asta snapped his neck 180 degrees to look at the villains.

"Where are their grimoires!? Give them back, now!" Asta demanded.

"Oh, these things?" Shigaraki waved the grimoires at Asta. He threw them into the fire Dabi created, expecting them to burn. What Shiggy didn't know is that they wouldn't...

Asta ran towards the grimoires, picking them up carefully because of Dabi's flames.

"W-what? H-how?" Shigaraki stuttered. "Those are BOOKS! They're supposed to burn!"

"Grimoires are 'special' books. They don't just burn like that. The only way to destroy them is by killing the owner." Asta explained, tossing the grimoires to his squadmates.

"All right! Now, let's see if you brang a good fighting spirit with you!" Luck chuckled, activating his Thunder God's Boots and Thunder God's Gloves.

"This battle will be quick and easy! I am royalty after all." Noelle announced, pulling out her magic wand.

"Wait, are these kids serious? Taking us on by themselves? This will be easier than expected..." Dabi thought, creating blue flames from the palm of his hand.

"Don't underestimate us just because we're kids. We are a lot stronger than we seem." Noelle says, as if she read Dabi's mind. She started charging up a move that could be who knows how powerful.

"Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon's Roar!" Yells Noelle, blasting a sea dragon towards the villains.

"Lighting Magic: Thunderclap Crumbling Orb!" Luck shouts, sending a ball of lighting towards the trio.

"AHHH!" The villains are hit by the powerful attack, courtesy of the two mages. They fall down, battered and bruised all over. They are not dead, no. But, the attack of the spells sent to them was enough to knock them out.

~Back to the sleeping grounds~

Asta, Luck and Noelle were walking back to the sleeping grounds. Asta was explaining what this world was like and some other information he needed to fill Noelle in on.

Finally, they got back. They saw the students in sleeping bags, though Momo was using one of her own beds. A bit too extra, don't ya think? (I also have to inform you that the sleeping grounds here are like the dorms at U.A High.)

Anyways, once visible to the students, Asta got congratulated for a short moment. The reason it stopped is because once the students saw Noelle and Luck, they bombarded them with questions.

"Who are you guys?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Are you villains?"

"A-hem." The class turned around and saw Mr. Aizawa. When he ever said 'A-hem' he needed to say something important.

"Class, I have an important announcement. Two, actually. First one, we are heading back to U.A tomorrow, so you better prepare yourselves. Anyway who doesn't wake up by 8:30 A.M will be left behind. Second thing, we will have Asta explained who these too uninvited guests are tomorrow. Alright, goodnight." Aizawa said, turn away to go take his well deserved beauty sleep.

END

J.K

~Next morning~

Class 1-A (and unexpected guests) were heading back to U.A. The whole class was curious about the newcomers, but they stayed their distance.

Back at school, it was finally time for all the student's questions to be answered.

"Alright, the way this is going to go is that anyone who has a question has to raise their hand. Our guests have to pick one person and answer their question. Got it?" The class nodded their heads.

Almost everyone in the class raised their hands. Some people didn't have questions, but still wanted to listen anyways,

"You, the yellow haired boy, what's your question?" Noelle asked, pointing to Kaminari.

"Are you guys from the same world as Asta?" He asked.

"Yes, we are." Noelle answered.

"Ooh, ooh! I have a question!" Kirishima exclaimed. "What are those black robes you guys are wearing?"

"Alright, so, in our world, there is something called magic knights. We protect our home, Clover Kingdom. (At the time of writing this Asta's Devil Unity has come out. Not important to the story YET, but I just wanted to tell some people that didn't know.) We join Magic Knight squads in order to protect people. Me, Asta, and Luck joined the Black Bulls, the 'worst of the worst magic knight squad' as some people call it. But, when Asta joined the Black Bulls, he quickly changed that."

"Woah! That's so cool!" Mina exclaimed. "And also, I have a question for you. Who are the members of the Black Bulls?

"Alright! I can answer this one!" Luck said. "Alright, so first, there's Captain Yami, the Captain of the Black Bulls. He has dark magic, and he's really strong! Next, there's this guy named Nacht. We don't see him a lot, since he hates the Black Bulls. He only joined so he could do what he wanted freely. Next, we have Vanessa. She uses string magic. She's also very...interesting."

The class wondered what he meant by that. But, they couldn't ponder on it for too long, as Luck was continuing.

"Next, there's Charmy. She is the squad chef, and she's a total foodie. She eats more than she breathes! There's also Gordan. He doesn't talk much, but when he does, we can barely hear him. There's Gauche, the sister lover. Everytime he looks at his sister, he gets nose bleeds. Next, there's Zora. He likes to pull pranks on us, and especially on Asta. His ash magic makes it even funnier!"

"How could he use ash to make pranks?" Deku thought, scribbling everything Luck said down.

"Then there's Grey. She's really shy, and whenever someone even looks at her, she tries to hide her face. There's Henry, the owner of the Black Bulls Hideout. He sucks away our Mana just a bit. It's fine though, since he needs Mana to live. There's Secre, the used to be bird. She used to be just a bird before, but then we figured out that she was actually a human! And, last but not least, Magna! He uses flame magic, but it doesn't compare to my lighting magic!"

"Woah, that was a lot to take in!" Jirou said. It sure must never get lonely there.

There were a couple more questions.

Nah, I'm kidding. There were a LOT of questions.

~Night~

"Man, I'm already missing the other Black Bulls. I wonder what they're doing right now." Asta thought. He was using his brain more than he usually does, so that made him tired. He dozed of to a wonderful sleep.

Well, that is, until it wasn't.

Asta was awoken by his light being turned on.

"*Yawn* What th-" Asta then was cut off by a bag being strapped onto his head.

"What the hell is happening? I was literally sleeping!"

Asta would've attacked whoever captured him, but he then noticed something. Two things actually. Number one is that the kidnappers Ki felt familiar. Two is that they were saying, 'I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.' It was like they didn't want to kidnap Asta.

Asta later heard his kidnapper open a door.

"What's he going to do to me now?" Asta thought.

"You can take the bag off of him now." Said a familiar voice.

"Wait, Uraraka? Is she the one who came up with this?" Asta thought. Asta hasn't known Uraraka for very long, but he was pretty sure that she wouldn't do something like this.

The bag was finally lifted off from his head. Once he could see, he saw that Luck and Noelle were in the room. Asta turned around and saw that his kidnapper was Deku.

"Wait, guys, what's going on?" Asta asked.

"Well, we just wanted to say something." Ashido said, glancing at Hagakure and Uraraka.

"What is it?" Asta said, very curious as to what they were about to do.

"WELCOME TO U.A!!!!!!" Everyone in the room shouted.

I'm REALLY sorry about this chapter coming out later than expected. I had a lot of things to do this week. So, in appreciation of your patience, I gave you a pretty long chapter! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 860 14
This story was requested by @titanDragoonHeart. Videos and Images belong to their respective owners. Yet again, I'm still not great at making descrip...
90.6K 1.6K 28
โ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ, ๐™›๐™ช๐™š๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ,โž โ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ...
131K 4.1K 70
[completed+old] black female reader x izuku midoriya/villain deku oneshots/headcannons i dont own mha i dont own atla or lok {swearing warning} {lowe...