The Quintessential Rose of En...

By IreneCharlotte

Irene, you smarty pants! Irene, you filthy bastard! Irene, you better study. Irene, you better behave. Irene... More

Protagonists
Part 1- Powerful Family
Part 3- Good o'days (2)
Part 4- New Things Aren't Always Exciting
Part 5- Contemplations
Part 6- Turning Point
Part 7- Our Past and Future
Part 8- Interview
Wedding Special
Part 9- Fitting In
Part 10- New Member
Part 11- Loss (and Found?)
Part 12- Kennedy Genes
Part 13- Kennedy Genes (2)
The Author's Reflection on Prince Philip
Part 14- The "Bloody" Tactic
NEW BOOK
Part 15- Megxit
Part 16- Justice Is Up To Everyone
Part 17- A Dead Trap
Part 18- Pressure
Part 19- After Sadness
Author's Note
Part 20- London Bridge Down
Face Reveal
Epilogue
New Book!

Part 2- Good o'days

6.7K 96 19
By IreneCharlotte

- Irene's mother, Lauren was Diana's friend and "partner in crime". Although they live in two separate worlds, the former is good at studying while the latter is good at sports and music. At school, when Lon is teased or bullied by some boys, Diana would help her out. They would support one another and they were best friends. Then, they married in the same year (to two different people, of course) and had their children (Issac and William) in the same year. 

- After William's birth, Charles started to meet Camilla, and Diana was aware of it. (sad) She struggled to believe in love and battled with profound dejection. Lon always supports her. She was the first to notice Diana's self-harm and helped her all along. They meet at least once a month, no wonder, their sons were best buddies. (That includes Harry.)

- Irene was the only girl in the clan. She educated to be polite and not do as she pleases. Her interests are not exactly the same as the boys. She plays piano, flute, violin, and harp. She is fluent in English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, and Spanish. She loved sketching real objects. She finished Calculus when she was 6 and was always 10 to 12 years more mature than her age. Her favorites sport was horsemanship.

- William always loved to play, he hadn't taken any interest in drawing, though he played the piano, which was a M U S T for the royals. His studies were in the middle of the upper level. But he was active in multiple sports.

- Harry was a literal tomboy.

The next part will be a detailed one-shot of one typical but special day they spent together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 4 23
Illyria thought navigating secondary school would be the hardest thing to do when she turned fifteen years old since moving to England. Instead, she...
623 147 30
I want to tell you a tale, of a handsome prince meeting a beautiful young maiden. The moment their eyes met; they knew that they were in love. It was...
74.6K 2.2K 26
"No George. I'm not Olivia." I replied and he chuckled. "Don't joke. I'm serious." He spoke. "I am not Olivia. I'm not joking." I replied. He looked...
352 27 19
In a blink of an eye, my life was turned upside down... "Just one final exam, until I go to university!" I exclaimed giving my self motivation. This...