When the Beast... Met the Bak...

By musical_love678

Beauty and the beast... where a beautiful girl is held prisoner by a scary monster who eventually falls in lo... More

Caught the eye of the Beast...
A Busy Monday Morning..
The family knows...
Symphony...
Rogue's Tale...
Wounded Pup...
Part of a big scheme.
Wolf cake pops!
Announcement
HEY....
Another Rant
The Angry pup
My so-called mate
A bit of Progress...
Challenge
Time's up!!!
Roller coster rode of day (I)
Roller coaster ride of a day(II)
What the hell...

Hey.....

3.6K 81 9
By musical_love678

Hi guys.... How's life treating you all? I hope all of you are happy. Doing what you like. Or fighting for what you want.

Right now I'm on my way back home after seeing off my bestie/ best sister in thw world to college. And trust me the tears won't stop. I hate saying goodbyes and it took a bullshit amount of courage to do this one. I tried to smile and say goodbye and all the best for her new life but still my eyes welled up.

I know the distance won't change things between us, I'll still be bitching to her about the world and she'll try to make things get through my thick skull. I am happy for her new start but these years won't stop. Maybe theu are what we call happy tears.... Maybe its because I already miss her. I don't know.

Aa for the rest I have my exam in two days...on valentines. Yay.....

I may post a chapter tonight. Not sure but please bare with me for a little while more.

With love,
Musical_love678.

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 559 8
Written specially for the WP LGBTQ+ "Once upon a time" contest! "Hi. My name is...hmm. I can't give that away yet. I can however tell you that I'm i...
1.8K 63 13
Book 1- String of fate series ~Emerson Haneul Wordsworth, the eldest son of the most powerful pack, is anything but an ideal mate. He could tolerate...
58.3K 2.8K 30
Reese Odona is a boy who had the pleasure of being born after the war and during a time of peace between the species. Humans were no longer used as s...
113K 6.5K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...