Playa 🥰💍

By meerahcfs_

East is a drug lord and Ariana is a model . There madly in love but lots of things go left 😩. More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9

3

1.2K 31 16
By meerahcfs_

Arianna

It was 6:50 I had got in the shower and did my hygiene, I was so tired. I got nothing done, I had a airbed from long ago that I packed until I could go shopping. I was brushing my teeth and got a notification from my bank. I looked at it and it was saying six flags sent my check through direct deposit. I was so happy I started twerking, I have a goofy personality I said talking to my self. I got dressed in a orange sweatshirt some black jeans and matching channel sneakers and left for school witch was 20 minutes away, so that why I wake up so early. It was 8:35 meaning I had like 45 minutes before getting to school so I went to my favorite breakfast joint. I pulled up seeing Dave dealing to people and he looked at me, I was started blushing so I looked down. 

"Hey ma" Dave said coming up to me. "I saw you blushing at me, you fine" he spoke afterwards

"Oh thanks, your cute" I said lowly

"Take my number" he said taking each other phones.

"whats ya name?" Dave spat

"Arianna but Ari for short"I said walking in to get a seat as Dave followed me

"Lets eat and let me get to know you" - Dave

"Sure thing" - Ari

30 minutes later

We were leaving the breakfast joint laughing and smiling. I really love him he match my energy so much. "Your place at 10:00?" Dave questioned "Well I just bought my house so I have to shop, maybe tomorrow?"I questioned back.

"Bet, love you ma" he whispered. 

"I love you too" I said questioning my self.

Got the nigga saying he love me in the first day? I though to myself before pulling off to school. 

I got there and Tae and Jayda was kept asking where have I been. "Trying to handle my life" I said very honestly. Today I didn't have time for Britney crusty ass. I went to history and I got out my textbook and homework from last night and gave it in. I always finish work first so I literally just be sitting there. Believe it or not I'm a good and smart student. I don't be on my phone or nothing like that. I started having so many thoughts in my head that made me instan;y get emotional until realizing I was in class. 

Dave

I was dealing my man Anthony when I saw lil shawty blushing at me. She was pretty as hell, smaill wast short fat ass and a pretty face. I had tog et up on that, so I ate breakfast with her. By the time we was done we was smiling and having a good time. But I fucked up .. I told her I loved her. I did but it was the first day, she gonna think I'm easy to get. But I got something for her ass. I think she was going to school, I don't got o school but I just might start shawty firee .

Later that day - Arianna 

It was 2:30 and I took off work today so I could get my house together. On the first night I ordered furniture so it will be here today. I might be doing this all night. Tomorrow I have to go model, I hope I can make it.

20 Minutes later 

I pulled up to walmart so I could get little stuff and decor. I needed to go food shop too so I would buy everything from there. I was walking around and I saw an older lady looking just like me. "Is this my mama or long lost sibling?" I thought to myself before walking out the aisle.  I went to the line to check out and I had all this shit in my cart.

4 hours later

I'm fucking tired I screamed finally putting together my dresser now finishing up. It was 12 AM and I got work in the morning. I got a quick but long shower made some Noodles and went to sleep. My furninshed house down below -

Kitchen

Living room (hard to get on with a view)

Bedroom

the end .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 2.8K 25
ඒ ආත්මෙ වගේ රූපෙ නොතිබුනත් අපි අපේමයි ඒ කෝපි ඇස් ඒක සනාත කරනවා.
1M 22.3K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...
91.5K 4K 37
"My Master"one of the worst game they have ever played,your role is a Butler and only a Butler taking care of one of the many masters in a big house...
44.3K 1.1K 20
To some, she was just another princess who was kind, generous and had ethereal beauty. To the smallfolk, she was a dream and too good to share blood...