รฉpanoui || sirius black

By jodelivzz

รฉ๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š’ (๐š๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š): ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐š˜๐š™ ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š‘๐šข ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŸ๐š’๐š๐š˜๏ฟฝ... More

[: casting :]
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
a/n
oh ?

VII

3.3K 124 71
By jodelivzz

"This is a stupid song," Peter complained, digging his head into his pillow. "We've already listened to it ten bloody times." As Sirius danced around their dorm room he passed by Peter's bed and kicked the boy's legs that were hanging out.

Remus walked over to their record player nodding his head up and down as he picked up the stylus so they could reset the song.

"Lighten up, Worm," James chuckled. "I don't want to act like I'm just blindly supporting Padfoot's awful way of showing affection towards the Bernard girl, but in all honesty, it isn't a bad song. She's got good music taste." The boy began playing an invisible drum set, pretending that he had two sticks in his hands as he flailed his arms up and down.

"It was bad enough that Sirius would watch her from afar. Now that he's given her an actual gift taking the form of this record, he feels like he actually has a chance with the poor girl," Remus yelled over the music as he relaxed into the soft comfort of his bed while James continued jamming out.

"Are you ready, Steve?" James chanted pointing to Sirius.

"Uh-huh," he replied.

James turned to Remus. "Andy?"

"Yeah!" Remus muffled in his pillow.

"Mick?" James nodded his head up and down while smirking at Peter.

"Okay," he lazily sang.

"Alright fellas," he shook his hands in the air, "let's go!"

In unison, the three out of the four Marauders jumped up in their places before furiously nodding their heads up and down. Peter discreetly nodded his head and tapped his fingers onto the bed frame of his bed.

Sirius skipped around the room and grabbed James's hand, forcing him to dance with him. Sirius and James yelled the lyrics at the top of their lungs while Remus and Peter amusingly watched them on their beds.

"Those two look like gay lovers who finally realized they were meant to be," Remus joked as he scurried over to sit next to Peter on his bed.

"I always thought out of all the four of us, the gay lovers would be you and Sirius," Peter giggled. Remus rolled his eyes before suffocating the boy with a pillow.

Sirius held his fist up near his mouth pretending to hold a microphone. "Oh, I see a man in the back, as a matter of fact, his eyes were as red as the sun,"

"And the girl in the corner that no one ignores, 'cause she thinks she's the passionate one," James excitingly finished. Sirius and James both started shrieking at the top of their lungs.

Just then, four slow knocks were dealt onto the door of their dorm as their music continued playing in the background. Surprisingly, the knocks were louder than their music.

"The four of you, turn it down, will ya?" the Gryffindor head boy's voice echoed in the outside hallway. They stayed still, letting the music still play before the head boy walked off.

They all simultaneously flipped the door off before slowly turning to each other, grinning.

James began singing louder. "And the girl in the corner said boy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz..."

"Ballroom blitz!" the four of them all bellowed together before falling down in their places.

A few dust specs got stuck into the grooves of the record player making it jump between lines. They all sighed before Remus jumped off his bed and took the stylus and record off the turntable.

"I'm getting closer to her," Sirius sighed jumping flat onto his bed. "I can feel it." He reached his hand up to the sky before dropping it.

"Sirius," Remus began, "if a girl shows to you that she has absolutely no interest in you, that is not an invitation to try and like her even more. Prongs, you're excluded from this conversation." He pointed to the curly-haired boy who looked like he wanted to join the conversation but shut up quickly once his worries were affirmed.

Sirius grumbled. "Hey, why does he get a pass? He's been pining over Evans for the past five years and she keeps turning him down."

"Yeah, because we all know Lily doesn't truly hate James," Remus said nonchalantly. The boy's eyes lit up.

"Really?" James said excitingly.

"Oh, Merlin," Peter complained.

"Shh, shh. We'll talk about it another time," Remus waved him off. "Nuna on the other hand has shown that she absolutely has no interest in Padfoot. It's getting sad, mate."

"Hey!" Sirius barked. "I'm getting somewhere. She gave me the record for Merlin's sake."

"Only because she didn't have a record player of her own and she knew we had one," Peter commented. Sirius sent him a death glare and began to mimic the boy. Just then the boy's eyes lit up.

"Hey, Worm," Sirius hummed. "You're friends with her, right? Can you put in a good word for me? Evans got me jack shit when she asked Nuna but maybe you're closer to her than she is."

"Hey! I'm friends with her too, y'know. Why not ask me?" Remus pouted. Sirius looks at him weirdly.

"Since when?"

Remus shrugged. "I didn't bug her as much as you do and I guess our paths just kind of crossed." James threw a pillow at the boy.

"If I hear one more stupid romance novel reference from you, I'm shoving a pillow up your tiny a—,"

"Okay!" Sirius yelled louder than James. "I'm hungry for some breakfast. Worm, how about you?"

"Famished," Peter awkwardly replied as the two Marauders pulled the other two out their dorm door.

———— ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ————

"Again!" Nuna yelled. Regulus was panting on the ground of the Room of Requirements. His eyebrows furrowed and he bit his bottom lip in frustration.

"I told you, Nuna," Regulus panted, "I need my wand."

"You don't need it, Reggie. You want it. Those are two different things. De nouveau!" She mumbled a levitating spell under her breath making a chair fly towards the Slytherin boy. Instead of using his magic to stop the flying chair, he jumps to the left and dodges it, flying into a pile of junk. The chair crashes into a wall and broke into a million pieces, just like the other eight chairs Nuna had thrown before.

"You're going to kill me, Hollis," he panted.

She smirked. "That's what I'm aiming for."

Another chair appeared from above the boy and was heading directly towards him when he tumbled back and away from the projectile. Nuna stood on a large pile of old, rotten furniture looking down on the boy. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't having any fun. She felt powerful looking down at him.

"How the fuck will this help me?" Regulus cried out to her.

"I did a little research ever since our little chat in the library and found out that no one at this school can do magic without their wands. In fact, no one even knew you could be able to do that."

"No shit, Sherlock," Regulus growled.

"Who?" Nuna asked. Regulus opened his mouth to make a rude remark but shook his head and mumbled "nothing," in fear another chair would be thrown at him.

"Y'know how much more power you'd have over everyone here if you could learn how to do magic without a wand?" Nuna explained. Regulus thought it over as he laid on the ground.

"Does the Dark Lord know you're able to do all of that?" he asked.

"Why do you think he cares so much about me?" Nuna threw back. "I'm stronger than half his army. If I wasn't a woman he'd probably make me his right-hand man. Not that I'm complaining, though."

"Is that why he chose you to train me?"

Nuna shrugged. "Maybe." Instantly, a chair began to fly across the room and towards Regulus. His eyes widened and a sweat broke out.

"Accio wand!" he cried. Instantly a wand at the bottom of Nuna's foot flew towards him, making Nuna slightly stumble back. He caught his wand, pointed it at the chair and was able to catch it in mid-air and throw it back at Nuna. Without even moving her feet she turned the direction of the flying chair away from her, making it zoom into a wall. As the chair crashed, they both turned to one another.

"What the hell was that for?" he sighed.

"You thought we were done?" Nuna chuckled. "Expect the unexpected, motherfucker."

"I'm tired," he complained. "I should be studying for my O.W.Ls."

"You cheated," she called out to him. "You're not supposed to your wand." She then pulled out her wand and aimed it at the boy on the ground. "Expelliarmus!"

His wand flew out of his hand and into a tall pile of junk. He wailed in frustration.

"You just used your wand!"

Nuna jumped over to another tall pile of trash. "You think I can do every spell without my wand? I'm not some type of superhero, kid."

"A what?" he breathed out. Nuna stared at him weirdly before shaking her head.

"One chair, Reggie. Try at least one," she negotiated. She found an old rotten chair a few feet away from her and carefully floated it a few inches away from the boy's feet rather than hurling it at him.

Regulus sat himself up and furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at the chair.

"Wingardium Leviosa," he lazily chanted as he flung his arm in the air.

Nuna sighed. "It's Leviosa, not Leviosa. And if it makes it any better, try and pretend you're holding a wand while casting the spell."

Regulus hesitated, but followed her directions. He clenched his hand into a fist and kept yelling out the incantation over and over again. Nuna kept yelling back corrections every single time he didn't get it correct.

He was just about to give up when the chair slightly flew up. He took it as Nuna playing a prank on him and groaned loudly.

"Nuna, that isn't funny," he said as he buried his head into his hands.

"T-that wasn't me," she said out loud. Regulus quickly looked up and notice the genuine expression on Nuna's face and he realized the truth. He had actually done it.

"I-I did it!" he cheered. "I did it! I did it!" He bounced his legs on the ground excitingly like a little kid before looking up at Nuna. She held a proud smile on her face, making Regulus smile even more.

"Yeah. You did it, kid." Nuna slowly clapped before waving her hand up in the air and sending the chair straight towards Regulus. It crashed into the boy but didn't hurt him as much as he thought it would.

He fell onto his back into a starfish position and winced loudly. He heard Nuna shimmy down the trash pile she had been standing on but didn't feel the need to turn his head until he felt her warm presence at his side.

"I hate you," he breathed out.

Nuna offered him a hand up. "Oh, I know you don't."

———————

LMAO nuna said i'm the best motherfuckers

short chapter so my b

also if u didn't know what song the boys were singing in the beginning, it was ballroom blitz by sweet. it's one of my fav songs lolz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 2K 33
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
11.9K 365 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
8.2K 305 20
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐…๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž...
27.1K 870 27
"He hates her." "No he doesn't, not really. She just makes him feel things that he's claimed don't exist." ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก When Slughorn puts Callist...