๐๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐ ๐’๐–‘๐ฒ๐–™๐–...

By RoseEmiliaSnape

"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง." Snape said as he came into the room with the tea. "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ: ๐๐–”๐–‡๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐’๐–‘๐’š๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ: ๐šป๐–๐–Š ๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–™
๐…๐€๐
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜, ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜, ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–Œ๐’š ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–™๐’š ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐–’๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ“: ๐‚๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–“๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ–: ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–†๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜ ๐…๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ—: ๐Ž๐–š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐‚๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐’๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐–Š๐ฏ๐–Š๐–—๐–š๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐šป๐–๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐ฏ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š-๐ฏ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–†
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐’š๐–”๐–š...
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐’๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐€๐–‘๐–’๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š
๐„๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐‹๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐ ๐’๐–‘๐ฒ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ!

๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ•: ๐€๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–† ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–‘

1.9K 95 243
By RoseEmiliaSnape

~Time skip (Wednesday 28th of October 1992)~

Emilia POV

One month passed from the incident and everything was going back to normal, except for Severus, he started being cold and arrogant again, and deep inside I could feel that it was my fault, he started calling me miss Slytherin again instead of Emilia and he asked for me not to call him Severus anymore, but Professor Snape.

"Juliet?" a voice called, I was so concentrated on the book that I was reading that I didn't even realized that it was past 6PM.

"Yes Lockhart?" I asked looking at him, he sat down at across the library table so that I we would be at a comfortable distance.

"I wanted to apologize for the way that I've been acting, I was kind of suffocating, wasn't I?" Gilderoy said with a sorry look in his eyes.

"Well, I'm not gonna lie am I? You were pretty suffocating." I said and we both chuckled.

"I was wondering, would you like to get a cup of tea maybe sometime?" he asked.

"I'd love to, but only as colleagues, ok?" I told him.

"That's perfectly fine with me, is Friday after dinner ok with you?" he said.

"It's perfectly fine."

"Great then, I'll see you around Juliet." Lockhart said as he got up to leave.

"See you." I said, and with that he left the library.

I placed the book that I was reading back on its shelf and I could feel eyes staring at me, and I knew who it was.

"You can come out of your hiding spot." I said turning my head a bit, and there he stood, his black raven eyes staring at me deeply, and if looks could kill, I would've been dead by now for sure "Are you stalking me now?" I asked, he didn't respond.

"Why did you accept?" Snape asked with annoyance in his voice, ignoring my question.

"Because I wanted to, and plus, why do you care?" I said crossing my arms looking at him annoyed.

"You know that he's going to try and put amortentia in your tea, right?" Snape said, I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his response, was he for real?

"Are you joking? We are just going to drink a tea as colleagues, and plus, why are you even here?"

"Well I think you know well enough that this library is public to any Hogwarts staff or student." Snape replied arrogantly

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and leaving the library.

~Friday after dinner~

I made my way to the DADA class and knocked on the door twice, the door opened and I entered.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting, I'm not usually late." I said, Lockhart just smiled and said.

"It's alright don't worry, the tea is actually done, come have a seat." I sat down and took the cup of tea in my hands, I smelled the tea before drinking it, like I always do, but something was odd.

"Gilderoy? What kind of tea is this?" I asked.

"Exotic fruits, why?" he said.

Well the thing is that I didn't smell any exotic fruits, instead I smelled fresh parchment, leather, black coffee and cologne.

I immediately realize that I smelled Sevrus and that Lockhart did in fact put amortentia in my tea, but where did he get it from?

I placed my cup of tea on the table, and started to regrete the fact that I accepted his invitation.

"I just remembered that I had to do something urgent, sorry." I got up and was on my way to the class door when I felt a hand gripping my wrist tightly.

"You are not going anywhere Emilia." Lockhart said with anger in his eyes because his plan didn't work out "I had something in my mind and I WILL get what I wanted." He said pushing me to the nearest wall.

I was shorter than him so he was towering over me, I froze in place, one of his hands holding both of mine so that I couldn't move, while the other one slowly started sliding underneath my shirt, then he kissed me on my neck.

I wanted to scream but it felt like I didn't have air to speak and wished all of this was a nightmare.

Severus POV

After dinner I went to my private quarters, passing Emilia's door, which reminded me that she was going to meet Lockhart today, I started worrying if she will be ok

"Why do I even care? She's old enough to take care of herself" I said to myself, but something inside me was telling me to go see if everything is ok with her, so that's what I did.

I went to the DADA class when, and I tried using Legilimency so that I don't embarrass myself "Someone help me, please" I heard Emilia say in her mind, and without any hesitation, I busted into the class.

Emilia POV

I felt a bit of pain in the back of my head, someone was trying to enter my mind, and while in the past I would've used Occluemency, now I've let my walls down and said "Someone help me, please". Lockhart was unbuttoning my shirt when we heard the door burst open.

"STUPEFY" I heard a familiar voice say and Lockhart was thrown to the other side of the room, lying unconscious on the classroom floor, I looked at him for a second, shocked at what just happened, then at the door. Severus was standing there shocked as well, my eyes started filling with tears as I ran to him.

"I'm sorry, I am so so so sorry, I was an idiot, I should've listened to you." I said as I was crying on his chest, Severus hugged me tightly, but not too tight, stroking my hair and placing a gentle kiss on top of my head, when I opened my eyes, I saw that I wasn't in the DADA classroom anymore, but in what I supposed were, Snape's private quarters.

"Have a seat, I'll bring you something to calm you down." Severus said in a soft voice.

I sat down on the couch that was facing the fireplace, I took a second to admire the room, there was a small table with a window view, and tons of bookcases filled with books, there was another door that I presume lead to his bedroom, the room was all black and dark, and the only light was the red fire that was burning in the fireplace.

A few minutes later Severus came with a drink and a blanket, he placed the drink on the coffee table that was in front of the fireplace and the blanket near me, after that he went and sat in an armchair that stood on my right, he did that so that I didn't feel suffocated, I took the mug and looked at what it had in, then I smelled it just to be sure that this was what I think it was.

"Hot chocolate? You think this is going to calm me down?" I asked him confused.

"No, but the two drops of Calming Draught that I put in it will." He said, his elbows on the arms of the armchair and his hands interlocked, lying on his abdomen.

I took a sip from the mug and stared into the fireplace, there was a moment of silence before I started talking.

"Why did you do this? You didn't have to help me."

"Yes I did, you were in danger." Severus said in a gentle tone.

"Prof-" I tried to say something but Severus stopped me.

"Severus, call me Severus."

"Severus? Can I ask you to do something for me?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Can you hug me, please?" I said looking at him, tears staring to form in my eyes. He looked at me for a second before moving closer to me so that he could hug me. At that moment I couldn't resist anymore, I started crying, and Severus just stood there, stroking my hair in a loving manner.

"Why do I always hurt myself?" I said out loud.

"What do you mean?" Severus said lifting my chin gently so that I could face him.

"It's a long story." I said, not making eye contact because of embarrassment.

"We have the whole night, I don't mind listening." Severus said as he wiped a tear from my cheek, his hands were soft, and you wouldn't expect such thing because he was always working with them, okay that sounded wrong.

"When I finished Ilvermorny at 17, I fell in love with a guy who was also a wizard, pureblood of course, and in a year he proposed to me. I was so naive and head over heels in love with him so I said yes...but a week before the wedding, I caught him cheating on me with my best friend, I canceled the wedding and our engagement and broke all contacts with him, after that I was scared to let another man in my life, until I met you." I told Severus.

"And what makes me so special?" Severus asked.

"Well, I feel protected and I feel that you genuinely care about me, this makes you special Severus." I told him looking in his black raven eyes, he placed a strand of my hair behind my ear before saying.

"I think you should go back to your quarters Emilia, the Calming Draught will make you sleepy and I wouldn't want you sleeping on the couch."

"And what makes you think that I'll sleep on the couch?" I asked, although I still felt awake, the Calming Draught was starting to affect me, making me feel a bit high.

"C'mon get up, I'll escort you to your quarters." Snape said as he got up and gave me his hand so that I would get up too, I took his hand and got up, and all of a sudden, I did something that I never thought I will do, I kissed him...and he kissed me back.

My hands were wrapped around his neck, and his hands gently on my waist, I felt like I was in cloud nine, I could feel the desire that he had while kissing me, but I didn't mind, because I had the same desire, and to be honest I wanted this to escalate, if you know what I mean.

Unfortunately we had to break our kiss because we were staring to ran out of breath.

Severus POV

"C'mon get up, I'll escort you to your quarters." I said as I got up from the couch and gave her my hand so that she would get up too, Emilia took my hand and got up, and all of a sudden, she did something that I never thought she'll will do, she kissed me...and I kissed her back.

My hands were gently wrapped around her waist and hers were wrapped around my neck, the kiss was gentle yet lustful, her lips were as soft as feathers and I didn't want this feeling to end, but I knew we had to end our kiss, firs of all, because we were running out of breath, and secondly, because the Calming Draught was starting to make her high and I didn't want to do anything that would make her regret it in the morning.

Emilia POV

"I think it's time for you to leave miss." Severus said playfully.

"And why do you say that, professor." I said, accentuating professor in a seductive way. I started playing with the buttons of his coat, unbuttoning them slowly, he stopped me from doing so by holding my wrist, because this man knew damn well what I was up to, and it actually made me curious that he could have so much control over himself, if it was any other man, I would've been naked by now.

"Because if you'll stay longer we might do something that you'll regret in the morning." Severus said, in a more serious tone this time.

I pretended to pout looking at him cute yet angry.

"Pout as much as you like, but the Calming Draught is making you high, and you should go to sleep." Severus said in a serious tone.

"Severus?"

"Yes Emilia?" He said in a gentle tone.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked him, looking in those black raven eyes, the sparkle in them had reappeared.

"How could I be mad at you Emilia? You're the best thing that ever happened to me." Severus said.

I thought how to respond but only five words came out of my mouth.

"I love you, Severus Snape."

"I love you too, Emilia Juliet Slytherin." And with that we kissed again, wishing that this was not a dream.

~The next day 6:30AM~

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy, then I remembered what happened last night, I sat up quickly, hoping that I would wake up in Severus's private quarters. Instead I woke up in my dormitory

"Was it all a dream?" I thought "But that's impossible, everything felt so real."

I got up, did my routine then got dressed. I arrived at the Great Hall and sat near Severus.

"Good morning Severus!" I said joyfully, Severus looked at me seriously and said.

"Good morning." I was confused, he was cold to me, but last night, was it all actually a dream?

After we finished eating we when to the potions class and everything occurred as normal, Snape was sorting his personal storage again and I just helped him grade tests and homework's.

At the end of the day I skipped dinner because I was exhausted, and then I heard a whisper again, the same whisper as the other two times, the only difference was, that this time I didn't feel any kind of dizziness

"...I smell blood...I SMELL BLOOD" the whispers said, I tried following them but they faded away, all of a sudden I heard Draco scream "Enemies if the heir beware! You'll be next Mudbloods!"

I got there as soon as I could and I asked.

"What happ...ened" I saw the writing on the wall, then Mrs. Norris staying there, it looked like she was dead, which fortunately wasn't the case, soon after the other teachers started coming and Albus asked Mr. Filch.

"What happened Argus?"

"These three killed my cat!" Filch said angrily.

"Actually Argus, Mrs. Norris is fine, well as fine as she can be." I said in a calm tone.

"What do you mean?" Filch asked.

"Your cat, Mrs. Norris was petrified, and as I remember, there is a cure for petrification such as Mandrakes. Or am I wrong Professor Sprout?" I said.

"Nope, you're right miss Emilia." Pomona said.

"Let's just talk about all of this in private shall we." Albus said.

"My office is the nearest, just upstairs." Lockhart said.

Albus, Minerva, Pomona, Argus the golden trio, Snape and me all followed Gilderoy to his office, Filch was holding Mrs. Norris in his arms, and when all of us arrived he placed the cat on a table.

"So sad I wasn't there, I know the exact counter-curse that would've saved her." Lockhart said.

"Actually Lockhart, there is no counter-curse for petrification." I said disgusted by Lockhart's arrogance

"I'm sorry Emilia, but I'm not following." Dumbledore said, which I think shocked everyone in the room.

"Well, if it was a petrification spell, than yes, there is a counter-curse for that, but Mrs. Norris wasn't petrified by a spell..." but before I could finish the sentence Filch said.

"Yes she was, and these three did it." Argus pointed at the golden trio.

"A bunch of second years can't conjure such a difficult spell, it was creature who petrified your cat." I continued my thought.

"And what kind of creature could do such thing." Minerva asked with a worried look on her eyes.

"A Basilisk." The room immediately fell in a deep silence, the professors knew what I was talking about, well maybe except for Lockhart, Severus cleared his throat and said.

"If I may Headmaster, perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time...However, I think we can all agree that these three are guilty until proven innocent" all of them nodded except me.

"Really Severus?" at my comment he turned his head to face me and rose an eyebrow in confusion.

"You think that a bunch of kids are able to control a Basilisk? Or even do a petrification curse? I think we all know pretty well WHO can control a Basilisk, or did y'all just fell out from the sky and forgot about this type of creature?!" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Miss Granger, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Potter please leave, the rest of you stay." Albus said, after the kids left he continued.

"Emilia, you don't think that the Chamber has been opened again? Do you?"

"Well I don't think that the Chamber has been opened, I'm sure of it. But what do you mean by again?" I said

"The Chamber has been opened once in the past, when I was the transfiguration teacher here." Albus said.

"But I don't understand, only the heir of Slytherin can open the chamber and control the Basilisk, as the heir only can speak parseltongue" I said, and all of the professors looked at me like I grew a second head, except for Lockhart, who looked confused as fuck.

"Wait, y'all don't think that I opened the Chamber do you?" I continued, and after a moment of awkward silence Minerva said.

"I don't think you opened the Chamber darling, for now let's just focus on making a cure for Mrs. Norris, shall we?"

"I'll make it!" Lockhart butted in "I must've done it a thousand times, I could make a Mandrake Restorative Draught in my sleep-"

"Excuse me" Severus said icily "but I believe that I am the Potions Master at this school." He continued, I bit my lip so that I wouldn't laugh, but the corners of my mouth said otherwise, as they imprinted a small smile on my face.

"Well i think this clears things." Dumbledore said "Severus, you and Miss Slytherin will be in charge of the Mandrake Restorative Draught, you're all dismissed." and with that we left the office.

Me and Severus went together, as our quarters were next to each other, half of the walk to our dormitories was silent, but a question was bugging me so I asked.

"Severus, what happened yesterday?"

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at me with an eyebrow rose.

"I remember that I was in your dormitory yesterday, after what happened between me and Lockhart."

"That is indeed true."

"And after that you gave me a Calming Draught?"

"Yes?" Severus said confused.

"Severus, did we kiss yesterday?" I asked shyly, he stopped as we arrived at the door of my dormitory.

"No, we didn't kiss, the Calming Draught must've made you high and you started imagining things, after I gave you the Draught, I escorted you to your dormitory, and that was the end of the night, speaking on which, as you can see we arrived at your quarters, good night miss Slytherin." Severus said in a cold and harsh tone.

"Good night Severus." I responded before he turned around to leave.

I entered my dormitory and I could feel tears staring to form in my eyes. But the tears weren't from sadness, nor from angry emotions, but from confusion. I was confused about my emotions.

Was everything that happened last night a dream? Or was Severus lying to me? These thoughts came into my head, then I thought "Maybe what happened last night was a dream, but one thing is for sure, I was falling in love, with professor Severus Snape, my boss."

__________________
So that was it for this chapter, the next one will be a more romantic one, and I look forward to write it, now I think you might be a bit confused if their kiss was a dream or not, no it wasn't a dream, it was indeed real, Snape was just afraid to tell her about the kiss, but we'll get into that in the next chapter, love y'all and I hope you have a great rest of your day, kissed <3-

Word count:  3307
Published on: February 13th 2021
Republished on: June 20th 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 4.3K 61
Y/N Reynolds is an American professor, formerly the potions mistress at Ilvermorny, who has relocated to Great Britain for reasons yet to be revealed...
182K 3.9K 27
[SSxOC] Emilia Winters is in her final year at Hogwarts, after punching another student in the nose she finds herself serving detention with Hogwarts...
45.5K 1.4K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
191K 1.7K 15
โš ๏ธall recognizable characters belong to their creator, JK Rowling.โš ๏ธ Different stories each chapter for people that like snape, i write for as many...