Winning His Heart And Trust💝

By smilysans

It's a story track of SWARAGINI.. It's a plot where Ragini becomes Malkin and where swara has signed the divo... More

prologue..
characters Sketch..
chapter 1
chapter 2
Note
"The Girl Who Stole His Heart ❤️"
chapter 3
Chapter 5
New story..
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

chapter 4

1.7K 87 22
By smilysans

Hello Readers Hope You All Are Good.. Firstly Thank You All For ur Wonderful Response It Means a Lot❤️😍..
Here Is The Next Chapter ENJOY❤️..
************************************

She stood there watching the video without blinking the eyes more fresh tears are flowing from her beautiful big big duo eyes she don’t even know how to react now.. before some  time she was the most happiest person who finally fell for her husband and was ready to fresh start her life with him confessing her love towards him but! everything she is feeling now is blank! Totally blank!...

“th..thi..this video?” she asked in choked voice composing herself

“forgot!! Miss bose!” sanskar replied sarcastically, if we say swara is not hurt then it would be lie of course she is hurting seeing the way he replying sarcastically.

“thi..this video is not like how it is showing sanskar please believe me” she pleaded him

“seriously swara u want me to believe u?” he said n continued “just tel me yes or no whichever I ask”

“but..” she was cut by sanskar.

“no but nothing” he angrily said gritting his teeth she nodded her head silent as she don’t want him to get more anger.

“you were with laksh near the café and when I asked u about it u lied, yes or no?”

“yes”

“he was hugging u and u dint said anything, yes or no” sanskar asked in low hurt voice.

“yes” she said lowering her eyes, she couldn’t see him hearing his hurted voice.

“he proposed u n u accepted him, isn’t it?” he asked in broken voice making her to look at him.

“No..please sanskar let me explain, its not like how it is shown in the video please just give me one chance to explain please” she cried and begged him, seeing her tears his heart said him to listen her give her a chance and believe her but suddenly remembering divorce papers and video his anger empowered him.

“just say yes or no” he shouted angrily making her to flinch in fear.

“yes” she said closing her eyes. He chuckled sadly.

“so whatever he said in the video is true and u too still love him so need divorce right!!… no worries u will soon get ur divorce and free from this unwanted marriage” he angrily said. Hearing unwanted marriage from his mouth her heart pinched.

“ Noo! I don’t love him.. I only love u sanskar please believe…yes I agree I was with laksh near that café and I lied u about  it because I had reasons.. but sanskar please give a chance to explain please, its not like how ur thinking seeing that video..sanskar please I beg u please” saying she collapsed on ground n cried covering her face with palms, this broke sanskar’s heart he is crying inside seeing her like this  he want to wipe her tears hug her and kiss her forehead assuring that he is always there for her no matter wat he kneeled down to her level and forwarded hand.... But the flashes of divorce laksh hugging her proposing her and she accepting him made sanskar to stop in mid controlling his emotions he immediately stood up showing his back to her.

“swara please get up.. Don’t do it” he said in low voice which is audible to her.. hearing his voice she looked at him wiping her tears.

“sanskar!” she emotionally called him, he fisted his palms to control himself not to fall weak.

“please listen to me once sanskar please, just one chance to explain.. i..i don’t love him please trust me” saying last part her voice choked.

“ple..plea..” words are not coming from her mouth her voice is choking.. gulping back her tears she stood up controlling herself.

“please trust me.. I really love u n wants to be with u!!” she whispered in low voice holding his hand… now that’s it for sanskar he couldn’t stand there, he knows if he look at her once then he wont be able to control himself from hugging her.

“sorry” removing her hands he went off wiping his tears which are ready to fall unable to control himself leaving a broken alone swara…..

( In the video it is showing that in the café laksh is hugging swara, they are moving close and laksh proposing her bending on his knees and she too accepting him )

Swara just stood there staring at his retreating figure remembering her movements with him their friendship, his support, his care, his love the way he   supported her in every situation, like a shadow he was with her and lastly ragini’s kidnapping drama, tears are rolling from her beautiful eyes thinking how much he must be hurt, broken because of her…. She knows that she wronged him, always ignored him, his feelings but one day he went to Mumbai for some meetings that day it was horrible and difficult for her to spend time without him, she couldn’t just be without him being around for a mere one day and she thought- then how can she live forever without him being around??, without his presence, without his support?? Hell no!! she wont and she will never ever think off about that even in her dreams…. And then that day finally she realized YES she cannot live without him, that much she became habitual to him that she always need him, his presence is more than enough for her because he is not only a best friend for her, he became her life, her important part, her love yes she realized she love him and cannot live without him even for a second… she was the most happiest person when she realized her love for her husband, her sanskar and decided to surprise him when he’ll return but but Do you think everything happens like how u plan? No Right! so there comes a ragini’s kidnapping drama! She don’t even remember how she accused him, doubted him believing laksh n ragini’s words when she clearly knows she could never doubt him… may be her fate played with her she chuckled sadly.. first her so called sister betrayed her, her so called biological father  didn’t had trust & respect her n her mother, and her fiancé didn’t had enough trust on her… So then finally moving out from their life she started her new life with her husband but alas god is not happy to give her happiness so he snatched it before it reaching her fully… she was so lot in her thoughts that she didn’t realize that someone came there running n was watching her with teary eyes wiping tears they placed hand on her shoulder to comfort her, sensing a familiar n comforting touch she came back from her thoughts n immediately hugged n started sobbing her heart out.

“i..i.. really love him bhai! Please say him once to believe me that m not lieing” she sobbed .

“sshh swara, stop crying.. sshh I know that and I’ll make him understand ok” the person said comforting her.

“really aman bhai!” she asked innocently lifting her head

Yes the person was aman only n he was the one who was calling sanskar continuously.

“yes my dear sweat sister, how can ur bhai let his sister suffer? I’ll make that duffer understand ok.. come sit her” aman said kissing her forehead and made her to sit on one bench swara smiled hearing him.

“ but before that stop crying I cant see ur tears” he said wiping her tears.

“even u too! Stop crying  Mr aman” she says wiping his tears.

“even I cant see ur tears bhai” she said again hugging him making him chuckle.

“ok ok now stop this emotional drama else I should arrange buckets for both us tears.. oh god! How I do it” he said dramatically.

“bhaiii! Stop teasing me” swara whined.

“ ok ok leave it now, I’ll beat that duffer till he wont listen to u n understand u” he told wiping her tears making her laugh.

“bhaii, u will believe me right?” suddenly she questioned him..

Hearing her sudden question Aman shocked but soon composed thinking wat made her to ask like that he sighed sadly n holding her hands he started to speak.

“Do u think I wont trust u shona!, of course I trust u more than myself so never ever keep such thoughts in ur mind ok..” he said her calmly.

“but he…” she whispered looking down.

“swaraa, look at me” saying he cupped her face he closed his eyes tightly seeing her tears.

“sshh shona, everything will be alright ok.. please don’t cry.. he too trust u its just that everything happened so suddenly that, first that mistrust, doubt on him now this divorce n u..ur’s & la..laksh’s  video so he is too broken even to think logically just give him some time to think properly ok..” he says making her understand sanskar pov. Though he wanted to ask about the video he didn’t ask he kept quite thinking its not the right time to ask and by the he trust his sister so he knows its not actually how its shown in the video...

“but bhai I don’t know how I accused him for ragini’s kidnapping… and this divorce I..i.. swear bhai I really don’t know anything abt those divorce papers that too my sign.. u only tell me why will I send him divorce! When I myself wholeheartedly wants to be with him….” She says confused.

“Ragini!” aman whispered thinking something.. hearing word ragini she looked at him.

“what ragini bhai” she  asked confused.

“don’t u think ragini is behind all these and trying to separate u n sanskar” he said looking at her who is also trying to analyse what aman is saying then suddenly realization hit her yes ragini must be behind those divorce papers n that video after all ragini cannot see her in happiness anger raised in swara remembering about her so called sister.

“ragini!! Yes bhai may be ur right she must be behind all these, after all she is thinking that I still love laksh n want him back in my life” she said angrily thinking about her cheap thoughts.

“yes shona that girl will never gonna change, this time she crossed her all limits and I wont spare her this time if she is behind all these” Aman said gritting his teeth.

“bhai calm down! We will find out about it soon.. but before that I need to talk with sanskar and clear our misunderstanding which growing day by day, I cannot see him like that” she said sadly .

“don’t worry sissy, when I m here why fear!.. ur brother is always there for u to help, u just order me what I have to do” he said bowing his head making her laugh.

She said something which is muted hearing her Aman shocked n looked at her horrified.

“shonaa!! Ur so eager to see my death” he immediately said horrified listening his sister request. Swara rolled her eyes.

“bhaii, cant you do this small help for your only sister?” she asked with puppy eyes.

“ swara my baby sister u don’t know about him, if he comes to know that I have helped then god knows what he wil do with me.. no no oh god please save me from that hitler maheshwari!” he said dramatically praying to god.

“bhaiii!! Don’t call him hitler, my husband is not hitler” she argued glaring him.

“Really  swara! Only if u knew about his khadoos avatar then u wont be saying this” he replied rolling eyes making her little confused but soon she shrugged it (note: swara don’t know his another side angle, she just thinking that her sweet and lovely husband is sweet with everyone even in office so she little confused).

“whatever!! But he is my sweet and lovely person” she said smiling… aman looked at her as if she is some alien.

“sweet lovely!! Seriously that khadoos hitler n sweet person... my poor sister still she didn’t see his actual side or else she will get faint” aman thought n shook his head.

“ahem ahem, love is in the air!” aman teased her
“bhaiii stop teasing me” she blushed aman laughed looking at her blushed face..
“so the mission starts from tomorrow!!” he asked with mischievous smile.

“yess!! get ready to bear me Mr maheshwari, from tomorrow ur hard days are coming…once again I’ll surely Win ur Heart and Trust!!”  she said with smirk on her face making aman to chuckle..

Sanskar is driving the car remembering all the recent incidents which took place today first swara requesting him to meet for some surprise then suddenly from no where those divorce papers, laksh proposing swara n she accepting it as shown in the video and lastly him meeting swara according to her wish n then confronting her regarding the divorce and that video.. according to him divorce is the surprise she informed him in the morning.. little did he know! the surprise is something else, swara wanted to tell him her feelings to him and something else too but alas he dint even give her one chance to explain.. this is what happens when anger is empowered by trust, love and care.. for once he would have let her explain her pov but no he didn’t because he too broken, hurt to think anything properly.. he parked the car in one isolated place n got down and sat on one stone looking at the sky…

Sanskar pov

“why jaan! Why don’t u understand me for once and why don’t u give us one chance?? Don’t I deserve you?.. I know I know before I was a bad person and hurted u lot even ur character was under stake because of me and ragini but jaan I m changed, ur the reason for my change u changed me from beast to human I was a heartless human beast but after u coming in my life I started to change n live my life… Am I that much bad ki I don’t deserve anyone’s love.. I never forced you for anything swara, even I was ready to divorce you swara but u said no I want to give this marriage a change.. if u wanted to be in this marriage then why the hell u sent divorce papers for me!! And that video damm u wantedly lied to me that day when I asked u about where abouts even after knowing I hate liers ill never ever forgive you swara u betrayed me the pain u caused me i..i can never able to forget, once again I became ALONE this time ur the reason...… fine jaan u want divorce right then fine Ill give it to you for ur happiness, for me nothing is important than ur happiness,, even after ur betrayal I can never able to hate you, I loved u yesterday I m loving u now and will always love you.. I felt something wet on my cheeks then I realized I m actually crying I dint even realize when my eyes welled up with tears then slowly i broke down completely not caring about anything all the emotions I tried to control till now came out without my knowledge… I don’t know why it is paining too much Is it because you can never give ur heart to me or seeing u in laksh’s arms I don’t know, even when I lost kavitha too I was not this much broken.. may be she was just a teenage attraction but you! even just thinking u with someone else my heart will bleed thousand times.. may be I don’t deserve anyone’s love.. yes I don’t that’s why god has snatched my only true love from me… I chuckled sadly thinking about it suddenly my mobile started ringing taking it out from my pocket, seeing the caller id I wiped my tears immediately n composed myself.

“hmm yes mom!” I answered lifting the call.

“sanskar! What happened? Where r u?” she asked worried.

“mom relax nothing happend! Just had some work so came to finish it” I said making her calm.

“ is everything ok? Are u ok sanskar” she again asked panicked.. I wanted to shout n say no mom nothing is fine, ur son is not fine he is broken beyond repair but no I couldn’t I don’t want to stress her I gulped my tears  before answering.

“ye.. yea mom calm down! everything is fine and m ok what will happen to me when ur beside me” I said composing myself.

“but why do I feel like ur not ok sanskar! Where are you first tel me” my mom impatiently asked. i smiled sadly hearing her, from whom i m hiding A mother can easily recognize her child even before saying her.

“mom really m fine, I m in office I had some meeting.. don’t worry I totally ok” I lied to her because she is already worried and by saying truth I don’t want to stress her.

“office! Then where is swara? Is she not with you now?” she asked suddenly, hearing her question my mind blank, what should I tell her about swara! Should I tell that her daughter-in-law want divorce from me and don’t want to be with me because she still loves laksh! but her voice sounds like she was confused but why was she confused? do she knows about me meeting swara? If yes then how come she knows it? My thoughts were broken by my mom who again repeated same question.

“hmm… no she is not with me.. i’ll talk to you later” I said because I know if one word about swara I’ll completely break down infront of her.

“but… ok ok come home soon” she said.

“hmm.. bye” I cut the call, sighing heavily I stood up n made my way towards my car n drove back to my home thinking something….
Pov ends.

“hmm shall I drop you at baadi” aman asked swara who was busy in her world looking outside the window..

“why baadi bhai! Drop me to maheshwari” she said still looking outside.

“but swara... this divorce.. and how u will face sanskar” he asked with hesitation. She sighed n looked at him.

“bhai these piece of papers will never hold the power to break mine and sanskar’s relation.. I m not a coward to turn back in such situations.. he is my husband and will always be and my home is where my husband will be” she said honestly and calmly to him.. Aman smiled listening her he was feeing proud on her for thinking with maturity.

“ok shona as u say madam” he said making her chuckle.

“Ragini if ur behind this  divorce drama I swear I show u ur place” aman thought in mind n drove to maheshwari thinking about something..

************************************
So How Was It????

Wat u think about swara's next move?
How she'll able to win his heart n trust???
Wat abt sanskar?? Whom do u think is behind those divorce n video??
Say ur views in comments..

Plz follow , vote and comment..

Please don't be a silent reader..
And don't follow to unfollow please 🙏

Thank u ❤️

Ur's

Smilysans ❤️😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.7K 9
Its on 6 month separation track In this ts... Swara left sanskar for 3 months not because of any fight but because of some reason Everyone believed s...
70.6K 3.7K 36
🌹🌹🌹 RagSan A Rewriting Story. 🌹🌹 When he met her She was sweet like as honey, One who would not think of hurting other. But in the process of t...
84.2K 3.1K 20
¤Ranked #373 in Fanfiction on 15/3/17 A collection of short stories I wrote for my favourite couple on the hindi show Swaragini. The characters and...
133K 11K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...