The Villians: Dream x Reader...

By fallrainnn

"Good morning L'manburg..." "...goodnight Dream SMP." ------------------------- Started: 2/11/21 Ended: 3/29... More

๐Ÿ”†Disclaimer๐Ÿ”†
Good Morning, L'manburg
Greeny
Declaration
Betrayed
The King
The Return
The Sentencing
Final Goodbye
For the best
Election day
The King and I
Beautiful one
Nighmares
The Garden
Wilbur, Alone.
Dreaming
The Festival
Home?
Welcome to Pogtopia
They don't love you like I do
Soot p.1
Long days and dresses
The Childhood friend and I
Soot p.2
Wedding Crashers
Letters Back Home
Goodnight Dream SMP
Epilogue
๐Ÿ”†Final Authors Note๐Ÿ”†

The Wedding

16.7K 505 1.9K
By fallrainnn

Art by hoshioyo on Twitter!
————————————————————————

Today was the day. The day she signed her life away to be with someone she only felt was a friend.

Y/n sighed. It wasn't supposed to be this way.

Not ever in a million years.

She had been woken up in the early morning by Sapnap, they hadn't really talked and the most that she knew about him was that he liked fire a little too much.

But whatever

What was today again?

The wedding, right.

She was told by Dream the previous night that the war was on pause for the wedding so L'manburg could join.

The amount of joy she felt when she heard that news.

Oh how she missed L'manburg, especially Wilbur. He was always so much smarter than she. He knew how to face anything and everything.

If only he was here. She thought.

"Y/n." A voice interrupted her inner monologue.

"I brought your dress, you should probably be getting ready." And with that, George and Sapnap left.

I guess it was time.
————————————————————————

For once in her life, y/n looked on the mirror and genuinely thought she looked beautiful.

From her soft makeup with her wonderfully done hair, to the long white dress that fit her perfectly. It was all amazing.

The only downside being it wasn't to someone she loved.

A small knock was heard on the door.

"Come in!"

Dream walked in, but was stopped dead in his tracks.

Woah. That's uh. She's um... well v-very pretty!

"Dream? Is it time already?"

Dream returned back down to earth.

"I'm afraid so, princess."

Y/n sighed. And looked down.

"You know I don't think Eret would like it if he knew you called me princess." Y/n spoke back, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah? You don't say?" Dream had a smirk on his lips.

"Well, I guess it could be our little secret."

This time it was y/n's turn to go into orbit.

This man isn't making marriage easier!

"That is of course, if you're ok with it." Dream added.

Y/n nodded, "well I don't mind it at all." She smiled for the first time in several days.

Sadly it was all interrupted by Sapnap.

"Philza is here and he wants to speak with her."

Dream looked back at y/n, and she nodded.

"Send him up."

"N/n!" Phil called out.

Dream nodded in acknowledgment and let her out of the room to hug him.

"Hi Phil." She responded, somewhat cold.

"Oh n/n, you look gorgeous, just like your mother!" Phil had tears in his eyes.

Although y/n was mad at him, she couldn't help but still love this man, he had raised her after all.

"Y/n, are you ready?" George and dream approached the pair, both wearing suits.

"Y-yes. Let's g-go."

————————————————————————

It was time. Phil had his arm linked with hers, and he smiled before starting to walk.
It was truly beautiful. The early August winds blowing, the beautiful lilies of the valleys she held.

As she walked, y/n didn't stare at her soon to be husband, no she stared at the man with the green tie next to him.

Her eyes fluttered to the people around her until she saw them.

Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, and Wilbur, all sat in the second row.

They didn't look as beat up as last time, but they certain didn't look very happy now either.

Tommy looked pissed at everything, Tubbo smiled anyways, Fundy looked nervous, and Wilbur looked.... sad? Well I guess that made sense.

Finally, they reached the end. Phil gave y/n a small kiss on the cheek and the gave her off to the groom.

Y/n looked at Eret in the eyes for the first time. He was glowing. This was the happiest she had ever seen him.

He grabbed her hands and gazed longingly at his bride.

Y/n wasn't focused on what that preacher was saying. All she was focused on was what her future would hold.

She looked back up at the beaming man before her.

Maybe one day I'll fall head over heels.

————————————————————————

The wedding went very well, although they purposely left out the part about the "speak now or forever hold you peace," and the kiss wasn't the smoothest thing, but she had done it. She made it through.

The reception was next. Y/n and Phil dance their final dance, and as y/n guessed it the man cried the whole time he held her.

It was now time for Eret and Y/n's first dance as a married couple.

The two swayed to the music gracefully. Coincidentally the only reason y/n knew how to dance was because of Eret.

"Come on n/n! You're telling me you've never danced!"
Y/n stood their flushed. Of course she hadn't. Her mom was too busy getting beaten, her dad was too drunk, and all she thought about was protecting Tubbo, but now those weren't issues anymore.
"N-no! I just never learned!" She stuttered back.
"Well, let me teach you."
The only reason she needed to learn was because she wanted to go to the village father daughter dance with Phil.
Eret taught her all the steps he knew and thankfully, she caught on fast. The two giggled and danced for hours that day.

"I still remember the first time we danced." Eret whispered to her.

It was almost as if he read her mind. She smiled up at him.

"And y/n," Eret paused," I know you don't feel the same way quite yet, but give me a chance please."

Y/n looked him in the eyes. The boy seemed desperate. She slowly nodded her head and answered with a small, "maybe."

The couple's dance had concluded. Eret was pulled away by some friends of his from another village and y/n of course pulled away by her L'manburg brothers.

The first one to dance with her was Tommy.

Well, dancing might be a strong word. Y/n was dancing, but Tommy was more or less flailing his body like a wet noodle.

Y/n giggled at the young boy.

He finally pulled her into a hug.

"I've missed you N/n. All of L'manburg misses you, especially Wilbur."

Y/n turned to look at Wilbur. He sat with Fundy and Phil. They all seemed to be laughing.

Tommy spoke again, this time much quieter," Although Phil never really adopted you, you're still the best big sister I've ever had."

Y/n teared up at the sentiment. Of course y/n was the only woman Tommy ever considered to be his sister, she still felt touched anyways.

Speaking of touched, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Y/n? May i have this dance?"

"Why yes, Wilbur, you may."

The two smiled and started dancing.

Unlike Tommy, Wilbur was a great dancer, almost as good as Eret.

"Y/n." Wilbur spoke.

"I need to tell you something important."

Y/n looked up at him. What did he need to tell her?

His eyes looked like a mixture of sadness, regret, and fear.

He finally spoke, "well this might be too late but I-"

"Hello princess." Y/n turned.

Dream stood there smiling. Wilbur glared at him.

"Oh well hello Wilbur! Mind if I steal her for a bit?" Dream said, almost mockingly.

"Sure." Wilbur said through a clenched jaw.

Dream grabbed y/n's hand and led her to a more secluded dance spot.

The pair started their dance.

"Y/n Im sorry." Dream blurted out quietly.

"I knew you didn't want to marry Eret and yet I did nothing to stop it. I'm so sorry."

Y/n looked up at the masked man.

He cared. He actually cared wow.

"Dream," she spoke softly. "It's alright love."

Dream pulled her a little bit closer.

He slowly hummed. "Thank you, princess."
Y/n smiled at the nickname.

"Oh dream? Where are you?" Someone called out from the crowd.

Dream looked down at y/n. He grabbed her hands and faced her.

"Y/n, Im going to make a promise to you."

Y/n stood there, slowly taking in what was happening.

"I promise I will always protect you and keep you safe."

The green man handed her a small necklace. It had a tiny lily flower on it.

"I had it made just for you." He had turned bright red at this point, and so was y/n.

And with that, Dream left the girl to stand there and wait.
————————————————————————

It had gotten exceptionally late. Very few party goers remaining. The dream team and Eret were still present and only Minecraft family was also there, Tommy playing games with a tired Fundy, Phil watching them, and Wilbur drunk out of his mind.

But the there was Tubbo.

"N/n!" He walked up and hugged her tightly.

Y/n smiled. She was so happy to see him.

"Hi tubs, I missed you my love."

The DJ was somehow still playing music, so Tubbo and y/n decided to have one final dance.

The siblings swayed to the music, and although Tubbo wasn't much of a dancer, he tried his hardest for his sister.

Y/n stood there with Tubbo in her arms.
She looked around at everyone present. The only people still awake that were watching was Phil, Dream, and Eret. The slightly drunk trio watched them, the moment was breathtaking, especially for Phil. All this time. All those years, and here they were. They made it. They were happy and he was on the verge of tears again.

Eret saw the siblings and was overjoyed. He knew how much Tubbo meant to her. He knew everything she went through just to keep him safe. And that's one of the reasons he truly loved her.

Now it was Dream's turn to watch. He didn't know the siblings personally, but he could read the room. Apart of him was happy he didn't stop the wedding. He was glad to see y/n happy. The pain of the past few days had seemed to haunt her, and Dream knew it.

The world for both L'manburg and the Dream Smp were once at peace, and while it wouldn't last long, every single moment would be valued and remembered.
————————————————————————

🔆My word!!! I just wrote 1720 words! Sorry for such a long chapter. I had so many ideas and plans, and while I didn't use a few, it all came to together!
What are y'all's thoughts on Eret, Wilbur and Dream?
And what did you think of Tubbo and Y/n dancing? Tbh I almost cried writing it🥺
I hope y'all enjoyed and I hope everyone has a wonderful day!🔆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
599K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...
249K 5.4K 95
Art credits: ArtLinxin I am embarrassed, how did this get so many reads... Cw: Abuse, Little bit of smut, Cursing, Violent, Hopefully angesty Dream x...
559K 16.3K 41
"Tubbo, I didn't know you had a woman in your house!" Started- 12/03/2020 Finished- 1/31/2021