My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 2: Saturday

6.7K 112 83
By celeb_stories123

Saturday
Y/n POV:
My alarm woke me up and I quickly searched for my phone before shutting it off. Today I had the morning shift and work and I wasn't excited about it. I got out of bed and began getting dressed. I worked at a local cafe so I threw on a T-Shirt with the cafe logo on the back and some jeans. I put my hair in a pony tail before running downstairs and putting on my converse. I ran out the door and got into my car before driving to the cafe. Once I arrived I unlocked it and turned on the open sign. The morning shifts were pretty quiet but some high schoolers would usually come in for a study group. I heard the bell ring meaning that someone head entered the building so I quickly put on an apron and went behind the cash register. "Hello sir!" I say in a fake but cheerful voice. Don't judge me I'm just a teenager trying to get tips.

"Good morning" the man replies smirking. Ew. I still held the fake smile on my face.

"What can I get for you today?" I ask.

"Your number" he suggests. Nobody else was in the shop so I got really uncomfortable.

"Um I'm sorry sir I'm supposed to keep it professional here" I respond with a nervous chuckle. "Do you want anything off the menu?"

"Um coffee. Black" he says bluntly. The smirk no longer lingering on his face.

"Okay black coffee" I respond entering it into the cash register "what size would you like?"

"I'm into all sizes baby. No need to worry" he explains. I slowly gulped.

"Um what size coffee?" I ask. Dropping my fake voice.

"Regular" he responds.

"Okay and can I get a name?" I ask going back to my fake voice.

"Trevor. But you can call me Trev" he explains. I quickly turn around and head into the back area where he can't see me to text Tom. Tom was like the high school version of the rock. Basically my best friend body guard.
Texts:

Y/n:
Tom are you awake?

Tom:
I'm at the gym. What's up?

Y/n:
Some middle age creepy old man is hitting on me again.

Tom:
Cafe?

Y/n:
Yes please hurry. Nobody is here.

Tom:
I'm already here.

Y/n POV:
Just like that the shop bell rings. I go back to the front area and begin making the black coffee. I put it in a regular cup and write Trevor on it. "Black coffee for Trevor" I announce. Trevor comes up from the counter grabbing his drink.

"I still haven't gotten your name cutie" he says with another smirk. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I see Tom behind me. He probably shouldn't be behind the counter but I honestly didn't care at this point.

"Hey babe" Tom says. He's always wanted to be an actor and he was actually really good at it. All I had to do was act natural and this Trevor man would leave me alone.

"Hey" I say smiling at Tom. He smiled back. And then looked over at Trevor giving him a death stare.

"Is something wrong here?" Tom asks.

"Um no sorry I was just about to leave" Trevor says leaving money on the counter and grabbing his coffee.

"Good" Tom responds somehow tightening his grip around me waist. Although it felt like he was crushing my internal organs I felt safe in my best friend's arms. Trevor made his way out of the cafe.

"Thanks Tom" I say lightly before squirming out of his arms.

"No problem. I figured I owed you one after you came to the game last night." Tom explains.

"Well now you owe me another one because you wrapped your sweaty and stinky arms around me" I reply.

"I told you that I was at the gym" Tom explains "and then I ran here when I got your text"

"Fair. Do you want anything while you're here?" I ask.

"Do you have protein shakes?" Tom questions.

"No. But we have chocolate and vanilla shakes" I explain. Tom laughs.

"I already ate junk food last night" he responds.

"That's why I got the apples. You could have joined me but you were too busy judging" I say.

"Even the cashier judged you" Tom explains.

"This is verbal abuse" I reply making Tom roll his eyes.

"Okay well I'm gonna go back to the gym." He explains.

"Ew okay have fun with that" I reply.

"I will" Tom says before leaving the cafe leaving me alone. I grabbed my phone and earbuds and decided to listen to some music. I put on Everybody wants to rule the world by Tears for Fears. I started dancing around the area behind the counter.

"Welcome to your life there's no turning back, even while we sleep we will find, you acting on your best behavior, turn your back on mother nature, everybody wants to rule the world!" I confidently sang until I saw a teenage boy standing in front of me. "Oh sorry" I said throwing my earbuds and phone to the side.

"It's fine" the boy responds with a polite smile. If I was being honest he was quite cute. He had dark brown hair that was parted in the middle of his head. He had brown eyes and perfect white teeth. He had a little bit of freckles scattered over his face. He was wearing a grey sweatshirt with a flannel over it along with some jeans.

"Um what can I get for you?" I ask nicely.

"What smoothies do you recommend?" He asks.

"Well my personal favorite is the strawberry banana but I know a lot of people like the berry twist, the mango smoothie or the dragon fruit smoothie." I explain somehow confidently although I was probably blushing at the nice boy in front of me.

"I'll try the strawberry banana" he responds.

"Okay strawberry banana smoothie" I repeat putting the order into the machine in front of me. "What size?"

"Small please" he replies.

"Okay and can I get a name for the order?" I ask.

"Ethan" he explains. I nod and quickly began grabbing the ingredients for the smoothie. I put them all in a blender before blending all of them together. Once the blender was done working its magic I poured the mixture into a small cup and put a lid on it. I grabbed a straw and the drink and gave it to Ethan.

"Here you go!" I say sweetly.

"Thanks" Ethan responds paying me. He grabbed his drink before walking out of the cafe. Well I blew that, I would probably never see him again. Or so I thought. A teenage girl came into the cafe with a piece of paper and a pen. She looked just like Ethan but in the girl version of course.

"Um hey so my brother just came in and he's kind of shy but he thought you were cute so so you have a Snapchat or something?" She asks quickly. My brain took a little long to process the information before I grabbed the paper and pen. On the paper I wrote "@offically_y/n" and then I handed the paper back to her.

"Here you go!" I say nicely.

"Thanks" she responds before leaving the store. Other then those two encounters the day went pretty slowly. Finally the clock hit 3 and I was able to leave. The girl that worked the shift after me came in and I practically ran out the door. I got in my car and drove home. At home I took a shower to get the Tom sweat off of me and I got into bed. Then I heard a notification on my phone. It said "@yourboy_e added you as a I friend" I friended him back.

Snapchat:
@yourboy_e
Hey!

@offically_y/n
Hey heyyyyyy!

@yourboy_e
MGG quote? Lol.

@offically_y/n
Omg yes! Do you watch criminal minds?

@yourboy_e
Here and there. My sister is obsessed with it.

@offically_y/n
Well the fact that you got that reference is amazing.

@yourboy_e
What can I say? I'm like herpes but charming.

@offically_y/n
Bahahaha. I'm dead. Diseased if you want to be fancy.

@yourboy_e
Well if we are getting fancy I guess I should formally introduce myself. So I'm Ethan. I'm 18. I think you kind of know my sister, her name is Ellie.

@offically_y/n
Okie. Well I don't have any siblings but my name I'm y/n and I'm 17.

@yourboy_e
I'm keeping your name is cafe cashier.

@offically_y/n
Wow that has a nice ring to it. I'm going to keep your name as "yourboy_e"

@yourboy_e
Eww I made that in middle school.

@offically_y/n
Same. I cringe every time I see it.

@yourboy_e
Okay well cafe cashier I have to go but I'll snap you later?

@offically_y/n
Sounds good "yourboy_e"

@yourboy_e
Ewwwwww

Y/n POV:
Although I didn't know Ethan that much he seemed really sweet and I didn't have many friends so it was nice having someone to talk to. I was still a little freaked out Trevor incident so I decided to text Tom and thank him.

Texts:

Y/n:
TommmMmmmMmm

Tom:
WhattTtttTtttTt

Y/n:
Thanks for saving me from being abducted by a middle age man.

Tom:
He couldn't have taken you that for but your welcome?

Y/n:
He could have taken me ThAT FaR because I'm smol.

Tom:
That is true.

Y/n:
So are you going to say your welcome or no problem so that this conversation to end?

Tom:
No because I'm bored and I want to text you.

Y/n:
Ew stop being nice. I'm about to run over to your house and slap you.

Tom:
I don't think you can run that far.

Y/n:
Yes I can. It's like a 30 minute run.

Tom:
Thanks for proving my point.

Y/n:
Then I'll just text Paddy to slap you for me.

Tom:
Noooooo his slaps hurt. Something about the tiny hands.

Y/n:
Well I wouldn't know because he likes me.

Tom:
He likes me more. I'm like the best older brother ever.

Y/n:
Um no. You are egotistical, annoying and you rub your sweat onto people.

Tom:
I didn't do that intentionally it was just part of the character.

Y/n:
Ew. I just remembered that you called me babe. EWEWEWEW.

Tom:
Hey I'm not that bad.

Y/n:
Oh but you are buddy.

Tom:
I'm going to cry now. Also please never call me buddy again. That makes me sound like a dog or even worse A CHILD.

Y/n:
NO. Sorry I had to reference the vine. Also good. Go cry child.

Tom:
Abusive friendship

Y/n:
Shush. You love being my best friend.

Tom:
Do I?

Y/n:
Yup. And if you disagree I won't drive your little brother around anymore.

Tom:
Don't bring Paddy into thisssss

Y/n:
Tooo lateeeeee. I win you lose.

Tom:
Didn't you start this convo to thank me?

Y/n:
Well yeah but I can't be nice to you for that long.

Tom:
Wow thanks

Y/n:
No need to thank me. I'm just suchhhh a good friend.

Tom:
Okay then. Well I have to go. Bye bye. I love youuuuuu.

Y/n:
Ew. But I guess I love you too weirdo.

Y/n POV:
I decided that I should go make dinner. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I put lucky charms in a bowl along with some milk. I ate the cereal before deciding it was time to go to bed. I put the bowl in the sink and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once that was done I headed back into my room. I shut of the lights and got under the covers. I twisted and turned until I was able to drift off into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
998K 39.5K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
506K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...