ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

32. Return home

8.7K 319 231
By KimichiMice

Y/n: I'm bored!!

You whinnied as you act like making a snow angel on the bed covers.
(Au:I really want to make a snow angel but here in my nation I don't think it's possible (╥﹏╥)

Min-yun:Shut it would you?! You've already said that like 50× already for the past 45minutes!

Min-yun scolded you while he was just sitting on the edge of his bed.

Y/n:Just admit it! your also bored..

Min-yun:Yes but I don't whine like a baby..

Min-yun said in monotone as he closed his arms into his chest.

You decided to go open the door, you maybe it's not locked. Min-yun noticed your sudden action.

Min-yun:Oi!Oi! Y/n what are you doing?!

Min-yun said curiously while a bit panicked. You already reached the door, your thinking twice either open it or not. Min-yun got up from his bed and walked towards the you, but since there is a glass wall he only stopped in front of it.

Y/n:Yun..try to open your door!

You shouted at him since there is only one hole in the wall, fearing he may not hear you. (That's why when they talk they shout at each other 👌)

Min-yun heard and followed what you requested. He turned the door knob, instead of locked it's actually open. This suddenly kept Min-yun off guard, 'why would someone left the door open where their hostages are in?'. That question was running around Min-yun, while his brain thought of many reasons.

You noticed Min-yun froze while the door is slightly open then you smiled and opened your door. You pop your head out and looked outside for any guards. All you saw is a deserted hall way. You saw on your (left or right you pick), and saw the slightly opened door and you quickly knew it was Min-yun's bed room door.

Min-yun on the other hand is still drowning with answers on his head he snapped back in reality when you slapped him. I do must say you hit him hard, but he didn't fall or anything. 'Ach! This girl!'. Min-yun thought as he slowly got into a proper position again,and did I mention he was a bit annoyed not angry just annoyed at your sudden action.

Y/n:Sorry..I was shouting at you but your all drowning on you own thoughts that I thought your brain is on another dimension...

You sweat down while apologizing to Min-yun. Min-yun just looked at you, then he patted you shoulder.

Min-yun:Next time don't do it..or I might go on my fighting mode and hurt you.

Min-yun said bluntly, you thought it was actually cool.

Y/n: I-I'll keep that in mind..

You then again sweat dropped while feeling guilty of what you just did. It was not appropriate for you to do that.

Min-yun:You better..now go on. Back you go to your room

Min-yun said as he pushed you out of his room. That made you curious, why does he not want to escape, the door being open is a great new while doesn't even got nervous and just act cool.

Y/n:Why? Did not want to escape?

Min-yun:Pabo! Didn't you see all the guard outside while they bring us here last night. There are too many and we don't know out way out of here! So going to try to escape..they might put us next to the dark basement, you don't like that right?

Min-yun said confidently, while scolding you like a brother figure he is to you.

Y/n: I-I don't want that!!

You said in a panic as you ran back to your room while Min-yun closed his door and you slammed your door close.(damn I really don't want to stay in a dark basement!😣)

Min-yun just looked at you bluntly again. While you dramatically turn around and lean on the door and went to sat down slowly (Like Anna and Elsa on froze✌️)

Min-yun then again, walk towards you and got stopped by the wall again. He just also did what you did on the door but he did it like a boy would do.(the Elsa-Anna thing, if you don't get it)

Min-yun:Calm down...just wait till your brothers arrive..

Even though Min-yun didn't shout it you heard it clearly since, it's fucking quiet in the room.

Y/n: I-I'll be fine..

'Clearly your not'. Min-yun thought, It pissed him off when he can't even do anything to get you both out. Then you ask him that made him forget about that.

Y/n: Min-yun..do you really want to be part of my family's mafia?

Min-yun: ...well yeah..since it's been in our blood to be part of many mafia..

It kinda got curious of what he said 'our blood?'. You just decided to ask him.

Y/n:Our blood? You mean it's in your family's blood to be part of a mafia?

Min-yun:Yeah..both my parents are once part of your family's mafia and also my stepmom..but they all died with an unknown reason. Uncle Jeong took me in without hesitation.. so his like my dad now!

Y/n:Mhm now that you think about it. Since you down know who killed your family..you never got to avenge them..

Min-yun:Yeah..I wanted to know who killed them..but Uncle Jeong-hoon just advices me not to know about it, he said it's better than to have anger flow to every part of my body..So after that I was really determined to be part of your family's mafia! Because I want to serve your family but my heart just like my parents did!

Y/n:Haha..Well then I hope you get a high position someday, I bet your mom and dad will be proud!

You cheer up so Min-yun wouldn't be so down after he said his past.

Min-yun:Yeah...

Y/n:Yu-

Min-yun:No! We stay here! I can't risk you getting hurt! That's my top priority for now!

You sign in defeat for not successfully convince Min-yun to go out.

Min-yun:Y/n..Just promise me that you wouldn't let anyone touch you, while we escape...

Min-yun said as he stood up going towards his bedroom door to go out. Of course you did the same. You ran towards him and followed him while running.

Min-yun:I heard you have weak lungs..

Y/n: It's ok! I can still manage to run, though my lungs hurt a bit while running..

Min-yun:Just be careful

Min-yun held your hands while running to prevent you from separating.

Both you and Min-yun are hiding behind a sofa as both of you looked at the entrance door while guards are standing on alert for anything weird.

Y/n:What now?

You both started to do the whispering conversation.

Min-yun:Mhm..I don't know..I don't know if I can take them on a fight while keeping an eye on you..

Y/n:Uh?

Min-yun looked at you immediately once you got on alert.

Min-yun: What's wrong?

Y/n:Our bags is right there..

You pointed to the dinning table.

Min-yun:Damn! They scattered our things on the table...

Y/n:For inspection of course

Min-yun: Mhm..We just need to find a way to go there without alerting anyone..

Y/n:Great-

Then all of a sudden the large vase on side of the sofa near Min-yun's suddenly broke. Min-yun quickly covered your mouth because you might scream and of course you were about to, but Min-yun stopped you and that made you calm down. After that many gun shoots was heard the guards quickly went to the entrance door to go to battle to whoever shoot the vase alerting that there's enemies.

Min-yun:Come!

Min-yun suddenly pulled you and drag you out to the side garden of the mansion, since staying there will be too risky. You pant very quickly because of the sounds that your innocent ears heard.(😏)

Y/n:T-That was-

Min-yun got both his hands on your shoulders and began to calm you down.

Min-yun:Look we will be safe here. This garden looks big, enough for us not to get caught easly..

You nodded. Min-yun began to run and you followed from behind. Both of you are now hiding behind a large bush (you know! Those bushes that is about 12 feet tall!), Not of you were surounded by that tall wall bush so no one really can find both of you.

Min-yun: *sign* let's stay here..for a while ok?

You nodded and then the both of you sat down in silence. In a comfortable silence! After some time, you didn't notice that you already fell asleep on Min-yun's shoulder, he didn't mind though. He understands that your exhausted.

_________________________________

You turned around then suddenly you fell. You sat up while rubbing your eyes.

'It's morning already, and where am I? Wasn't I suppose to be hiding in the bushes with Min-yun?'

You stood up from the bed and finally realized that your on some kind of clinic or hospital room. You also saw Min-yun sleeping on the other side of the room in bed.

As you were about to get an snack on the table side you, suddenly Taeyung opened the door, and he widen his eyes as he saw you sitting on the bed. He quickly ran away, and made you feel weird at his sudden action.

'Where is he going? It there something on my face?'. You thought as you put your hand on you chin.

But you just shrugged and went to grab a snack. When you were about to sit down on the bed while opening your snack, you can already hear foot steps running, getting louder as they get closer on the room your chilling now.

Jungkook:Y/n?! Are you ok?!

Y/n:I was just fine a second ago..

Jungkook:Uh?! What made you not fine tell me?!

Y/n:You being too loud...and by the way Min-yun is resting..

Jungkook suddenly realized his mistake while the others are glaring at him in Disbelief from behind.

Jungkook:s-sorry..

Y/n:How long did I slept?

Jin:One day and a half..

Y/n: ...so I guess from all the running I got very tired..

Jungkook:*sign*.. I'm glad you are ok...

Y/n:I am perfectly fine!

You said sheepishly while giving them a warm smile after.

Jin:Are you sure?

Y/n:Yeah!

Jin: Alright! Call a therapist!

Y/n:Wait what?

Jin: You missy..just got kidnapped and yet here you are not panicking and trembling!

Jin protested angerly, more like panicking.

Y/n: ... I.. I-I..umm.. actually scared right now..

You said as a tear escape your eyes while trembling. The boys looked at you in horror. The boys didn't except you at first but you are they're sister, seeing you scared made them disappointed of the selves of not protecting you. From the past days they spent with was very pleasant. Jimin, Jin, RM, Yoongi, and Taehyung, they all didn't accept you as they're sister but now they are kinda slowly opening up to you, because of the past days.(so that's why they were worried of you)

Y/n:I-I thought..that..

Jungkook:That?

Jungkook said worriedly as he crouch down in front of you.

Y/n:that I would never got out that mansion..I was thankful that Min-yun was there so..I kinda feel relaxed..but it was very scary being there not knowing where I was.. it's scary Oppa!

You shouted the last word as you quickly hugged Jungkook, you cried on his shoulder. The others just looked at any direction just not at you because they felt very angry at ones who kidnapped you.

Jungkook put you down to bed(of course in your bedroom) about of all the crying. Jungkook closed the door. That's when his aura change into a dark side. Along with everyone on the meeting room they are all seeking for blood.

(Just to let you know while they are having the conversation, they talk serious without emotions. Quite scary if your in the room)

Jin:Jimin, Suga any good news?

Yoongi:It was them..

Jimin:They didn't seem to have the intention of messing with us..they just want her..

Jin:Any Idea..

Yoongi/Jimin:Non.

Jin: J-hope..did you kill everyone?...

J-hope:Yes all of it..I even set the mansion on fire..

Jin:Did you took Min-yun and Y/n's bag before doing so?

J-hope:Yes.. it's on there rooms now..

Jin:Good..That it we will end it here..

(Ok just to make this clear! Jin is the leader here not RM, It's different because Jin is the oldest so of course I'll make him the leader of the group (。•́︿•̀。) sorry baby Joonie..)

Jungkook:Hyung-

Jin:Not a single word Jungkook.. it's best to not make any conflict with a gang like ****... let's stay silent and find out what they're planning on Y/n, I'm I clear boys?

Rest of the bts:Yes...

The boys said in a bored an annoyed tone. They all left the meeting room and went to their rooms to calm down or do there things.

___________________________________

"Oppa! Why though?!" You whinnied as you put your brother's uniform while your tall brother just looked at you with a blank face not boring listening to what your saying.

"We all ready told you! You and Min-yun should stay at home..to recover from what happened yesterday.." Jungkook said." No! I want to go to school!"

"Mostly kids like you see school as a jail of hell" J-hope said as he patted your head while having a serious face."Well..." You said as you looked down."I knew you only wanted to stay at home, don't hide it MJ.."

"But-""No more complains.you stay here.and that is final"Jin cutters you of as he made what he said clear to you.

You nodded in agreement as you put a sad face because you knew that Jin was serious, and you don't want to let him to be angry. You already knew that his a Mafia. Acting innocent is most likely to be the best option.

"Good!" Your older brother said happily."Jin don't scare her!'' J-hope scold his brother while crouching in front of you.

"You need to understand us ok? We still don't know who and why that person kidnapped you.. it's best to stay at home for now" J-hope said in a clear tone."How about Min-yun? Even him?" You asked as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Y-Yeah even him is guess.."J-hope said not sure if what he said.

"Oppa....Why.." you whined again making Taeyung angry at your stubbornness." Just do it ok?! you stay here! You have no rights to disobey us!" Taeyung shouted at you all most hurting you if Jungkook didn't stop him.

"Uhh..Ok..Oppa" You went up the stairs in a normal speed but the boys can tell that your upset.

"Tae...pls do keep quiet, you'll scare her" RM said as he walked by Taeyung who is trying to calm himself down."Sorry... It's just I don't trust her yet, unlike you guys.."

"She ok Tae.. she's not a spy or anything sus, just to be clear Tae, how can a 14 yr old girl that looks like a 8 yr old be an underground spy?" Jimin said calmly as he ask him young brother. "I don't trust her..and most importantly she's not my sister" Taeyung walked out following RM.

"She is our sister now Tae..You can't change that! She's under our guidance and protection" Yoongi protested making Taeyung turn back towards him.

"I'll think about it..."Taeyung bluntly said to Yoongi. When Taeyung was out of site "Should we call a therapist and see what happened to Taeyung.."
" Yeah...maybe he bumped his head" Jungkook and Jin said.

"Taeyung has finally had a clear head for a moment there" J-hope said in a shocked-calm tone."Better go to school.. before we are late, let's discuss the appointment to a therapist after school" Jin said and his younger brothers also agreed. They all went to school.

Mean while you are waiting for Min-yun to wakeup from outside his room. Making the servants that walk past you gave a confusing face to why you are sitting on the ground hugging the mini version of the pick bear that Jungkook gave you. Yes he searched for the mini version of the big bear because it's clear that you can't hug it because of it's huge size.(Don't know but I'm feeling cute and childish today)

For a couple of minutes Min-yun finally got out his room. You sprunt rapidly up to face Min-yun. And hold cow that his face looked tired."Yun? Are you ok? You look weary" You stated to the Aizawa looking guy infront of you."Me? Oh..I was tired yesterday for fight some guards.."

"Huh?" You tilted your head in confusion. Min-yun signed in disbelief.

"About 1 minute since you slept some guard followed us, so had to fight them in order to protect you and not to interrupt your sleep" Min-yun said calmly"R-Really?!"You said in shock and Min-yun nodded in agreement.

"Now..can you please bring me a coffee" Min-yun said in a sleepy tone while leaning on the door frame."Ok stay there! I'll go get it!"

"Hello Mr.Lou?""Oh! Miss Y/n what is it?"The butler said as he turns to face you.

"Uhh can someone tell me where the coffee kettles and coffee-uhh.."the old butler glared at you with confusion"you need coffee?""No!I want to make coffee!"You slightly shouted at the man making at servants stop and looked at you.

Of course you panicked because you shouted at an elder and not respect him"Uh-S-Sorry I did not mean to shout! It's just-Uhh-I really want to make coff-""Miss Y/n..why did you not say so" Mr.Lou said calmly.

"P-Pardon?" You said as you froze in your place stopping from panicking"You could've just said you wanted coffee.."He said as he turns around to walk towards the kitchen""W-Wait! I-Uh... it's not for me!" Mr.Lou stopped and turn to you with a serious face.

"miss...who dare ordered you to fetch coffee?"the man said as he looked at you seriously making your bones shiver as you look at his eyes.

'Man..the masters is a demon and even it's pets..'

"Uh.. Min-yun,But!I insisted! It's the least I can do for him for protecting me!" You said hurriedly. Please tell me that Min-yun will be punished.

"Min-yun? He was not supposed to go out his room, and just rest as the master's orders!"Mr.Lou said in shock as he looked away from you.

'So are you still giving me the coffee?'

You followed Mr.Lou to the kitchen and as you were going in a maid already prepared a coffee on a silver plate.

"miss do you want me to carry it for you?"The maid asked you"No.. It's ok!" You sheepishly said.

"Ok bye!"You said turning from the kitchen and go to Min-yun's room. You push the room door with your back and you saw your best friend asleep, you chuckle as you saw his position on the bed.

Min-yun is barely going to fall on the bed. You put down the coffee on the table and head towards Min-yun"Yun!Wake up!" The boy woke up with still eye lids barely want to go up.

"O-Oh...Hello Y/n, what time is it now?" He sleepily as he sat up and look at you.

"Well it's-"You look at the clock "8:12!".

"Oh.." Min-yun said as he stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Yun,How is your stay here?" You ask Min-yun, He was about to go in the bathroom but stopped and turned to you."What do you think?" You gave you a pretty bored expression.

"Umm..is Mr.Lou making a hard time for you, Yun?""Not just that..Your brothers scolded me after I woke up last night for 5 hours! I'm even surprised that they are not even that tired because of the lack of sleep!'' Min-yun said in annoyance.

"Hahaha..Sorry about them" you put up a sorry face that make Min-yun guilty"H-Hey! It was my fault that I didn't notice that the guards from the car are not ours!" He panickly said.

"Oh?"You tilted you head in confusion"It's just.. It's not your fault ok?"

"Ok!" You lit up in cheer again. Min-yun push you out of his room"Look! Thanks for the coffee and I need to freshen up so wait for me in your room!"Min-yun said clearly in a steady tone.

You nodded and head back to your room.

_________________________________

"Lachibulala"

🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 9.4K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
337K 13.5K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...
98.7K 2.8K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
36.9K 1.8K 29
Jeon's mother got killed by a psycho criminal when he was just 18 years old, a innocent bean. He promised himself that he will kill the murderer but...