The Mafia's Love

Od Hamama502

He's a young mafia - Son of the greatest Mafia Don Malik. She's houseman - He's Mafia. She's innocent - He's... Více

Author's Note.
Prologue.
Chapter 1 - Introduction.
Chapter 2 - The meeting
Chapter 3 - Who is he?
Chapter 4 - Him again.
Chapter 5 - What do you want from me?

Chapter 6 - The thunder.

639 33 9
Od Hamama502

Author's POV.

Samar was watching the busy city through the glass window of his cabin smiling for no reason. For no reason?  Nope there was, and it was his little doe. Obviously thinking about their encounter, recent incident at the hospital, their proximity, her innocent doe eyes, the way she stammered signifying the effect of his proximity. Her scared face which was so cute to resist.

Why am I thinking of you little doe?a girl hardly stays in my mind for more than a minute.
Wait!little doe?but Why this name? She's far more beautiful than doe but her cuteness isn't helping. She's so cute and bubbly just like a doll..doll?.... Yes her name will be doll only as she's more cute than a doe. Her perfect pink lips, brown orbs, cute kissable cheeks, soft black hair. Thought Sam before he was trailed off from the world of his thoughts by Amar as he entered the cabin only to see his boss smiling facing the Arabian sea.

"can't believe my eyes! Is this a grin or blush?just wanna affirm whether my eyes gives me good result" teased the shocked Amar. It was so strange to him.

"what's the problem? Why brought you here? "questioned Sam trying to change the topic.

"im..am.....actually it's about that building that we took from that beast by hook-n-crook due to his maltreatment to his poor neighbors..-"he tried to remind his boss.
"yes I know what's it? "asked Sam.

"as per your command, it was rebuilt only the interior design remains. Just thinking whether you'd see it yourself "explained Amar

"OK will do that but not today " said Sam.

"umm....you didn't answer my question "said Amar.

"which question? "asked Sam knowing very well what Amar meant. Just faking ignorance.

"you know it very well Sam.  OK grinning or blushing? "said Amar.

"not any "answered Sam.

"this is the first time you lied to me.  I saw that with my naked eyes. Can I know the reason behind it? Hmm? "  Amar raised his eyebrows with a smirk teasing Sam to speak but Sam ignored him as he turned.

"Meera right? "asked Amar teasingly.
Sam frowned at this in confusion.
Amar noticed that and further added"ohhh...um you call her by this name.....ummm....lit...little...umn Little doe right? " he recalled.

Meera? So doll's name is Meera. Meera! How sweet. They said 'nobody is perfect ' why are you trying to be one? Thought the smiling Sam.

"see! I just confirmed it that she was the one. "said the smirking Amar as he noticed his boss smiling again.

"you are very smart Amar but bad at guessing. Do you know that? "said Sam trying to defend himself.

"you look terrible while lying do you also know that? "responded Amar.

"whatever "said Sam.

"you know you can't lie to me as I know you very well"daid Amar.

"of course,you know me very well, why not? After all we both are gays"said the irritated Sam Sarcastically.

"what? Why this dirty remark ?easy dude I didn't mean that. " said Amar shocked by his boss statement.

"then why trying to get on my nerves? Anyways I didn't mean what I said either" said Sam.

"this girl is surely different. I just affirm that "said Amar before he took his leave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meera entered the pub. What she saw was too dirty to her innocent eyes. Ladies swaying like yoga with revealing clothes. Some were making out at the corner.
Some were boozing while some were flirting. She immediately shifted her gaze from those.

What a yuck! What brought you here Meera? Or I may say Why did he call me to this yucky place?
Anyways,what else do I expect to see in pub? But I shouldn't have come to such a place alone . What people will think of me seeing me here? Definitely they will think I am one of those. Oh God help me' she thought.

Meera was searching for Sam when she noticed that some were looking at her as if she was some kind of alien 👽.

Why are they looking at me like this? Do I look like monkey or alien? Nope! Am the most beautiful one here. She thought.

She looked at herself to notice that they were giving that looks because of her dressing code. She was wearing hoodie and track pant.
So these jerks expect to see me in some revealing dress just because this place is a pub. Assholes! She mentally noted.

She ignored them and started searching for Sam but he was nowhere to be seen. She huffed and was about to go when she saw Amar at the bar.
She waved at him. He waved back and stared walking towards the opposite direction.

Where is this jerk going? He should have come to me but why that direction? Ignoring me?definitely am the fool here. I think I should take my leave. She thought.

She averted her gaze to where Amar was, just to see him talking to someone who was making out with three girls at the same time on a couch so much that his face wasn't even visible.
She quickly averted her gaze not wanting to kill her virgin eyes.

Meera through her peripheral vision saw a man approaching her. She immediately turned to leave but stopped by grip on her arm. She turned to see the culprit just to meet with handsome devil himself.

He pulled her closer making her collide with his hard rock chest. He wrapped his arm around her tiny waist pulling her closer. It took her more than 15sec to register his actions . When the realization hits her, she started to shiver profusely, scared of his  eyes which turned to black (lust) and what he might do to her at his drunken state. Yes! He was drunk she smells that.

He heart beats raised when he brought his face much closer just an inch away from hers. She clutched his shirt tight due to fear and, pursing her lips into a thin line, closing her eyes tight due to anxiety.

Why does this girl have to be cute and beautiful all the time?mind telling me the secret little doll? A girl has never stayed in my mind for more than a minute but why do you break the record little doll? OK OK OK let me make it crystal. I have never thought about a girl for even a minute because I get them on my bed before that minute but little doll is....quite different. Maybe I'd get you out of my mind after getting you doll. I'm a mafia king feelings and emotions are never my things. I just have both infatuation and lust for you little doll. I can't control anymore. I can't. Thought the drunk Sam brushing his lips on her cheek.

"I...i...i'm....nnot....kind...of....th...those...girls "she stammered breathing heavily but Sam seems to not stop after all he was drunk so nothing was on his control and cherry on top of that the desire overtook him.

He started touching her inappropriately "p..please....let.....go...of...me"she stammered trying to push him back but whom was she kidding, he didn't budge even for a bit.

Oh God! What have I done in this life that I deserve this kind punishment?you should've given me another I would have accept it with pleasure but why this? Me caged in the devil's den? Did he seriously call me here to do this? I was wrong to think that he won't do such thing. I shouldn't....i shouldn't have come. Thought the crying Meera.

He began to unzip her hoodie while his other hand from her waist travelled downward. That's when she lost her temper and gathered all her strength pushing him hard and her palm made their way to his cheek giving him a HARD SLAP 👋.
Suddenly everything became silent. Extreme silence.

'tinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn' was the only sound that can be heard in the whole pub. Everyone in the pub stopped in his tracks. To say they were shocked would be understatement.

'No one has ever pointed a finger at Devil not even his own father and here a low-class girl slapped him?.'

Everyone was waiting to see what Sam will do to her, tearing her apart or cutting her into hundred pieces for they surely know that her death would be a worst one.

What else do you expect them to think? If raising a voice at the Devil will cost death, what do you think raising hand will result?
Definitely worst death or something worser than the death itself.

Sam was fuming with anger like a pressure cooker. He was never been humiliated before. How dare she? He couldn't think of what he should to do, for her teary eyes wasn't helping.

"AMAR!...... GET HER OUT OF HERE"he shouted, shuddering the whole pub with fear.

"I SAID GET HER OUT BEFORE I BURRY YOU BOTH ALIVE" he shouted again. But what was Amar's fault?  Well, because of lack of immediate response as he was stunned and shocked not able to comprehend the scene. While Samar wants her to disappear in just a blink of an eye for if she stays longer he might do something that he may regret.
To say Amar and the people at the pub were shocked would be understatement. If someone were to tell them that 'a low-class girl slapped the Devil and survived' they would've laughed all the day obviously taking it as a big joke but it seems like the river was flowing through another direction.

Amar immediately dragged her out of the pub to avoid his boss's wrath while the rest were looking at Sam in awe.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? GET OUT"shouted Sam at the people with closed eyes . They immediately ran out of fear.  Only the bar tender was left packing his things.

Sam opened his eyes and found the bar tender was still there. How dare he? He took a bottle of bear and threw it at the bar tender out of anger. He bottle hits the bar tender on shoulder, he groaned and ran for his life.

Sam broke all the glasses and furniture out there pouring out his anger. After breathing heavily to calm down his anger he took his car and drove back home. Amar followed him behind to ensure his safety.
.
.
Sam entered his room and slammed the door hard.

*******************
Meera's POV.

Amar dragged me out of the pub and stopped a cab. He pushed me inside roughly
"DISAPPEAR! " he shouted at me making tremble.

I was scared. Very scared. Scared of what might happen next. I was very sure that he won't spare me. He won't spare me. He will kill me obviously. What trouble have I now invited for myself? I slapped the Devil himself who was a nightmare to those who try to  mess with him and here, I slapped him. But I didn't regret slapping him even for a bit. He forced himself on me and for my self-dignity I am ready to face anything. Yes I rather accept death than to lose my dignity. My self-respect matters a lot to me than my life.
God! Do you hate me that much? I couldn't think of the sin that I had committed that I deserve this punishment.
And my salty tears made their way to my my lap then I realized that I had been crying all the while and then I told the driver to take me to Diana's place.

***************************
Guess what will happen next.
.
Am really sorry for late update, I was just caught up with some works but I'd make sure that I update sooner.
For those who read my story without voting let me know if it's not worth it. You are free to say your thoughts as am writing this book for you only. Your votes will motivate me.

Love ya!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.2K 526 30
This story is about a girl named Farah Fareen who belongs to a very conservative Muslim family in Pakistan but still, her parents want her to become...
133K 1.6K 52
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬? ❞ ~~~~~...
579K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
214K 4.5K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...