Promise♡ •JJk• ✓

Galing kay 444nee444

With ever passing second, with every moment of the wings of a butterfly, with every breath I take, my love fo... Higit pa

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Posts & pictures!
Chapter 2
Revenge time!^^
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Y/N's Priv Posts
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Pictures and post! ^^
Pictures!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Prologue
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapters 15
Chapter 15-B
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [last part]
✨ BONUS CHAPTER ✨

Chapter 8

417 83 395
Galing kay 444nee444

<Edited>

Sesha and I were on the back seat trying not to spoil our gowns while Tae drove and jungkook was sitting in the passenger seat infront of me.

"Ohkay- wait, guys you gotta look at this. I can't stop laughing." Jungkook turned his phone towards us. Had to be something funny, he had had been laughing for the last five whole minutes.

'who is Kim Taehyung going to ask out for prom?'

It was the funniest poll I had ever seen. Did they pick just set an eighth grader as an option!? I couldn't stop laughing either. The girl with the most votes probably would be expecting Taehyung to ask her out. And BOOM- Sesha. I couldn't wait to see everyone's expressions.

Taehyung pulled up in an empty parking space just outside our campus. It was time to go in! I WAS SUPER EXCITED.

Taehyung and Jungkook got out of the car first, and open the doors for us in sync. Koo extended his hand for me to hold it. I did.

"You know Y/n, I wish you'd left your hair open today instead of the bun. But- you look sooo much more prettier now." he whispered, kissing me on the cheek. I blushed.

All four of us were out of the car now. I could already see the amazed or rather shocked faces of everyone whose eyes we caught.

I loved the way they set a grand entry for everyone coming into the hall- first they'd announce the name of the couple, followed by applause and a shower of rose petals.

Taehyung and Sesha went in first-

"Here we welcome- THE MOST awaited couple for the evening: Taehyung And Seshha!"*claps claps claps*

They stopped at the door of the hall where Taehyung kissed Sesha's cheek while petals were showered upon them. All I could hear was loud hoots accompanied with lots of 'waoo's, 'WHAT-'s, 'WTF-'s etc. It made me laugh.

Next were us, I was really excited but also nervous. The thought of tripping over and being an embarrassment to both Koo and myself had been haunting me since we left home.

"Stop worrying, hold my arm. I'm here with you." Koo whispered into my hear. It was like he could read my mind. How does he do that. FCUKING BUTTERFLIES AGAIN.

I held his arm tightly as we walked in, through the small passage way which exposed us to the hall at the end of it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the much awaited next couple of this evening- Jungkook and Y/n!!"*Claps claps*, even hoots. Whao- my anxiety rose from 100 to 10000 pretty quick.

We stopped at the entrance of the hall, He pulled me into a kiss even before the petals touched us. I heard hoots and 'wao they look Soo good together','soo cutee' and a lot more good complements from the crowd before us. It was true, wasn't it?

We stepped down from the entrance to let the other couples in. Jungkook walked me up to Taehyung and Sesha. They had already put in their request songs in the 'prom songs request' container and now was our turn. The dates weren't supposed to tell each other their song choices, so it would be fun when they announced the song requested by who and to whom. I probably do know what Koo was goin to put in.

I wrote
'𝒜 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈
~𝓎/𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓃𝑔𝓀𝑜𝑜𝓀'
and slid it into the box.

Once the hall was more than full, the violin which was playing in the background stopped and dance songs came up. Not the romantic ones yet- those are kept for later.

The four of us danced together. Jumping up and down to the beats- swinging left and right. I didn't want to let go of any of it, the four of us there- together, the mood, the day, the time and specially him. I selfishly want to hold all of it to myself.

"Everybody on the dance floooorrrrr! We're about to open the request ballot! Woooh-"

*Hoots hoots hoots*

Now I could see why proms were Soo special. I was a whole different vibe.

Everyone was standing still, "The first request song we have here is As Long As You Love Me, from Jennifer to Zack-" the song started playing.

Koo placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. I placed my hand on his shoulder and held his free hand with mine as we moved together.

It was good that our town was small, so we didn't have too many students.

Third up was Taehyung's request for Sesh- Purpose by JB. Good choice- my brother offcourse.

They both walked up to the middle of the circles where the current-request couple danced. They look Soo cute together, Soo adorable.

They got to stay there for two songs straight. Sesh's request was next- 2U. Not gonna lie- that was one of Tae's favorite.

Up after two more songs was mine.

"Next request is from Y/n to Jungkook, now playing- A thousand years."

The intro notes of the song started playing.

Jungkook guided me through the crowd- we reached the center exactly when the lyrical part came on.

He held me close to himself- his hands around my waist and mine around his neck. He touched his forehead to mine. I wanted to stay like that forever. It was the correct time to wish for an angel to appear and freeze time and all of the human existence.

I shifted my hand from around his neck to around his tiny waist. My eyes were shut as I rested my head on his chest, his body effortlessly swinging both of us from side to side. It was like the whole world around us disappeared- just him and I and the song existed.

Believe me when I say it- I could hear his heart beats. Loud and clear, and in sync with that of mine. This was the most cherished moment of my whole life.

It felt like just a matter of seconds after which the song stopped playing, pulling me out of my half-real-fantasy.

The next request wasn't his and so we had to vacate the center floor. We had to wait super longgg for koo's request. It turned out to be the last one to be picked.

"The last request song isss- Perfect, from Jungkookkkk toooo Y/n!"

I knew it.

The song started playing as we approached the center.

We were Perfectly in the center, on the lines-"I found a girl.... beautiful and sweet...." Kel came out of the crowd and handed Koo a mic, the song faded out.

Jungkook took hold of my hand and bent down on one knee. Explains why his song was picked last. I was freaking out! He continued the song, with seshh and Taehyung playing a duo piano placed right behind him.

He was singing his heart out to me. I could see it in his eyes. My love for him doubled in that moment, that was - even if it was possible to have soo much of something.

He sang the whole song- bent down on one knee and me standing there adoring him. "Y/n, thank you soo much for choosing me. I feel like the luckiest person alive. Babygirl, this might be the 1000th time I'm saying this to you today but, Happy birthday. I love you Soo much." He said, after he finished the song.

I took the mic from him as he stood up on his feet. I bent down on one knee. He blushing-laughed and looked away for a milli second while the whole crowd hooted.

"Jeon Jungkook, thankyou Soo much for being with me. I wish there was a greater word than love which I could offer you, I really wish there was. I love you Soo much Koo. Please be mine forever." I cried out.

He pulled me up to my feet and hugged me tight,"I will be yours forever, Y/n." he whispered in my ear.

It took 5 whole minute for the hooting and adorable comments to cool down.

The most Perfect ending to the most Perfect evenin- ugh didn't seem like like it anymore.

One of the jealous 'Taehyung- lover- girls' just "by mistake" dropped her glass of sprite on Sesha's gown. PERFECT.

_________

Tae, Koo and I sat in the hall, waiting for Sesha to change and come back. Her parents weren't home so thankfully it was not that awkward.

"What's taking her soo long!?" Taehyung asked, getting up from the couch and rushing towards the steps.

"It ain't that long, Taehyung." Jungkook called out. Teased actually.

"Really!? Felt like." Taehyung shrugged, already halfway through the steps. Wao, that was smooth.

"Sooo, just us now I guess?" Jungkook said turning towards me.

"Yeah seems like it-" I said moving in closer to him. When we were close enough, I slid my hand up to his neck and swiftly removed the untied bow tie which hung around his neck, and got up to my feet.

"WHATTT-!??" He said throwing his hands up in the air.

"Amm wait-"

I tied the tie over his eyes.

"What is all this about, Y/n?"

"Shh! Just shut up and wait."

I opened my bun, letting my hair down. Just before I could let him untie the blindfolds, I caught him trying to tilt his head and see what I was up to.

How does he manage to look soo- I have no words- while doin such a simple thing!? I clicked a picture.

[A/N: hint- picture in the next ch!].

"Ohkayyy- you can untie it now."

He did it immediately. He was adjusting his eyes and looking up at me.

"Remember how you said, you wished I had let my hair be open?"I asked.

I don't even think I deserve the jaw drop expression that he gave me, like- I was his favorite food item. I couldn't help but laugh.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap, "Y/N, you are Soo Soo Soo adorable, I wish I could make a candy which looked like your face, so I could eat it!" Wait- not again- does he have super powers to read my mind, for crying out loud!??

"Ah you wish!" I replied after I finished laughing.

"Ughh I'm sooo exhausted!" He said throwing his head back. I got out of his much wanted arms.

"I'll go call those two now." I said. It had been a super long day, specially for Jungkook. hr had been running around soo much for me. I really want him to rest for a while.

"Yeh please do, before it gets too late and we need to leave them here." He laughed, with his head resting on the couch and his eyes closed. Why is he sooo- ughh. I clicked a picture again.

[A/N: use the hints well.;)]

________

"I'll go get the cake, you go in and get changed" Jungkook said.

"Noooo- you are coming with me! We can have the cake delivered. You are too tired-"

"Ahh...we can't get it delivered cause the baker's kid is ill and in the hospital, plus- it's a Promise I have to complete. Go on in now, I'll be back in no time." He said.

"Koo, you don't have to-"

"Shhh- go in now, get dressed!" he interrupted me.

"Pchhh- be back soon. I'm waiting."

"Yes babygirl." he said, before he rode away.

_______

I sat amidst my friends, we all had glasses of soft-drinks in our hands. It had been a long time since something like that. Everyone was filling each other in with what new was happening in their lives-

"Y/n!" Taehyung interrupted us, ughh soo annoyin- no wait, what was with that expression....? He stood there silently with a horror struck face.

"WHAT!? Speak Taehyung!" I shouted, hoisting myself.

"Y/n-- J-J-Jungkook-" he stuttered out, pointing outward, towards nothing in particular. He couldn't speak.

"Oh- n-no, no- no n-NO!"

×+×

A/N: Hii readers! I don't know what to say, I have no words either.

<tanniesmae, pretty right hun?>

Stay tuned💜(I'll put the next chapter up asap)

Scroll to the next chapter for those two pictures. Soo sry for the mood spoiler.😖

______

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

307K 21.6K 157
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
4.8K 382 5
whenever he bent down a little for her to colour his lips with the chapstick, she wouldn't ever dare to look in his eyes. for she knew had she done t...
273K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong