Reunited

By Animal-lover2

Uraraka gets captured by the LOV partway through their second year in UA and tortured to believe her friends... More

Stolen
Searching
Uraraka POV
Deku POV
Uraraka POV
Uraraka POV
Froppy POV
Froppy POV
Invisible Girl POV
Deku POV
Deku Pov
Uraraka POV
Uraraka Pov
Deku POV
Deku
Deku POV
Froppy POV
Uraraka POV
Creati POV
Uraraka POV
Uraraka POV

Froppy POV

38 2 4
By Animal-lover2

Sorry. I admit that I don't write Asui very well compared with her canon personality. Any changes can be attributed to her growing up/ this being an AU.

The life of a pro hero is amazing. I have my own agency down my the docks, specializing in water rescues. Today was an easy day, I was just patrolling the sea shore. Suddenly, I see my work study student come running up to me.  

She's a second year UA student whos quirk allows her to manipulate water, Hero name Riptide. 

"Froppy," She says as she approaches, "You might want to see this."

Fearing the worst, I gestured for her to continue. She turned around and that's when I noticed a scared boy behind her.

"Are you ok, do you need help?" I said, kneeling down.

"No, just please let me go, I swear I'll return it!" he said frantically.

"What do you mean 'return it'" I asked.

"Why don't you show her what you found." Riptide coaxed.

The boy relaxed when he realized we weren't there to hurt him and pulled something out of a bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 17.9K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
146K 4.8K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x