Let Me Love You

By HennyMSagui

What if living alone or with your best friend...turns out to be the best thing has ever happened? What if in... More

She's A Directioner
I'm On
Not Hatted Anymore
This Is A 'Hello' And A 'Goodbye'
Another Day, Another Harry Styles Dating Rumor
Is He Even Worth It?
You Can't Love Her
In Your Hands
Let Me Love You
The First Date
A Night With Styles
I'm Ready, If You're Ready
Live While We're Young (Special)
Tumblr/Twitter Celebrity
Give Me A Chance
Darcy Styles
Little Things (Special)
Green Eyed As Me
Extreme
Authors Note
The Wanted
I'm A Directioner
Kiss You (Special)
But, I Love You
Hi Leila
Let's Cheer To This
The Runaways
Expect The Unexpected

Tweet

882 26 22
By HennyMSagui

Merry Christmas guys!! I tried to upload the chapter before 12, but failed u_u hahaha, hope you like it :) I really hope you had a nice Christmas, keep enjoying your holidays. Lots of love xx. - Mariana x.

                                      Chapter nineteen:

                                              Tweet

                                      Harry Styles’ POV

Nathan stood up, and with a smile in his face, he leaned down in front of me and grabbed the bouquet from the floor.

“Careful with your things, Styles. You dropped this” he handed me the flowers as he finally walked out.

My eyes followed him fiercely. Ugh The freaking Wanted! My stare moved across the room as I decided to sit down. I felt Jennifer’s eyes piercing my forehead but I wasn’t ready to look up. I really am not a jealousy type of lad. I know Jenny loves me, and I love her, but Nathan!? Really!? Looking at the floor with my head between my hands; I saw her baby pink nailed feet. I smiled at the thought that Darcy’s nails will be a different color every week.

“Haz” she sweetly whispered

I looked up.

“You know it’s not what you’re thinking”

On my feet “I know, Jenny” she gave me the warmest hug I ever felt in my entire life “Why was he even in here?”

“He just did” she made a silly face and we burped out laughing “We were talking, he said you were lucky, he said I was beautiful and blah blah blah”

I smiled. Why wouldn’t I smile? That girl over there, the one who’s standing in front of me…she’s mine…she’s finally my girlfriend, nobody else’s. Expecting our baby. I’m about to be a father, she’s about to be a mother, and we’re just 19…why isn’t that a concern? I find myself waiting impatiently for my daughter’s birth, instead of being worried about my career. Why? She’s talking, speaking to me words that I’m not even listening to. Even if she’s in the hospital, with her curvy hair being a mess, and her shine blue eyes surrounded by dark circles…she’s perfect. I’ve never been so into somebody before, and now I find myself here…waiting for the day in which I can finally marry her.

Teasing her “I think that you and I” running my fingers through her hair and slowly moving my hands to her hips “Need to have a special moment” I ended up winking

She laughed “Thanks to your special moments” making emphasis in the last two words “I’m expecting a baby” I laughed “so yeah, your moments pretty much have to wait”

I placed my hands in her cheeks “Jeez, Harry! You’re freezing!”

“I know…” my face fell, and in a second, looking up again I smiled “but can I give you a kiss?”

“No” she joked

“What!? Did Nathan kissed you enough?” I joked back

“Yeah” she lied making a silly-cute face…so irresistible!

I frowned and she ran outside the room. I began chasing her. Everyone was staring and laughing at us. I have to admit that I would laugh too. Randomly watching a pregnant woman being chased by her crazy-ass boyfriend around the hospital…THAT would be funny. We weren’t really running; we were just fooling around. She’s not able to run that fast…you know, carrying Darcy in her belly.

“Why does every single time I want to kiss you, I have to chase you first?” I shouted because she was probably eight meters away from me.

We burped out laughing at the time I reached her.

“It’s funny” she said gasping “it keeps our relationship stable”

Her smile so beautiful and bright. Though, the sentence caught me off-guard. What does she meant by ‘stable’? Am I really that boring?

“What you mean?” I finally asked

“You know…it keep our relationship going” I made a confused face, so she explained “we’ve been together for a year and a half, and I’m afraid you’ll get sick of me”

“Really!? No! Never! Jennifer, that’s never going to happen!” I wrapped my arms around her “I’m never, never letting you go, Jen”

Making a silly face again “’Never’ sounds terrifying”

I kissed her forehead “well, ‘never’ is what you’re going to get” I smiled

She smiled back, and we started kissing. My hands traveled from her back to her hips; and that’s where I felt her. I felt Darcy. I opened my eyes in the middle of our kiss and moved away. Jenny looked surprised and confused.

“What happened?”

“I think” I made a pause, thinking on what I was about to say “I think I just felt Darcy”

Jennifer smiled once again, taking both of my hands “Yeah, she’s moving”

“What?” a thrill went down my spine

I’ve heard about people feeling the girls’ belly and feeling how the baby is moving, but I’ve never felt it. Jennifer has been pregnant for almost nine months and I’ve never felt Darcy. I mean, it’s not that I touch her belly all the time, but I sure do. I’ve listened to her heartbeat, but never ever felt something like this before. I swear for Christ sake that it was her hand, or foot, or whatever!

“Look” she placed my hands in her belly, putting hers’ on top “She knows you’re here. She recognize your voice, Harry”

I felt the little bump against my hands. My stomach began shrinking, just the way it did when I saw Nathan and Jenny alone. The whole situation was giving me nauseas. I was thrilled by the fact that I could actually feel Darcy. That she could recognize my voice, and realize that I was kissing her mom. My gaze met Jennifer’s. Her eyes so tired, but full of hope and love that it was hard not to look at them. I leaned down facing her tummy. I placed my hands on her hips; and nervous about what I might feel, I turned my head to the left, putting my right ear against her, just underneath her belly button.

I was able to feel her pulse, and as I started to focus on the inside, I began listening to a little but fast, heartbeat. I smiled, knowing it was my daughter’s. I felt Jenny’s fingers playing with my curls, so I decided to look up. She was smiling too. “This is brilliant” I admitted amused. I continued listening.

“I can’t believe I’m able to feel Darcy’s…Oh my God!” the bump interrupted me “I just freaking felt her again!”

                                         Jennifer Thompson’s POV

It was like watching a five year older in Disneyland. He was kissing my belly and rubbing it…it was kind of weird actually, but cute.

“Daaaarrcccyyyy” he sang with her lips completely against my stomach “you light up my world like nobody else, even if you don’t have hair you get me overwhelmed, and I bet that when I see your smile for the first time won’t be hard to tell, that you won’t know oh oh, that you’re the best daughter in the world oh oh, and that will make you beautiful!”

Aahh he’s unbelievably sweet! I just love him so much.

“Darcy, you need to be here already” he kept talking to my belly “I want to see you walking, and drooling all over your mummy’s drawings and all of the band’s lyrics! It will be so cool, lad!”

How does he come up with these things!? He’s so random.

“Like, it would be brilliant to have you around all the time” I felt his smile in my skin “what would you like to be when you grow up?”

“Baby, she hasn’t even born yet” I laughed

Smiling “I know” touching my tummy and looking at it “we know that, right Darcy?” returning his stare to me and standing up “but how cool would it be, if it happens to grow up being also a singer, or a writer, or a doctor” my eyes widen at his words “a designer, an architect, a chef…an astronaut, man! That would be so cool! I have this feeling that she’s gonna be a really important lady, I know it! She’s gonna be a president”

I burped out laughing followed by his amazing laugh. He finally led me to the room again. We were probably two doors away, when the contractions started again. This time, stronger than ever. I stood still, and let go from Harry’s hand.

“Are you okay, babe?” his hands travelled to my back, to keep me on valance “What’s wrong?”

“My…” taking deep breaths “just…take me to the room”

We started walking again but the pain was too much, so I wasn’t able to walk. Harry lifted me and carried me to the room. As I was lying on the bed, taking deep breaths, I could see every move he was making. He called the doctor and the nurses. I was watching him mesmerized; he knew exactly what has to be done this time. Following the doctor’s instructions from last time. He was ready to be a father…the only concern now is…if I’m ready to be a mother. The doctor took me out of the room and into the O.R.

The pain was terrible, but grabbing Harry’s hand made it better. They placed me on the bed, and everything went dizzy. The time went so fast, I wasn’t even thinking clearly. I wasn’t even listening to the doctors’ words, the pain was horrible. Darcy was definitely coming this time.  

“Push babe, we’re almost done, I promise” I heard Harry’s words

I did it over and over again. Finally after what seemed like an hour, I saw Harry’s eyes full of tears. I closed my eyes as I listen a baby crying. Oh God…I felt someone’s hands grabbing my face; I opened my eyes to realize it was Harry.

“She’s…a fetus” we began laughing “just kidding, she’s gorgeous”

“Fool!” I smiled “but she is a fetus, though”

He leaned down and kissed my lips.

“I love you, and let me tell you that you look absolutely and massively stunning” his famous smirked appeared

Raising one eyebrow “don’t mess up with me, I just gave birth to a baby girl”

                                          Harry Styles’ POV

I wasn’t joking. She looked stunning. Pure, natural beauty. One of the nurses gave our baby to Jennifer. I kissed her little feet, and watch her carefully.

“Oh, I really want her to open her eyes. I’m pretty certain that she has your blue eyes”

She smiled “I think she’ll have yours” I kissed my girlfriend’s lips one more time “I guess we’ll have to wait a few days”

“Yeah” I smiled “I have to call my mom, babe; I’ll be right back”

“Call Leila” I nodded “and Liam”

I walked out of the room, taking my IPhone out. I called everyone I knew. My family, her family, the lads, Ed…Nathan. They were on their way to the hospital…it was time for letting the whole One Direction family know the news.

I logged into twitter, and started writing:

"Harry Styles: 1D family, @JenniferThompson and I are officially parents now :) Darcy is here, 100% healthy, and ready to rock on! X."

Ready to let the 90% of the world’s population know about my daughter’s birth…I finally clicked on ‘tweet’. 

Did you like it?? Darcy is finally here! :) Don't forget to vote, fan, and comment what you think :) - Henny x. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...
54.6K 539 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...
4.5K 42 32
A tale of a previously normal girl gone big. Isla Quinn is best friends with biggest boy band, One Direction. Everywhere she goes, and everyone she...