Promise♡ •JJk• ✓

By 444nee444

With ever passing second, with every moment of the wings of a butterfly, with every breath I take, my love fo... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Posts & pictures!
Chapter 2
Revenge time!^^
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Y/N's Priv Posts
Chapter 6
Pictures and post! ^^
Chapter 8
Pictures!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Prologue
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapters 15
Chapter 15-B
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [last part]
✨ BONUS CHAPTER ✨

Chapter 7

414 85 313
By 444nee444

*It's long-long*

<Edited>

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping right outside my window and smell of fresh banana smoothie. I hopped off my bed, quickly brushed and rushed down.

"The birthday girl is up already!?" Taehyung mocked at me from the kitchen, where everyone sat on the table for breakfast. Mmmm... banana smoothie, omlets and toast! My favorite kind of breakfast.

I sat on the free chair besides mom, who served me my breakfast.

"So, what's your plan for today, Y/n?" Dad asked.

"Amm, not sure actually."

"Really!? Cause Jungkook said he texted you a tentative plan he had in mind for you today." Taehyung informed.

"REALLY!? I haven't checked my texts yet." I pulled my phone out of the pocket. I could see mom, dad smiling from the corner of my eyes. That made me soo happier.

ɪ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ-
•ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴀᴛ
ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
•ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ,
ꜱᴇꜱʜᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ.
•ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ.
•ᴘʀᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ
(ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ)
•ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ-
ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ.
ʜᴏᴡ'ꜱ ɪᴛ?
₂ ₃₁ ₐₘ

ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ.
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ!❤️
₈ ₂₇ₐₘ

I loved it. I loved all of it, every part of my current existence. It was going to be the best day ever!

I look up at my parents who were looking at my-smile-struck face, "What is your schedule then?" Dad asked, I read him out the text. "Ohh! Honey this sounds great!"

"It does!" I grinned.

-beeppp~~

ɪ'ᴍ ɢʟᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ!
ꜱᴇꜱꜱʜᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ
ʙʏ 9ɪꜱʜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ.❤️
₈ ₃₀ₐₘ

ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ!❤️
₈ ₃₀ₐₘ

I got back to my breakfast after which I planned on rushing up, bathing and getting ready.

_______

"Y/n! Are you in the kitchen? Could you please get the bowl of popcorn on your way here please?"

"Yep mum! I'll just get it!" I shouted back.

"Koo, let's go now. I don't want them to lose their cool." I said, trying to make him leave my waist.

"Can't we stay here just for a few more moments? It feels good to be with you." He said, hugging me again. Butterflies. I hugged him back. Funny how in less than a week we were already soo close.

"I know, it does. It is the best. But I don't want to miss any part of the-ever-so-lovely plan you've made. Let's go." I said, as we broke the hug- I picked the bowl of popcorn in one hand and held his hand with the other as we walked into the hall.

Mom and dad were on a sofa, Taehyung and Seshh on the other.

Seshh was sitting up right and Tae was lying down with his head in her lap. When had my life become soo good?

Jungkook sat on the carpet taking support of the part of the couch where Tae's feet were. I handed mom the popcorn and stood there looking for a place to sit. Koo held his hand out. I took it, he pulled me down and sat me between his legs, with my back resting on his stomach and his legs on either side of me. He put his hands around my waist and held them together. So comfy.

Mom and dad seemed to be comfortable too. I lean into Jungkook as the movie starts.

[A/N- I'll leave it up to you to choose the movie.]

__________

"We leave in 20 minutes- wear something you can sit comfortably on the bike with. I'll be waiting!" Jungkook said, walking out of my room with Taehyung, leaving me and Sesha for me to get ready.

"Ohkayyy!" I smiled at him.

"Okay, now- Seshh i don't know what to wear. Go pick me something pleaseeee. Like jeans and something." I pleaded.

"Ohkay have a seat!-"Seshh was already on her way to my closet.

Three minutes later- Seshh handed me leather pants and a dark peach wooly top. Comfy and stylish. A perfect Sesha pick.

There was nothing to argue about- I grabbed it and rushed to the washroom to get changed.

She made me sit on the dressing table's chair, and applied me a pretty styled eyeliner and mascara, then a little of her touch on my hair. Perfect.

Before heading down, Sesha handed me a classy peach handbag which I didn't even know I had. I had zero idea what I would do without her.

Koo was sitting with Taehyung and- Dad!? Playing video games!? When did dad start playing video games!? Songs played in the background.

Jai Waterford's- SHY came up when Jungkook looked up at me. I blushed. The song was fitting just so well, it made me cry.

[A/N- advisable for you to please put on SHY right now!]

He got up and walked over to me. "Oh my my, babygirl- you are looking soo- mesmerizing." he stood there staring at me. I looked away to hide my blush.

"OH MY GOD sweetie! You look Soo pretty!" Mom came out from the kitchen and walked straight up to me and hugged me, "My grown up girl. It makes me feel old now."

I giggled.

"Whao- you look so gorg!" Teahyung said, looking away from the screen, "Good work Sesha!" She did an 'im-honoured' bow.

"If I have the permission of the mister and mistress, could I please take your daughter for lunch?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure son!" Dad said. SON!? What did I miss!???? Mom nodded too.

"Thankyou sir." He said, stretching his hand out. I took hold of it. Tae and Sesha walked us till the door.

"So what are you two doing?" I asked them.

"Amm...first- I'm teaching Sesha how to play my favorite video game, then she'd be choosing my tux for tonight" Taehyung grinned.

"Ohhh! I just can't wait to see the expressions on the faces of those girls tonight! Seshh, you gonna rule it!" Koo said laughing.

"I know, right!!?" Sesha responded.

________

Jungkook and I walked hand in hand into the hotel- Heritage Inn. I hadn't even been there, but I had heard a lot.

"Koo- this might be super expensive."

"Might be, but it's your birthday. You deserve it."

The waiter guided us to a private room with a single decorated table in the middle. This was soo aesthetic.

"After you my lady." Koo pulled out a chair for me to sit.

"Thank you." I said, kissing him on his cheek once before sitting down on the chair. He smiled and sat opposite to me.

The waiter served us mocktails-

"Koo, is this for us? We haven't ordered yet." I asked.

"I order everything already, don't worry." Explained all the decorations and private room. This boy- omg!

I took a sip of the drink.

"Y/n," Koo said, making me look up, "give me your hand." I stretched my hand out- he took it.

"You mean ALOT to me. More than anything in the world. I feel Soo lucky to finally be with you, I don't even know if I deserve you. I love you Soo much Y/n, please be with me forever. You will right?"

"Jungkookkk, I love you Soo much too. I will always be with you, no matter what. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I'll make sure you get it." I replied.

"Happy birthday, babygirl!" He said.

I got up from my seat and kissed him.

The waiter walked in with the food, just after I sat back.

______

"Come in for a while atleast, there is quite a lot of time for prom yet-"

"Nahh...I got to go order the cake for your party tonight- the fault in our stars one, I'm going to complete my promise!"

"Jungkook- you've already done a lot for me today. It is way more than enough, you don't have to-"

"I want to Y/n, just today, I promise." He interrupted me again and pulled me into a hug, "I'll come and pick you up in the evening. Stay ready!" He said kissing my forehead.

"I will be!"

He smiled and sat on his bike, waved me a bye and left.

Seshh was still home- Taehyung wasn't with her though- she was with mom, in the kitchen.

Sesha and Koo were already homies- now they feel like family.

I removed my shoes and walked towards the kitchen.

"Heyy birthday girl! You are back!? Soo early!?" Sesha asked, when she saw me.

"Yehh! Jungkook had to go order a cake so..." I let my voice fade away.

"Ohh sweetie, Jungkook is Soo prefect for you. He already did Soo much for you. He loves you genuinely." Mom said.

"He does!" Seshh said too.

"Hehe, thankyou ladies!" I replied, blushing.

"Oh you lucky girl!" Seshh exclaimed, "Also- bubyeee I got to go home and get ready!" Seshh said hugging me.

"Waitt! Can't you stay for a while!?" I asked, pulling my lips together like a kid.

"Un-hun, I really want to, but I still haven't fixed my dress! I'll have to rush, Taehyung said he would come and pick me up."

"Yep that's what Koo said too, he'll come to pick me." I replied

" 'koo' huh!???"

"Shut up!" I punched her arm.

_____

I was dressed up and soo was Taehyung. Lucky us we had exactly a two year gap so we have the same prom night.

We had already collected our compliments for mom, dad and were waiting for-

-dIng, dOnG~~

Mom answered the door. It was the much awaited Jungkook of course.

He was holding a huge bouquet. HE NEEDEd TO STOP SPENDING ON ME! HE EVEN HAD THE WHOLE LUNCH PRE-PAID SO I COULDN'T ARGUE TO PAY.

Jungkook was just standing there for  minutes- staring at me. He mouthed 'WAAOW'. And walked towards me still staring.

"Thankyou soo much Jungkook!" I said, excepting the bouquet and he kissed me on the cheek.

He slid in a gorgeous corsage into my wrist. A similar boutonniere was pinned on his tux too.

"Ohakyy! So now I'll go pick Sesha and bring her here?" Taehyung asked, walking towards the door.

"We'll come too, right?" I asked.

"Nope- we still have to give you the gifts, Sessha wanted to be here too for it, so..."mom explained.

"Omg, you guys, I love you all Soo much!"

"We love you tooo Y/n!" they said in unison.

______

Taehyung and Sesha walked in hand-in-hand. She had a small box with her.

"Birthdayyyy girlll! You look sooo beautiful!" She said, walking upto me and pulling me into a hug.

"So do you gurl!!" I complimented. She was wearing a beautiful black gown with a white corsage, Taehyung did have a good choice.

"Ohkayyy! Gift time! We're getting late for the prom! Let's hurry it's 4:30 already!" Taehyung clapped with excitment.

They sat me on a sofa and stood around me.

Mom and dad came ahead first. Why the hell did it look rehearsed!?

I opened the gift mom and dad gave me- a set of novels I've been craving for a while and a photo frame with a picture we had taken in the morning. All my favorite people are in it. I couldn't stop awing at it.

"Awww! Thankyou Soo much! This is sooo good! I love it!!!!" They hugged me.

Next in line was sesha- I opened her gift. It was a snow globe!

"It's sooooooo pretty!!!!" It's a candy house in the snow! "SESHHAAAA I LOVE ITTTT! Thank you sooo muchhhh!" I exclaimed.

"I'm glad you liked it!" She grinned at me.

Next was Taehyung's, I unwrapped it- a one piece and a diary!

"Thank you sooo much taeee! I love it! It's soo cutee!!"

"That is good to hear!" Taehyung replied, making a peace sign with his hand.

And now finally, Jungkook. I didn't see him holdings anything though.

He knelt down beside me and took my hand, "Happy birthday babygirl." He said, sliding a ring into my finger. A RING!?

"Omggg Jungkook!!! A ringgg!?? This is sooooooo beautiful! I love it! Thankyou sooo muchh! But you don't have to- it looks too expensive-"

"It's peanuts against the priceless you." He said, pulling me into a hug.

I stood up, "Thankyou soo much guys! This means a lot to me." I said, as everyone gathered for a group hug. It was soo good, everyone I love was with me.

_____

A/N:

I'm sooo sryy guys- this chapter is an extra too long. I was goin to put in prom too but it's exceeding 2000 words, so I'll put it up in the next chapter!

Check next part for pictures!!!!

Thankyou Soo much for reading!

Stay tuned!~💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 107 10
something gave you the nerve to touch my hand - seth cohen x oc
1K 60 30
Park Aerum???, should we name her that? Start date||||||♡||||| : 02》13》21 End date|||||||♡||||| : 4 》26 》21
433K 26.7K 81
Humans aren't the only thing living on earth. We come with a good intention, but in the end its not what we expected. We come from the stars. How? We...
28.3K 737 15
The war with Voldemort was over. Draco Malfoy was forced to flee for his life ending up in Muggle London where he met you, the muggle whose house he...