The Villians: Dream x Reader...

By fallrainnn

"Good morning L'manburg..." "...goodnight Dream SMP." ------------------------- Started: 2/11/21 Ended: 3/29... More

๐Ÿ”†Disclaimer๐Ÿ”†
Good Morning, L'manburg
Declaration
Betrayed
The Wedding
The King
The Return
The Sentencing
Final Goodbye
For the best
Election day
The King and I
Beautiful one
Nighmares
The Garden
Wilbur, Alone.
Dreaming
The Festival
Home?
Welcome to Pogtopia
They don't love you like I do
Soot p.1
Long days and dresses
The Childhood friend and I
Soot p.2
Wedding Crashers
Letters Back Home
Goodnight Dream SMP
Epilogue
๐Ÿ”†Final Authors Note๐Ÿ”†

Greeny

18.7K 602 1.8K
By fallrainnn

———————————————————————
The next day came and went, L'manburg grew and grew, and so did the people in it.

"Tommy!" Y/n yelled.

It was well into the afternoon. Tommy, Tubbo, and y/n were messing around the flower fields.

"Give me the flower back or so lord help me!"

She chased the boy around the sunflowers, eventually slowing down from exhaustion.

"Loser!" Tommy giggled.

"Tomathey!" Y/n pushed back.

Tommy looked at her as if he had seen a ghost.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!"

Before Tommy could attack Tubbo ran up and got on y/ns back.

"Wee!!" Tubbo squealed.

The group messed around in the field for hours. By the time they left it was getting dark outside. Tubbo was on y/ns back, sleeping.
Tommy and y/n walked in silence. Y/n had lost a bit of her voice form all the yelling and couldn't speak well, so Tommy stayed quiet for a bit.

When they reached Tubbo's house, y/n slowly put him in the bed slowly.

Went Y/n left his room, Tommy sat by the table.

"Hey n/n?" The boy asked quietly.

Y/n turned her head to look at him.

"Yes Tommy?"

"Can I ask you some questions?"

Y/n nodded her head and sat down and the table with him.

"Who is your dad?"

Dang Tommy way to ask the hard questions.

Y/n froze. Oh lord this would be hard.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since the day I met you."

Tommy paused. He felt a tinge of guilt for asking. He hoped his next question would lightly the mood.

"So Eret, what about you and him?" Tommy smiled mischievously.

"What?" Y/n questioned, slightly flustered.

"I overheard him talking to Fundy." Tommy paused again, making the girl squirm a bit.

"He definitely likes you, and is planning on making some big gesture soon."

Y/n shifted. She remembered something Phil told her a long time ago.

Y/n was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

Eret had stopped by earlier and was just leaving.

"Goodbye n/n!"

"Goodbye love!" Y/n responded.

"Eret," Phil said, "I would like to talk to you."

Y/n looked back at the pair questioningly, what was going on?

The two men walked into the living room and sat down, y/n stood by the door to listen in.

"So I see you've taken a liking to y/n" Phil said.

"I uh have yes sir." Eret said nervously.

"I'll tell you what son, if your family makes a deal with mine, I'll let you marry her."

Y/n stood back in shock.

Why was Phil doing this? She knew they were poor so maybe it was for money. Before she could hear the rest, Tommy and Tubbo ran in, whining about how hungry they were.

"Y/n?" Tommy asked nervously. He thought he had broke the girl.

"Oh nothing Tommy. I just need to talk to Phil."

"I think he actually sent you a letter!"

"Well, I should go check then, goodnight Tommy."

"Goodnight y/n."

And with that y/n left Tubbo's house. To say she was confused was an understatement. She had just gotten to L'manburg and everything has already gotten complicated.

As she neared toward the forest, she noticed smoke.

A fire? She thought.

As she approached she saw the flames.

Well shit.

Y/n grabbed a nearby water bucket and ran.

She quickly tried to put the water everywhere as fast as she could, but the flames were growing.

"Ugh! Who did this," she wondered allowed.

Then she saw it. A flash of blue, then some white and black, and finally green.

What the heck?

As she turned around, a figure pushed her to the ground.

"Sapnap!" The boy in blue called.

The boy in black and white stood before her, smiling with a flint and steel in his hand.

"Sapnap please, Dream said no causalities yet!"

Sapnap frowned as he looked at the girl.

"Well tell Dream to suck it!" He retorted back loudly.

A flash of green came through and hit Sapnap in the chest, knocking him over with a thud.

At this point, y/n was confused, pissed, and insanely scared.

The boy in green stood up and looked at her, a white mask with a smiley face displayed across it.

"Hello princess, what's your name?"

Y/n looked back at the man, she knew exactly who he was.

"That's none of your concern Dream." She sneered back

Dream looked back at the two boys, he nodded for them to leave. George picked up Sapnap and dragged him away.

"Excuse me sweetheart, but don't you think its rude for you to know my name and for me to not know yours?"

Y/n looked away, flustered.

Dream squatted down and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at the masked man.

"Im not gonna ask you again princess, what's your name?"

"I-it's y/n..."

Dream immediately knew who she was. She was the so-called "First Lady" of L'manburg.

"Good girl, for a First Lady, I expected more manners."

Y/n looked at him, all fear washed away and was replaced with anger. She swiftly kicked straight up and hit him in his uh... yeah.

Dream doubled over in pain as y/n stood up.

"My manners have never been an issue before."

As y/n turned, Dream had just stood up, his ego hurt more then anything.

"Listen princess, while I would love to stay and chat with you, I need to go, but I want to send a message first."

Dream walked up to the girl closely, y/n stood her ground.

"If I don't see white flags in two days," he paused and cupped her face, "then L'manburg will burn." He finished with a crazy smile as he lightly kissed her forehead and walked in the opposite direction.

Y/n was beetroot soup red.

Before she could turn to go, Dream called out one last time.

"Oh, and princess, make sure you tell Wilbur everything that happened." He smiled and continued walked.

Y/n turned and ran to L'manburg, she had one hell of a story to tell Wilbur.
————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.7K 57
You Find A Man Bleeding To Death On the Ground And You Bring Him Back To Your Cabin Do You Think He Will Survive? And Who Is He? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
59.9K 1.3K 28
แดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดแดแดส แด€ส€แด‡ แดŠแดœsแด› แด‹ษชแด…s. แด‹ษชแด…s ษชษด แด€ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แดแดส€แด‡, ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข สŸแด‡ss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
249K 5.4K 95
Art credits: ArtLinxin I am embarrassed, how did this get so many reads... Cw: Abuse, Little bit of smut, Cursing, Violent, Hopefully angesty Dream x...
99.9K 3K 42
"๐™ณ๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šก๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ? ๐™พ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•...