Broken World (discontinued)

By Marcos17p

This story is no longer having updates More

prologue
Bio, characters, and backstory
Harem part 1
harem part 2
harem part 3
harem part 4
harem part 5
harem part 6
harem part 7
New Power, and Quick harem update
Harem part 9
harem part 10
Harem part 11
Harem part 12: my random choices.
Harem part 13
Harem part 14
Harem part 15
Harem part 16
Harem Part 17
Harem Part 18.
Harem part 19
Harem part 20.
Harem part 21.
Harem Part 22.
Harem part 23
Harem part 24
Harem part 25
harem part 26
harem part 27.
Harem part 28.
Harem part 29
Harem part 30, Final Part
Chapter 1: Kuoh Academy
Chapter 2: First Date
Chapter 3: occult research club
Warning (old)
Chapter 4: ATLAS CORPORATION
Chapter 5: In The Other Wolrd
Chapter 6: Beacon Academy :Part 1
Chapter 7: Beacon Academy :part 2
Chapter 8: New people.
Chapter 9: Villains
Chapter 10: Great Tomb of Nazarick ,part 1
Chapter 11: Great Tomb of Nazarick, part 2.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15: Dead World
Chapter 16
Chapter 17, Part one
Chapter 17, part two
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: The Beginning of the War. Part 0ne
Chapter 19: The Beginning of the War, Part Two
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: The Dungeon
Chapter 23
Notice.
Chapter 24: RED TAIL
Chapter 25.
Happy New Year.
Chapter 26. part one
very important question.
Chapter 26, part two
Powers and skills
Chapter 27: Esdeath
Chapter 28: fall of the empire (lemon ๐Ÿ‹).
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30: part 1
Chapter 30: part 2.
Chapter 31 part 1
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32: SALEM, ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 33.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36: part 1
Chapter 36, part 2
Chapter 37. hell, girls, and what else?
Hi guys
Chapter 38: .... I swear I had a really cool title
Chapter 39: From Another Wolrd.
Chapter 40: For Another Wolrd
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44: Something More.
Chapter 45:K/DA
Chapter 46: Pool Day.
ร—Author's Noteร—
Chapter 47: hole cover chapter
Chapter 48: Another Hole cove chapter
Chapter 49: The beginning of the festival
Chapter 50: beginning of the festival part 2
Please Read this.
Chapter 51: Tournment.
Chapter 52: Tournament End.
hey
I am Back
Very important.
Author note.
Chapter 53: New Enemies.

Chapter 34.

882 8 0
By Marcos17p

hi guys how are you ?, well all the images used are the sole responsibility of their creators, well that's it for now.

Your pov.

'I'm playing Days gone with Nora, and for some reason sailing was throwing the bike over the hordes, I think she likes the adrenaline to face the horde'.

Nora: oh, my stamina is over.

Y/n: I think you better start shooting.

Nora: oh no, i died.

Y/n: well now it's my turn.

Alice: Dad, Yuma is calling you.

Y/n: thanks for letting me know.

'when I get to the room, Yuma is lying on her bed, in her real form (Raynare), so I go to her and lie down with her'.

Raynare: hi dear, i wanted to say that there are fallen angels around us around the house, and as you can't fight, i gave some girls a "fix" on them, and we took two prisoners, they gave themselves up, do you want to see them ?.

Y/n: yes, where are they ?.

Raynare: they are in Esdeath's "private" room, come on.

Again.

'we are in the Esdeath torture room, luckily these Esdeath girls are still fighting some of Eldia's enemy countries, so I go to them, they seem to be very scared, but when they see me they are relieved'.

Raynare: so you're going to talk now, I'm going to have to use the pliers.

''when the blonde girl saw me she somehow broke the ropes that were tied to her, and jumped on me, I thought she was going to try to kill me, but she started hugging me very tight, she seemed to be very scared'.

Mittelt: onii-chan, I'm scared, they were trying to hurt me.

Y/n: dafuq, What do you mean?.

Kalawarner: the two of us have been watching you for days, since Raynare switched sides, we started trying to figure out why, and after watching you for so long, we both developed feelings for you.

Mittelt: we were going to kidnap you today and we were going to rape you, for you to love us too.

Y/n: I don’t know if I’m scared or excited about your plan, but how do I know you’re telling the truth.

Shinsou: I can help.

'so hitomi uses her quirk, and in the end what they were saying was true, so I officially had two more fallen angels in my harem, and one of them was loli, * Fbi intensifies *'.

'I was walking around the mansion, taking advantage of my license (even though I am technically cured), it is when I pass in front of my mother's room, she seems to be very worried about something, so I will see if I can help'.

Y/n: Mom, why are you so worried?

Hana: well, I am the current heir to our family, and in a week there will be a very important meeting, between several important families, but I will not be able to go, so I am very worried.

Y/n: so ... I can't go in your place, I mean, I'm your second oldest son, and I'm also the current bearer of the family's Armor, so maybe they'll accept me without any problems.

Hana: you are right, but are you sure you want to go ?.

Y/n: Of course, not to mention that you owe me a favor.

Hana: thank you son, i already have the ticket, the problem is that and for tomorrow.

Y/n: no problem, this counts as a week's vacation.

Hana: I regret the pain that I caused you in the past so much, but you became someone better than me, and you still forgave me, and since you are so considerate, how about I give you a gift ~.

Y/n: I- I think I better go prepare my bags.

'she was already taking off her dress, so I ran out of the room'.

Hana: Damn it, I was so close, but next time he doesn't escape.

'I'm on the plane, I was ready to go, and the plane was about to leave, there were many young people like me, I heard him there saying that they were on a college tour, (I don't believe that in Kuoh there are airports, so you  had to go to another city, to be able to travel), I was playing Cod Mobile, when this girl sat next to me'.

Ai: pleasure, my name is Ai.

Y/n: my name is y / n.

Ai: hey, what are you playing ?.

Y/n: Call of duty, do you want to play ?.

Ai: oh i don't want to disturb.

Y/n: no, no problems, you can play.

Ai: so you can teach me the controls, i never played this game.

Y/n: right, so pay attention.

Timeskip brought to you, by a match of Royal Battle.

Marcos: wait, how were they playing Cod, inside the plane ?!

Author:

'We had been on the trip for some time, I really don't know how long, I was almost asleep, while Ai was resting her head against my shoulder, that's when the plane started to fall, I didn't know what to do, since I  I am without most of my powers, not that they help much in this situation, so I did the only thing I could, I held Ai with all my strength, trying to protect her'.

Author: before you ask, yes, you will save her, and i think her death was very cruel, (not that this manga has pleasant deaths)

Sometime later.

'I start to wake up, and I see that Ai is somehow still in my arms, so I wake her up'.

Ai: where ... where are we ?.

Y/n: I don't know, but we better find out soon.

Ai: there, how about we look at those debris.

'Ai points to some small parts of the plane, and luckily I found my bag, but as it was just an ordinary trip, I didn't bring anything but a combat knife, I was able to leave it in my bag for being a "soldier  from Atlas ", now I thank you for bringing her, even without my powers I am still a good soldier'.

Ai: hey where are we going now.

Y/n: let's use the sun as a reference, so let's go north ok?

Ai: right, let's go then.

'we had been walking for some time, Ai was very calm, I also didn't feel anything around us, I mean I felt several insects, but they are not the threat, (just remembering their perception power, it's linked to electrokinesia, and  you can still use some of it), on the way we talked a little bit, and Ai seems to have this tomboyish way that I like a lot, after a while walking in a small group of people, so we run up to them, when we arrive we see that  is a group formed by 8 people, 4 boys and 4 girls, they were "using" a drink machine, when we get close they start talking to us'.

Ai: We finally found you and we still have problems.

Y/n: what's up guys.

Ai: if we don't cooperate with each other our chance of surviving will be less, and since cell phones are not working, we will need each other even more.

Misuzu: unfortunate, why did you take so long!?.

Y/n: hey!., just remembering that we fell by a plane.

Misuzu: whatever.

'while Ai explained to others the map she made, I moved away from the group to take my medicine (you took it in your bag), while the medicine was taking effect I heard Ai's cry, so I prepared  my knife I ran to where she was, when I arrived I saw her surrounded by giant butterflies'.

Y/n: what the hell, I need to help her.

'I run at full speed, so I jump and kick using both legs, I can hit one of the butterflies, and I use my knife in the other’s eye, since it probably has a very hard shell, I feel  something sticking up my back, so I turn around and pull the "mouth" of the butterfly that was attacking me, that's when the boys arrive, and the situation couldn't be worse, we were all surrounded by these freaks, that's when two girls arrived,  and one set fire to one of the butterflies, and her Smell scared the others, so I start to check if Ai is okay'.

Y/n: look at me, are you okay ?, they stung you ?.

Ai: N-No, you arrived before they stung me, thank you, I don't know what would happen to me if you weren't here

Y/n: right, come on let's get back to the others soon.

Ai: C-Come on.

"I don't know what's going on here, but these things are not corrupted, but that girl could not kill her, of course she can be a spectral one, but I doubt that, well it doesn't matter, now I have to find a way to protect Ai".

To be continued.

Marcos: well that's it for now, I hope you liked it, well that's it, see you later, Marcos leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774 7 11
this is the bio for my oc for rp's
54.1K 3.1K 27
โYou'll never understand until it happens to you.โž college au | fairy tail | jerza @ANIME FEATURED STORY
28.4K 747 12
in which a teenage fangirl tries to make her anime fantasies come true through her writing.
237K 3.4K 200
Here's a new story to start the New Year! I am (Y/N) (L/N), and the truth of the matter is that I am a descendant from a long line of angels! In oth...