๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก...

By xxLia_rosexx

(COMPLETED< UNDER EDITING) this book has what my friend describes as "the lockdown cringe" witch is the only... More

prologue x
One (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Two (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Three (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Four (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Five (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
chapter 6 x
authors note x
chapter 7 x
chapter 8 x
chapter 9 x
chapter 10 x
Chapter 11 x
Chapter 12 x
chapter 13 x
chapter 14 x
chapter 15 x
chapter 17 x
chapter 18 x
chapter 19 x
chapter 20 x
chapter 21 x
chapter 22 x
chapter 23 x
chapter 24 x
chapter 25 x
chapter 26 x
final authors note <3

chapter 16 x

3.3K 33 15
By xxLia_rosexx

Song

Soundcheck~ catfish and the bottlemen

'And I race through sound check just to meet you'

*

It was around 2 weeks after Abe came home. My mum was still on her business trip so I stayed at the mansion, jack was here too.

Abe had only drove me home to get some clothes and makeup to keep in his ridiculously oversized wardrobe as I was basicly living there.

It was around 11am and we were in the living room watching spongebob (of course). Everyone was here, me, abe, jack, jax, sam, kyle and Ally who had been introduced to the guys and fit in with the chaos perfectly.

(Ally knows about the gang if I didnt say before)

"I'm 17 and sat in a living room watching spongebob with a bunch of guys nairly 3 years older than me. Not exactly what my 12 year old self thought I'd be doing when I was 17" Ally said.

"Don't lie to yourself Ally, spongebob is the best" Jax said making her laugh. "Not to mention your in a fucking gang, your the softest people I've ever met" making us all laugh.

"I'll have you know just because we like spongebob doesnt mean we're soft. You just haven't seen the not spongebob side of us and hopefully you won't have to. Anyway I think us liking spongebob makes us the coolest gang" sam said justifying their point.

Me and Abe sat on

(I have no idea what they are called or how to describe it so heres a pic. It would also be a lot bigger in person)

There was just enough room for us both to sit on it and cuddle.

He sat on the chair normaly and I sat sideways with my legs over him.

"You know Bay there are plenty of seats in this room to accommodate you rather sitting on Abe's knee" Jack said, he pretended to be ok with me and Abe but really I knew it got under his skin a little bit.

I just rolled my eyes at him "oh stop being salty bro, you can't say there not cute together. Just look how happy they are" Jax said sticking up for us which I smiled at him for.

"I second that, she hasn't been this happy for years. I don't know what to do with myself now I don't have to deal with all her shit. I was practically her therapist" Ally spoke up with me showing her my middle finger and purposely giving her a fake smile.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you love me" I said. "Yeah you hear that lover boy. I'll always me number one bitch" she said to Abe. He held his hands up in surrender to her, him receiving a nod from her.

Abe placed one of his hands on my thigh and the other grabbed my hands where I was unintentionally picking at the skin there making it bleed, forcing me to stop. He knew I hated the way I made it look but I couldn't stop.

It was one of the things my anxiety made me do when I was anxious and I didn't know it yet. Abe had began to notice the small things I would do before it got to much and I had a pannic attack so he could make an excuse to get me out of the situation.

Everyone went back to watching spongebob as I began to bounce my leg on Abe's lap without realising it.

After a few minutes of me staring into space Abe patted my thigh to tell me to move so I did. He got up and grabbed my hand and walked me out of the living room.

"Hay where are you going lovers" kyle shouted using our new nickname for us. "Going to get ready its nearly 12" he said back to him without stopping walking or letting go of my hand.

We walked swiftly to to his bedroom and when we got there he let go of my hand and said "follow me".

He walked around a corner in his room that I hadn't even realised was there and at the end of it were 2 glass doors reveling a balcony on the roof of the mansion.

There was a comfy looking table and chairs and 2 sun loungers to sunbathe on.

In the corner there was a hanging chair. The type I have wanted since I was a child.

(I have a wired obsession with obscure seating ok dont attack me its hard to explain what I mean lol)

I made a b line straight for the chair and sat in it crossing my legs as I did.

I looked over the balcony and took in the view of the forest behind the mansion, it was beautiful.

I took a few deep breaths of the fresh air and relaxed into the chair.

Abe just stood and watched me breathing "what's wrong" he finally said sitting in the chair closest to me.

"I don't know, I was just starting to freak out. I have no clue why though" I said looking at how worried about me he was.

He nodded my head and sat in silence for a while before saying "are you sure theres nothing causing it. You can talk to me you know love" looking at me sadly.

"I promise I would tell you. It's so annoying I can't even sit in a room with our friends without needing to leave" I said playing with my ring looking down at it.

"There doesn't always have to be a reason and thats ok baby" he said walking over to me and standing in front of the chair.

Ieaned forward into him and he wraps his arm's around me and kissing the top of my head.

"Sometimes I just think god has favourites. One of them Is clearly not me" I said quietly into him.

"Hay. Dont think like that. Your day will come and it will be so worth it and I give you my word on that" he said then kissed me on the lips.

...

it was now arround 1pm and we had all gotten ready. We decided to go to a little coffee shop at the edge of town, not many people went there and it was bairly staying afloat anymore. i used to go there all the time, it was one of my few safe places. all the workers in there knew me.

We went to introduse Ally and Grace to eachother as they were the only 2 who haddent met yet. There was me, Abe, Ally and Jax. sam, kyle and Jack had to stay behined to do something for the gang wich no one asked about.

We were sitting in the shop waiting for grace to come before we orderd our drinks.

"well well well look who it is! i havent seen you for ages where have you been sweety!" the owner of the shop who was a woman in her 40s named Tilly. We had gotten quite close as i was always here but i diddnt really talk to her, we just exchanged knowing glances to eachother.

"hi, how are you.hows everything going?" i asked refering to the shop. "almost going under but bairly scraping by. im determined" she said sadly, i knew she had put her heart and soul into this little shop and i would hate to see all of her hard work go to waste.

I gave her a sad smile before she asked "anyway how are you? you look 1000x better than the last coupple times i've seen you, i way getting really woried about you".

"im getting better, its a bumpy ride but its going slowly" i said, she smiled and nodded her head. "so what can i get you kids" she said happily.

"oh were just waiting on someone and then we'll order" i said "never mind here is the girl herself" jax said pointing to the door.

"Hayy" she said sitting down in the only spare seat next to jax as me Abe and ally were all sat on the same side.

We said hi and ordered our drinks, everyone got food except me because I wasn't hungry.

While we waited for our drinks and their food Ally and Grace were introduced and Graced seemed to be fine with Ally but the same couldn't be said the other way around.

Ally was nice enough but I could tell something was bothering her when Grace spoke she looked away and didn't reply which isn't like her.

I decided to ignore her and forget about it when our orders came.

Abe got avocado on toast which kinda looked good but oh well I'll stick to my iced latte.

I drank my drink slowly and zoned out staring at the table in front of me, completely drowning out the voices of my friends around me.

"Hay is anyone in there" Abe whispered in my ear, too quiet for anyone to hear before kissing the hair on the side of my head.

I snapped out of it "sorry" I quickly said.

He pushed his plate over to me and grabbed my hand. He had left a slice of the avocado toast on it.

"What?" I said when he didn't say anything. "Eat it, you haven't had anything since lunch yesterday" he said making me finally realise I was hungry.

"You sure you don't want it. I'm fine you know" I said feeling bad about taking his food.

"Positive. Your more important" he said as I started eating the food.

"Hay Jax could you pass me the salt brother" Ally said purposely asking Jax when it was closer to Grace anyway.

'Ok what is her deal' I thought to myself, this isn't like her.

We had all finished eating and were sat finishing our drinks. I decided I couldn't wait to talk to Ally anymore.

"Get up, bathroom. Go" I said to her tapping her shoulder. She slid out of the booth me following after. She didn't ask any questions.

"Do you want me to go too" Grace asked me but before I could reply Ally had already began speaking. "Nope I got it. No problem" she said falsely smiling at her but only I would know she's good at it.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her wrist and walked into the bathroom, which was only one stall so it probably looked a little wired.

Once the door was closed and locked I began my rant.

"What's up with you? Why are you acting like this. Your never like this to people unless they do something wrong. What did she do to you?" I began talking very fast.

"Nothing she just gives me bad vibes. I don't like her Bee. And it's not that I don't want you to have other friends, you saw how exited to meet her I was" she said explaining herself.

"Ok ok you don't have to like her straight away. But please try and be less obvious about it. Try and be a little nice pleaseeee for me" I said giving her the puppy eyes.

"Dammit I told u to stop looking at me like that. You could be asking for me to kill someone for you and I wouldn't be able to say no" I laughed at her response.

That was why I loved her as a bestfriend. We never had arguments because we spoke about what is bothering us before it ate us up.

We walked out of the bathroom together still holding hands and she swung our arm's making me laugh as we did so.

We sat back down at the table and Abe put his arm around my shoulder, Leaned into him.

We all spoke for ages and brought a few more rounds of drinks to try and get the sales for the shop up and laughed and joked.

"No I will never understand why girls do that. Its fucking wierd" Jax said trying to prove his point, referring to girls going to the bathroom together.

"Why not. I'm gonna need my bestfriend to hold my hand while I pee. We get lonley if not" Ally said joking but Jax believed it making him weirded out.

I was finally starting to feel better than I did earlier. It was wired to sit here with people rather than in my depression hoodie that hasn't been washed for months.

_________________________________________

Hii how is everyone!

I know this was kinda boring but it has an important message to it so here we go.

It's just tells you that people with depression/anxiety or any mental illness to be honest have good times and bad times. You can be fine for weeks and suddenly go right back down again and that's ok. You also don't always need a reason to feel the way you do, you can't control it but at the same time don't let it control you.

Also that song has nothing to do with the chapter its just a bomb af song and you should listen to it ;)

How did you like the coffee shop scene it showed how they get to know each other and just how far their friendship has come.

Why did you think Ally had a bad feeling about grace? Or will it just blow over and be nothing.

Who is your favourite character of all so far?

Please vote and comment!

~here is your reminder to dm me if you need to talk about anything I'll listen ♡ even if it's just to have a conversation.

~ Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 555 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
222K 7K 29
โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ...
439K 15.2K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
2.7M 34.8K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...