โ€ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐กโ€ข {...

By INZTYY

Y/n Is a reckless girl who has a tendency to get in trouble. What will happen when she stumbles into a secon... More

๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™?
๐™Ž๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™Ž๐˜ผ
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™
๐™Ž๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ข
๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š / ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™“๐™๐™๐™Š๐™๐™Ž
๐™Ž๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™‚ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™š
๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ
๐™‰๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ/ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™‹ ๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™”๐™๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ž๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ
๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™š
#๐™‰๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™Š๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ -๐™ž๐™ฃ

๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š

1.2K 45 10
By INZTYY

•|Y/n pov|•

"SURE" I say. I followed behind Tanaka to the Boys volleyball gym. As I entered I saw this tall third year he looked like a grown man.

I walked up to him and taped his shoulder. "Hello I'm L/n Y/n I'm a second year how old are you" I say.

"I-I'm Azumane Asahi and im 18" he says "you look like a adult" I said bluntly. He chuckled and Tanaka came over. "I see you've met our giant Baby." I looked at him and nodded.

Soon there practice started and I got a text from my cousin.

•••••

Miracle boi:
Aye I'm pickin you up from karasuno and Wakatoshi is with me turn your location on.

Y/n:
Mkay bud

•••••

I waited for my cousin and his friend while setting to Tanaka cause why not.

"Your really good at this Y/n" he said giving me a closed eyed smile. And my heart skipped 57 beats.

"You almost killed me Tanaka" I say wiping a tear. He looked worried like he did something bad.

"It's okay bro" I say patting his shoulder.

Tanaka had perfect form hitting my sets it made me feel nice. But that ended as soon as I heard my name

"Y/n~~" tendou sang out. Everyone stopped and looked at him. "Yeah yeah I'm coming" I picked up my bag and waved to Tanaka. "See you tomorrow"

I walked over to tendou and was greeted with Wakatoshi aswell.

"Hey Toshi" I say walking out with them.

•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.••..•.••

I was dropped off my the boys and I took off my shoes and walked up to my room.

I wanted to be productive and try to work on some homework. But I failed as soon as my fatass came hit the seat.

I opened my laptop and went right on to Amazon buying myself more things for my adventure at school tomorrow.

•.•.•..•.•..•..•.••..•.••..•.•.••

I woke up late. "IM LATE IM LATE I DONT CARE" I screamed out. My mom yelling for me to "SHUT UP".

I got dress and I got all my things for the day. On my way to the school I picked up some Starbucks I got a cake pop (flavor of your choice) and a drink (you can choose).

I then got to the school 5 minutes later and was now walking down the halls.

I opened the door and all eyes were on me now. "Ahh miss L/n it's nice of you to show up care to explain your tardiness" the teacher said.

I looked at her and started "what had happened was I woke up late and then I got dressed and took a trip to Starbucks and then I'm here right infront of you" I gave her a closed eye smile.

"Have a seat" she said annoyed. I walked to my seat throwing my bag down. "What's up y/n" noya said.

"Nothing much dude" I responded. Tanaka was looked gazes out "you Tanaka bro I know I'm hot no need to stare" I giggled.

He got all flustered and turned away.

"Okay now who has their homework" the teacher asked. "Not I says the mouse" I say loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Not I says the Cat" noya said.
"Not I says the duck" Tanaka finished.

"Okay you three go to the principal" she says. I stood up and walked down the halls.

"Hey guys want some (F/R)" I asked. "DUH" the say in unison.
I pulled out my phone and ordered me some (F/F) and the boys whatever they wanted and continued I the principals office.

•.•..•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..

"Okay sure what we did was kinda bad but this is about to be worse" Tanaka said. Me and noya nodding in agreement.

"The raisin is gonna be pissed" I giggled "Y/n almost killed me" Tanaka says.

Noya burst out laughing and we continue back to our class.

•.••.•.•.•..•.•.•.••.•.•.•..••.•.

"When is it getting here" Tanaka whispered getting his phone ready to record.

"The person is in the school they just have to get to the classroom" I whisper back.

We soon heard a knock on the door.
The teacher looked over and Tanaka pressed record.

She let the man in and he spoke his words "um delivery for The Three baddies" he said looking around.

Me Tanaka and Noya stood and said "over here" in unison. He walked over and I took the food and bowed.

The teacher showed the man out and looked at us upset. "What I forgot lunch" I say. She huffs at me and went back to her lesson.

"You guys watch this" I whisper. I opened my drink and took a long continuous sip. Everyone was watching.

"That was so good" I say looking at Tanaka and Noya. They burst out laughing and the teacher spoke.

"Well how about we send you to the third year class the one with sawamura sounds nice" she said.

She walked to the phone calling the teacher telling her we were coming. I jumped onto Tanakas lap scared.

"You Three go now" she said point out the door.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..••..•.•.

"Behind this door in sudden death" I say. They nodded and I knocked on the door.

A teacher opened the door. "Ahh welcome you three" she said smiling at us.

We walked in and she told us to sit behind her desk out of the way.

"So how are we gonna escape" Tanaka said biting into his burger. "I don't know yet" noya said.

"Any ideas Y/n" Noya asked. "Nope none yet" I respond. We then heard the bell and a dark aura approached the desk.

The color draining from our faces.
"You three" we looked up and saw daichi madder than when kageyama doesn't get his way.

"It was nice knowing you boys" I say before daichi starts yelling.

•.•.•.•..•.•.•.••..•.••.•.•.••.•.

"100!" I yell tired. "Now have you three learned your lessons" daichi asked.

We all nodded and he pointed to the club room. We all went up and the boys changed and I made my way out.

"Bye guys" I say waving.

•|Tanaka pov|•

"You like herrrrrr" noya teased. I rolled my eyes and walked to practice.

"You know I did you a favor and slipped her your number" noya said. I glared back. "Why would you..Nevermind"

I walked into the gym and was greeted by Hinata. "HEY WHERES THE GIRL" he asked more like screamed at me.

"She went home calm down please" I said trying to calm down from the 100 laps.

"Awww I wanted to hit one of her sets" he sulked. "Don't worry she'll be here tomorrow" I say ruffling his hair.

•.•.•..•.••..••..•.•.••.•.•.•..••

Practice ended and I got a text from a unknown number most likely her.

•••••

Y/n:
Yo bro thanks for the digits 💃

Tanaka:
Your welcome my dear lady 😛✌️

Y/n:
I'm gonna go out tomorrow after skool hit me up if you wanna join Meh dud 😤✌️

Tanaka:
Bhet dud 😗✌️

•••••

I chuckled putting my phone up and then I heard noya. "So are you going"

"DUDE DONT SNEAK UP ON ME" I say. He chuckled and said. "See you bro" "bye noya" I say and I make my way home aswell.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/n

Yes I know I'm working two books that means I'll be here and there so much fun am I right 😛✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.5K 16
Nishinoya x Any! Reader You are in your second year at high school when your parents decide to move house to be closer to the rest of your family. Yo...
663K 23.3K 63
(L/n), (F/n), a second year, just got back from studying abroad and enrolled at Karasuno High School, where she becomes close with a delinquent looki...
36.2K 1.3K 25
โ A heart that truly loves never forget. โž เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš [First Name] Sakai who just moved to Miyagi Prefecture, a transferee in Karasuno Highschool as a fir...
379K 15.6K 45
Y/N l/N was your average girl. She had good grades. Good group of friends. She was happy and cheerful. And she had wonderful parents. But that all c...