Evil spirits (Satoru x reader)

By DaniMarPT

This is mainly a love-story although it contains a certain amount of drama, some hurt/confort, a bit of actio... More

Why stay?
Arriving in Tokyo
Searching
Who is she?
Befriend
A woman's intuition
Strategy
Soft side
First date
My house, my rules ๐Ÿ‹
Recharge
Still not unmasked
Second date?
Training and sacrifices
Sensei ๐Ÿ‹
New plan
Sorry for the delay
What are we?
Trying to deny their feelings
Stressful morning
First time meeting
Curse Matrioska
Truths and some lies
Can trust be rebuild?
Peace attempt
Attack!
This doesn't change anything ๐Ÿ‹
Life is unfair
Back to life
Strong and assertive
Dream vs reality ๐Ÿ‹
Off onto a mission
Setting things straight
Zurich
Zurich part 2
What have I done?

Sparkling wine

677 29 6
By DaniMarPT

Sunday morning came with bright sunshine. Satoru prepared himself to go jogging with Yuna to try to get something more out of her. He didn't know what exactly he could do for her to slip and reveal something, but at least he would have a workout. He surely needed it although he hated running. He waited for some time, but she never showed up. 'Is this maybe her day off from training?'

He passed by the bar. She was working again, but he didn't feel like spending this beautiful afternoon in the bar. Then, a brilliant idea crossed his mind. If she was working, he could go through her things at her place.

Her apartment could be accessed directly from the street from the restaurant. There was no mailbox, and probably her mail was delivered to the restaurant if she had some. The name tag for the doorbell was left empty. 'No way to find out her last name...'

He teleported himself into her apartment. The bed was made, some clothes were hanging on the coat rack, and some more were put on the drying rack, filling the studio with the scent of the fabric softener. An empty camping backpack was in a corner, and her laptop lay open on her bed. Satoru pressed the touchpad, and the screen lit up, asking for a password. He needed to be watchful when Yuna would put in the password so he could snoop through her computer.

He moved to the kitchen. It was clean, some yogurts were in the fridge with some vegetables and a few more things. In the counter cabinet, he found rice, some instant ramen, cereals, and such. Nothing suspicious, but he didn't know exactly what he was expecting to find. Some cursed object, maybe? The bathroom was also clean, nothing unusual there either.

He gave up on his search and went home. Tomorrow, he would retake his initial plan and go jogging with her.

*** Next morning ***

Satoru was woken up with his phone ringing. Someone was calling him. Annoyed, he looked at the screen. It was principal Yaga. He pondered to ignore the call, but since it was high season for cursed spirits to appear, he ended up answering.

"Good morning Yaga-san, don't say you want to buy me breakfast?"

"Stop this Gojo. I need you for a mission."

"Again? Where are you sending me this time?"

"You won't be going overseas, don't worry. Now move your ass here."

The principal hung up. Looked like it wouldn't be this time he would do some workout. After preparing himself, Satoru made his way to school. If his mission wasn't so far, maybe he would take Megami with him. The kid spends too much time inside. He needed some fresh air.

*****

It was Thursday, and (Y/N) hadn't heard nor seen anything from Satoru since Saturday. She hoped he was again on a mission and not that he had lost his interest in her. She was working alone at the bar as usual during the week. Sarah was a student and would only work on the weekend. The bar was almost empty, only the usuals were there. Only if there would be some sports event on TV would come more customers during the week, but thankfully this wasn't such a night.

Satoru and Megami had just arrived from their mission, and the older sorcerer was trying to convince his student to go with him to the bar.

"Come on, Megami-kun, it's not that late. Bars are fun, there is music, you have drinks and even some snacks if you want." Maybe if they had karaoke, the kid would be more easily convinced to go.

Megami had lost count of how many times his sensei had asked him to go to this stupid bar. He really didn't want to go. He was tired from the mission, and it was getting late. But somehow, he was curious why his sensei was insisting so much, even more than what he would usually. "Ok, fine. I will go, but you better pay."

Happy, Gojo began to jump around the grumpy teen. "Stop it, Gojo-sensei, or I change my mind."

Resigned, the white-haired man walked calmer next to Fushiguro, but he couldn't take off his big grin. He knew exactly how to push his pupil for him to do what he wanted.

The bar wasn't busy, so they sat on the couch since it looked more comfortable. Without shame, Satoru sat wide-legged on it while leaning back, his hands behind his head, elbows stretched up. Megami was more discreet. He too sat wide-legged, but his elbows rested on his legs, hands put together. They both looked around, but Satoru's gaze soon fell on Yuna.

(Y/N) soon got to them. She put on a smile, but she knew it wasn't her best one. Today, she was feeling tired. "Hi, you two. What can I get you?"

Satoru had noticed she was different today. Her steps were slower, with less energy than normal. "Everything alright, Yuna-san? You look tired."

Her smile got a little bit bigger, becoming more sincere. She was surprised for him to have noticed, but it was a good sign if he could already see the little difference in her. That meant he had observed her carefully. "Yes, just a bit tired, thank you for asking."

Fushiguro looked surprised at the conversation between his sensei and the barwoman. That was the woman he simulated the attack the other day. Did they become friends? Before he could get to any conclusion, Yuna talked again.

"So, what you want, Gojo-san?"

"Sex on the beach."

Megami was astonished by the request of his sensei. He knew he liked sweet things but didn't know he was someone to drink a cocktail during the week and that specific one.

(Y/N), now with a naughty smile playing on her lips, said back to him. "Hope you are talking about the drink because if not, I can't right now, I'm working, you know."

Satoru liked her more like that, with that smile and her flirty attitude. "How sad. I will need a bit more time to think then."

(Y/N) turned then to Megumi. "And you, young man? I hope you are more decisive than Gojo-san."

Megumi needed a few seconds to find his voice after hearing the words exchanged between the adults just now. "Hum, yes. I want a coke, please."

Back with a bottle of coke and a glass, she put it on the table in front of the teen. Once again, she asked Gojo what he wanted to order.

Satoru thought for a few seconds more before saying. "I'm just so indecisive today. What do you suggest."

"If I remember correctly, you have ordered beer the other times. Do you want one, maybe some other brand?"

"No, I don't feel like beer today."

(Y/N) had time, so she decided to amuse him. "Ok, let me see. Do you want something with alcohol?"

"Hum, why not."

"I wouldn't suggest a cocktail. Leave that better for the weekend. Something heavy like whisky or bourbon wouldn't recommend either." She thought a bit more before saying enthusiastically. "I know. How about a glass of sparkling wine? I think it would go well with your personality."

"Yeah, I think I would like that. What about you? Would you make me company?"

"I'm still working Gojo-san, or else I would like to drink with you. So, can I bring you a glass?"

A light snore could be heard next to Satoru. It looked like Megami got really exhausted on the mission. He had fallen asleep, his coke still more than half full. Gojo sighed. "Looks like it would be best to get my student home."

He paid for the coke and shook the teen awake. He accompanied the boy to the campus. Then he searched for an open, convenient store to buy a bottle of sparkling wine. He would take this chance to get Yuna tipsy. Maybe her tongue would get loose with alcohol.

He waited for her to close up the bar. Leaning on the wall on the other side of the street, the bottle hidden behind his back he waited for her. As she turned around, she immediately saw him. A smile spread on her lips. "Waiting for me again?"

"You said you were working when I asked for sex on the beach, so I waited for you to be free."

"Haha, well, I think it's a bit cold for that."

"Oh, then maybe you accept drinking some sparkling wine with me?" He showed the bottle to her.

Looking at the label, she was surprised it wasn't some cheap one. Shaking her head, she said. "I can't believe you really got to buy a bottle and waited for me."

"What can I say? You made me crave for it, and I don't like to drink alone."

"Ok, why not. But let us go somewhere nicer."

They went to a park. While sitting on the bench, Gojo began to open the bottle.

"So you're a teacher? What do you teach."

He reached the now open bottle to her. She took it and drank some sips.

"I don't really teach much. I like to guide my students so they find their own way." He said enigmatically.

She reached the bottle for him to drink too. "Hum sounds interesting. Where do you teach?"

"The Buddist temple by the mountain where you go up the stairs when you go jogging."

She looked surprised. "Really? You don't look like someone religious."

Satoru laughed heartily. Did she act this well? But he still wasn't convinced she's not a curse user. "I'm just full of surprises."

"Yeah, I see that."

Sometime later, the bottle was empty. Satoru didn't drink much, only sipping a bit when Yuna reached him the bottle. The young woman looked flustered. She was talking a bit louder, her pupils slightly dilated. It looked like she couldn't hold much alcohol. They were walking in her apartment's direction. Satoru had once again an arm over her shoulder. As they reached the corner where she said goodbye the other day, he stopped. Seeming surprised, Yuna looked up to him.

"What is it?"

"Well, the last time you said goodbye here, so I don't know where to go from here."

"Oh, right. I forgot about it." She giggled. "Just turn left and down the street. There is a sushi place and I live just above it."

Satoru knew this, of course, but he had to act too, just in case she was just a civilian. Once in front of the restaurant, he stopped again. "Is this it?"

"Yea, this is it."

"So, does this night count as a date? I didn't just walk you home."

Putting her index finger on her cheek, she thought for a moment. "If this was a real date, then there should be a kiss, right?"

He gave her a mischievous grin, moving closer to her. "I think so."

"Right, but you're so tall... I know, come here." She took his hand to lead him to the stairs to her apartment to stepp on the first step. They were now eye to eye, with the blindfold in between.

She put her hands on his shoulders, pulling him closer. He obliged, his hands moving to her waist. He was wondering how far she would take this. As soon this thought crossed his mind, she stopped. He chuckled but soon was surprised by her words.

"You know, this moment would be more magical if I could look into your eyes."

After a moment of hesitation, he decided to indulge her. He pulled down his blindfold, his hair falling messy over his closed eyes without the support. White lashes slowly swung open, revealing his crystal blue eyes.

She had seen his eyes before, but that was so many years ago, and she would only see them peeking over his sunglasses, never staring right into them, especially not this close. Amazed by the depth of them, she didn't even notice how he moved closer to her.

He looked attentively to every difference in her face. He had seen how surprised she looked when seeing his eyes, how mesmerized she seemed by them. Her red lips parted slightly as he got closer. Her shampoo filled his nostrils, the scent so sweet it was intoxicating. He pressed his body to hers and felt how she moved a hand to one of his cheeks. Although her fingers were slightly cold, they seemed to burn his skin.

(Y/N) had gained control over her again, almost forgetting what she had planned. The alcohol running through her system wasn't helping to focus, but Satoru's eyes had even a stronger effect. She had moved her hand to his face and as she closed her eyes like she was about to kiss him, she moved once again her hand, this time over his lips, kissing the back of her hand instead of his mouth.

Satoru wasn't expecting that. In fact, he was a bit confused as to why their lips didn't touch. He felt her pulling back, and he did the same, finally realizing what had happened. A smug smile played on her lips.

"If you want a real kiss from me, then I want a real date with you."

Still speechless, he saw her turn around and disappear behind her door. He composed himself, putting his blindfold back in place. He then began to laugh to himself until a thought crossed his mind, and he pouted. 'I really wanted that kiss.' Turning around to go home, he continued thinking. 'Shit, what is she doing to me?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 21.7K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
304 16 5
Gojo Satoru's Wife AU Gojo x fem reader. What happens if you are forcefully married to the strongest sorcerer in the world? Read the story of a gir...
25.8K 2.2K 55
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’๐’“๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’…โž "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...
173K 6K 63
Gojo Satoru never fell in love. Yes, there were flings and countless hookups, yet there was never a sense of promise or faithfulness in the air. Ever...