The Black Cat

By OrangeHamster123

You know that thing where if you walk past a black cat, it's considered bad luck? Well, pfft, I've heard thos... More

The Black Cat
On My Way To School
At School+Where is Chloe?
A Dream

Where is she?!

129 8 3
By OrangeHamster123

                                                                        CHAPTER 4

        I ran back to the forest. I looked around, and Chloe was gone! "Where is she?!" I whispered to myself. All that was left of her was a little bit of soft, black fur on the ground, and blood. She's dead. I thought. It's my fault. I left her. I left her to die. Tears rushed down my face as I fell to the ground. She's gone.

        I heard laughter and giggles from a tree above. I looked up. "You have got to be kidding me!" I called out. It was Chloe. Sitting in the tree. "I can't belive you tricked me like that! It's not funny! I thought you died!" I started giggling a little bit as I said that. I was just glad that she was okay. "Ha ha, that was hilarious! Especially that dramatic fall to the ground! Ha ha ha!!!" She laughed. I was a bit mad at her for making me think that she was gone, but at least she was alright. "But, I thought I saw blood and scratches all over you!" I called out to her. She jumped from the tree branch and landed in front of me. "Well, what do you expect! I fought wolves!" She said. "And, then what happened?" I asked. "Then, I scared them off. Except for one. I ate that one." I was so shocked when she said that. How can a cat eat a wolf! "That's why I moaned a bit when you tried to pick me up because I was so full. And, a bit hurt. I have a broken paw by the way." She said. "Are you alright? I have a towel that we can wrap around it." I suggested. I carefully wrapped the towel around her leg. It was bleeding a bit. "Thanks" Chloe said. Then I picked her up, and we headed home for a rest. As we walked out of the forest, I looked back and saw a wolf watching us. Good-bye stupid wolf. I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
230K 3.2K 85
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
183K 27.5K 110
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...