Our Flor

By Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... More

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Memories

8.2K 202 21
By Cely-124

Flashback:
"Elanora I love you",Maurizio utters to me as he hugs me from behind.
"I love you too Maurizio",I say turning around to give him a peck .But he has different plans ,he pulls me into a heated kiss .His hands travel down my body until he reached my backside.Maurizio firmly grabbed my ass and lifting me onto the counter.
"Mmmh"I moan against his lips as I grind my lower self against his belt buckle.I needed some friction.
"Fuck baby I've missed you everything about you"He says as he kisses the outline of my breast through my night gown.
"Fuck"I moan to him as he goes to pull the straps down.
"Guys seriously In my kitchen"mutters Lucas coming to the fridge.Ohh god i hid my face in Maurizio's chest .
"I couldn't help it"Maurizio mutters as he sets me back down on the floor.
"Umm sorry"I look at Lucas who just rolls his eyes .
I look up at Maurizio and hit his chest hard.
"Owww what was that for"he says fake hurt.
"That was your fault,that was so embarrassing",I say hiding the blush behind my hands.
"Baby you were clearly enjoying that"he mutters smugly,making me frown.
"Do you want to sleep in the couch"I angrily say to him ,making him pout.
"No not the couch baby"he says pleadingly
"Ok come on let's go"I say to him ,not before he slaps my ass.I turn around to glare at him,he just puts his hands in surrender.
"What baby you always look good",he mutters while throwing my body over his shoulder to our room.
End of flashback

Ahhh god why'd you take him from me as I look and see Esteban clung to me like a koala.I move my hands to his hair and massage it. I look up to my clock and see it's only 9.I sit there for about 2 hours hugging Esteban.He starts to stir .I continue to massage his hair .

"Mmm"he mutters groggy in my neck .I keep massaging his hair hopefully lulling him back to sleep.He soon sleeps after his breathing evens out .I sit there wondering where we could of been right now .He probably would be cuddling with me or him fucking me.He was always was a very active person .I miss him , everything about him .I don't think I will ever love someone the way I loved him.I miss his hands somehow always wondering around my ass or boobs saying "it was an accident baby" .
He truly was the one for me ,I hated him at first he was very cocky but once I go to know him I loved him.I just hate that the day he left ,he broke me .I still remember his words like it was yesterday.I which we were in a better place when he died.
Yet I love him even though he shattered me completely.I always keep the good in people doesn't mean it hurts .

Flashback when they fist met:
"Ughh, why are you always late Lucas",I ask getting into his car not knowing someone's there too.
"Mmm"someone clears their throat behind me making me gasp .I turn to look at who fucking scared me and there he was Maurizio .Green eyes,sharp jawline,pink plump lips,and his dirty blond hair that looks very soft.I then imagined dirty scenarios in my head,me running my hands through his hair while I ride him or him pulling my hair while pounding into me form behind.Omgggg what is happening to me I barely know this man .

"I'm Maurizio and you are sweetheart",he asks
"Elanora"I say shaking off the dirty thoughts in my mind.Get a grip Elanora he looks like a player anyways.
End of flashback

I didn't know back then that he would break my heart twice .First by leaving me emotionally then by actually leaving me physically.He shattered my heart completely.I feel Esteban move beside me indicating he's waking up.

"Morning bubba" hes says getting up from my neck.

"Morning bubba how'd you sleep"I ask holding him dearly.

"Incredible you"he asks

"Good I'm gonna go change okay"I say
getting up .Well tried getting up.

"Five more minutes please"he says giving me big dog puppy eyes.Awwww adorable I can't say no to that.

"Fine"

"Ok times up"

"Fine but we're cuddling later"he says while heading out the door. I head to my huge closet and get simple clothing.White tank top ,with black high waisted pants and my white air force's.Very simple like me.I leave me my hair down I'm to lazy to style it.

I walk down stairs and see Papa and Matheo drinking coffee.They look up smiling but then frown when they see my outfit.

"You don't like it"I say looking at them

"You look beautiful principessa but you should put a sweater on it's to much skin"Papa utters sternly making me pout .

"Yeah I agree I don't want anybody looking at my princess"Matheo says looking at papa.

"Why I love it plus we're just gonna go shopping"I say with a frown making them both tense.

"Fine I'll wear a sweater" I mutter going back to my room looking for a sweater.I decide to put on a cardigan.

"Where's my bestie Lucas"I say running to Lucas room .I go in and find no one.Where is he .

"Boooo"

"Ahhhhh you stupid bitch"I mutter trying to get my heart beat back to normal.

"Sorry not sorry"

"Come on we're going shopping with the twins"I say making him smile instantly.Fucking shopaholic.
"Hurry up let's go"I say heading towards the door but before I can make it out .He grabs my hand making me turn around to face him.

"What's wrong"I ask worryingly

"Why aren't you sleeping ladybug" he asks worried

"I dreamed of him again"I say truthfully to him

"Okay your sleeping with me today okay"

"Thank you I love you"

"I love you more" he says making me grin ear to ear.

"I'm leaving you putas hurry up(bitches)",I say sternly to them.Ive been waiting 10 minutes for these putas (bitches).Papa and Matheo left after they scolded me about showing skin .They left to the warehouse apparently someone stole shit I honestly don't know.Finally these bitches come out looking like they didn't just spent an hour long.

"Next time can you guys please let me know you'll be an hour late"I say sternly to them

"Sorry we have to look good",Marcos mutters to me

"LUCAS HURRY UP"

"I'm here I'm here woman",Lucas says while sprinting down the stairs.

"Ok let's go please",i say heading towards the garage.

Minutes later at the mall:
"Ok wait"mutter Marcos and Romano at the same time.They head towards me and pull my cardigan close so it doesn't show any cleavage. I turn to look at Esteban and Lucas who are just glaring at anybody who looks our way.

" ok let's go" I mutter annoyed that they have to be so protective.

We walk in the huge mall .I take a good look around.
I head towards a book store .

"I'm going to the book store I'll be back"
"We can't leave you" mutters Romano looking around.

"I'll be fine I'll take Esteban with me" I say taking Esteban with me to the book store.I look around and see al types of different genres.I start stacking book after book in my hand while Esteban is just looking at the entrance.

"Come on let go pay"
"Why so many"
"I love reading okay don't judge"

I say to him while going to pay .
"Thank you" I say to the elderly woman who owns the book store.We head towards the food court where we're meeting .Im starving actually.Looking forwards to good chicken maybe some pasta ohh yummy.

"Bubba I'm craving some chicken or pasta do they have any here"I ask looking at his hazel eyes.

"Yes they sell really good chicken here bubba", he says looking at my honey colored eyes.

"I can't wait to read my books bubba.I got so many I might read them all tonight .Have I told you I love reading because if I haven't I love reading so much.I love romance books they always fall in love but then usually something happens that changes your life and then your there heartbroken.You thought he loved you no he just wanted your body .Yet you still love him I jussttt——I was cut offf by Esteban holding my cheeks and repeating to breathe.

"Breathe bubba you are so cute"

"Sorry it's just heartbreak is horrible especially if you think they love you and then they leave you there heartless"
"Sorry I blabber a lot"I utter out  while heading to sit down .

"Nice ass"me and Esteban both hear from behind us .Im actually scared to turn around ,I could already feel the steam coming out of Esteban.We quickly turn around and see a good looking kid around our age .When he sees Esteban his eyes widen in fear.

"What did you say"Esteban says clenching and unclenching his fists.

"Sorry man I wouldn't have said that ,if I knew it was you"he stutters terrified

"Apologies now"

"Esteban no"I say shaking my head at Esteban who is now glaring daggers at the poor kid.

"I'm sorry"he says looking at me

"It's fine just don't do it again, not to me but to other women as well"

Esteban is now red from rage,he steps forward and proceeds to swing his hand towards the poor kids face.Oooo I heard a crack that must've hurt.

"What's going on"asks Marcos and Romano behind them is Lucas

"He fucking looked at Elanora the wrong way just gived him what he deserved"Esteban says while holding his now bruised hand.

Marcos,Romano,and Lucas all glared at the poor kid .Okay time to interfere.I step right in front of the poor kid .

"Guys let him leave , he learned his lesson ,plus I'm starving"I say making there heads snap towards me .There eyes immediately soften .I take the opportunity to tell the poor kid to leave.

"Leave now" I say looking at his feared brown eyes ,he looks at my eyes memorized.

"Can we eat now I'm hungry"
I say as they glare at the way the kid ran off to.

"Gosh your gonna get so fat",says a barbie next to us ,making all my brothers face snap to her .Ughhh why can't people just mind there own business.She then turns around and looks at my brothers like meat gross.

"Ohhh hi guys ,who the hottie",she asks to Lucas who isn't even paying attention to her.Hes to busy playing arm wrestle with me .Im clearly winning .

"I don't ever remember asking for your opinion did I",I say looking directly at her eyes which widen in surprise and madness.

"Are you gonna let her talk to me like that,Esteban"she mutters making me roll my eyes.

"Mind your own fucken business Hailey"Esteban says annoyingly.

"Gosh do you ever shut up"I ask making all her table chuckle .That wasn't even funny.

"What ,you think your special because your there slut this week"she states while laughing.I clench and unclench my fists .Fuck she's getting under my skin.

"Hailey I would shut up if I were you "Esteban

"Don't you have a boyfriend Hailey" an annoyed Marcos says.

"What shes just another slut"

"Ohh shit"mutters Lucas while looking at my rage looking eyes .He then shakes his head telling me not to punch her fake ass face.I couldn't help it ,I get up and turn towards her table which are now laughing.
I look at her caked face makeup and punch her  directly at her nose .I then grab her hair and pull her next to me so I could whisper in her ear directly.
"Don't fuck with me because next tine I won't be so gentle"I say letting her hair go harshly .Fuck I need air .I then make my way towards the front of the cashier and wait there for my chicken.I look up and see Lucas grabbing my brothers hand to not follow me .

"Let her breath"
"Just trust me"

He mutters to them while I sit there trying to calm down .Breathe in and out .Breathe in and out .

"Here's your chicken"
"Thank you how much"
"30 euros"
"Here's a tip" I say giving him a hundred euros.

"Can we go"I say making my towards them trying not to look at the table beside them.

"Yeah let go principessa" Romano

"I'm going to ruin you ,my dad can ruin you in seconds"says Barbie

"I like to see him try Barbie"

"I'll see you later I really don't want to beat your ass today" I say making her blush in embarrassment.
I wave at her friends and smile at her as I leave.

"You good"asks Lucas as I get in the car.

"I'm ok much calmer now"

I then proceed to grab a chicken leg and eat it .Ohh my god this is some good shit .I eat while all my brothers laugh at me.

"You guys want some"I ask as I take a big bite out of my delicious chicken.

Enjoy 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 101 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
88.8K 2K 58
"Bella, if you don't wake up, I'm gonna check your phone" That Is all Gabriele says for her to jolt up. "I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" I said panting and...
419K 9.8K 31
β‡’ STORY BY : ❱ http:Λšβ™‘lvesaturn! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ :πŸ₯: ·˚ β‡’ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnβ™‘ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇒𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
1.9K 45 20
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...