Sidon's Fairy (Prince Sidon x...

By NineTails3

Zelda was ordered by her father to head to Zoras Domain too deliver a message to King Dorephan, with her was... More

The Visit
Traveling
Zora's Domain
Sleeping Fiasco
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.2
Revert
Going Back
Gifts
Nightmare
Waterfall
Midnight
New Friends
Not a Chapter Author's note
Bad Feeling Pt. 1
Bad Feeling Pt.2
Recovery
Taken pt.1
Taken pt.2
Lost & Defeated
Authors Note
Hylian?
The Forest
A/N Decision
Her Awakening
I'M SOOO SORRY YOU GUYS!!😭
A Fairy's Arrival
A Fairy's Anger
Her Fear and Pain
Old Hideout
A/N I'm Back

A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.1

4.2K 136 6
By NineTails3

3rd POV:

It was two days before we had to leave back to Hyrule Castle and King Dorephan, Mipha, Sidon and, the trio were all eating dinner. Mipha was next to the king with Link on her side and a blushing mess she was. Zelda to the other side of the king with Sidon next to her while Y/n was next to Sidon.

The King noticed how Sidon kept wanting to gain the attetion of Y/n by dropping his cup to the floor. Y/n sat next to Sidon so while keeping conversation with everyone else she kept grabbing his cup from the floor and gave him alittle attention. The king chuckled at his sons behavior toward the young fairy.

Sidon loved having her attention towards him whenever he got the chance. So it was no surprise that he got pouty because Y/n kept signing and speaking with Link instead of him.

King Dorephan's POV:

Seeing my son act the way he does with young Y/n makes me chuckle abit. Poor lad is having a hard time trying to gain her attention.

"So Y/n I heard from some of the healers that your coming up with different tonics and potions to use. Am I correct?" Looking at the f/c winged fairy.

Looking back at me and then Sidon who purposely dropped his cup and she picked up.

"Oh yes, I have created a few tonics that can be very useful once I test them out that is I wouldn't want anyone to get an allergic reaction because of a wrong ingredient." She said smiling at me.

"That is wonderful to hear and good to know you'll test these potions before giving them out. You wouldn't perhaps have some on you so you can test out here?" Saying at the little fairy.

"I have a few that are just for fun, potions anyone can take or play with and are completely safe I usually let the children use them since it causes no harm to them. Ofcourse getting the permission of the parents first." Pulling out a small vile from her pouch with a rainbow liquid inside.

(Deviant artist ~~~ Rittik-Designs) (check them out they are really good)

"So what does that vile do?" Looking curiously.

"This just changes the color of your skin or in your case scales. All you need to do is add a few drops and...."

She says as she pours a few drops onto her skin. Her skin immediately turns into different colors from red to blue to purple to a green.

I saw Sidon look fascinated by what she did and I saw her chuckling at his reaction.

"That is impressive Y/n was it difficult to make?" I asked.

"Oh no it can be made with simple ingredients. Also the small potion can come off with just a warm bath if it goes on your whole body, if its just your hand just warm water." She said letting Sidon grab her hand and look at it.

"I see, it seems as though Sidon is very interested in it." I chuckled.

****Time Skip****

3rd POV:

After everyone had dinner and talked for abit longer they all decided it was time to head back to their beds. However at the top of one of the waterfalls stood a hooded figure staring at the fairy going to a room with the prince.

Inside the princes room Y/n was taking off any little jewels that decorated the prince as well as get her clothing from the drawers. Mipha thought it was a good idea to put Y/n's nightwear in the drawers in the princes room incase he threw a fit.

Y/n placed Sidon in his crib and gave him a small empty vile he can look at, while she went back to the drawers to pull out her nightwear and, change without the prince looking at her.

Y/n POV:

As I got into my nightwear I heard a smash of glass behind, startled I turned around and what I saw angered and worried me. I saw a hooded man standing there holding Sidon from his mouth in his arms so he wouldn't scream. I was ready to use my magic on him until he spoke.

"Ah ah ah I wouldn't try anything if I were you unless you want the prince to get hurt." He said holding a knife towards the prince.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I said with a threating voice and looking at him.

"Haha who I am matters not to you for now but if you want your little prince to survive then you'll do exactly what I say." He said menacingly.

"What..do you..want? Leave the prince out of this he is only a child." I said getting worried by the second.

"Dearest I need you to come with me and assist me in making a very difficult poison, you see I invented a poison that can kill even the most magical or strongest beings such as yourself."

He says while pacing the room with a scared Sidon in his hands reaching out for me with a few tears in his eyes.

"What?! Why would I ever help you find such an ingredient to make something as potent and dangerous as that?"

I asked in anger and surprise keeping my eyes on him and Sidon.

"Ah so you do know what ingredient I am referring too, but atlas it doesn't seem to naturally grow in these lands. This little flower only responds to a fairies magic touch." He said smirking

"A fairy's bleeding heart?" I said in a low whisper.

"You can't be serious that flower is beyond dangerous, using that flower can end up killing you if you don't use it correctly." I said

"My dear why else do you think I'm here. You and those great fairies are the only ones that can grow such a thing as well as know how to use it properly." He said with a killer look.

"How.. did you know that? No..no either way I can't, there is a REASON why my mother and aunts got rid of that flower and I will not bring it back just for your murderous desires." I said in a sort of warning and threating tone.

"You will grow it for me if you want to keep the prince alive."

He said in a impatient manner. He knew his time was limited and he needed that flower. He pointed his knife back too Sidon the tip of it touching his cheek.

"STOP! Leave him be please."

I said with a terrified tone but not because I was scared of the man but because he had Sidon.

Trying too find a way out of this I need to stall for time or atleast get him to release Sidon

"Fine... I'll give it for you but in exchange you give me the prince first." I said trying to convince him.

"Ha you think I am a fool. Flower first then i'll hand over the prince." He said mockingly.

"As a fairy I give you my word I will grow a fairy's blleding heart and to show I am telling the truth."

I used my finger to cross my heart and it glowed to show that I gave him my word.

"If you really know of fairies then you know about our crossed oath. Correct." I said in a serious tone.

"Hmm very well my lady but before I give you the prince, you have to grow it in front of me so I can see it for myself."

He said ready to hand over Sidon to me.

"Very well."

Thinking of the flower in the palm of my left hand it started to glow a bright pink color. The flower only responds to those who created the flower or are related to the creators.

(What I was describing)

The glowing stopped after a minute and there stood at the palm of my hand, a pink flower that looked like a heart that had a petal falling like a dew drop. I looked at the man and he seemed pleased.

"Now hand over the prince and I will hand the bleeding heart over." I said extending my right hand for Sidon.

"Haha bravo little fairy I didn't think you would do it all for a life of a zora. Impressive I must say here you go.".
He said happily.

"A promise is a promise here you go take the little pest." He says handing me Sidon and plucking the flower from my hand.

I quickly grabbed ahold of Sidon and hugged him relieved that he was safe in my arms. The poor baby zora was ready to cry when I started to calm him down with humming.

I looked at the man as he was scanning the flower and I walked backwards towards the door slowly. I slowly opened my wings and was ready to fly out of here.

Until he spoke. "Thank you my lady for your cooperation." He smiled evily.

That was until I gave him a smirk. "You Hylians really are dumb at times. What makes you think that I would ever hand over a flower, such as that one that easily without a trick up my own sleeve." I said smirking.

"Excuse me what do I have in my hand stupid girl." He said mockingly

"Yes, you have the flower and I did give you my word to grow and give it too you. However, I NEVER specified how long you could have it in your possession. There are tricks to that flower and the time span to hold it is one of them." I said as I made the flower decay and disappear.

"WHAT!? NO! YOU TRICKED ME!" He said screaming.

"No, I gave you my word but you never specified how long you wanted that flower so my crossed oath was completed." I said proudly.

"Now that the Prince Sidon is safe with me I have no problem using magic without hurting him."

I said lifting my hands and aiming at him while flying out of the window to shield Sidon.

I wasn't going too allow this too happen ever again but I didn't want to kill him either. I just used a paralyze spell to only last until the guards can take him in.

Once I walked out of the room with Sidon in my hands I yelled out for a guard luckily one was out on patrol. The zora guard came and I explained what happened. The zora called in a few more guards and told me to report it to the king.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 4.4K 76
Before the rise of Calamity Ganon, Princess Zelda of Hyrule was appointed to travel across the lands. She was to learn about the technologies of the...
55.2K 655 46
《COMPLETE》 - Note: this series is under ongoing editing - Before the Calamity, there were no troubles to face, no hardships, and no sacrifices that...
39.8K 1.1K 33
[2nd book is out!] Ever since the calamity began, Hylians and Zoras never truly lived in harmony. Anger and hatred fumed between each other. Even whe...
26.4K 964 34
After reclaiming Divine Beast Vah Ruta, Mipha sends Link just outside of Zoras Domain. His luck runs short, however, when he runs into a group of Yig...