Runaway Groom (Groom Series B...

Por timriego

English Version (Completed) Convinced that his new husband could never love him in return, Gulf runs away fro... Más

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Part 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Epilogue
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3

Chapter 28 Part 2

3.1K 224 33
Por timriego

Chapter 28 Part 2: Fall

That voice. I have only heard it a few times. But every time I remember his evil intentions and threats to me, it sends shivers down my spine.

The crazy and lunatic Aron!

I faced him.

"I always thought that you were smart Gulf. But seeing you here now confirmed my theory that you are just a stupid and dumb bitch!"

I scoffed at his remark.

"This stupid and dumb bitch has one thing you could never have, Aron." I gritted my teeth.

His face was filled with confusion.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Mew. You can never have Mew," I smiled.

He was stunned by what I said and clenched his fist. But eventually he laughed like a crazy lunatic.

He really is out of his mind!

"Mew was always mine until you came into the picture! You stole him from me!"

We were five meters away from each other.

"I didn't steal him from you, Aron. Mew left you voluntarily because he doesn't love you! You should even thank me! Because Mew left you. It was your chance to find someone who will love you the way you deserve to be loved! But you chose to be toxic!" I fired at him. "You chose to be a murderer!"

"How dare you! You stole him from me! We were doing fine until he met you. You seduced him! Because you are a snake!"

I frowned. What snake? I never flirted with Mew! I never seduced him! Yes, I had a crush on him back then but I certainly did not flirt or seduce him.

"You're really crazy! Go ahead and prove to me that I stole him from you!" I challenged him.

He could not speak. He obviously has no proof of his accusations.

"It's not my fault if you are not worthy of his love, Aron. It isn't my fault if nobody loves you. With that attitude of yours, I can't blame Mew if he left you! You are so selfish and toxic at the same time!"

He clenched his fist again and his face trembled. He was blushing because of anger. I just hope that he doesn't have a gun with him just like in my dream.

"Be honest with me Aron. Are you the one who burned Mew's yacht?" I shuddered at the thought that I almost died due to suffocation.

"Yes."

"Did you also send me a wax figure?"

"Yes."

"And did you also spread the picture of Mew and me at the poolside?"

"Yes."

His answers were emotionless.

"How could you stomach being a murderer? You even killed Hal! You have not been satisfied! You also want to kill me! All because of what? All because you want to have Mew back? Do I need to remind you that even if I'm not around, Mew would still not love you? Because he feels nothing for you! Let that sink in!" I was frustrated as I explained that to him.

He did not speak. Tears formed in his eyes.

What? He wants to cry now?

"Don't pull that act on me, Aron! Stop acting like you're weak. Everything that you are going through is your fault!" I blamed him.

"But all I wanted was to be loved by Mew. Was it too much to ask?"

"Yes! Because you asked for love from the wrong person! You can never ask for love. Because love is given voluntarily!"

I slapped him with the truth.

"I hope you wake up from your madness, Aron. Have pity on yourself! Just because being cheap and desperate is free, it does not mean that you should make it a career!"

If he was on the verge of crying earlier, now his mood has changed.

"How dare you lecture me!" he shouted angrily.

He took out a gun from his back and pointed it at my direction. His hands were shaking because of his anger.

"Even if you kill me Aron, as I said before, Mew will still not love you."

"Stop!"

He fired a shot upwards. My body trembled but I continued to speak.

"There is still hope for you. Just pay for your sins in prison."

"Who said that I'll go to jail?" he challenged and stepped closer to me.

"You have to pay for murdering Hal. You killed an innocent man!"

"Be thankful that you did not die with him! I would have had a better life! Mew and I would have been happy since then!"

"Are you stupid or what? Even if Mew did not know me, he would still leave you. He would have found someone else, even if it was not me! Stop your illusions! You are really crazy!"

How will I snatch the gun from him? The longer he points his gun at me, the more I sweat. Because of the steps he took, he is now only three meters away from me.

I felt nervous because he might shoot me anytime.

"I said shut up Gulf if you don't want me to blow up your skull!" Aron screamed and fired another shot in the air.

I closed my eyes because of the nervousness I was feeling.

"Son of a bitch!" Mew's scream resonated from the rooftop entrance.

"Mew! You are finally here!"

He turned to face Mew but he remained the gun pointed at me.

"Please put the gun down, Aron. I will do anything you want!" Mew begged.

"Really?"

Now I noticed that he is distracted because of Mew.

"Yes. Please put the gun down."

I was about to run to him to grab the gun but he looked at me again so I could not carry out my plan.

"Tell me to shoot Gulf then," he challenged.

"No. Please put the gun down!" Mew shouted.

"I thought you would do everything I want. Tell me to shoot Gulf." Aron turned to me and our eyes locked. All I could see was a demon!

"I love you, Aron. Please forgive me," Mew's tender and pleading voice filled the air.

At that point Aron was completely distracted. I grabbed the opportunity to take the gun away from him. We both struggled for the gun.

"Fucking whore!" he shouted.

We heard a series of gunshots but the bullets all went up.

The gun ran out of bullets. I let go of his hand holding the gun.

Finally, the gun was now useless.

He hit me with it which made me take a few steps back.

Mew charged towards him and they fell to the floor. Mew punched him until Aron's face was covered with blood.

After that Mew, Mew rushed towards me.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry for leaving you alone," Mew said with a worried voice.

"I'm fine," I briefly answered because I was more worried about Aron. I was worried that he has a knife with him.

I felt my nose bleed. I groaned in pain.

When we faced Aron again, he was still sitting on the floor.

"You will rot in jail Aron. I will make sure that you will never get out!" Mew was furious. He clenched his jaw.

We were surprised by what he did next.

"I'd rather die than rot in jail!" Aron laughed mockingly.

He ran closer to the side of the building, attempting to jump.

"Don't!" I tried to stop him.

"Remember this, both of you. I might die today, but I will make sure that I will comeback for you two. Do not be complacent," he smiled creepily at us.

"Don't kill yourself!" I shouted at him, holding him back from what he was going to do. "It's not too late to change!"

The height of this building will surely break your bones and your skull. There is now way someone could survive this without an equipment.

Why would he jump?

"And oh Gulf. By the way, Hughie is suffering from leukemia. He might die soon. I just thought that you should now."

After that, he jumped.

"Nooooooo!" I shouted to stop him but it was too late.

He was already there, lying on the ground, with blood spilled all over the floor.

He really was crazy.

But what did he say? Hughie has leukemia and is dying soon?

What the hell?

---

Yey! Aron is finally gone! But will Mew and Gulf finally live in peace now that Gulf knows about Hughie's condition?

See you in the coming chapters!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 52 5
(Ongoing) ••••••••••••• ??: marry me... (Cold face) ??: Huh?? (Confused) ••••••••••••• ??: ARE YOU F*CKING MARRIED TO THAT SLUT...(Anger) •••••••••••...
24.8K 2.2K 13
Prequel: One Last Cry (Sad Songs) ____________________________________ ____________________________________ Six years had passed since Tee left the c...
605K 32.8K 66
Xiao Zhan is one of those special guys who can get pregnant and since that's the case he became cautious around men and women. But because of a one...
220K 14.9K 47
What happen when Ray Jaruji will find himself in really difficult and weird situation both financially and emotionally? Will he end up taking job of...