The Preacher's Daughter | Kin...

By themyamilan

"𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙣" More

♛1
♛2
♛3
♛4
♛5
♛ 6
♛7
♛8
♛9
♛10
♛11
♛ 12
♛13
♛14
♛15
♛16
♛17
♛18
♛19
♛20
♛21
♛23
♛24
♛25
♛26
♛27
♛ 28
♛29
♛30
♛31
♛32
♛33
♛34
♛35
♛36
♛37
♛38
♛39
♛40
♛41
♛42

♛22

23K 1.1K 2.2K
By themyamilan

Mandy Moriah

"nothing is promised to me and you so why will we let this thing go, baby i promise that i'll stay true
don't let nobody say it ain't so and baby i promise that i will never leave" Von sang to me off key holding me close to him making me laugh a little.

"that everything will be alright, i promise these things to you girl just believe i promise" he finished kissing my lips repeatedly.

it's like 8am and i want to say we're the only ones up right now.
we been up playing around, we're laying back down now.

"Von" i laughed uncontrollably hugging him back. 

"i noticed something." i said more in a mumble looking in his eyes.

"why's that lil fo nem." he moved my hair out of my face.

"when you kissed me last night, you had your eyes closed." i smiled a little.

"no i didn't , shorty you tweakin" he scoffed sitting up. 

"you trust me." i hugged his waist.

"you fuck it up and i'mma blick yo ass down, on fo nem grave." he said in more of a mumble.

"i need to be telling you that."

"na we in this shit fa life lil girl" he hugged me tighter kissing my lips again.

i got up stretching before walking out of the room and down the stairs with Von behind me.

"buenos dias abuela." i greeted my grandma sitting at the island.

"whatever she said, ion know no french." Von said sitting next to me making her laugh. 

"good morning babies." she smiled. "manny i was thinking, and i was wondering why your mom and dad haven't called to check up on you yet, it's been months."

"they won't , they're really mad grandma." i said in more of a mumble.
"Miss gladys from the church told them every-"

"Miss who?" my grandma asked scrunching her face up.

"Miss gladys at the church told my dad i was sneaking out."

"baby, ain't no miss. gladys at that church." she shook her head sipping her coffee.

what the hell ???

then who the fu-

"that's impossible." i scratched my head.

"i've been attending that church since i was a niñita, i can promise you any kind of money baby, there is no miss gladys at that church." she got up walking away.

those words just rang in my ears. 

if it wasn't "miss.gladys" that was ratting me out, then wh-

"i gotta go talk to tootie"

India Royale

"the fuck you mean it ain't my baby India?" Durk semi yelled.

"first of all lower yo voice in my grandma house." i said making him sigh looking at me with that same mug.

"and what i said, it's not your baby." i shrugged.

durk had all these babies on me and never did i trip about it not one time. his baby mamas be disrespecting me, and i don't say shit.

i take too much shit from him. i love durk, but i hope this hurts him, just like he did me. 

"so who baby is it since it ain't mines?" he asked crossing his arms. 

"don't you have somebody pregnant right now?" i asked looked at him making him go silent.
"right, i don't know why you sittin up here worried bout me." i walked past him.

"i'm tryin not to slap the shit out chu right na." he said calmly right now.

"i should be slapping you, you fucked my cousin too?" i said trying not to tear up, you can hear the hurt in my voice. 

"that was so long ago i damn near forgot it." he said with all seriousness." that ain't mean shit to me, on my daughter." he swore.

"that don't make me feel better durk." i said wiping my eyes.

"you expect me to be wit chu after you just told me you carrying another nigga baby?"

"why wouldn't you, i stayed with you and you had five babies on me, three of which while we were together." i shrugged.

i never say anything , so they don't know how it affects me.

he snatched his coat off of my bed storming out of my room slamming the door. 

i hope i don't inspire Manny, she should never put up with half the shit i put up with.  it's exhausting for one, and embarrassing. she'll lose her mind and sanity.

cause i know i did.

Mandy Moriah

"it's gone be what she make it out to be" i said more to myself pulling up at my mom and dads house.

i had to handle this one alone.  von said he had to handle something anyway.

i took the key out of the flower pot unlocking the door proceeding inside.

the place looks so much different now.  in ways i can't even explain, just different.

hearing moans coming from upstairs i jogged up the stairs going to my old room where they were coming from.

i creaked the door open seeing tootie and Reese in my old bed making me part my mouth open laughing at the same time.

i wonder how long this been going on.

"bi- baby sis" she corrected herself getting up. "i missed you so much." she smiled covering herself up hugging me as i leaned against the door frame with my arms folded.

"fuck she doing here i thought that bitch moved out." Reese grumbled sitting up.

"call me another bitch and imma slap yo ass" i said making him smack his lips looking away.

"Manny- what the h- i though i'd never hear those words.come out of your mouth." she squealed in excitement squeezing me. 

"i gotta talk to you" i said straight facing her as she pulled me out into the hallway.

"wassup lil sis." she said with a smile.

"grandma told me it ain't no Miss.Gladys down at the church, so it wasn't her that was ratting me out all this time." i said making her keep the same facial expression.

so what chu saying ?" she asked.

"was it you telling mama and daddy about the shit only me and you knew"

"manny ian been the best sister to you and i'll admit that, but i feel some type of way wit chu questioning me about something like that. " she said starting to frown.

"and that night you and india fell out, you fought her on purpose huh- to execute your plan perfectly." i nodded as it all began to hit me.

my dumbass been blind this whole time.

"Manny you got it all wrong" she shook her head.

"your better hope i do-" i said walkin towards her making her stumble backwards.

before i could say or do anything else i seen my mom rushing up the stairs with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"i'm so glad the both of you are here." she panted.

"your father got shot , he's in the hospital."

________
~ 𝐦𝐲𝐚𝐚💘✍🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1K 9
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "
58.5K 1.9K 40
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐲'𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 (𝐃𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧)...
11.3K 441 14
Read to find outtttt 🌃🌠. "𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗿...
16K 859 11
"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑?" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬...