gamer of the multiverse (game...

By alfieble

One guy jumps of a building to end it all but instead of what he wanted he gets a new life. A new life as a g... More

bio
Rewritten Prologue- An end and a start
Rewritten chapter 1- Roses beacon of hope
Rewritten chapter 2- Welcome to Beacon
Rewritten chapter 3 - Initiation
Rewritten chapter 4 - Silver
Rewritten chapter 5 - Can't catch a break
chapter 6-Another day of bullshit
Extra chapter-random bullshit
Chapter 7- Some depressing things and murder
Chapter 8- Dungeon number 2
Chapter 9- Bang bang bang
Chapter 10- Dungeon and Blake
Chapter 12- Some more problems
Chapter 13- test of strength
Chapter 14- More worlds
Chapter 15- TO THE PLOT
chapter 16- grinding sucks
chapter 17- preparing for hell
chaper 18- Round 2

Chapter 11- Vergil and a new home

1K 20 9
By alfieble

(Well then this is the last chapter for the RWBY world. I honestly never expected me to get this far. I thought I would give up like three chapters in and I would say more but i'll probably put it in a one off chapter or just never bring it up again)

What the fuck? One minute we were all calm and alive but now well... I'm gonna kill this mother fucker.

V: "Oh You're mad well brother before we clash how about you have a talk with the little rose then we can fight as much as you want"

Oh shit. RUBY. I quickly run over to her and get on one knee. I look over her and see that she has large cuts over her. There's no way he didn't leave her alive on purpose. I look at her face and I can see from the look in her eyes that she's in so much pain. She doesn't deserve any of this.

R: "B-bro?"

(Y): "Yes Ruby it's me... and i'm going to save you but first I have to win this fight"

R: "Ok but is everyone else alright?"

(Y): "Ruby, i'm sorry but everyone else didn't make it"

R: "My friends are dead?"

(Y): "I'm so sorry Ruby"

R: "Don't be sorry it isn't your fault"

I hear Vergil laugh as we both know she's wrong.

(Y): "but it is. He's only here because of me and now everyone but me and you is dead"

R: "Well even if it was your fault. I'm sure that we would all forgive you"

(Y): "Why would you ever think that?"

R: "Well it's simple... we love you"

(Y): "Ruby... I love you too"

R: "..."

(Y): "Ruby...RUBY"

V: "Oh c'mon brother can't you tell she's gone" 

I get up and turn to face him. I glare at him with all the anger in my soul.

V: "ooooooo. you're pissed. Well I want even more of that rage so let me tell you that i've actually been around murdering everyone you love including that one mute girl. What was her name Neo?"

(Y): "..."

I pull out Rebellion and ebony. This fight is going to be my hardest yet. I'm not going to win but I can get even one hit on him it'll prove that I can win in the future. For now though I need to go all out. I activate my devil trigger and he puts his hand on the Yamato.

I rush forward and go for a slice but he deflects my slash with his own. The only difference is his slash had a lot more speed and much more power.

V: "Awwww. You're still weak. THAT'S BORING... but fine i'll cut you some slack after all you haven't been training that long"

I fire a few bullets at him and he spins Yamato to block the bullets.

V: "Did you honestly think that would work?"

(Y): "No but it was worth a shot"

V: "It really wasn't"

I turn off my Devil trigger and calm down. I can't fight him if i'm mad. He may be insane but I can tell that he's insanely smart and that alone could probably beat me. Most of my fights have included me doing random bullshit with no sort of style but this time I really need to develop my own fighting style.

I run forward again and try to watch what he does. The moment he moves I jump over him and go for a slash which he blocks and ends up knocking rebellion far away from me. 

(Y): "FUCK"

He slashes again and makes a large cut on my stomach along with making me fly back.

[Aura has been destroyed]

[-3000 hp]

(Y): "DOUBLE FUCK"

V: "Well you did manage to dodge one of my attacks so good for you"

(Y): "...Fuck off"

V: "Yep either way prepare to die"

He unsheathes and sheathes the Yamato and I barley move out of the way in time. I look at where I was to see a small sphere appear along with a few cuts appearing inside it. Well i'm not dead and that's good.

[Warning- you're chance of winning this fight/getting out of this alive is 0%]

Yeah that sounds about right. The thing I need for this is speed and strength. I know i'm going to regret this decision but...

(Y): "System put fifty points into strength and fifty into agility"

[Kay... points have been added into stats]

V: "Ah you're trying one last thing then. I can see you haven't healed but I will admit that something feels different about you. Well just to see how strong you've gotten hit me. Go ahead get one good hit on me"

Huh well okay. Gotta make this count so i'll go all out. I shove most of my mana into my arm and by most I mean 3000 mana. I run forward at full speed and slam my fist into his face. He flys off into a random container that wasn't too far away and one thing I can say is that it felt fucking incredible.

(Y): "Take that you son of a bitch"

V: "Meh. That wasn't the best hit i've ever taken. I did feel it though so you can have an applause for that"

(Y): "W-what?"

V: "Did you think that you'd beat me. Fuck no. This whole time i've been holding back just because I wanted to see how fast you can grow and while you are going quick. It's nowhere near enough"

(Y): "...Well in that case why don't we have one last clash then. My devil trigger verses your devil trigger"

V: "You know you'll die right"

(Y): "Yeah but... it's better to be beaten by someone at their full strength than to be pitied at their weakest"

V: "...well damn I can't argue with that"

I go over to where I left Rebellion and pick it up while asking the system a question.

System, Is there anything I can do to get stronger?

[Actually, yes there is. A glitch recently occurred that stopped the player getting double points in all stats so to redeem that I can double your stats right now]

Do it.

[All stats have been doubled]

I feel myself get stronger and I turn around to face this son of a bitch. I get into a stance with my right leg back and holding rebellion with both hands. He pulls out Yamato and gets into a similar pose. We both transform into our Devil trigger while rushing at eachother.

We meet and smash our swords together creating a huge shockwave. We push each other back and move so fast that our blades are nothing but blurs. One slash nearly hits me but I jump back. I snap my fingers and use up my remaining mana to make 6 mana swords.

[-600 mp]

I fire three of and as he blocks them I rush forward while throwing rebellion. He blocks rebellion but while he does that I get underneath him and uppercut him. He gets slightly lifted off the ground so I quickly kick him with all my strength. He gets launched back but recovers quickly. Unfortunately my devil trigger ran out. I can feel his smirk from here. Well if he's gonna kill me. I'm going out like a badass. I get into the same pose as last time but this time I create a large jump pad behind me and then make it stronger by adding 48 of them to the circle. Well I said i'm going all out and you better believe I mean all out. 

I rush forward with so much speed and smash my sword against the Yamato creating a crater below us. He's pushed back slightly but after that he knees me in the stomach and pushes me away with a lot of force. Enough to knock me into a nearby container.

[-4000 hp]

Fucking hell that means I only have 1000 hp left. I hear footsteps and look towards him.

V: "Well brother... you've impressed me. For now i'll let you live so keep getting stronger after all i'm no where near to her strength so keep getting better and maybe you'll be able to beat her"

(Y): "What are you talking about you crazy bastard?"

V: "Don't worry about it but for now I better go. Bye bye bro"

He makes two cuts with the Yamato and a portal appears in front of him. He walks through it and now it's just me. I use the container to support me as I stand up. I slowly walk over to Ruby's body. I lay down next to her and tears come out of my eyes.

(Y): "I failed. My team, My friends and pretty much everyone I care about is dead. Well this is the end of me. Oh wait. I can't die. I'll just go through the multiverse seeing my friends die over and over"

What did I do to deserve this? I really don't know but after I rest a bit i'll go back to the dorms and from there... god knows. I suddenly feel a massive rush of pain throughout my body. It hurts so much. What's happening? Oh right my disease. I don't wanna die like this.  It hurts so much. Tears fill my eyes for the second time today as I reach out and grab Ruby's hand.

(Y): "This is my punishment for failing you. I deserve every bit of this but I can't take it anymore"

I barley manage to snap my fingers and a mana sword appears above me. 

[-100 mana]

(Y): "Goodbye"

I snap my fingers again and the sword cuts my head off. After that i'm in a dark void in my dead body. Like the first time I died. So I just wait and then I hear a notification go off.

[Loading gamer's home] 

[While loading you will be playing through an intermission please enjoy and don't die]

What?

[New quest- mini boss 1

Beat this mother fucker. Warning if you die in the intermission you die for real.

Rewards-

-30,000 exp

-???? ?????? ???

-???????? ?????

-Gamer log 1]

[All stats/hp/mp and DT has been restored]

(In other words a bunch of helpful shit. If you want you can guess and then see if you got it right later. If you get it right... idk you can have a virtual hug and a virtual cookie)

I look around to see myself on a huge bridge.  I see a shadow form in front of me and it somehow grins at me.

?: "Hi there. Do you remember me? Probably not. Anyway i'm the first boss but technically i'm the only boss you'll face so for now you can deal with my old friend. Geryon"

The only thing I could say to that is...

(Y): "Fucking what?"

After that the shadow thing disappeared and in it's place a huge horse appeared. It had blue flames coming off it and it was carrying a huge carriage with a blue glow.

(Y): "...ok then"

The horse runs at me and I move to the side of the bridge and jump over the wheels of the carriage. While in the air I shoot some bullets at it and this process repeats a few times until the bridge collapses. (This is the best way I could write the first phase of the fight. Seriously how else would I write it. That's all you do)

As I fall the only thing I could say is...

(Y): "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Then I landed on the ground directly on my back. Well that fucking hurt but at least I didn't break anything... somehow. Anyway I get back up and notice the horse is circling me. I also notice that we're in a gladiator ring. While it circles me missiles come out of the carriage. So obviously I start running and dodging the missiles when I realise i'm stupid. I throw a web at the horses head and I launch to the fuckers head. I prepare to cut off it's head with rebellion but then they teleport and I get slammed into a wall.

(Y): "ow"

I look around and see then in the middle of the ring and they spin around making a large circle of fire and pain... which I was not caught in. Anyway I do the exact same thing but this time I attach myself to the leg. I fly towards it and make a large cut on it's legs. It falls over and I start slashing away until it dissapears. The fuck? I suddenly get a headache that tells me to move out of the way and who am I to not listen to voices in my head? So I jump backwards and see that horse rush past me before circling me again. How in the fuck was it so fast?

Anyway I notice the missiles again but instead of running this time I use my webs to grab them and throw them at the horse. They hit and explode but apparently it doesn't do that much damage as it just keeps running. A few seconds later it does the thing where it spins again but this time I plan on finishing it. I use my web to attach myself to it's neck and spin around it till it's fully around it's neck.

(Y): "Now then it's time to get some head... I need help"

After I say that I Pull on the web which starts digging into it's neck. I can see blood coming out of it's neck but it's still nowhere near enough so I turn on my devil trigger and reinforce my arm with about 3000 mana to kill it. I pull with all the force in my body and finally the fuckers head pops off but it's coming right at me. So I quickly cut the head in half and got covered in blood.

(Y): "...this is disgusting"

After that I hear another notification go off.

Quest complete- mini boss 1

rewards

-30,000 exp

-meta runner arm

-mothwing cloak

-gamer log 1

[Level up x6]

I have no idea what the last three things are so I open up my inventory and check them out.

[Meta runner arm

This arm is from a world where the most important thing is video games. This arm allowed people to break limits in video games as it let peoples arms move much faster than normal and allowed people to input things that would normally be impossible. Warning- to use this the players arm will have to be removed]

Huh neat. Well i'll do that soon then but what is the Mothwing cloak?

[Mothwing cloak

This originates from a world full of bug people and was used to dash at high speeds. This gives the player the ability to dash and gives a 50% boost to players speed]

Well i'm putting that on right now. I put it on and it's just a black cloak. I can feel myself become faster but other than that nothing changed.

(So now we're wearing that along with Dante's outfit and we're covered in blood)

Now then. What's the gamer log?

[Would you like to view the gamer log]

[yes] [no]

I press yes and all of a sudden a screen appears in front of me. It's silent for a few seconds but then someone appears on screen. He's wearing a white coat and has short black hair. His eyes are dull and tired but have some clear experience behind them. 

?: "Alright let's give this a shot. My name is Bardock and i'm a scientist. No, i'm not that Bardock. My parents are just dickheads who like the dragon ball world and I happened to become a scientist. Anyway let me tell you why i'm making this. To put it simply us gamers are dying out and my job is to stop it through whatever means even making people suffer. So I've tried and tried to increase the amount of gamers but it never works... however throughout my experiments I have learned a few things. One of the most important things is how people become gamers. It's a very difficult process however it happens when someone dies. When someone dies IT takes them and changes their very being. The results vary from person to person however this is how people become gamers normally. This isn't the only way gamers are born though. They can also be born like that if one of their parents are gamers or if another gamer passes down their system to another person. I have nothing else to say other than my current experiment. I'm putting several worlds on a loop where certain people always die. They won't always be the same person technically but that doesn't matter. My job is to make sure the gamers live on. So i'll update you in the next log. Logging out"

I... I don't know what to say about that. I am very interested in that experiment though. He was trying to make more gamers. Did he succeed or not? Well I guess i'll find out later for now I have to move on to the next place wherever that is.

[Gamer's home has loaded]

[Please wait for your teleportation]

What? Once again a bright light shined and blinded me. After the light went away I was in a large house. It wasn't special or anything. It was just a regular house. Where the fuck am I?

[This is your home prepared for you by a previous gamer]

Ok then. I look around and see nothing out of the ordinary except for six bodies on the ground. I walk up to them and see who they are... holy shit. I-it's RWBY and Neo. How in the fuck? Wait are they gamers? Is that why they are here.

[No. They are here because you had a very strong connection to them back in that last world and because every world links back to the gamer hub I was able to bring them here]

WAIT. Does that mean Charmeleon's here as well?

[I'm sorry but no. While you two did have a strong connection she was not from the RWBY world so she couldn't be recovered. She's gone] 

No... she's gone. Well I can't grieve right now. I have to get back to these five. Is there enough beds here for them?

[Yep. Upstairs in the guest room]

Ok thanks.

I find the room then slowly move them in there. It's going to be real awkward when they wake up. For now though I'll work on something else. I open up the shop and buy an acoustic guitar. I used to play this. I wasn't very good but may as well practice now especially since I have nothing else to do.

[-1500 money]

(So I fucked up this chapter pretty bad. This chapter could have been a lot better but I fucked it up and it's bad now... Fuck it i'm too lazy to change it and make it better so i'll stick with it)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hp-8000/8000

Race- spider/demon

exp- 4000/4800

Stamina-16200/16200

mp-8200/8200

Aura-16200/16200

DT (devil trigger)- 3/3 (Just imagine it as minutes. We can hold the devil trigger for three minutes)

Money- 9900

Level 47

Strength-160

Agility-160

Luck-60

Wisdom-82

endurance-80

points-5

gamers mind:

stops any mind control and keeps player calm all the time but can be deactivated if not wanted bit it also deactivates if he activates a skill that has to do with emotion

gamers body:

The players body won't perish until you're hp hits zero however the player can still feel pain, have limbs torn off, bones can still be broken and player can obviously still be paralysed. Food and drink will heal the player and sleeping in a bed will also completely heal hp and mp

Shadow clone-lvl 2/10

One shadow clone takes 95 mana to make and one hit break. As it levels up the clones will become more durable and take less mana. When maxed out the clones will send any exp from killed enemies to the player until then only memories are shared.

Bitch slap- lvl 3/50

This move is one of the most used throughout the whole multiverse. The user backhand slaps someone which can either make them shut up or knock them out. However if used on an enemy it does 21% more damage on an enemy but it can only be used once per enemy.

mana infusion- lvl 3/20

You infuse mana into anything that works. Be it weapons, armour or yourself. It gives a 30% boost to any damage caused by weapons or yourself and boosts defence by 30%

mana step/jump pad- lvl 3/10

The user creates a magic circle which can either act as a step which stops any fall damage or a jump pad which can make the user launch in a certain direction. This can double as a shield or a shield where you push the enemy of you in the direction that the shield was made. As it levels up another magic circle can be created around the first to reinforce the step or boost how far the jump pad launches you

mp combine- lvl 2/10

When this is used any mana structures (e.g mana swords) combine into a much stronger attack which is bigger but doesn't lose any speed when it grows

mana swords- lvl max

The user makes swords out of their mana. The cost of this is 100 mp per sword. This won't break through use and the only way to break is if a stronger person shoves their mana into it

mp convert- lvl max

The user turns there hp into mp which obviously harms the user and can kill the user if too much is converted

Shapeshift-lvl 1/20

This allows the user to turn into anything at least 50 levels lower than them. However it does allow the user to change things about them without a limit. For example making themselves appear stronger even though they aren't or turning themselves into a girl to fuck with people's heads

Desperation rush- lvl max

An original move made by the gamer (y/n). The user infuses their body with as much mana as possible and attacks for as long as that mana lasts. It can be strong if the opponent is equally or just a big stronger than the user but outside of that it's pretty useless

Dark wall- lvl max

This is a wall made out of the user's bad emotions. However there is a pretty big side effect. If it's destroyed it will heavily damage the user as it is using a large part of the user for defence

Mana bomb- lvl 1/5

This is a bomb made of compressed mana that explodes upon contact with something else. This does 120% of the players damage and it will have a 20% boost every time it levels up

Final explosion- lvl max (forgot to add this last time)

This is a move that is extremely powerful but it will always kill the player unless they have over 1 million health. So for the most part this can only be used if the situation is at it's worst

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 48 31
(This is a remake of Tales of gamers. I will still be making chapters in that book though. This one will be different.) 10 people wake up next to eac...
2.6K 29 6
God accidentally killed a normal otaku and sent him to a anime world as giorno giovanna with a dew items as apolagy I don't own any of the picture an...
87.8K 1.6K 26
The protagonist of the previous story has ascended into godhood and granted our new protagonist some wishes as well. This new story will still have o...
87.9K 1.2K 50
You're a Gamer and you die but get to go to RWBY with a terrifyingly powerful semblance which could end or save Remnant. Also don't crucify me for gr...