LOVER // A BTS Fanfiction

By RmForPresident

"Oh, yeah, I did kiss him. You're right. I did also do all those dirty things you mentioned." "And you're fri... More

~Before You Read~
~ Introduction ~
Real Friends
First Day
Oblivious
More Friends
Who Are You?
To Pleasure You
Confident Mask
Flirting
Calls & Texts
Skinship
Knocked Out
Nurse's Office
Violent
Intoxicated
Stranger's Bed
Innocent
Romantically Interested
Stalkers
Suffocating
Secrets
Petty
Flustered
Samples
Attractive
Pregnant
Private Talk
Dating
Responsible
Going Out
Sensitive
Big Dick Energy
Licked
Hickey
Face To Face
Pillow Fight
Left Out
Trouble
Loaf Abs
Pedophiles
Upset
Surprise
Apology
Small Peck
Confessions
Explicit Videos
Asking Out
Lying
Incidents
Viagra Pills
Tickled
Grinding
Tangled Hands
FUCK BiTcHeS
Make Plans
Sinful vs Sinless
Sketchy
Cheated
Partners
Slapped
Jerked
Panic
~Author's Note~
What It Takes
What You've Become
What'd You Do Now
What Happened
What Did I Miss
What Day Is It
What Does That Mean
Whatchu Up To
What Do We Do
What Did He Do
What You Did
What Did You Just Say
What Is Going On
What Are We
What The Heck
What's Up Sexy
What Should We Do
What Problem
What's This
What Will Help
What Was That
What To Do
What Is Happening
What Do You Want
What Is She On
What's Dirty
What This Bitch Said
What Are You Doing Here
What Do You Need
What Now
What Did You Mean
What's Wrong
What The Actual
What Have I Done
โœจ SPECIAL UPDATE โœจ
What If I Get In Trouble
What Now
How Will I Survive
How hard it is
~Season Three Preview~

What Had Happened

103 5 0
By RmForPresident

-Haneul P.O.V-

I sped out the school doors but a hand gripped around my forearm, preventing me to escape. My eyes gazed over the hand and up their arm, finally to their face.

"Let me go Yoongi. You're hurting me."

"Why were you suspended?"

"Why do you think? And, seriously- let me go."

Soomin slipped out of the door behind Yoongi, "Haneul, you can't just run away from us. We're your friends. Let us help you."

I yanked my arm out of Yoongi's grip, "I can solve this on my own, thanks."

Yoongi stepped away from the door, allowing the others to ooze out.

Yeonha tugged on a strand of hair, a habit she used to relieve anxiety, "Please. Just tell us what happened."

I sighed. "Chohyeon is Mr. Ahn's daughter. Despite all those messages I have as proof of her behavior, I can't use them against her because her father will just protect her."

"God. Why didn't you tell us about Chohyeon harassing you like that?"

"Well, let's see... Why didn't you tell me about the little game you guys have been playing? To see who sleeps with me first, right?"

"Huh? Haneul, I— you knew about that?"

I released a breathy chuckle, "You guys aren't exactly great at hiding it."

Their expressions reeked of guilt.

"If you really wanna know..." a few slightly nodded their head, "Let's find a seat. This'll take a minute."

I pulled my phone out and opened my notes. Meanwhile, the boys along with Soomin and Yeonha sat on the staircase.

I scanned the bullet points, "I was pretty suspicious from the start. The day taehyung and I went to the movie theater together I called Soomin afterwards because I was freaking out over what happened with Tae. But Soomin wouldn't answer so I called Daehyun and he said Soomin wasn't with him. This told me that you, Soomin, bailed and sent Taehyung on purpose. But i wondered why? The next day everyone was asking "what happened" as if they knew that something happened. This was very suspicious so I told you guys what had happened to see your reaction. Naturally, y'all acted surprised but not as much as one would expect. I realized then that it was planned. I mean were you even sick, Yeonha?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Okay, well some days later Soomin set me up for a blind date. Knowing soomin, and what she did the day of the movie theater, she would only try to set me up with Tae. But when I confirmed that Tae wasn't the date, I knew something was fishy. The blind date came around and it was awful. It immediately made a lot of sense. Make me get excited over a possible relationship and then be disappointed. Easier for me to fall into Taehyung's arms. But when I told you all about the date, you all wanted to comfort me rather than you guys rooting for Tae like I'd expected. I thought it was weird because it seemed you wanted me to end up with Tae but then Yeonha wanted to take me out as if to pull me away from the boys. I then remembered that Yeonha never shipped me with Taehyung so it made sense that she'd try to sabotage the plan."

Soomin pitched in, "Yes, exactly! That day, Taehyung was supposed to visit you and make you feel better. After the movies incident, there would be some tension therefore probably leading to more action but when you left with Yeonha, this was no longer possible."

"Yep. And when I agreed to go out with Yeonha to get laid, there was an outrage among you boys. I had to figure out why my virginity was such a big deal to you guys. Was this whole thing based on that rather then dating? I wasn't sure if you guys knew that I actually never slept with anyone that night so—"

"Wait, you didn't?!" Surprise and betrayal dripped from Jungkook's expression, "You and Yeonha lied to us!"

"Heheh. I just wanted to cause a diversion from the plans."

"Smart Yeonha. But anyways, when everyone whined about me supposedly losing my virginity, I confirmed that this was all based on that. I also figured out that Soomin must've been the one leading this whole game because when Soomin said anything you all listened to her. I obviously know she's bossy, so it made sense that she had the utmost control. I no longer being a virgin—or so you thought—meant the game was over. This was why you boys were so upset and even Soomin freaked out. But she found a way around it."

"Yeah, Soomin told us boys 'Haneul is more likely to sleep with one of you guys now since it wouldn't be her first time'."

Soomin wrinkled her face at Jimin, "I didn't say that."

"No, you called her a whore but i changed that detail."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Basically, in your game, that translated to 'you dont have to take her virginity to be considered the first to sleep with her'. And—boom—that's how I confirmed the goal of the game. Not much happened the next week but Soomin did mention that Taehyung and Namjoon would be good father. Maybe I'm looking too much into it but I concluded that you were trying to set some type of security that if I were to sleep with Tae and possibly end up pregnant, he'd be a good father. Maybe you, Soomin, thought that a fear of pregnancy may be a concern of mine that can get in the way. Also, I figured that you mentioned Namjoon as an attempt to not be too obvious by bringing up someone who's not apart of this whole ordeal. 'Cause obviously Namjoon isn't, right?"

"I mean, I knew about it but I definitely didn't partake in it."

"As I had thought. Anyways, the next major thing was the vacation we took together. Soomin was the one who suggested it, so I thought she must've had something planned with Tae. She even asked us about our kinks, probably hoping she could use mine against me. Obviously if Tae knows how to turn me on in bed, it makes it so much easier to end up together. But somehow I ended up with Jimin instead. I remembered that at one point Yeonha mentioned shipping me with Jimin and Yoongi. So I figured that Yeonha is working to get me with Jimin or Yoongi. When I texted y'all that Jimin and I were good, Yeonha said 'I told you all they were fine'. Which shows that while everyone was probably freaking out because Jimin and I were missing, Yeonha kept you guys distracted, hoping that what she did to get Jimin and I alone like this led her to victory. Jimin didn't seem to remember what happened that day and I supposedly didn't know of your game so you guys had no way of knowing whether Jimin won or not, therefore continuing with the game. He didn't win, by the way."

"Obviously."

"Hoseok, if you don't shut the fuck up, I will snap your twiggy little arms inward."

"Twiggy?!"

"Shush, let me continue... I confirmed that Yeonha was apart of this because while Hobi and I were having a moment, Yeonha came to stop us. There were other little hints like when Soomin texted 'since you idiots started this conversation, can we take a moment to mention that men moaning is basically the hottest thing a guy can do, besides give you neck kisses obviously, but they still rarely do it.' Maybe I'm crazy but at this point I wasn't sure, so I assumed that you were trying to pinpoint a kink of mine or something. So I threw something random into the chat, knowing you'd likely try and use it to against me."

"Jesus christ, you pay attention to all the details."

"I think I'm really paranoid or just bored. But anywho, I was surprised that Jin didn't try anything. The only thing that happened was that one make out session but that was solely my accountability. And Jungkook also took a while to step in but once he did—my gosh—he was real close to victory. I stopped him before we could go any farther mostly because of the situation with Chohyeon but also because I felt the game was disrespectful to me and my body. I don't know what the prize is for this whole game but I refuse to give it to y'all. The intensions aren't crazy evil but, still, you all were materializing me. I am not an object for people to compete over. Besides, you guys were gonna have to work much harder than that to get with me. I am not as easy as you may think."

An uncomfortable silence straggled in the air until Yoongi spoke up.

"We're really sorry for doing you like that."

"No, you aren't."

"Huh?"

"You're not sorry. And that taxi over there has been waiting for me for the past fifteen minutes so I better go before it charges me a million bucks just for waiting."

I got up and picked up my belongings. My eyes grazed over each and every one of my buddies. They avoided my eyes, awkwardly.

With a gulp, I turned around and walked to the taxi. I slipped in but turned my view out the window almost immediately. I gave the taxi my address and as we drover further and further away I watched my friends and they watched me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
959K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
444K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
864K 40.2K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one