QAYAMAT

By Ais_2002_

Tufan mein baha hai, na sholon mein jala hai... Zakhmi hua na teeron se, na khanjar se kata hai... Kehte hain... More

Prologue
Characters
--1--
--2--
--3--
--4--
--5--
--6--
--7--
--9--
--10--
--11--
--12--
--13--
--14--
--15--
--Last--

--8--

690 103 26
By Ais_2002_

Veer went to the library where his family was sitting. His father and his cousins were scared become they knew Veer's anger. Veer felt angry at himself, at his family because he didn't knew that his family can be soo ruthless, he knew they were the kings of the sky. He knew they are emotionless but still he believed that like Bani changed him, someday his family will change but this was all a lie. They were ruthlessly emotionless.

Veer: did you give me the magical portion mixed in the drink?
Ponky: ahh...
Veer: I'm asking something!(he shouted).
Balwant: behave yourself Veer! I'm your father.
Veer: why should I dad? Did you guys think of me for even once? Did you guys realized that I hurt my wife in my drunken state?
Pawan: we just tried to save you from Aadi-naagin.
Veer: save me? Really chachu? Are you guys kidding me?
Tapish: Veer please calm down! We are sorry but we are thinking practical. We are eagles while Bani is a snake, we can't live together. Try to understand.
Monil: yes bhai, you remember these snakes killed our mothers.
Veer: I remember everything but Bani is different from everyone else.
Balwant: different, my foot! She wants to kill you and that's all.
Veer: if that's the problem then I will shift with Bani to some other house.
Pawan: are you in your senses?
Tapish: Veer act maturely, I don't know how Bani handles you.(rolling his eyes, while Monil and Ponky laughed silently).
Daksh: Bhai we are sorry, please forgive us and don't leave this house.
Ponky: yeah bhai, we will stay away from Bani bhabhi.
Balwant: Veer we are sorry.
Shukla: Veer sir forgive us.
Veer: it's okay guys don't make me emotional.

Veer hugged his brothers and gave them a task to find Aadi-naag. Veer didn't wanted him near his wife. He knew that Jai was planning something really big and risky for Bani, but he won't let him succeed.
On the other side in Bani's room; Bani called Roshni and told her everything about what Veer told her about his mother and aunt death. Roshni promised to find the truth soon, even Rudra was willing to help them. Bani decided that they will meet outside in some cafeteria without telling Veer. She doesn't want him to get involved.

After few days, Bani went out and told a maid to inform Veer that she is going to meet a friend.
Bani reached a cafeteria and saw Rudra and Roshni waiting for her. She went there and greeted them.

Bani: thank you Rudra for helping us!
Rudra: it's okay guys, we are friends.
Roshni: are you sure Bani that Veer's mum and aunt died by snakes bites.
Bani: I don't know, he told me his mother was killed by a snake but if they were really killed by snakes then we should know afterall I'm the Sarvashrest Aadi-naagin.
Rudra: that's the main problem, you didn't knew but Veer is sure that his family was killed by snakes.
Roshni: something is fishy! We should go to the jungle where Veer's family have died. Maybe we can get a clue.
Rudra: but that place is forbidden for us Cheels and even naagins can't go there.
Bani: why?
Rudra: don't you know Bani that there is a temple near the jungle which is Markaat's temple.
Roshni: Maarkaat?
Rudra: he is an eagle god, our real eagle God disappeared many centuries ago and since then he is the God we are devoted to.
Bani: I see...
Rudra: what happened?
Bani: don't you think something is wrong? You eagles can't go in your own God's temple but you still pray to him.
Roshni: maybe...
Rudra: maybe what?
Bani: maybe Veer's mum and aunt are alive and even your real God is alive.
Rudra: how?
Bani: that temple is the answer to your questions.
Roshni: we should go there.

Rudra, Roshni and Bani reached the magical jungle, they all changed to their real self as cheel and naagins. They reached near the gate of the temple and changed into human self. Rudra tried to open the gate but it didn't open even Roshni tried but it didn't even moved. Bani tried to break the shield with her magic but it didn't move an inch. They got tired by trying, they moved towards a tree to rest for sometimes when Bani saw a cave behind the temple. She signalled Rudra and Roshni, they all moved towards the cave. It seemed like it was closed since many years and only few bottles and plates were there like someone is given food inside. There  was darkness inside the cave. Bani changed into her naagin form and her eyes started shining which helped her see through the cave. She held Roshni's hand while Roshni held Rudra's hand. They moved inside together, after walking few steps they saw a room inside the cave.

They moved near the door and heard few sounds, Bani with her powers lighted the area. Everyone could see clearly then Rudra with his majestic wings broke the door and saw two women sitting in two small prisons and were tied by chains around their legs and hands. They were in a very bad state. Bani recognized them instantly and told Rudra and Roshni that they were Veer's mum and chachi. Bani moved near them and they got scared, Bani changed into her naagin roop. They were shocked to see the Sarvashrest Aadi-naagin.

Chandrakala Singhania: Balwant's wife and Veer, Teer(dead) and Tapish's mother. An eagle but of caring nature.

Devika Singhania: Pawan Singhania's wife and Daksh, Monil and Ponky's mother. She was an eagle but of caring nature.

Bani: please don't be scared. I'm Bani.
Chandrakala: You are the Sarvashrest Aadi-naagin.
Devika: the one everyone is scared of.
Bani: yes I'm the Aadi-naagin but I'm your daughter-in-law, I'm Veeranshu Singhania's wife.
Chandrakala: you are my Veer's wife.(emotionally).
Bani: yes!( Bani narrated them everything from her first meet with Veeranshu till today to the ladies.)
Devika: Bhabhi our family is highly mistaken. The Naaglok's people haven't hurted us but the real culprit is Maarkaat.
Chandrakala: please save us from here.

Bani used her powers and broke the prisons then she took off their chains and they struggled to walk so Bani took them out by holding them by her tail. They reached out and Rudra called a cab and Bani left with Chandrakala and Devika while Rudra and Roshni promised to come tomorrow. Bani had many questions right now but she knew that they were tired. They needed family's support and care.

In Singhania's mansion,
Veer was sick worried for Bani because she left without informing him and eventhough the maid told that she went to meet a friend still he wasn't satisfied because Jai was roaming free outside. He could be a danger for Bani, even if she is the Aadi-naagin. Veer's brothers came down and even his uncle and father, they were teasing him that he is a gone case in love. Veer wasn't paying attention when he saw Bani coming with two women in the house, he didn't recognize them but then he watched them keenly and realized that they were his own mother and chachi. Veer ran and hugged his mother, Chandrakala stumbled back but she soon hugged him back and cried while Daksh, Ponky and Monil hugged their mother. Even Tapish went near his mother and hugged her tightly and cried. Bani was shocked seeing Veer crying for the very first time but she stayed silent for not  ruining their moment.

Veer and Daksh made their mothers sit and Ponky brought them water. Pawan and Balwant were shocked seeing their wives alive, they neared them and sat next to them and hugged them. They cried and enjoyed their moments, Bani felt like an outsider.

Balwant: Chandrakala you are alive! I thought you were dead. Where were you from soo many years!
Chandrakala: in prison.
Pawan: what are you saying Bhabhi?
Devika: Bhabhi is right. We were imprisoned since many years in that magical cave.
Tapish: but we searched for you chachi, we never found any cave.
Chandrakala: it was in the jungle near Maarkaat's temple.
Veer: Maarkaat? But he is our God.
Devika: no Veer, he has imprisoned the real Eagle God in the temple somewhere and it's forbidden for us to enter the temple.
Daksh: who imprisoned you mum? We will kill him.
Chandrakala: Maarkaat!
Monil: how can he Chachi? He is our God.
Ponky: I think you are mistaking Maarkaat by naag and naagins.
Devika: No son, naag and naagins didn't harm us but Maarkaat did.
Balwant: but why?
Chandrakala: you remember Balwant ji that it was our Veer's birthday and me and Devika went to pray for him to our temple and there we saw Maarkaat killing few eagles.
Devika: he is a monster bhaisaab! He tricked us that he is the Cheel god but he got a gift from Shiv ji that he can have powers of both naag and cheel. He then imprisoned us so we couldn't tell the truth to anyone.
Pawan: but he didn't kill you guys but kept in pain, why?
Devika: actually we tricked him by saying that we knew who was the Aadi-naagin.
Chandrakala: he is tricking us all by making us hate the naag and naagins and making our rivalry deeper. He can get the maximum power by getting Aadi-naagin.( eyeing Bani)
Balwant: how did this girl find you?(eyeing Bani).
Chandrakala: that cave is magical and can be seen only by someone who doesn't have any hate in himself but we eagles are ruthless not merciful, but Aadi-naagin found us because she is pure by heart.

Everyone 's attention turned towards Bani, she was standing silently in the corner. She had her eyes down, Chandrakala got up and went near her; she was in pain but still wanted to hug Bani and thanks her for saving them. Veer couldn't see his mum in pain but he knew that he can't heal her because her wounds can be healed only by someone who is very kind hearted.  Chandrakala neared Bani and was going to fall when Bani held her.

Bani: you should be careful aunty!
Chandrakala: thank you for saving us Bani! We will always be grateful.
Bani: it's okay aunty. I saved you only because everyone thought that my people hurt you but I knew the haven't.
Devika: still beta, thank you.

Bani saw that their arms, legs and foreheads  were bleeding and they were quite bruised.  Bani changed into Aadi-naagin form and everyone was shocked, she put her hands on their heads and closed her eyes. Their wounds automatically started healing, they were  back fit and fine like they were never in prison.

Chandrakala: thank you Bani!
Bani: please stop thanking me you should enjoy with your family.
Devika: well I must say our Veer has an awesome choice. You are very pretty Bani.
Bani: thank you...(awkward), I think you guys should rest.
Ponky: yeah, you must be tired mum. You should rest.
Tapish:  go mum. Please rest and then we have to tell you so many things.

Ponky took Chandrakala and Devika to their respective rooms and sent dinner for them. Veer followed his mum while Daksh and Monil went to their mum's room. Only Balwant, Pawan and Tapish were left. Bani was feeling like an outsider today, maybe it was just her heart playing games. Balwant wanted to thanks Bani but his ego wasn't allowing him.

Tapish: thanks a lot Bani!
Bani: Thanks?
Tapish: for saving mum and chachi.
Bani: I did it for humanity not because I love this family. I hate eagles as much as I hated them before.
Pawan: still thank you.
Bani: that's alright. You don't have to thank me, I just did this to remove the stain you put on my kingdom's name.
Pawan: we have to live together because that's the destiny.
Bani: I can better change the destiny. I'm here until Jai is not found. The day I will find him, I will leave from Veer's life.

Bani was leaving when Balwant stopped her by calling her by her name first time. He neared her and put his hand on her head as a sign of affection. Bani was shocked and was unable to react.

Balwant: thank you beta!
Bani: I... it's okay.

Bani gave them a last look and left for her room while they left towards their own rooms.

Precap:
Maarkaat's entry

Thanks for voting and commenting on my story. I made Maarkaat a male antagonist while Veer's mom and chachi characters will be positive. I hope you guys enjoyed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 717 21
Hui ek aaisi sandhi ki ithehas dekhta reh jayega Kya yeh naya mehmaan Dil se dil ka rishta jod jayega A historic based ff on our anuseena
234K 18.3K 100
Neil is an IPS officer and Avni is a thief what will happen when both of them will fall in love.. The characters here are same but I have added my o...
532K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
23.2K 3.6K 39
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort