Stranger Times|| Luke and Reg...

By badbleepofficial

"So, my best friend, huh?" "I could ask you the same question Lukas." "Touché" Brooke Patterson and Olivia Wi... More

Author's note
- Chapter one -
Cast of the book.
- Chapter two -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter four -
Author's note
- Chapter six -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS
I love you and I'm sorry
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 12 -
IM CHANGING THE COVER
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
IM SORRYYYY
NEW FIC IDEA AND ANNOUNCEMENT

- Chapter 11 -

32 0 0
By badbleepofficial

The Wilson household,

Olivia's room,

Brooke's P.O.V,

"I think I'm in love with you." 

He said it. Oh my gosh, it finally happened. What should I do? I mean, I guess Bobby wasn't lying. I feel so bad right now. Reggie, the guy that I've liked since 9th grade, just told me that he was in love with me and what am I doing? Sitting there quietly like an idiot.

"Oh, thank god." I say, Reggie looking at me like I'm crazy.

"What I meant was I-" I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Reggie looks at me with a 'who-is-there?' look. I shrug, answering his questioned look.

"As I was saying-" "BROOKE! GET DOWN HERE!!" Olivia says, cutting me off.

I give Reggie an apologetic look and proceed to walk past him and down the stairs, where I see none other than the one and only Lisette Warcaster. I walk up to Olivia and her slowly.

"Hi, Lisette..... Can I borrow Livi for a sec? Thanks." I say, dragging Livi away from the demon.

"What is she doing here?" I ask.

"She said she was coming to hang out, I asked her why and she said that we had all planned this like, two weeks ago." Livi says, just as confused as I am. 

Then I realize something, we are in the past. This is before everything went south with Lisette. Oh no. This is right before the whole thing with Kane Williams.

"Livi! We need to just go along with it. I'll explain later, just pretend that we are all still friends. Ok?" I ask.

"Ok."

We walk back into the front room and to Lisette. Here's a little back-story on her.

Flashback,

Homecoming week,

General P.O.V

It was homecoming season and both Brooke and Lisette were waiting for Kane Williams to ask them to the dance that Friday. You see, deep down, Brooke didn't want to go with Kane, because she liked Reggie. However, a little before when Brooke started liking Kane, Reggie started flirting with other girls to try and get over his crush on Brooke. It didn't work at all. When Brooke saw that, not knowing that it didn't dull his feelings one bit, she thought 'Since he's over me, I should get over him' thus tricking herself into liking Kane.

Anyway, Brooke was walking to social studies when Kane started walking her way. He had a smirk on his face like he was scheming, none the less, Brooke shrugged it off and let him continue to walk her way.

"Hey Brooke! So, you know homecoming is this Friday?" Kane asks, already knowing the answer.

"Oh, yeah! Why do you ask?" Brooke asks back, trying to be non-chalant about his question.

"Well, I was wondering if you would do the honor of being my date?" He asks, winking at her.

Blushing, she says, "I would love to. Pick me up at 8:00 OK?"

"Got it. Bye beauty." He says, leaving her blushing.

Though what Brooke didn't know, was that this was all a scheme that Kane had said up. What she also didn't know, was that Reggie was standing around the corner, hearing all of it. He was absolutely crushed. 'I should have known. I can't compete with him! He's the captain of the football team, all of the girls want him. I'm just a kid with a flannel.' He thought. As if it was scripted, Olivia came behind Reggie, scaring the living daylights out of him.

"God, Olive! You can't just do that." He says, grabbing the middle of his shirt.

"Ok, ok, sorry it's just really fun scaring people. Hey, what's up with the frown?" She asks, examining his facial features.

"Kane just asked Brooke to homecoming, and of course, she said yes." He says, looking down.

"Give it time, Peters. Trust me, it isn't the situation you think. Now come on, we have science and I don't want detention." She says, pulling his arm with her towards the classroom.

                                                        *After school at the Wilson's house*

In walk Olivia, Brooke, Luke, Bobby, Alex, and Reggie after school. Band rehearsals are right after school, so the boys go to the studio and the girls go to Olivia's room. While the two best friends trade answers on their homework, the have the radio playing in the background. 

"Soooo, Kane asked you to homecoming....... How do you feel about that?" asks Olivia.

"I. Feel. Great!! I'm so excited for it- Wait, how did you know? I didn't tell you yet." States Brooke, curious how her best friend knows about her date.

Panicking because she couldn't tell her about Reggie hearing the whole thing, she scrambles all around her brain, trying to come up with a belivable lie.

"News travels fast when you're going to homecoming with the most popular guy in school." She lies.

"Oh, cool I guess..." Brooke replies.

"So, did you tell Lis yet? I'm assuming no by the look on your face." Says Olivia, a knowing look on her face.

"No, BUT she will find out, sooner or later......"

                                                         *Time skip to homecoming dance*

"Are you sure my butt doesn't look too big?" Brooke asks Olivia, while adjusting her navy-blue dress.

"No, B you look fine. Kane is gonna lose control when he sees you." Said Olivia.

"Ok! Then go, I'm waiting for Kane. Don't do anything stupid with my brother will you?" asks  Brooke. Both Luke and Olivia didn't have dates so they decided to go with each other, just for the fun of it. And other reasons..... Besides, Sunset Curve was playing the dance anyway.

"Shut up.... I'll be killin' it on the dance floor.(See what I did there) See you there!" Olivia says walking off.

A couple minutes go by, those couple turning into ten, the twenty, then thirty, then fourty. Eventually, she gives up and goes there on her own, trying her hardest to convince herself she doesn't care.

She shows up and walks over to the punch bowl. She pours herself some and takes a sip, feeling a burning in her throat. It was spiked. That explains a lot. She sees Olivia walking over to her and puts on a brave face.

"Hey! Where's Kane?" Asked Olivia, looking around for the boy.

"He, uh....... He stood me up." Brooke replied, looking down at her feet.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry. I didn't like him anyways. Now what you need to do, is chug your cup, and come dance with me! Don't worry you'll love it, it tastes like pink! I've had like three." Said Olivia, almost tripping on air.

Thinking that she needed a distraction, she chugged it. Then another, then another, the she hit the dance floor with her bestie.

"Oh my gosh! Livi, your moves are on fire today!" Brooke yells over the loud music.

"Thanks girlie! Ugh, a slow dance, let's sit this one out and get more punch." Olivia says, gesturing to the snack bar.

"Ok," Brooke says, pouring herself and Olivia more punch. "so who do you think Kane ditched me for? My moneys on Delilah Bryantson she's way hotter than me-"

"Stop it! Stop putting yourself down! You are beautiful, and if I weren't straight, I'd totally date you." said Olivia.

"Aww Livi thanks! I'd date you too, well, actually Luke would beat me to it... BUT, let's stop talking about boys and relationships, drink some punch , and dance!" Says Brooke.

As they walk out to the dance floor, they are met by the boys, since their stage time was over. The two pretty best friends stumble over to their brothers and friends, tripping over their own feet as they do so.

"Heyyyy boysss!" They say in unison.

"What happened to you?" Alex asks, laughing.

"Ugh, too much to think about. You guys were great though!" said Brooke, going over to hug Alex.

"Ok, what is wrong with you guys?" asked Bobby 

"Yeah, Brooke NEVER hugs anyone but you. And where's Kane?" asks Luke, while agreeing with Bobby.

"Long story, and we're fine, party-poopers. Just chill." Olivia says, taking a sip of punch and making a face.

"That's it, it's the punch. Jason Maslow spiked it. They're drunk." said Reggie, shaking his head.

"Wow, you figured it out. Who knew Reggie had a brain?" Alex asked sarcasticly, making everyone laugh with Brooke still hugging him tightly.

"Haha so funny, Alex." Reggie said, mocking him. "Let's get our stuff in the van and get outta here. Girls, stay. Here."

"Ok, buzzkill." said Brooke, getting off of Alex.

As the boys walk backstage and get their instruments, Brooke and Olivia did not listen and went to the middle of the dance floor, where they say none other then Kane and his date........... Lisette?

"Oh, so you can forget to pick me up but you can show up with one of my best friends?" Brooke asks, furiously. 

"Um... Kane's my boyfriend dork, and we are no longer friends" said Lisette, smirking.

"Livi, you know what to do."

Olivia takes both of their punches and spills them on top of Kane and Lisette. While Brooke slaps both of them. Brooke grabs a napkin and her and Olivia walk to the parking lot to see the boys about to go back in to get them.

"Why are you guys smiling like that? What did you do?" Alex asked.

"Oh nothing..... Just gave Kane and Lisette some punch." Olivia says.

Brooke and Olivia look at each other and burst out laughing, both of them folding over.

"Ok, whatever losers just get in the van." said Bobby, rolling his eyes.

They do as they are told and they eventually get back to the Wilson's. Bobby takes Olivia upstairs to her room and Alex and Luke went to the studio, leaving Brooke and Reggie sitting on the porch swing.

"Do you ever just want to run away, like, from everything? Just pack a bag and do anything you want, just winging it all? Like fake your own death and move to Mexico or Antarctica or something? Just for the fun of it?" Brooke asks Reggie, looking at the stars.

"Actually yes, everyday. Wow you get deep when your drunk." Reggie says, looking over at her.

"Ugh gross, feelings. Don't get used to it pretty-boy. I'll be back by tomorrow." She says back, looking at him. They linger there for a minute, just looking at each other. Nothing they hadn't seen before, just taking in the sites.

"Well, I'm gonna go inside before I puke all over the porch. Night Reg, love you." Brooke says, getting up.

"Love you too. Be careful! Drink water." He says, walking to the garage.

                                                                        *Flash back over*

"Hey B! You coming?" asked Lisette, snapping me out of my memories.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be there in a sec." I say.

We really need to talk to the boys about this.........

DUN-DUN-DUN

A/n

IM SO SO SORRYYY. I lost my computer charger and couldn't update. This one is super long to make up for it though! A little backstory on Ms. Lisette. Notice how Luke didn't know that Kane stood Brooke up? Or how Brooke and Reggie never talked about the whole ily thing? That's for next chapter and more emphasis on the Butterfly effect. Did you guys get my refrences? PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT I really want to know what you guys think of the book and what you guys want to see. And with that, so long my children, until next time. I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.9K 27
"I shot for the sky I'm stuck on the ground So why do I try I know I'm gonna fall down" "I thought I could fly So why did I drown? Oh, it's coming do...
1.9K 31 13
ꔛ ⋆⁺ kitty molina +.゚💐 ✩꒱ 🎧 ❛ a jatp fan fiction 🎤 ༉‧₊˚✧ IN WHICH kitty had never paid much mind to her sisters madness, until someone else gets...
19.6K 603 11
Cassandra Mercer was a year younger than her older brother Alex but had the same amount of talent. She was a Goddess in playing the guitar, piano and...
9.7K 238 9
Y/n Covington is a spy. She works for her dad, Caleb Covington. He's not her biological dad though. Her parents abandoned her so Caleb just took her...