Naruhina: Mine.

By xXFoxy_FoxyXx

Naruto finally returns from 3 long years of training with the Pervy-Sage stronger, taller, and most of all, h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Just a Thanks!
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
PLEASE READ NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Sorry guys.
Chapter Twelve.
Hey!!!
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Gaara x Reader
REAAAAD THEEEEEMMM!!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Last Chapter, Chapter Eighteen.

Chapter Ten

5.6K 142 85
By xXFoxy_FoxyXx

"Kiba... I'm sorry. You are right, I was, no... am too blinded by Naruto. I was in the same situation as you in the academy days. Naruto was always concentrated on Sakura at one point so I felt the same way as you. You never know, a girl could be fawning over you but you are too blinded be me to see her. There are other girls out there so don't give up on finding love, Okay?" I spoke softly with a sad yet warm smile. I scanned the crowd for a girl. I spotted a platinum head of hair and made sure she matched my gaze. I nodded at her and she took a deep breath.

Kiba,
"Ya know, Hinata is right!" Said a strong bubbly voice. My eyes widened as I turned around to confirm my suspicions. I saw bright violet eyes lightly glazed with tears. I saw long, silky platinum hair that was light enough to flow in the lightest breeze.

"There's a girl that loves you, and you are too dense to see her!" She got up and slowly started walking towards me. I saw her take a quick glance at Hinata and nod.

"That girl, has been practicing her confession, but couldn't get you in the right spot..." She spoke. Her voice was soft and angelic... Hey, I normally say that about Hinata! A-am I falling for her already?!

"That girl has to modify her confession a bit because SOMEONE just had to ruin this day." She giggled/glared lightly. She walked closer and closer, until she had me in a warm embrace.

"That girl... Is... Me... I love you. With all my heart. No one can make me think differently... Kiba... Will you love me back?" She looked up at me as she whispered. I looked at her tenderly. How did I not see her?! This beautiful girl loves me...

"Of course..." I planted a kiss on her forehead and wrapped my arms around her to return her embrace... Okay... I'm not going to question what I just did... Because... Well... This may seem out of the blue... But I love her now...

"You know what, love is like a trampoline, I jumped too high in Hinata's trampoline, twisted my ankle and fell into your trampoline... Ya know, I've always had feeling for you but Hinata's feeling were just a little far ahead, but now you have overtaken Hinata." I looked down to see her fainted in my arms.

"Wha-What the hell?!" I panicked when I saw her unconscious and red faced. HOLY SHIT!!!

"Ah!!! We need a doctor!" Everyone started laughing at me. What the hell is wrong with everyone?!?!?!

"Hey! I have an unconscious girl here!!!" Everyone continued laughing. I looked back down at the girl in my arms. 'She loves me...'

Any guesses on who the girl is? Guess in the comments! Winners get a shoutout so act fast ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 192 24
Hinata is doing what she always does love and cheer for Naruto from a far. She watches as he overcomes the many obstacles placed before him and gain...
206K 4.9K 53
Two years later and a certain blonde hair and blue eyes brat is back from training with his accompanied Pervy Sage. Happy to see his friends Naruto i...
32.5K 492 20
this is a sasusaku and naruhina. There will be more sasusaku story. Will Sasuke and Naruto confess there love or will Sakura and Hinata will What wil...
75K 2.3K 18
Hinata was kidnapped since childhood by the Akatsuki members and was forced to train under itachi, resulting being his comrade. Itachi grew a feeling...