Loving The Lawyer (18+)

By Satansfavoffspring

⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in n... More

Revamp
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (updated)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Meet Me At Midnight Sneak Peak
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)
SMUT!!!
Chi Sono?
NEW STORY IS OUT!
Summoning All My Queens

Meet Me At Midnight Is Finally Out!!

9.1K 90 9
By Satansfavoffspring

Midnight, the most feared woman in the world. If she doesn't kill you she'll make you stronger. Businesswoman, assassin, bounty hunter, thief, she does it all. Come to her with a problem she'll without a doubt help, whether it's a business merger or a hit list.

The secret owner of some of the most luxurious, private, secret speakeasies, underground fighting rings, clubs, bars, businesses, etc. Not to mention she even runs the black market for jewels, weapons and valuable treasures.

Elio Salvatore, the American Italian mafia Don. The most feared man in the world. Betray him and you pay, in blood that is. He's untouchable or so he thinks, no one dares mess with him, not even the Columbians, the second largest drug distributors in the world.

Will they give into their mutual attraction even if it's fatal?

*****

Torn down by the pain and loss of her beloved mother and her fathers abuse, Maven Valerne following in the footsteps of her mother as an infamous con-artist meets the mysterious and sexy Santino Narcosa.

Santino Narcosa, the leader of the second largest mafia in the world, offers Maven Valerne a deal. Pretend to be his fake girlfriend for six months to please his mother and in return if she doesn't fall in love with him than he has to "return" the set of emeralds according to her he stole.

Will they give into their mutual attraction even if it's fatal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 227K 50
[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. She was sarcastic, talkative, some even sa...
70.9K 1.6K 33
Scarlet has a past she tried to run from... But it followed her. The past can only stay in the dark for so long before it comes back. *...
231K 3.6K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...
5.4M 186K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...