Their precious one

By bts07018

y/n is a sweet, loving , kind girl. she loves kpop alot. recently she moved to seoul for work. one day she go... More

Authors note!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 16

703 21 0
By bts07018

Y/n P.OV.

Today boys are taking me to shopping. Bcz I was wearing jimin's cloths and I was tired I wanted to wear something good so they are taking me with them.

So changed into 

this. I got this from jhope's sister. After wearing them I left the room and walk towards living room and everyone was there.looking handsome as hell.

"It feels good to see you something girly. "Jimin said and I pout.

"You looking cute bub."Yoongi said patting my head."Let's go guys."He said holding my hand.

"Hyung don't steal my girl."Tae said pouting and I blushed.

"Well. I am not stealing anything. And by the way she is already mine before you."Yoongi said.

"Y/n."Tae starts whining.

"I am sorry tae but today is our day. And we supposed to spend it like squad."I said and he nod.

"Fine.As long as you happy."He said showing his boxy smile.

We finally we reach to mall. And every one was let's go there ,here, there, here. And I facepalmed. After deciding we head towards Gucci bcz my so called boyfriend want's to buy something from his favorite store.

After spending 4 hours. I was so tired so I tell them I want go home.

After reaching home I changed Into sleeping suit. which I got from yoongi oppa.

I changed into this. And walk towards kitchen to help jin oppa.

"Hey princess, what are you doing here?"Oppa asked.

"I want to help you."I said 

"You don't have to.Just go and sit with maknae."Oppa said."Besides you are tired just go and sit with them and almost done so it's okay."He said smiling I nod and left the kitchen.

"Hey guys."I said to them.

"Hey Y/n."Jimin and jungkook said.

"Where are others?"I said looking for them .

"We don't know."Jungkook said.

I got up from and walk towards tae's room. 

I heard voice from bathroom. 'I think he is showering'I thought and sat on the bed waiting for him. I was in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that he is in front of me.

"Hey baby."Tae said and I looked at him

"Hey."I said and I noticed that he is in towel only, covering his waist. His abs were showing. Water drops making there way from his neck to collar bones. 

"Like what you see?"He said smirking and I realize that I was staring at him.

"I wasn't looking."I said turning away.

"Sure baby."he said. And next thing I know that he pinned me on the bed hovering over me, looking straight into my eyes and then lips, and he slowly captured my lips with his.Our lips moved in sync, he bite my lower lips and I gasp he took that opportunity and enter his tongue inside of my mouth and start to explore every inch of it.Then he moved to my neck slowly leaving butterfly kisses. Soon he started to suck on my neck giving purple mark and he found my sweet spot and started to suck and I let out moan, and I feel him smirking into kissing.

"dinner is ready"We heard Jin oppa yelling.

"We better finish this after dinner"Tae whispered in my ear with his raspy voice giving chills to my spine  and then he get off me leaving me breathless.

"let's go jagiya(honey)" tae said helping me to get up and we walked towards dinning table.

As we seat on our chairs.And start to eat. Jhope oppa asked.

"Y/n what is on your neck."he asked innocently and I choked my food.

"Ohhh.It's a hickey. Isn't it."Jimin said smirking and I looked down blushing.

"YAAHH. YOU KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER."Yoongi shout making everyone flinch.

"H-hyung "Tae shuttered I can see the fear on his face.

"YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR WHAT HAA"Yoongi oppa shout again.

"Oppa p-"I try to said but he shout again.

"DON'T TALK IN BETWEEN. "He shout at me and I flinched and looked down biting my lips trying not to cry.

"Yoongi keep your angry ass down. You are scaring her."Jin Oppa scold him.

"y/n"Jin oppa said and hugged him I started sobbing 

"SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE."Jin oppa yelled at him.

"I AM HER BROTHER FOR GOD SAKE. DON'T I HAVE RIGHTS TO PROTECT MY SISTER."he yelled at jin hyung making everyone's eyes go wide.

"SHE IS AN ADULT YOONGI. AND BOTH OF THEM ARE WELL AWARE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING DON'T TEACH THEM. DON'T YOU TRUST THEM?"jin oppa scold 

"FINE. JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT."yoongi oppa said and left the table.

"Shhh. It's fine princess. This is why we call him grumpy.Don't take him seriously."Oppa said rubbing my back.

"I'll go talk to him."Namjoon oppa said .

After that I left the table and locked my self in my room.

2 weeks has passed still yoongi oppa didn't talk to me. every time I tried to talk he just ignore me like I never existed.Still I tried to talk to him.

"Opp-"I said

"Hyung am leaving." He said to jin and left without giving me any glance. I looked at him leaving with tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry y/n give him some time."Jimin said and hug me.

In the evening I decide to make dinner for everyone. So I made some kimchi and chicken rice.

It was 8 p.m. and every one was in the dining table I helped to jin oppa arranging the table.And everyone start to eat.

"It taste different jin hyung "Jungkook said.

"Of course it will. Bcz I didn't make this Y/n did."Jin oppa said and everyone compliment me.Then I notice that yoongi oppa stop eating.

"I am full hyung."Yoongi oppa said getting up from his chair.

Now this is enough why is he doing this to me. I grabbed his hand making him stop. But he yanked his hand away.

"Do you hate me this much oppa?"I asked crying.

"Do I did something wrong?  tell me if I did anything wrong."I said but still didn't answer me.

"Am I bothering you? Do you want me to leave."I asked him and he turned to me.

"Y/n what are you saying. You are not bothering anyone here."Jin oppa said.

"Yes please."Yoongi oppa said and I nod.

"I'll leave then."I said and turned over.

"Wait."I heard him so I stopped. He make me turned around, and I looked at him he touched my nose with his finger and them stared at it. So I touch my nose and saw blood, and I feel dizzy I was about to fall but he catch me. And everyone rushed towards us.

"Y-y/n?"Yoongi oppa said and i cough and again blood come from my mouth.

"Get the car ready."I heard him saying to someone.

"Y-y-you don't l-love m-me"I said looking at him.

"Of course I do love you bub"Yoongi said tear running down from his eye and I smiled at him and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 102 17
This story is about a girl (Y/N, yes buddies, you are the 8th member 🥰)who debuted as the BTS 8th member, standing by them through thick and thins...
11.3K 751 30
A story about a Girl who went to korea as a tourist and met a kpop idol. They fell inlove with each other as time went by. They First saw each other...
612 56 12
y/n was just an ordinary girl, fun loving and everyone's favourite. the only thing she did wrong was to fall in love with guy who was already in love...
27.3K 1.1K 59
There is a girl who considers BTS members as her idol and specially jimin, her dream was that once in her she want to go South Korea so she can watc...