A Little One-Sided (𝐾.𝐵𝑎𝑘...

By urdadscum

y/n nd katsuki have been bestfriends with eachother since childhood. she's loved him since they met, but she... More

Nice To Meet You.
Goodmorning.
Ayeo?
Round One. FIGHT!
Fruitless
lets play a game... shall we?
not an update (its a thanks🙂)
Coin Flip
7/11
can i stay over?
kisses, kisses, kisses
regret and mistakes.
spilling the beans
blowing off some steam
missing u
wanna be yours

The Start Of Something New.

1.7K 52 45
By urdadscum

"i choose to love you in silence, because in silence i hear no rejection."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

Continued
He trilled his lips and glanced at you. "Open your ears, it's Bakugo."

I hummed to myself. "Thats a nice name," I said while looking at the sun.

"Nice to meet you, Bakugo."

My stomach was doing backflips.

We fell back into a comfortable silence, with the quiet squeaking coming from my swing.

"You gotta quirk?"

"Hmm?" i hummed, bringing my attention from the sun back to him.

"I said do you hav-"

"Oh yea i heard you, sorry, i dunno why i do that." I laughed "No i don't, it hasn't manifested yet but i'm sure its gonna be awesome! Do you have one?"

"Yea, its called explosion. I sweat a nitroglycerin-like substance out the palms of my hands and make it blow up. My quirk is so awesome, and i'm sure its gonna be better than yours."

"Oh, thats cool i guess, can i see yours?"

He brought his hand closer to me and made tiny little pops, making a ugly little laugh while doing it. His laugh made me smile and i felt that weird feeling in my stomach again.

We were distracted by his quirk until 4 boys around our age showed up. 3 looked normal and 1 had wings sprouting out his back.

Bakugos face went from maniacal laughing to a scowl, real quick.

He stopped his crackles, closed his hand into a fist and brought it into his other hand and made an explosion when his hands impacted with eachother, while smiling evilly saying "Deku" under his breath.

"Wait- what? Whatsup with you?" I said a little concerned.

He ignored me, hopped off his swing, and walked off to the cowering boy.

I looked over to where Bakugo went... was he showing off being able to read?

It seemed he was talking to the boy with green hair so i looked his way, whatever bakugo had said made him look to the ground.

Jeez.

It was still early and i had only spent about 30 minutes outside but it was kinda cold anyways. I got up walked to the bench where i sat my jacket, made eye contact with Bakugo for a few seconds and walked back to my house.

I guess we lived close since he was at the park earlier this morning, so we'll see eachother soon.

As soon as i got in the house i saw my mom drinking her coffee, she looked at me while i was taking my shoes off.

"Home so early? What'd you even do?" She asked.

"Uhh. There wasnt much, i was swinging and i saw the boy from yesterday? He told me his name."

"So what was it?"

I twirled my fingers searching for his name in my head. "Bakugo, i think it was." I said i walked to the table.

"Oh, him? Ahhh why didnt it ring a bell when you described him to me yesterday." she laughed. "I know his mother, we work together. Shes my colleague."

"Oh." i said as i sat my head on my chin. "I dunno what that means."

"It means we work at the same place, we're not superior or inferior to each other. We can do the same stuff." She explained.

"Oh..." i said, still a little confused but i didnt want her to have to explain to me again.

"Speaking of work," My mom said looking at her watch. "It is time for me to go, bye sweetie." she purred, giving me a kiss on my temple.

"Bye bye." i said as i walked over to the tv.

I sat on the couch flipping through channels when i see adventure time playing.

"Adventure time,
cmon grab your friends,
we'll go to very distant lands,
with jake the dog and finn the human,
the fun will never end, its adventure time."

I sat there watching tv for an hour maybe before i heard a couple of knocks on my door.

I walked over to the door, "Who is it?"

'No response.'

I cracked the door open a bit to see who it was and my heart dropped immediately.

The house phone started ringing and i answered. "Hello?"

"Hey sweetie! Mitsuki, Bakugos mom? Wanted him to come over since he and you were both home alone. He should be on his way if not already there, please be kind to him? for me?" She explained.

"Uhh, alright? He's at the door right now, just in time!" i said.

"Mkay, see ya later kiddo."

I hung up the phone and walked back to the door. "Hurry up, its cold out here."

I snickered and hurried to the door.

"Hey, cmon on in i guess."

He slid pass me and sat on the couch. I followed him and sat next to him, still leaving enough space for each of us to spread out.

I watched Adventure Time and he occupied himself with his little explosions, though i got distracted because the explosions were louder then the tv and it was stealing my attention.

"What?" He said.

"What?" i said confused

"What are you looking at?"

"The explosions, why?"

"Cause... youre watching tv. Pay attention to the tv, not me."

"Well, i would be but your quirk is much louder than the tv. So i cant focus very much."

"Oh. Thats too bad."

"Mhmm.." i said as i redirected my attention towards the tv.

All of a sudden it got really quiet, i looked over to him to see him swallowed up in the tv.

"You like it?" i said.

He ignored me.

"Bakugo?"

"Huh?" he turned back to me.

"I said do you like the show?"

"Its whatever, why does that dog have a long unicorn for a girlfriend?" he said, sounding genuinely interested.

"i dunno... love is love i guess."

"mmm, you got food?"

"We have cereal, that good?" i said while getting up to go to the kitchen.

he gave a nod in agreement, he's kinda quiet. i thought he would be peppier than this but i guess not.

"You want frosted flakes or cinnamon toast crunch?" i yelled from the kitchen.

"Cinnamon toast crunch"

I went to grab the cereal and poured it into a bowl, i went to the fridge and tried to grab the milk but the handle melted off instantly cause me to let out a loud scream.

Bakugo came running in the kitchen then looked at the floor then me, he looked at me like i was entirely too stupid to be living on this earth right now.

He stopped looking at me then looked at my hand that was engulfed in flames and made a connection. 'tch.'

I was panicked so i was about to run my hands underwater. "DONT DO THAT HOW STUPID ARE YOU!"

"HAH? ARE YOU AN IDIOT MY HAND IS ON FIRE!?"

"PUT IT OUT ITS YOUR QUIRK!"

"oh."

I looked at my hand and put the flames out, i looked at bakugo and started laughing.

"Stop laughing nothings funny you stupid girl, help me clean this stuff up."

I grabbed us some rags to clean up the spilled milk and looked down at bakugo who was waiting for me to give him the rags.

I got on my knees, handed him a rag and got to cleaning.

"Remind me to never come back over here." bakugo said quietly.

"So can i come to your place?"

"No."

I pouted and we finished cleaning, we put the rags in the sink and rinsed them out.

Bakugo hadn't talked since we started cleaning.

"What?" he noticed me staring

"Why havent you talked?"

"Cause im hungry."

"Oh... you want some apple sauce?"

"Im going home." he said as he got up and started walking to my door.

"Wait! Theres only so much here i can make, you want some leftover food from last night?"

He looked at me for a while and walked back to couch, i took that as a yes and ran to the kitchen.

"Dont spill or light anything on fire or i'll leave you to burn."

"Got it!" i yelled from the kitchen.

This boy is the sun i could always look at.

~///////\\\\\\\~

a/n
bye i actually hate writing flashbacks, its like my head actually stops working anyway mb if the last 2 chapters been boring imma try to get sumn going in the third chapter🦦 school sux dick, i was thinking about posting this tmrw (friday) but imma forget

words: 1,372

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 976 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
297K 9.9K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
9.8K 362 18
━━nights don't feel as tough anymore. katsuki bakugo / female reader ©02/14/22 rewritten
531K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...