𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 || Huang Renjun

By bxdprxncessbxtch_x

What's lost cant be found.... or can it? . . . A group of boys that change someones life but for good or bad... More

✈️ P R O L O G U E ✈️
🛥 LONG FLIGHT 🛥
✨MOIRA✨
🍬SELCOUTH🍬
♥️LETHOLOGICA♥️
💃🏻SOPORIFIC💃🏻
💬AGLIOPHOBIA💬
👾KILIG👾
💛YUPUTKA💛
♥️ATELOPHOBIA♥️
🎶ANAGAPESIS🎶
💥ALEXITHYMIA💥
🧩LATIBULE🧩
💣APROSEXIA💣
💕CAFUNÉ💕
🏵WHELVE🏵
🌺METANOIA🌺
🍊THANTOPHOBIA🍊
🌸LEAL🌸
🌫ARCANE🌫
🌼AVOLATION🌼
🦘MESMERIC🦘
👡HABROMANIA👡
♠️SAUDADE♠️
🐬SWEVEN🐬
🌻ABSQUATULATE🌻
♦️HAIHTUA♦️
📕TWITTERPATED📕
💜RANTIPOLE💜
🔗HALCYON🔗

💚DRAPETOMANIA💚

224 5 0
By bxdprxncessbxtch_x

-AN OVERWHELMING URGE TO RUN AWAY-

Slowly awakening, I jolt up to see Azumi worried deeply. I smile lightly and call her over, hugging her like a teddy bear. As I let go, Azumi and I are the only ones in the room, so we promptly ask a question.

Me and Azumi: They have tattoos-

Me: Wait! You noticed too?!

Azumi: Yes! It was something with NCT... Oh sh!t

Me: What?! Whats wrong??

Azumi: Doesn't it sound so familiar to you!

Me: No, not that I recall of, why?

Azumi: Them what about, Neo Culture Technology, ring any bells?

Me: I- no- they can't be-

With tears building up i decide to leave the school building, not wanting my past to come back. The want to run has gained my attention and I crouch down, emotions high, letting my tears free.

It was the end of school anyways so I frantically ran home in hope of Azumi not being there before me. Not expecting anyone, I run inside clashing against a person. Slowly raising my tear stained face he lifts me up and takes me to the living room with a blanket.

Me: W-why have y-you come here K-Kun

Kun: I thought you would appreciate me being here again, guess not

Me: Don't tell me you brought Lucas or Yangyang too-

Kun: No.. don't worry, they are home safe

I nod, regardless of what I am thinking. Thinking hard I end up falling asleep on Kun's shoulder.

~~~Azumi's POV~~~

I feel so sorry for her. I wonder if she is home. Feeling the overwhelming feeling build up I made it home. Walking in on a stanger in the house. I screamed and went to Seolhyun, shaking her lightly.

Feeling a sudden grasp on my wrist I holt. He speaks.

Kun: Let her sleep, I am Kun, I am sure she has mentioned me before no?

I shake my head in curiousity.

Kun: I am her cousin, so don't mind me, I will be leaving again now anyways.

Suddenly the sound of my phone had knocked me off of my trail of thought. Reaching into my bag I hastly answer this no ID call in suspense of who it could be.

I heard his voice, the voice I didn't want to hear.

Me: Where did you even get my number?

Chenle: You don't need to know

Me: Okay then, if it isn't important then I am hanging up, I have no business with you

Chenle: Don't! I mean... I found out what the names mean...

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 140 17
They say bond among siblings is among the purest relations to exist. But what if it's not blood-related? Sometimes, such bonds are stronger than bloo...
31.9K 1.1K 17
❝ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ❞ DISCONTINUED. ❁ཻུ۪۪ | in which the two who were supposedly fated to be together tries to find t...
78.6K 2.7K 26
Eunji has a complicated life and an even more complicated past. When everything starts falling apart again, she meets them, she meets him. Nct gang...
154K 3.2K 22
"Please, I just want to talk." I was scared of him. He was going to hurt me. If he killed Moonbin, he could kill me too. Started : April 17, 2020 Co...