Killpop (Slipknot)

By honhonhonhonhon

Corey's still stuck between his love, Caroline and reality. Although Caroline died a couple months back, Core... More

Corey's Pov.
Ashs Pov:
Coreys Pov:
Ash's Pov:
Corey's POV:
Corey's POV:
Ash's POV:
Corey's POV:
Ash's POV:
Corey's POV:
Ashs POV:
JOEYS POV: (yay)
Coreys POV:
Ash POV:
Micks (slipknot member) POV:
Dear my lovey readers~
Sid's POV:
Ash's POV:
Corey's POV:
Joey's POV:
My lovey readers~
Joeys POV:
Corey's POV:
Joey's POV:

Corey's POV:

154 8 0
By honhonhonhonhon

I could put a gun to my head right now. I do NOT want to continue with Slipknot. A couple weeks after we had the meeting, Ash was on the news. They had a picture of her with missing signs all over the place. First of all, she's not missing, I have her. Secondly, she's safe. And lastly, she didn't need to be in the Asylum. Everything is bull shit. I was sitting alone one night and Ash came in with tears in her eyes. Great.
"Ash sweetheart! What's wrong?" I stood up quickly, moving towards her. She held Caroline's journal in her hand and stared at me.
"Why do you have that?" I asked, slowly taking it from her hand.
"She hated herself... she... she needed help Taylor... You didn't help her!" Ash cried. Shaking my head I tried pulling her into a hug but she moved back.
"She locked herself in the basement for over a month, never coming out. Kinda like yo-" I was cut off with her yelling at me.
"DON'T BRING IT UP!!!" Ash screamed and tried hitting me. I grabbed her arms and held them up so she couldn't hit me.
"You don't want to hit me Ash. Stop this." I said and pushed her out of the room. Ash stumbled over a rug and fell. "Godda- TAYLOR!" She mumbled and quickly stood up. Her hair was now in front of her face, blocking her sight. I took advantage and grabbed her, pulling her down on the couch and pinning her down.
"Bad... Bad bad bad.." I repeated.
"Get off of me, you're heavy!" She screeched and squirmed underneath me.
"Hey. Don't be harsh, I'm not that big, right?" I questioned, slightly smiling. I knew I won the 'fight' when she cracked a smile.
"Ass...." She whispered. I moved off of her and sat her up.
"Okay little one, what do you need to know?" I asked. Frowning, Ash moved uncomfortably and brushed her hair back.
"Why was she always so depressed?" Memories came back to me. Caroline was beginning to stay away from me, so I went down to her room to talk to her. Turns out she was cutting her wrists open, trying to kill herself.
"She had a bad past. She never trusted anybody and things always had to be her way. She just never really found life to be fair I guess." I started getting nervous. I hope she didn't read about my addiction.
"Okay and she also said something about nobody could take her but her... What does 'take' mean? Was she raped?" I remembered that line too. There wasn't a lot of writing in the journal so I could remember it most.
"Well I'm not sure yet. I found the journal awhile after she died so I couldn't ask her. At first I thought she meant it sexually. That didn't make sense though. Then I remembered she did drugs a couple times. To get taken away from the world. So something else could take her. So she could take herself away. But im not for sure." I found heroin in the large dressers once. She tried telling me it wasn't hers. I don't even know how she could get it. Caroline was turning into a monster. She was going crazy. I turned back to reality and took Ash in for a hug. It was probably hard for her to take all of this in.
"I'm sorry Ash..." I soothed, rubbing her back. She probably wouldn't go back in the basement for awhile. She nodded her head and said she understood. But I knew she didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2.6K 95
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
104K 5.1K 28
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ ? " "𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐-π’”π’π’“π’“π’š π’‰π’š-𝒉...
25.1K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
439K 6K 30
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...