COCOLATE

By jb23455

⚠WARNING!⚠ MAY CONTAIN SOME AMOUNT OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. NOT THAT MUCH THOUGH. BUT IF YOU CAN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hitaus.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Dedication

14 2 0
By jb23455

This is dedicated to the people who have everything but feel lonely, the people who cannot speak what they truly feel, the people who don't have anyone to cry to, the people who don't feel loved. Let me tell you something. If you look, you will find the right person to help you. And sometimes the person will be you and you only. Remember. You are strong. And you are beautiful and loved. You are a star and you shine bright. And I cherish all of you.

I'm there for you and I love you.

Love,
Betty.

••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109 2 35
Arielle Summers knew she can't hold all of her pain inside forever. The scars and cuts on her arm seemed like they would never heal. She knows cuttin...
56.1K 1K 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
370 24 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ con·va·les·cence noun a period of rest; recove...
675K 26K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...