š•‹š•™š•– š•™š• š•”š•– š•šš•Ÿ š•™š•–š•£ ļæ½...

By Pizza_0nel0ve

š™ø šššš‘0ššžšššš‘šš ššŠšš‹0ššžšš ššŠšš— ššŠšš•ššššŽšš›šš—ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ ššžšš—šš’ššŸššŽšš›ššœššŽ šš’šš— šš šš‘šš’ššŒšš‘ (ššˆ0ššžšš› šš—ššŠšš–ššŽ) šš... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

358 11 1
By Pizza_0nel0ve

    Two years passed. Two horrible, despair filled, terrible, despicable, distressing, messed up years! It was a complete disaster! Even St. Mary's Boarding School for Difficult Girls was better! Both of us came from class 77-B, therefore most people in foundation didn't trust us. We were signed up as interns, from day one everyone kept a close eye on both of us. Complete lack of privacy. That's how I can describe my first year in the future foundation.
    After we completed our trainings the following year we were selected in different branch offices, guess who was my boss? Right, Juzo! He had me run here and there for the whole fucking year! (Your name), will you be a dear and bring me a cup of coffee? (Your name), please hand me those papers. (Your name), I lost my keys. (Your name)! (Your name), (YOUR NAME)!
The only thing that kept me going was Nagito's request. And finally, right now, I will get my badge as the complete member of the Future Fucking Foundation! "Miss (Last name), please follow me." I heard the secretary say. We went towards the chairman's office. The secretary knocked on the door and opened it for me.

    "Good day, young lady!" I heard the old man say. "Greetings." I spoke. "Please, have a seat. No need to tension up so much." He chuckled. I did what he asked and sat on one of the chairs. "I'm actually quite thrilled to meet and talk to you in person." He smiled. "Really? Why?" I squinted my eyes. "Ha, ha! No need to be suspicious! You're the only one who made contact with remnants and managed to survive." Suddenly the cheerful atmosphere was gone. Nagito's image flashed in my mind.

How do they know?!

    "I don't know what are you talking about." I lied. "I'm talking about the encounter you had just before you arrived at the meeting place, on the day one." The old man spoke. "You're talking about Akane and Nekomaru?" I inquired. "Precisely. How you and your friend managed to escape those dreadful killing machines?" "Don't talk like that about them!" I grunted and clenched my fists. "I- I'm sorry sir." I snapped back to my goody two shoes self. "Haven't Ryoto said enough?" I grumbled. "No, he didn't mentioned how exactly you were wounded. He said you sprained your ankle while running. But still, you managed to escape." The chairman said.
    "It's not what happened, we were chased to the park, and there was this steep slope. I didn't stop in time and was about to fall untill Nekomaru saved me. I sprained my ankle when I was about to fall. He lied." I looked away. "What happened next?" The old man pressed on. "Nekomaru took Akane and left." I finished. "So simply? Spared your lives and left?" He rubbed his chin. "Crazy, I know. But that's the truth." I sighed.

    "Alright, let's come back to the main topic. I wanted to give you the position of Director of 15th division branch from the very beginning, but, others disagreed with my decision." He sighed. "15th division? Weren't there only fourteen?" I asked. "It's a secret division. It is responsible for investigating the case of remnants. Searching information about them, figuring ways to stop them, looking for their motives. I guess you understand what I mean." He said. "You want me to snitch on my classmates?" I smirked sadly. "Not snitch, it's in your interest anyway. If you won't do the job, I'll have to ask our people to take them down." He shrugged. "Take them down?" I shivered at the thought. "No need! I'll find an alternative!" I jumped up from my seat.
    "Kizakura did a good job scouting you both." The chairman smiled. "Kizakura? Koichi Kizakura? My former homeroom teacher?!" My eyes widened. "Yes, the one you yelled to go home and get sober on the first day of school." He chuckled. "Oh god. . ." I gasped. "Don't worry, he doesn't hold grudges." Old man smiled.

    "Now, 15th division. As I said before, it's a complete secret. So everyone is informed that you'll be vice director of 6th division. The only people that know about this division existance is you, Munakata Kyosuke, Juzo Sakakura and me. We will assign you thirty well trained militias, they will work under your command. If you require any equipment, ask Juzo. Any new information, tell Munakata. Here's your fake badge, here's the original. And, here's the key to your office." He handed me two metal badges and a key. "Thank you, sir. I won't let you down!" I smiled and picked up the items. "I hope so. Goodbye for now miss." He smiled. "Goodbye!" I bowed and walked out of the office.
    My suffering under Juzo's shoe ended, but I still must pretend to work with him. And now, all the lives of my classmates are depending on me. I must be spying on both sides.

That's going to be very entertaining!

    "(Your name)! Congratulations! You're a member now!" Ryoto hugged me tightly. "Calm down!" I pushed him off me. "Congratulations, (Last name) - senpai!" Makoto stopped next to me and smiled.
    Ah right, the survivors of the killing game were immediately taken in by the future foundation. They were even assigned as directors of branches. Except for one girl. . . Toka? Toda? Augh, nevermind. She has split personality disorder and tendency to kill people. Therefore they signed her up as an intern, but she escaped.
    "Thank you, Makoto." I sighed. "So? Which director are you?" Ryoto was shivering with excitement. "Vice director of 6th division." I grumbled. "What? Again?!" Makoto exclaimed. "Let's go Makoto." Kyoko called her friend. "Oh, congratulations by the way." She spat monotonously before walking away.

    "She can be so rude at times." Mitarai huffed. "Meh, she's chill, I kinda like it." I shrugged. "So, where are going now?" He walked with me. "My office." I stated. "By the way, where's Kibo? We both were assigned to take care after him remember?" He spoke up. "What do you mean?! I thought he was with you!" I snapped. That's then we heard, "Good boy!" "Shake paw. Great!" It was coming from the door labled as.

[(Your name) (Last name)]
[6th division vice-director]

    I opened the door to see an almost empty office room. In the middle stood Juzo Sakakura, he was playing with now grown up brown dog. "Ah! My assistent is finally here!" He smirked. "Suck a dick! I'm not an assistant anymore!" I yelled. "True, but you still work under me." Juzo gave me a sly grin. "Ugh, fuck off!" I pushed him outside the office. Then slammed the door.
As I walked towards the work desk I sat on the comfortable chair. Sighing quietly I took out a photograph of Nagito.

[𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚏0𝚞𝚗𝚍 0𝚗 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝]

    I took this picture back at the school days, when we were walking in park. He's pretty much oblivious that I have it. I smiled sadly at the memory.
    Kibo looked at me with sad eyes as he kept his paw on my leg. "I'm worried about him too." I felt a single tear roll down my cheek. I slowly raised my hand to my ear and felt the earrings he gave me. Starting from that day I never removed them even while sleeping, even while bathing. They're always with me.

That dumb Dandelion-head.

    Suddenly, I heard the phone on my desk ring. Jolting up from my seat I tripped and fell on the floor from surprise. I quickly pulled myself together and kept the photograph back into my inner pocket of the coat.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone.
"Miss (Your name)?" A female voice asked.
"That's me." I replied.
"Good, shall I send your subordinates to your office?" She asked.
"Yes?" It sounded more like a question rather than statement.

    The next moment I know I heard a faint knock on my door. Making my way towards the exit I looked out and saw a crowd of people outside my office.

Oh boy!
Calm yourself, (Your name)!
Be a cool leader that you are!
(Not.)

    "Miss, (Last name). We came by your order. Everyone has their profiles with them!" One young man said. "Good. Form a line outside and walk in one by one, after my call." I ordered. Before I let anyone come I need a way to test them all. . . Got it! I took out my gun and unloaded it.

    First one to come was a lanky young man with red fluffy hair and shimmering green eyes, his face was covered with lots of red freckles. "Good day, miss (Last name)!" He saluted. "Quit with formalities, sit down." I pointed onto the chair opposite of mine. The young man gave me his files. "Hiro Sobakasu. . ." I read his name out loud. "Take this gun." I took out the weapon and handed it to the intern. "S-sure?" He picked it up. "Now point it to your head and shoot." I said with deadpan. "I. . . I can't- yes ma'am!" He pulled the trigger. "Its unloaded. . ." He carefully placed the gun down. "Correct. I'll keep your profile. Now, please wait outside." I nodded towards exit.
     "Next." I called. "Good day miss." A young woman with short black hair and grey eyes walked in. I looked into her profile as I motioned her to sit. "Mikasa, pick up the gun and shoot yourself." She quickly picked up the weapon and pointed to her head. *click* she placed the gun on the table. "Good. Wait outside."
     "Next." I called the third person. He came in and handed his file. "Kowai Otoko. . . Pick the gun up and shoot yourself." I kept his report aside. "I'm sorry miss, can't do." He looked away. "Too bad. Get out." I handed him his report. "But I'm best in martial arts! And my physical strength is high above average!" Otoko exclaimed. "How can I be sure that you won't use this strength against me? You can't obey one simple order, now get out." I pointed towards the door. "I'll complain about you!" He growled. "Good luck." I spat back.

    "Next." I continued calling one person after another asking them to shoot themselves. Some hesitated at first, but still shoot, some picked up the gun without hesitation, some declined. After thirty minutes I finished. I stacked up all the files I had, only eleven out of thirty. Walking outside I called in all the people who passed the test.
    "Alright. The thing with the gun I made you do was a simple test. I wanted to check how much do you trust in your leader. I'm quite happy that some people picked up the gun and shoot without hesitation. I really appreciate that you trust me from the very beginning. Now, I want to warn you all that I might act as a reckless and hot headed leader. You must understand that there might be some cases when one of you will die. I will use my fullest to prevent this, but, I'm not a God. If you don't want to join me, then please leave." There was silence in the room until one person took their report from my hands and left. Others stayed quiet.
    "Okay, with that being said, welcome to the secret 15th division guys!" I smiled. "You all are dismissed." I opened the door for them as they marched out.

    "Phew! I'm sure I'll screw up." I gulped and fell onto the comfy chair. My eyes scanned different cupboards of my desk. Opening one I saw a bunch of empty notebooks. I reached for another one, it had a handy laptop. Taking it out I opened and turned it on. New user information popped out on the screen. I quickly filled in the blank spaces. Then there was a password, I need to think of a secure password. Hmm. . . "N-a-g-i-t-o-2-8" I typed in.
    With that being done I checked different shortcuts on the desktop screen. There were files labeled 'reports' ; 'information' ; 'important emails' and others. I looked into the main Future foundation site, no news. I quickly typed in 'Nagito Komaeda' in the search section.
    I got a whole report on his biography but nothing new. Suddenly I noticed a little link in the end of the site. Clicking it I was sent to another page, it required my personal ID card number. Typing in my eight digit code it opened a site labeled as ' Secret 15 ' as I scrolled through i found information on all the remnants of despair.

    "Nagito Komaeda, or servant of warriors of hope. Last seen, Towa town, the main lair of warriors. Current position unknown. Dated, 23/07/20xx." I read reported news out loud. "Wait. . ." I looked at today's date, 26/07/20xx, I quickly turned off the computer and walked outside my office. Locking the door behind me I went straight into Sakakura's office. I simply entered the room and made myself comfortable on the chair opposite of his desk.
    "Don't you know how to knock?" He growled. "No, now tell me. Was there anyone before me?" I grumbled. "Do you like coffee? I really hate it, but sometimes it saves me a lot." He walked over to his personal coffee machine. "Answer the damn question!" I yelled. "Yes." He sighed. "There was a guy who investigated the remnants." Juzo replied sadly. "The crazy servant killed him few days ago." My gaze fell onto the carpet floor. "No way. . ." I mumbled. "That's why I was assigned to be by your side." He handed me a cup of (favourite) coffee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 962 17
šƒššš§š ššš§š«šØš§š©šš : š“š«š¢š š šžš« š‡ššš©š©š² š‡šššÆšØšœ šš²ššš¤š®š²šš š“šØš ššš¦š¢ š± š…šžš¦ššš„šžš‘šžššššžš« . . . "š—¬š—¼š˜‚'š—暝—² š˜€š—¼ š—°š˜‚...
84.8K 2.4K 10
Y/n L/n, The Ultimate Toxicologist. Trapped with her fellow students.. in a killing game. People out to target her all the time. One person she finds...
196K 4.8K 75
[Źį“€É“į“…į“‡Ź€į“‡ į“…į“€É“É¢į“€É“Ź€į“É“į“˜į“€: į“›Ź€ÉŖɢɢį“‡Ź€ Źœį“€į“˜į“˜Ź Źœį“€į“ į“į“„ x Ź€į“‡į“€į“…į“‡Ź€] "I am the ultimate friend and I am gonna make the whole world my friend!" š™µ/šš— š™»/šš—, ššžšš•šššš’šš–...
329K 21.5K 38
šŸ‡šŸ„•"š˜§š˜°š˜°š˜­š˜Ŗš˜“š˜© š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Æš˜°š˜¤š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ, š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜¢ š˜£š˜¶š˜Æš˜Æš˜ŗ". šŸ‡šŸ„•š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜³š˜ŗš˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Æ-š˜“š˜¶š˜¬š˜¶š˜Æš˜¢ š˜µš˜¶š˜³š˜Æš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜° š˜¢ "š˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜®š˜­š˜¦š˜“...