HUNTED // Jungkook 18+

By lucyyjonesxx

Sequel to Strip Search. I recommend reading Strip Search first to understand the plot and also how the main c... More

// WELCOME //
|| HOLIDAY ||
|| DE JA VU ||
|| SURVEILLANCE ||
|| SAY YES TO THE DRESS ||
|| TEST ||
|| ENTRANCE ||
|| SELFISH ||
|| NOTE ||
|| IDENTITY ||
|| GENDER ||
|| BLOOD ||
|| SILENCE ||
|| BABY ||
|| LABOUR DAY ||
|| IMPORTANT ||
|| MINUS ONE ||
|| HIDE & SEEK ||
|| VICTIM || PT 1
|| VICTIM || PT 2
|| CLOSED CASE ||

|| SCAN ||

6.8K 288 215
By lucyyjonesxx

• Chapter 10 •

"Do you like the new you?" Jungkook smiled taking a seat next to me on a sun lounger as I relaxed in the garden looking over my file.

"No... This new identity of mine is so boring. Why do I have to be just the housewife of an executive husband?"

"Maybe because, you're pregnant, so Namjoon and I want you too relax".

"Well, at least we can still be together when we're outside. I heard Yoongi and Kyung min have to pretend not to know each other. That has to be rough on their relationship". I sighed turning my attention back to the file in hand. It was silent between the two of us, all that could be heard was the birds chirping to one another.

"Namjoon found me a doctor over here. I was thinking I would go get my first scan soon since it's coming up to 12 weeks."

Nodding his head he smiled placing his hand on my still non-existent tummy. "Il be there... Of course, as an executive of a company, I will, have to rearrange my schedule for this"

"Executive my ass" I rolled my eyes before looking over at the view. My eyes trailed over to the bushes at the side of the garden where I remembered that weird event happened the other day. "Why do you keep looking over there?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and followed my eyes to the bush.

"I thought I saw something move over there the other day". I glared at the bushes, not even blinking so that I wouldn't miss a single movement.

"Probably an animal. But hey, the cameras you requested are up now so maybe you can do a nature show at night" He smiled making fun of me. So, I hit him with my folder.

"Guys, you should be revising" Namjoon stuck his head out of the doorway and stared us down.

"Sorry Namjoon," We said in unison and returned to studying. Once I knew his watchful eyes were off of us I turned back to Kookie.

"Why is Namjoon being such a dad?"

"Maybe because he doesn't want any of us to get hurt. He is doing this to protect us... but if you ask me his been acting like this since your mum disappeared. I never forget his expression when we came to get you from the wedding dress shop".

"You think he's hiding something?" I leaned forward more intrigued than ever.

"I wouldn't put it past him to hide something. I mean he sold you off to the Chinese mafia" He pouted, as I rubbed his back for comfort. He had never got over that, and a part of me knows it will always have a place in his memory. I just hope Namjoon hasn't got anything sketchy planned. I will have to keep my eyes peeled from now on.

•• 1 Week Later ••

"I'm so nervous" Tae panicked as he fanned himself with his folder trying to calm himself down. Namjoon had made us all take our tests today and we were waiting on the results.

"I can barely eat I'm so stressed" Jungkook mumbled as he stuffed a bunch of noodles into his mouth. "You must be so stressed," I said sarcastically as I glanced at the already empty noodle pot.

We all went silent as Namjoon walked in. All of us were on the edge of our seats ready for the answers. we wanted to explore Tokyo and not be stuck in the house any longer.

"So... how did we do?" I asked Namjoon as he just stared us all down, teasing us with the results.

"You all passed" Namjon broke his serious facade and smiled brightly as we all let out a sigh of relief.

"To celebrate, Jin and I thought we would take you all out"

"Is that safe?" Jungkook questioned and glared at him like it was the most stupid suggestion someone has ever made.

"If you stick to your identity then we won't have a problem". Namjoon went around passing us driving licenses and passports with our new identity. I glanced at my mugshot in disgust. Anyone who looks good in their photo is a witch.

"Well, I can't go out today. I have my first pregnancy scan" I looked away from my licence and over to Namjoon who nodded.

"Maybe we can arrange something for tomorrow then". Jin added, eager for us all to be together. Nodding our heads we were all agreed.

•• Later That Day ••

Jungkook and I entered the hospital hand in hand and headed straight to the reception desk. Namjoon had decided it's best for us to go private since they're less likely to give up your personal details for money. But, also because Jin doesn't want his first godchild to have any problems.

"Hi! we're here for my first scan" I smiled at the lady behind the desk as I felt Jungkook squeeze my hand out of excitement.

"What name is it under?" She smiled back and waited to input the relative data.

"Yamamoto Sakura" I confidently spoke my new identity without hesitation.

"Perfect, Good Afternoon Mr and Mrs Yamamoto. If you would like to go over to the waiting room, the doctor will call you in shortly". Bowing our heads we made our way over to the waiting room and sat in the most comfiest chairs ever. There was already a couple inside waiting for a doctor. She, however, looked like she was a lot further on than me.

"Hi" I mumbled and gave her a small wave. But I got nothing in return. In fact, her partner next to her couldn't look less interested. Maybe they had a fight...

Jungkook picked up a newspaper that sat on the side table next to him and started to flick through the magazines. As we both looked at Tokyos latest gossip the doctor came in and called for the other couple. Without helping the pregnant woman the man stood up and left. Quickly I stood up and walked over to the woman helping her to get her balance.

"Thank you" She mumbled before following the steps of where the doctor and man had gone. Furrowing my eyebrows together I looked on at her confused.

"Don't stress too much, it's not good for the baby," Jungkook said looking up from the magazine. But I couldn't help but feel that was a little off.

"Something doesn't feel right about the two of them" I walked back over to my seat but not without taking a second glance back at the room they had gone into.

"It could be anything. Just relax and enjoy yourself here. How about I got get us a drink from the little café over there?" Jungkook pointed to the in-hospital cafe. Nodding my head I watched as he left before standing up and doing a small jog up to the room where the couple was. The door was open a jar so I only had to stand a few inches away to hear what was being said.

"And you're sure it's not a girl?" A low voice spoke, trying its best not to show any emotion in the voice.

"I'm sorry it's not what you expected-" The doctor started to speak but the man cut him off.

"-I need to make a call" Shit! I quickly Jogged away from the door and over to where a pamphlet stand was, and just in time. As he pulled open the door with speed. I pretended to look through the many leaflets about pregnancy and day nurseries when the man pulled out his phone.

"We have a problem" He mumbled as he took the call outside of the hospital.

"Is this stuff not in the pregnancy books?" Jungkook walked over with two cups of green tea in his hand confused at the number of leaflets I had picked up.

"Ugh... no. I just wanted to cram as much information into my head as possible. And I thought it would be good to look at daycare centres for when we are busy". Jungkook snorted at my words and handed me my tea.

"If you think Jin is going to let you put our baby in the daycare centre then you're crazy".

Rolling my eyes, I knew he was right. We would never have to worry about a babysitter.

As we chatted for a while about baby names, the pregnant woman from earlier had now finished composing herself and was walking out the room. Upon seeing us she froze and fumbled with her hospital documents.

"If you're looking for your partner... I saw him go outside". I looked at her with worry plastered all over my face, I pitted her. If Jungkook got that disappointed about our babies gender I would a hundred per cent throw something at him.

Without a word she quickly went to where he was.
"I still think something weird is going on" I looked at Jungkook who now had the same expression as me on his face.

"I doubt it, but we can always check it out. But for now can we please focus on you?" He asked giving me full on puppy eyes. Pinching his cheek I smiled brightly.

"Of course"

••••

"Obviously you know that you are still a few weeks off from knowing the sex of the baby. However, that won't stop us from checking that everything is all healthy in there". Doctor Takahashi smiled as he placed the cold gel onto my tummy and rubbed it around.

"How long have you guys been married?" He asked as he got the machine ready.

"1-year" Jungkook and I said in perfect unison. The doctor chuckled at our act.. thank god.

"They do say couples that are well-matched are very in sync"

They do? I thought in my head obviously unaware of this fact.

I was so distracted by that fact the doctor had just said, that I was unaware that the doctor was now scanning my tummy. That was until I saw Kookies mouth start to shake and he grabbed my hand. Looking over to the monitor I felt my eyes start to weep and I could just melt into a little puddle that's how happy I was.

"And that is your little baby"

"It's so tiny" Jungkook chocked on his words as he held back the tears.

"It looks like a little blob" I smiled at Jungkook who laughed at my words.

"Ah yes. This is the head... and then you have the arms and finally the legs" Doctor Takahashi pointed out all of the current babies features so we would know what we were looking at.

"I will go print this off and leave you two to have a moment". Putting the machine away he started to play the playback of the scan on the monitor so that we could watch it over and over.

"That's our baby!" Jungkook wiggled in his seat as I found myself having a hard time to draw my eyes away from the screen.

"I love you" He whispered in my ear, which finally made me look away.

"I love you too" I whispered back as he quickly placed a kiss on my lips before the doctor walked back in.

We stayed in the room for another ten minutes whilst doctor Takahashi went over important information like when it would be due. But when it was time to go he handed us an envelope with the scans in and we were off.

Walking out of the hospital we were surprised to see the woman from earlier waiting at a bus stop, alone.

"Okay, now I have my suspicions" Jungkook glanced over at her before opening the car door for me.

"Please can we check it out... Something obviously isn't right" I asked him as he got in the driver's side of the car and closed the door.

Pressing the button to turn on the car he sighed. Turning down the radio I could see the gears In his mind working.

"I will speak to Yoongi and see what we can do. But, don't get your hopes up. Namjoon won't be happy about this". Nodding my head I knew no matter what I was going to look into this because my intuition was usually right. Apart from not knowing Yoongi liked me because that was just an anomaly.

••••

"How is it looking?"

"Not good right now, because it's a private hospital. So, all their patient information is heavily encrypted. I'm going to have to go through the CCTV and run facial recognition. Are you sure I will know who to look for?" Yoongi asked as we spoke to him through the phone.

"Trust me. You will know. We're just pulling into the driveway now"

Parking the car, Jungkook and I got out and before we even reached the door, it was flung open by Jimin.

"Is the baby healthy?!"

"Yes Jimin, you can relax" We smiled and walked inside to wear everyone, minus Yoongi was laying platters of food out onto the dining table.

Walking in we caught all their attention as we knew what they wanted.

Pulling out the scan from the envelope they all huddled around as we pointed out its features.

"I'm going to frame this!" Jin carefully took the photo off me and over to the table where he pulled out a frame.

"You already have the frame?" Hoseok's eyes grew wide.

"You guys knew I was going to do this. Don't act so shocked!" Jin rolled his eyes and went on with his tasks, whilst they all circled around to take another glance.

"Hey!" Yoongi came flying into the dining room, out of breath.

"You was right. Somethings wrong"

- A/N -

Here's my new YouTube video!

20 FACTS ABOUT ME!

I would also like to thank everyone who entered my giveaway! It was a great success and I hope to do another one at the beginning of March!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 2.3K 43
Read to find it...........
20.4K 468 23
A boy loves her more but her family specially her father is against.
3.5K 169 6
SEQUEL TO HAPPY PLACE!! Due to not wanting to spoil Happy Place, the summary will be posted under the first chapter.
7.4K 289 30
"What is a pretty young girl like you doing in such a dangerous job as a Lieutenant hm?" . Complete . . . . Started: 15/05/2021 Finished: 29/12/2021...