Babysitting One Direction

By SunshineFace

All eighteen year old Anna Lee wanted was a summer babysitting job. That's exactly what she got when she rece... More

Babysitting One Direction
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
FAQ
Chapter Fifteen
Notice
Chapter Sixteen
Notice
Jesus!
Notice
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Seventeen

682K 13.1K 6.9K
By SunshineFace

Chapter Seventeen

"Babysitting Elounor"

To say that the car ride home was awkward would probably be an understatement. Louis and Eleanor sat in the very back of the van kissing and talking in hushed voices. Fizzy and Lottie were sitting in the row in front of them. Lottie was texting her boyfriend Martin and Fizzy was taking a bunch of random selfies. I was squished in between Phoebe and Daisy who were non-stop chattering and bouncing.

On top of that Jay was blaring the boys new album - that hadn't come out to the public yet - on the surround sound speakers. My eyes were opened slightly wider as a song came on that sang 'I WANT YOU TO ROCK ME! ROCK ME!' And the two eight year olds started singing along.

"SHHHH!" Phoebe screamed, "Louis' about to come on!!"

"Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea...." Louis sang softly to Eleanor and she giggled. I gagged.

"Is this what they're always like?" I asked Daisy. She grinned,

"Only when they haven't seen each other in while." I nodded.

"WE'RE HERE!" Declared an excited Jay. I sighed. Thank goodness. Suddenly I was squished in a hug from behind. I automatically smelled a flowery perfume as the warm arms wrapped around me. The arms let go and I spun around to see Eleanor. She smiled warmly.

"I'm sorry I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Eleanor Calder, Louis' girlfriend. It's so nice to meet you!" She chirped. I could tell she was almost containing herself. I cautiously shook her hand and raised an eyebrow at her. Her straight face broke into a grin and she started laughing and bouncing up and down. Louis came over and started laughing as well. I looked at them suspiciously.

"Let me reintroduce myself." She exclaimed bouncing, "Jay made me promise that I'd be calm but I'm so excited to meet you!" I relaxed She had a warmth about her.... She was just like Louis.

"Anna Lee. " I replied with a small smile.

"Hey Ellie Bellie! We have some unfinished business don't we?" Louis said with a smirk. Eleanor bit her lip. I mentally gagged.

"Let's go... " She started.

"FINISH OUR FINGER PAINTING!!" They screamed together as they ran towards the house. I burst out laughing. They were really perfect. I felt a hand pat my back. I immediately tensed up out of habit, but quickly relaxed because no one here would hurt me. I looked up to see Jacob, my step father, I guess?

"I haven't had a chance to introduce myself without overwhelming you." He said with a smile. He had one of those contagious smiles that you can't help smiling back. I grinned at him. "I'm Jacob, but you can call me... Whatever you want to call me." I giggled,

"I'm Anna Lee. Double name, I know. It's annoying." I replied with a sigh.

"Then shorten it." Jacob suggested. I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Well... You could be Anna, Lee, Leann, Ann, Leena, Lana, or just stay Anna Lee." I burst out laughing.

"That's brilliant! How come I didn't think of that?"

"I don't know," Jacob replied, grabbing my bags out of the trunk, "But I do want to let you know that I'm here for you. Even though I'm not your birth dad I want to spoil you like another daughter." I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you so much." I whispered.

"No problem at all Anna Banana." He replied with a wink. We started to walk towards the house. "So which one of the boys are you dating?" I looked at him weirdly.

"Who said I was dating any of them?" I asked suspiciously. Jacob laughed.

"Louis told me that the four lads have fallen head over heels for you."

"What?!" I yelped.

"Uh, Woops. I'm guessing I wasn't supposed to tell you that?"

"Well... Um... okay then." I said. He shrugged nonchalantly. I held the door open for him and he walked in with my bags. I followed him.

"Woah..." I whispered. How did I not realize how big this house was?! Lottie came bouncing down the grand stairs... While texting.

"Lottie, will you show Anna Lee up to her room?"

"Do I have to?" She muttered. He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." She sighed and slipped her phone into her back pocket. I grabbed my bags and followed her up the grand staircase. We walked down the hallway and I was amazed. It was so much bigger than the boys' house!

"This ones your room." Lottie said boredly, kicking open the door to reveal a white room that had a queen bed on the opposing wall and a dresser on the side. "Mum said you can decorate however you want."

"Wow. Thanks!"

"No problem." She replied rolling her eyes and started to close the door.

"Wait, Lottie!" She cracked the door open. "Could you help me unpack?" She pushed the door the rest of the way back open and came inside the room.

"Sure." We started to silently unpack the clothes into the dresser. "Your only staying here a week." Lottie exclaimed, breaking the silence, "Why'd you pack so much?"

"Louis packed for me." I replied as I rolled my eyes. She laughed but quickly frowned again.

"Of course. That makes much more sense."

"Yeah..." I said quietly. Her phone beeped and her face suddenly broke into a smile as she raced out of the room. Well, that was weird.

Twenty minutes later, I finished unpacking and left my room. Which way were the stairs? Left or right? I couldn't remember. Right, I decided. I opened a random door and gasped. Lottie and who I would guess was her boyfriend (erm, I'd hope...) were snogging on her bed. He was only wearing boxers and she was only wearing her underwear. (No bra may I add) Neither of them noticed I had come in. I slowly backed out and shut the door quietly. Then I ran down the left hall without looking where I was going. I suddenly ran into a wall.

"Oof." The wall grunted. I looked up to see Louis smirking. "You okay there?"

"Uh, yeah." I stuttered. He raised an eyebrow. I sighed and pointed down the hall at Lottie's room. His eyes grew dark and he stomped down the hall and swung the door open.

"WHAT ON EARTH CHARLOTTE ELIZABETH TOMLINSON!?" He shouted. I was suddenly aware of Jay and Jacob coming out of the door right next to me.

"What's going on?" Jay asked.

"Uh, Lottie and her boyfriend..." I mumbled. She gasped and Jacob ran down the hall. She followed. I stood there awkwardly for a moment before deciding to walk over to Lottie's door.

Lottie and Martin were now dressed and Jacob was yelling at them. Louis looked like he was going to exploded any moment. Jay just stood there shocked at what her fourteen year old daughter was about to do.

"You young lady." Jacob said, pointing at Lottie, "Are grounded for two months. And you, Martin. I don't want to see you back in my house EVER AGAIN." Martin nodded before quickly exiting the room and going down the hall.

"What was going through your mind?" Jay asked Lottie.

"We were just kissing mum."

"JUST KISSING?!" Louis interrupted, "THAT'S BULL!"

"Calm, Lou." Jacob said quietly, "Anna Lee, will you take him to your room?" I nodded quickly before dragging Louis down the hall to my room. I opened the door and slammed it behind us. I pushed him onto my bed. He laid lifelessly and tears pooled in his eyes.

"Chill Lou." I whispered, "It's okay."

"It's not though." He cried as the tears finally spilled over, "I'm the worst  

brother ever. Joining the X-Factor was the stupidest thing I've ever done! I didn't think how my family would be effected by my dream. I haven't been there for Lottie when she needed me most!"

"Look Louis." I said firmly, "If you didn't try out for the X-Factor, you wouldn't have met Simon Cowell. If you hadn't met Simon Cowell, you wouldn't have met the boys. If you hadn't met the boys you wouldn't have caused enough trouble that made Simon decide that you need a babysitter."

"And I wouldn't know you." He whispered in realization. His tears stopped.

"Exactly. You would have never rescued me from our horrible father." I swallowed back tears thinking of the memories. I looked down and bit my lip. The tears came out anyways.

"Oh Annie." He whispered, embracing me in a hug as I cried. I may have been crying, but right there, in Louis' arms, I felt the safest that I have in a long time.

----------------

Author's Note:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! Hope you liked this chapter! I saved it until today!!! I miss you guys! This was more of a filler - none of the boys except Lou.

So...

What team are you guys on?

What did you get for Christmas? Hope you all had a wonderful day:)

I'M CURRENTLY HAVING A TRAILER CONTEST! Link in the external (: x

Special word: giraffeeeee(:

YAY! I'm so excited to update! I just rfioadviaevilnwvelivbaidllknZkm

Yeah....

If you need to contact me, TWEET ME;)! @EmmaKatePowell

Follow Anna Lee on twitter for the random thoughts of her and the boys! @Anna_Lee_Tommo

So I'll update soon! Love you guys!!!

'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life.' -John 3:16

(Ps, what's your favorite bible verse?:)

xox, 

Emma(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 919 38
Katelyn Styles is two years younger than her brother, Harry. When Liam Payne pops a certain question, Harry is pushed off of a deep end. Liam begins...
586K 14.5K 36
"I'll just keep chasing the babysitters away, and she knows it." Harry Styles, a twenty-year-old man, still living at home with his mom, in no rush t...
74.8K 1.3K 22
When the five boys of One Direction are mysteriously given two months off during the summer, they knew something was up. They last thing they expecte...
82.3K 1.6K 41
What would you do, if someone called you and offered you a babysitting job for $1000 a week? Sephora Lionsly, would take it in a second! Sephora is a...