Can You Be My Prince Charming...

By Black_Prinze

[BoyxBoy]/[ManxBoy] [Completed, but I do go back to edit it when I'm not lazy] Skylar Thas is known as a shy... More

Chapter One: The Club
Chapter Two: Future Love
Chapter Three: Stay
Chapter Four: Oh God Darien
Chapter Five: Later Darien
Chapter Six: Bullied
Chapter Seven: Whore
Chapter Eight: Ninja
Chapter Nine: Dariens Different
Chapter Ten: Choclate Kisses
Chapter Eleven: Choclate Kisses & Whipped Cream
Chapter Twelve: Worth The Wait
Chapter 13: Darling you're* the Universe
Chapter 14: Wanna get to Know Him
Chapter 15: Kitten and Chocolate Bear
Chapter 16: Katies Venom
Chapter 17: Seduction
Chapter 18: One, Two. Skip a few. Ninety-Nine, A hundred
Chapter 19: Hide-n-Seek
Chapter 20: OLK
Chapter 21: Piggyback Ride
Chapter 22: Be A Tease?
Chapter 23: Pleasing Master
Chapter 24: Can't Wait Any Longer
Chapter 25: Heart Broken
Chapter 26: Caught Cat
Chapter 27: I Want Darien
Chapter 28: Date Plans
Chapter 29: Carnival and Jack Suprises
Chapter 30: Accomplishments
Chapter 31: Lunch W/ Jack
Chapter 32: Come, Come and Come Again!
Chapter 33: Whore Moaning
Chapter 34: Jack and The Box
Chapter 35: Convincing Darien
Chapter 36: Looked Like You Needed A Hug
Chapter 37: Wolfy Boy?
Chapter 38: Ready for the Club?
Chapter 39: Promise Rings
Chapter 40: Epilogue
Am back! [Author Note]

One-Shot? I think.

2.9K 80 12
By Black_Prinze

It's 4 am. Someone please come knock me out.

I've been drafting a One-Shot book (key word: drafting, since I don't think anyone would read it) and I decided to do a one-shot for this book. Unlike the previous chapters of this book, this will not be in first-person. This is mainly because ew first person and because I'm assuming y'all already know the characters. :)

I gagged while trying to read the main story to see if I could remember any details so this one-shot might be incorrect on some information lmao sorry. k, bye.

Skylar couldn't ever remember being stressed about school. He loved school, admired the way educators were able to take information and transform it into simpler packages before ultimately delivering the information to the class. What he did know was that he hated people, some people, most people. Skylar believed that once he moved to college he would have to stop dealing with people, but he was wrong. Because it was 1 am on a Wednesday night (morning) and he was stuck doing the Literature group project due tomorrow.

Scratch what he said before, he loathed people.

Except for Elliot, who despite being an-all encompassing feral werewolf, was a great friend. And, the exception also extended to his family, maybe Neals ginger-head friend (whom he had only met once and by accident after surprising his brother with a FaceTime call), or maybe even Dayons drag-queen friend (whom seemed to be 1st place in the list of 'brothers that aren't related to the family' list). There were always exceptions to his personal rules.

The main exception to this rule was Darrien (was it Damien or Darrien?? I don't remember ☠️), his insanely hot boyfriend, soon-to-be-husband, current fiance if you want to be specific. They had postponed the wedding until after Skylar got his Bachelors, mainly because Skylar knew - he could feel it in his bones - that if they were to get married he would simply see no reason to get an education. Motivation? He needed that, their wedding was his motivation for this degree.

     Skylar would ask Elliot for help, God knows he's done that before, but 1) his friend wasn't the brightest person, and 2) Elliot was currently dealing with identity and relationship issues, and Skylar didn't want to stress him out more than needed. He would ask Darrien for help, if he thought the multi-millionaire businessman would be willing to stop boring holes into his back and actually help. But he knew that was a cry for help that wouldn't be answered.

     Darrien, like any good soon-to-be husband, cared about their future spouse, in this case Skylar. He had been more adamant on watching the younger male when he started his last year of the degree, noticing how sleep was an action that seemed to be happening less-and-less in Skylars daily life. Even now, he had been observing Skylar for some time, lounging and stretching on the hickory brown colored loveseat behind him. Darrien loved observing, seemed to have some sort of fetish or kink with watching the other throughout the day, most of the time it simply seemed as though he were cataloging every one of Skylar's actions and engraving it into his memory. The younger male honestly didn't mind.

     Darrien's eyes narrowed, glaring at his baby kitten from the loveseat couch as Skylar sat back and stretched, throwing his hands towards the sky and hooking his hands together to arch against the uncomfortable leather office seat.

    "Kitten, I think it's time for bed." Darrien suggested, voice soft and feathery. Skylar hummed, almost preening at the nickname that had stuck for years. It astonished him how the nickname, the pet name, was able to calm him down and turn him on at the same time.

     "Mmm," No! Bad Skylar, focus on the project. "Almos' done, you can go." Skylar responds, the mention of sleep making his eyes heavy and hooded. Behind him Darrien glared again, a disapproving sound leaving his throat, a sound that made Skylar tense and stiffen in his seat.

     "If I go to bed I'm taking you with me, whether you like it or not." Darrien states, something about his tone making the other shudder.

     Skylar looked back over his shoulder, gulping as he noticed Darrien's arms crossed over his chest tightly. Usually he would be afraid of what was to come, of the usual punishments that came with disagreeing with his dominant, but they weren't in the setting and even though aspects of the lifestyle did cross into their daily-life from time to time, it wasn't as common as most people liked to think.

     I mean, he thought, would Darrien really deliver punishment here-and-now?

     The unchanging glare screamed yes, Skylar held his breath as he found the courage to defy Darrien again. "Promi-"

     "Over the desk, now." Unlike the last statement, this one was delivered darkly and with a hardened tone. This was no longer a suggestion, or something he could get out of. Shit, Skylar cursed, willing himself to stand on wobbly legs as he pushed away from the desk. 

     With much reluctance he leaned forward and pressed his bare chest to the cool wooden surface, shuddering as he made contact with it. Clothes proved to be bothersome at home, and even when it was winter time, the mansion heater proved to be more than effective in doing its job.

     "M' sorry," Skylar whispered, voice tightening as he heard Darrien stand behind him, large hands pressing and roaming over his backside. He heard the other man click his tongue behind him but instead of responding he lands the first blow against his ass, causing Skylar to jolt and gasp against the desk.

     "Spread your legs, Kitten, hands on the desk." He commanded after the blow, hands grasping onto the cloth-covered backside. Skylar knew that his skin-tight boxer briefs were left on for a reason, to provide small comfort in knowing that his actions weren't entirely disapproved of. His hands reached upward and forward, grasping the edges of the desk and bowing his back slightly to spread his legs, fully presenting himself to his lover.

     His mind still felt drunk on sleep, but the feeling was slowly dissolving as Darrien resumed his punishment, delivering his second, third, and more blows. Skylar had lost count, mouth reeling open to let out gasps and squeals at the continuous contact. Unwantedly, he felt his body responding, pushing back up and down against the desk and hands as his member filled out against his abdomen.

     Darrien hummed as he stopped, hands reaching forward to tug his boxers down, smoothing his palm over the abused flesh as Skylar collapsed against the desk. His cheeks burned and tingled and the feeling traveled down between his thighs. "Are you ready to listen to me and go to bed now?"

     "Mm," Skylar shook his head, looking over his shoulder as he pushed his ass back with the help of his bent legs, effectively grinding against the front of Darriens trunks. "Wan' you before sleep, Dar."

     "I don't know." Darrien sighed, tugging Skylar upward against his chest. "Kitten thought they could misbehave and not listen, I don't think they deserve a reward."

     Skylar whimpered at that, tensing to stop himself from pushing back as his hips were tightly gripped. "Didn-, I, I'm sorry, please-"

      He isn't given the opportunity to finish his sentence or close his computer as he is picked up by Darien, body being slung over the others broad shoulder. Darrien tugs off his briefs, leaving him naked as he walks them to their bedroom, and lays him down on their bed as though he were the frailest thing in the world.

     "Shh, you're fine," Darrien cooed, dismissing his clothes and joining Skylar on their shared bed. Skylar parts his knees, hands reaching upward to grasp the pillow under his bed as the other sat in between them. "I think I can compromise, just this once though, okay? Next time you go to sleep without any help, but tonight, I'll fuck you into the mattress, and then we are going to sleep."

     Skylar agrees with a hasty nod, body jerking upward as Darrien reached over him towards the bedside drawer, grasping a bottle of lubricant stashed there. Skylar followed his movement closely, green eyes shimmering as he reached down to hook his hands into the hollows of his knees, pulling himself apart to present to his lover.

The doms eyes flickered upward at the action, abdomen muscles tightening as he peered down at the opening. There was a second of hesitation as he then looked up to meet the younger's gaze, shining emerald eyes glazed over with tears and sleep. Preparation would take too long, but he didn't want to harm the most precious thing in the world.

As if reading his mind, Skylar wiggled his pelvis, catching the others attention. "Read-ee' for you, Dar."

With the decision made for him, Darrien poured the gel onto his hand, hissing as he encased his dick with his gel--covered fist and proceeding to smear the remnants against Skylars delectable ass. Skylar lets out a breath moan at the contact, face turning into the pillow beneath him as his legs quiver and shake. Truthfully, Darrien loved preparing his lover, loved coaxing out squeals, moans, and tears from the beautiful man. He especially loved teasing the other's prostate, stimulating the other until he forgot the English language and was left babbling on the sheets.

But, he had to attend classes tomorrow, and that was the main priority in most occasions.

His cock pulsed as he leaned forward, hand encasing it as he guided the fat head towards Skylars lube glistening hole. He feels the back of the others thighs push against his chest as he begins to push in. Skylar gasps and whines, eyes rolling into his skull as Darriens large cock enters him, almost entirely jolting him awake.

Skylar removed his hands from his knees, letting them fall onto the sides of his lover's shoulders, whining when he felt Darriens balls press against his ass. Fuck yes, he quivered, teeth gnawing and biting into his lower lip.

"Look at you," Darrien whispered above him, fitting perfectly in between his legs as he feverishly pressed open-mouthed kisses against his cheeks. "Such a good boy, so perfect for me."

"Jus' fer you," Skylar slurred, hands reaching upward to tug helplessly on Darriens brown locks, which had grown in length. He shifted his pelvis downward, effectively grinding down on the intruding appendage and effectively making Darrien moan against his skin. "More pleaz', more,"

Want you to fuck me unconscious, Skylar wanted to whisper, but his mind was too tired, lips too heavy, body already too sore for that much energy.

Darrien shushed him gently, pecking his lips repeatedly as he gripped onto Skylar's hips tightly, following the others motions and grinding back into him. "Relax, Kitten, I'll take care of you, fill you up as you come like this,"

Skylar knew he would be taken care of, felt it as he was lifted onto his lover's lap and dropped back onto Darriens cock. A gasp ripped out of his throat as he arched and tensed, using the weight of his back to push back against him. He felt tears run down his cheeks as Darrien lifted and dropped him faster and harder, pushing in and out of him at a fast pace over, and over again.

Kisses pressed against his body as sparks traveled down his spine to his toes, a pool of heat forming in his stomach as his prostate was continuously punched and stimulated. "Think you can come for me? Hmm? I think you can."

"I can," Skylar moaned out, mouth parted open to give way to a trail of saliva. He twisted his hips, clenching and tightening around Darriens cock and making him grunt much like he had the first time they had sex. His back bowed, mouth falling slack as the head of Darriens member pressed against his prostate throwing him over the edge and making him cum on both his and Darriens stomach.

Skylar flopped back onto the bed, hip movements becoming sloppier as he gasped for breath. He could practically hear his lover cooing praises in his ears as he thrusted into him one last time, spilling his load deep into him.

The feeling was welcomed by Skylar, a low whimper escaping him as Darrien regretfully pulled out, eyes snapping down to his leaking cum. But that could wait, Darrien leaned forward, running his hands through Skylars curls as the boy gazed at him with heavy eyes and slow breaths. "You did so good Skylar, I love you so much. Get some sleep, love."

Skylar hummed in agreement, mouth pouting outwards in a kissing motion before letting sleep overcome him, both body and brain fully and finally complying with his sleep demands.

:) I honestly missed writing these two, wow.

That is officially it for this story (I feel like I've said that before), I might rewrite the entirety in the future, when I have time, and am not stressing about life as I always am, but I am not entirely sure. Many of you seem to like the story as is (though I still don't know why) so I thought I might as well write something for these characters that I am decently okay with.

I hope you all enjoyed it! Please be sure to vote/comment and check out Neal's story which is 'A Knight w/ Shining Eyes'!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 124K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
45.5K 1.5K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
51.7K 1.8K 14
-cringe warning- i wrote this when i was 15 lmao. the plot's a mess and the writing sucks but i had fun writing it so i decided to keep it up. :) Col...
46K 2K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...