Kuroko no Basket Oneshots ✔

By bacanijhay

Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate t... More

Disclaimer
My nerd model (Kise x Reader)
Drunk (Midorima x Reader)
Heartbreaks (Aomine x Reader)
Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)
Forgiven (Aomine x Reader Part 2)
Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)
Jealousy (Kuroko x Reader)
Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)
Boyish Girlfriend (Himuro x Reader)
First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)
Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Protect you (Takao x Reader)
First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON
~Birthday Special~ (Takao x Reader)
Love Hurts (Kasamatsu x Reader x Kise)
Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)
Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game
New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)
Bet (Akashi x Reader)
Make Over (Hyuuga x Reader)
Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)
Regrets (Akashi x Reader)
Exception (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Exception *Lemon Part* (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Catboy Confessions (Koganei x Reader)
Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!
Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II
Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)
Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)
Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)
Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1
Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)
Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)
KNB Season 3
Happy Anniversary~ (Kuroko x Reader)
Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON
Thank you (Aomine x Reader)
I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)
Unfair (Akashi x Reader)
Cute Jealousy (Moriyama x Reader)
Dear Readers (A/N)
Finally! -Oneshot-
Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON
Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON
Happy Birthday! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-
Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN
Dare -Oneshot-
-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)
Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)
Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)
Ms.Popular and Mr. Basketball Idiot (Kagami x Reader)
Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Tips (Kagami x Reader)
Friendzone (Kise x Reader)
-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)
-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special
-Surprise- Valentines Day Special
Pleasures -Valentines Special-
Savior (Haizaki x Reader)
Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)
Sorry and Thank you
Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-
blah blahs of the author
Hi! (A/N)
AHERM!

-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON

18.3K 227 125
By bacanijhay

A/N:

Dedicated to my sis yetyoibabe :3 she said she liked Hyuuga so i created her one LOL! :3 Love yah sis.

Enjoy reading this leMOAN~

Warning:

This oneshot contains sexual scenes. If you're not into lemons, i suggest you to stop reading this and proceed to another chapter.

Thank you very much!

-Chocolates- -Valentines Special- #1

It was Valentines Day and you still didn't created even one chocolate for your boyfriend. Hyuuga Junpei.

You were making a big mess in the kitchen as you struggle yourself on making a chocolate cake, literally screaming and rushing all the process of making it.

Turning around, you saw the time.

"2:30pm" Your eyes widen in surprise when you saw the time, Junpei will surely go to your apartment and reprimand you for being absent. You quickly mixed all the ingredients on a bowl as you wait for the sponge to cook.

************

"Finished!" You chirped as you look at the chocolate cake you've just baked, you looked on the time and smiled. You still have time to fix yourself and grabbed a towel to bathe.

~Timeskip~

It was already 6pm when you heard the doorbell rang. You quickly walked towards the door and glanced at the peephole just to see a very angry Hyuuga looking at the hole too, you flinched.

"Open the damn door" He demanded, you shook your head.

"N-no, you'll kill me"

"I said open the door (F/N), don't make me use the extra key" With that you slowly opened the door and Hyuuga entered your apartment.

"Why are you absent?" He asked or more like growl on your P.O.V. as he sat on the couch. You sat beside him.

"Uhh... Secret?" You sweetly tilted your head and smiled making him glare at you.

"Don't secret me you d'a--mph" You gave him a peck on the lips just to make him stop.

"You're in clutch mode again Junpei, calm down and allow me to explai--"

"No, don't you know how m-... Forget about it" He pushed up his glasses to hide his embarrassed face and looked on the other side. You smirked. Seeing him go tsundere was quite cute, you can't help but to squeal at this side of him.

"Admit it, you missed me~ I miss you too Junpei~"

"N-no--"

"Admit it... It's obvious on your reactions"

"F-fine.." With that you gave him a peck on his lips again and go into the kitchen. You happily get the chocolate cake you did earlier and slowly walked to the living room, carefully stepping on the floor, trying not to fall when....

Suddenly your knees gone weak for an unknown reason making you scream and fall forward as the cake squished right underneath you. Hyuuga heard the commotion and quickly goes into you.

"T-the cake" You said as you sat up, internally cursing you knees for being weak. You looked at your boyfriend and said sorry to him as you explain all the details about you being absent. You thought that this will make him depressed but no... You saw him with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Then as a compensation for making my cake ruined, can i taste your chocolate?" He smirked, knowing what he was saying, you furiously blushed. It's been months since you two did that thing as you found yourself nodding. He carried the ruined cake on the living room and sat down on the sofa and made you sit on his lap.

************

He leaned you down and gave you a kiss on your lips, you felt him brushed his tongue across your lips asking for entrance. You gladly accept it and opened your mouth. Tongues swirling and heads moving making the kiss deepen fighting for dominance. He began to massage your clothed breasts making you moan on his mouth, you fought back by grinding yourself ontop of him.

You felt him harden on your move as he grinds his self to you, he stood you up not breaking the kiss as his hands gently took off your ruined clothes leaving you only on underwears. You did the same to him and broke the kiss and seductively bit your lips.

Your hand trailed on his body down to his clothed member, you inserted your hand inside his boxers and squeezed gently his member earning you a very sexy moan from him. You removed his boxers making his member sprang up and made him sit as you kneeled infront of him.

You teased him by licking his tip down to his base, hearing his moans and groans made you go faster, Hyuuga can't take it anymore and held your head, guiding you to suck him. You slowly bobbed making him grunt in an unsatisfied way, he began to thrust in and out of your mouth faster. You felt him twitched inside as he kept his thrust in a fast-moderate pace. And with one last thrust, he came inside you forcing you to gulp all his seeds, that trick made you gag.

"Now lay down" Hyuuga demanded as you did what he told.

He unclapped your bra and removed your panties making you fully exposed to him. You quickly covered your body.

"Don't hide it, you're beautiful (F/N)" He said as he slowly removed your hands. Smirking, he puts a chocolate icing on your womanhood and ran his fingers in a circle way.

"Now, let's taste the chocolate" With that, he leaned down and licked all chocolates on your womanhood. You moaned his name as a you felt the wet feeling down there.

"You taste great (F/N)" He said seductively, his voice, his smirk and his mega-- i mean his blushing face made you feel embarrassed.

"D-don't say that word Junpei"

"Wanna taste it then?"

"N-no thank you..."

He began to suck your clit making you arch back, you grabbed a tuft of his hair and pressed him down making him go deeper into you. You felt his tongue inserted inside you and started thrusting in and out as he inserted 2 fingers making you moan out loud.

He thrusted his fingers in a moderate pace, enough to make an erotic sound and eventually fastened his pace. You felt euphoric as he hits your sweet spot, he knew that he hit it and began poking onto it making you scream his name. You can't mutter a word, only moans were coming out of your mouth as your stomach began to feel a familiar sensation, you're going to climax. Hyuuga noticed this and began to thrust faster, you whimpered as you climaxed.

Hyuuga carried you and made your legs encircle around his waist, he guided his member and aligned his self into you. He suddenly thrusted in causing you to scream out his name.

"Shh, it'll be fine (F/N)"

Hyuuga slowly thrusted in and out of you waiting for you to get used to his size. Damn, it was stretching you. You flinched when he immediately hit your spot. He smirked.

"I'll make you scream my name.. Let's go to your room" He said as he carried you to your room. You prepared yourself from incoming pleasure he'll give.

As soon as you two entered the room, he leaned you on the wall, he thrusted in a slow pace just to tease you. Which he succeeded.

You began to pumpnyourself meeting him halfway as the two of you sped up on a moderate pace, sounds of screams, moans and skins slapping made you two feel more horny.

He stopped thrusting earning him an unsatisfied groan, Hyuuga made you stand up and bend you down, he held your hands and put it behind you, he slowly puts his member inside of you and thrusted.

You whimpered when he instantly found againnyour sweet spot, Hyuuga hits you there repeatedly as you scream his name. You felt a familiar feeling again inside you as Hyuuga twitched too. He quickly lays you down on the bed and put your legs up to his shoulders. He thrusted in a monstrous speed as you two moan your names.

"(F-F/N).. I'm gonna cum" He said as he muttered those words, you nodded signaling him to let go... He thrusted as fast as he can making you cum first as he finished second. He kept thrusting to prolong the orgasms. You swore you felt his thick liquid filled you up and some of it dripped down on the bed.

"Best chocolate i have ever tasted" Hyuuga whispered as he looms over you. You smiled.

"Thank you and Happy Valentines Junpei" You said and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I love you (F/N)"

"I love you too Junpei"

"Now for the second round~" He suddenly said, your eyes widen in surprise. You didn't expect this, he just smirked and started to thrust you again...

Screams, Moans and Erotic sound filled the room all throughout the night. You just hoped that you'll be able to walk tomorrow.

*end*

A/N:

First Special Oneshot for Vday xD

look forward for more updates :3~

-jay-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 18.5K 131
These contains one-shot of your favorite characters from KNB!! I don't do any Lemony or Lime stories only fluff and all not also yaoi or Yuri (not a...
85.4K 1.2K 9
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko oneshots A collection of Akakuro/AkaKuroAka/KuroAka oneshots. ⚠ they're mostly lime and lemons ⚠ [I do not own the charac...
156K 5.4K 48
Kuroko and Reader one- shots. (REQUESTS CLOSED) You and Kuroko Tetsuya. (!)Kuroko x Reader Kuroko x (!) Reader (!)Kuroko x (!) Reader I don't do lemo...
127K 3.6K 14
❝ there is no winning to victory , if you win alone ❞ ○○○ { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from kuroko no basuke x read...