The Unexpected

By GladysVanessa

Book Two of The Guy Who Gave Up HIs Jersey. Juliana life has completely changed since she confessed she loved... More

CopyRight Statements
The Unexpected
The Unexpected(1)
The Unexpected(2)
The Unexpected(3)
The Unexpected(4)
The Unexpected(5)
The Unexpected(6)
The Unexpected(8)
The Unexpected(9)
The Unexpected(10)
The Unexpected(11)
The Unexpected(12)
The Unexpected(13)
The Unexpected(14)
The Unexpected(15)
The Unexpected(16)
The Unexpected(17)
AUTHORS NOTE

The Unexpected(7)

16.9K 632 364
By GladysVanessa

I stepped back from Jaydon looking at him stunned. Did he just really ask me to marry him? Suddenly it was hard to breathe, and my stomach turned into a giant knot. As much as a surprise it was for me to her him say that, I couldn’t answer to him.

            “Jaydon-“ He interrupted me by flashing me a small smile.

            “I want to marry you, not because I want you to keep that dress but because I want to make you happy.” He sighed heavily.

            I placed my hand on his warm cheek,; he was truly an angel. But he decided to fall for a girl who was more twisted and crazy than his sister. I made him look at me and I made sure he was paying good attention.

            “I don’t want you to feel as if its your job to take care of me, marry me wouldn’t be a pleasant idea.” I told him truthfully. “You’re an amazing guy, but I’m a hand full.”

            He let out a small chuckle. “Marry me,” He said again. He wrapped his arm around my torso and pulled me into him. He placed his forehead on top of mine and looked straight at me.

            For a moment we froze, my brain took me back to where I saw Mindy dying in the hospital. I had promised her that I would try to get Alejandro back, and to this point that’s all I was doing. But behind that promise there was so much more than just getting Ale back, Mindy wanted me to be happy.

            She wanted to see me with someone who made me feel complete, even if it wasn’t Ale. Ale decided what he wanted and now it was my turn, and if he didn’t wan to be part of it, then that was fine I didn’t need him.

            “Are you ready for a commitment like that?” I questioned him.

            “I’m ready for anything, I’m ready to make you happy.” He whispered.

            I got on my tip-toes and planted my lips on his. At first it was soft and gentle and slowly it progressed to a passionate kiss. Jaydon wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pinned me closer to him deepening the kiss. Soon enough our tongues were exploring each other’s mouths.

            He departed from me giving me some space to breathe. He was smiling widely at me exposing me to his dimples. My face turned to a bright red, that was the first time we had ever kissed like that.

            I put my head on his chest breathing heavily. “Can you take me home now?” I asked him kindly.

            He chuckled. “Yeah, come one.” He grabbed onto my sweaty hand and opened the car.

            ***

            I walked inside the house to find Samuel in the kitchen cooking food, it was already pass midnight when I arrived. He looked up from the frying pan to give me a quick glance. I found it strange for him to be cooking at this time; he usually came from school at ten and knocked out until the morning.

            “Why are you cooking food at this hour?” I asked him curiously as he poured some oil into the pan.

            He shrugged. “I’m hungry,” He simply said.

            “Oh, did your classes ran late today?” I asked him, trying to keep the conversation going.

            He nodded. “An hour more” I watched as he grabbed the bread and placed into he frying pan, before he grabbed the scrambled eggs and poured them on top of the bread.

            “What are you making?” I said disgustingly.

            “It’s called food.” He mocked me.

“Well no shit Sherlock but what is it?” I scoffed aggravated by his response.

“French toast, well my version of it.” He flipped the bread over cooking the other side.

I didn’t have to know Samuel long enough to know when he was upset, and right now he was beyond upset. His face was all-sullen and his eyes weren’t sparkling how they normally did.

I also know that when he is upset, it’s better not to ask him. He will only get more upset; he usually storms out the room before he tells you what’s wrong. What I do when I find him like this is I sit here and mess with him, until he tells me what’s bothering him.

He stood behind the stove making his French toast quietly. Every now and then he would scrunch up his face as if he was trying to figure something out. When the French toast fell onto the floor he slammed his fist on the shove making the frying pan go flying in the air. Some spots of oil fell on his hand, and he cried out in pain.

I jumped up from my seat running towards him. “Are you okay?” I asked him taking his hand away from his grip.

There were small red spots on his hand where oil managed to jump on his skin. I pulled him to the other side of the kitchen, I ran to turn off the stove and to get the frying pan from the floor.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a egg and cracked it open. Without another word I grabbed Samuels hand and placed it over the sink and poured the yolk of the egg on his hand. He tried jerking away his hand but I didn’t let him.

“That hurts,” He cried out.

“I know it does, but it’ll hurt more when the skin cools down so the egg well make the hotness from your skin go away.” I stated.

He grunted when I blew air on his hand. “Don’t move,” I ordered him.

I ran up the stairs to my room, in the cabinet in my restroom I had a first-aid kit. Grabbing the box I took out the bandage and took it back down stairs. Samuel was still in the corner grabbing onto his arm.

I told him to give me his hand and very slowly I wrapped the bandage around his hand.  I wasn’t a expert at healing people especially burns, but one time when Xavier burned his finger with the soup my mom did the same thing that I did to Samuel.

“You need to be more careful next time.” I told him as I mopped off the oil from the floor.

“I was being careful, it just that stupid toast fell it and it got me mad!” He exclaimed angrily.

I rose a eyebrow at him. “Are you sure it’s something else that’s bothering you?” I asked him.

Samuel looked away from me not wanting to agree with me. “Nothing else is bothering me. “He muttered.

I placed the mop to wear it belonged and grabbed some Advil from the medicine cabinet. I walked over to him and handed him two pills. He took them from me and swallowed them without a problem.

“You need to let it out,” I spoke out.

“No, I just need to get over it.” He responded.

The problem with Samuel was, he acted like a kid. He was mature and he knew how to behave but when it came to his feelings he didn’t know how to act properly. He turned into a small child who was lost. And no matter how many times you try to put him back on the right road he always manages to get lost.

He looked up at me and smiled. “Why is it that even when I’m in a bad mood you always bright up my day?” He asked me quietly.

I smiled. “Well it’s cause I’m like the sun, I bright up everyone’s day!” I flattered myself.

He laughed rolling his eyes. “Your too full of yourself,”

I nodded. “At times,”

He sighed looking down at his hand. “ I need to tell you something.” I heard him say.

“I do too.” I said.

Linda and Xavier had left to South Padre for the weekend and I couldn’t tell them about how I might be getting married to Jaydon. Samuel was the only person I could tell at the moment, and I knew he would tell me what he thought.

It was crazy getting married with someone you don’t know entirely, but Jaydon made me happy. He wasn’t no Ale and that made him ten times better, I didn’t want another Alejandro.

“Okay well we should say it at the same time.” He suggested.

I nodded. “Okay, one…two…three…”

“I’m getting married with Jaydon.”

“I love you.” He blurted out.

**

Alejandro’s Point of View:

Arianna put her hand on my chest, giving me her usual “stop being such a jerk” look. At this point I didn’t know if I wanted to ran out of the house or just grab a gun and murder myself. She was driving me crazy, with her nagging, and her messing with Juliana. Everything Arianna was doing was getting to me.

Then I had to act like a total jerk with Juliana tonight; it made me feel ten times worse. I was beginning to wonder what the hell was I thinking when I asked Arianna to marry me. Just thinking about how I was going to spend the rest of my life with her only caused my stomach to flip over in agony.

            “You just need to stop letting her get into you’re skin!” Arianna whined like usual.

“She doesn’t get into my skin! You just aggaravte me with your stupid ideas!” I yelled at her angrily.

She rolled her eyes at me cockily. “You just hate the fact that she is dating my brother.: She mocked me.

I laughed dryly. “And your only mad that you wont be able to get that dress!” I snapped.

Her smiled vanished and a hard line formed on her face. We both knew Juliana wouldn’t give her the dress, and I was happy about it. I didn’t want to see her in Mindy’s dress. Tonight at the restaurant I had to make a scene with Juliana just so she could take a guard and protect that dress.

“You need to tell your mom to get me that dress!” Arianna stomped her foot on the ground.

I shook my head at her as I brushed my teeth. She thought that she could snap her fingers at me and I would get her everything she wanted. Her mom had taught her bad manners, she needed to learn how to loose.

“Ale, I want that dress!” She cried.

I wiped my mouth stepping out of the restroom. “Arianna I don’t want to hear it.” I whispered. “Not tonight,”

“You’re going to get me that fucking dress!” She shrieked like a brat.

I turned around and shook my head. “NO!”

She put her hands on her waist and growled at me. “You don’t scare me! You need to learn that when you can’t get your way to drop it!” I warned her.

“I always get what I want.” She told me quietly.

“Well learn not to get everything.” I grabbed my cellphone and keys from the nightstand, I couldn’t be with her right now. I was afraid I would grab a knife and kill her.

“Where are you going?” She asked me following me to the door.

“I’m going to get some fresh air, and remind myself why I am marrying you because right now I’m this close,” I showed her the extremely small gap between my fingers. “To leaving your ass.”

She frowned. “But you wont.” She whispered. “You can’t,”

“I can and I probably will.” I sighed rubbing my temples.

“But what about our baby?” I heard her say.

I snapped my head up at her. “What did you say?”

She looked at me, touching her stomach she said the words that would curse me forever. “I’m pregnant.”

***\

I bet you didnt see that coming lol 

Comment

Vote

Share

fAN

GladysVanessa<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 9.4K 55
I'm Lucia Marcy Granes Fernandez . I was the baddest girl in school. From preschool to high school I would beat people up. When my parents get t...
941K 15.5K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
7.5M 207K 67
"I'm marrying your daughter." "W-what do mean you're marrying my daughter?" "James, you failed to pay what you owe so now I'm going to take somethi...
94.9K 2.7K 34
We all know that starting the next stage of Education is hard, things like moving to a new area and being a freshmen in college. Well, that explains...