Ethereal | DM X OC X TN

By Kdaeor

*Warning Mature Content Throughout* Just smut, some spice and a bit of filth. No voldy or second wizarding w... More

Intro
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

1.

23.3K 343 181
By Kdaeor

____________

Pans/ Daph,

Sorry you missed coming over this summer, father insisted we travel together just the three of us one last time.

I'm coming back to Hogwarts, I can't believe it's really been three years since I've been back. Like I've always said Illvermony hasn't got shit on Hogwarts, I miss the power of Slytherin superiority ha.

Adrian is not impressed but who's surprised?Overprotective fuckwit, I've been strictly forbidden to strike up any romances.
So girls on that note tell me what are the boys like now?

I can't wait to see you both it's been a year too long. Save me a seat?

Love you long time, Orion x

Orion
______________

"You are not wearing that, go and change for fucks sake Ori" Adrian scoffed as I came down the stairs trunk in tow. I tucked my wand in to the back pocket of my leather trousers and narrowed my eyes at him. I looked down at my white corset style bodysuit, it's not even that revealing and paired with my stiletto boots I look fucking hot.

"Adrian darling, you are my cousin not my father let's make one thing clear you will not be telling me how to dress. I am nearly eighteen years old, just chill out please" I smiled sweetly straightening out the collar of his shirt.

I love him dearly we have always been exceptionally close growing up he is more like an older brother than a cousin, but Merlins balls he is so overprotective. We wrote to each other at least three times a week for the three years I was away and he came to us every holiday we were off school Summer, Christmas and Easter.

He eyed me nervously chewing on his cheek "If anyone bothers you.. you'll tell me yeah? I know what the boys can be like, especially seventh year boys".

I blew out an amused breathe "You've met me right? I love you dearly but I can handle myself please stop worrying about me" I turned to the mirror behind me swiping my thumb to perfect my lipstick and ran my fingers through my long auburn curls.

He nodded his head adjusting the bag over his shoulder, picked up my trunk and held out his other hand to me "Okay okay, Let's get going then".

The noise of platform 93/4 assaulted my ears as I watched hundreds of children and parents bustling around. The buzz of excited first years eager to get on the train, friends reuniting after a summer apart and anxious parents fussing over their children.

I took Adrian's proffered arm and let him guide me on to the train and towards the Slytherin carriages. I smiled at the intrigued faces of people we passed on the way, like my mother has always told me 'Orion the most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence'.

My heart clenched at the memory of my mother, she did not want me to come back to the UK she was inconsolable when I left but my father absolutely insisted. For what reason I'm not quite sure, neither do I care I jumped at the first opportunity to be back with my best friends.

Pansy and Daphne I've known all my life, it was torture being made to move across the world after third year. I didn't speak to my parents for near on six months, I'd begged to stay with Adrian and my auntie and uncle which fell on deaf ears.

The girls visited me every summer but it was so much worse when they had to leave again, I felt terribly outcast whenever they relived their year to me.

I missed Pansy coming out and getting her first girlfriend, I missed the conversations you are supposed to have with your best friends when the other gets a crush, kisses a boy or loses their virginity for the first time. Doing so over parchment or floo call doesn't quite have the same effect.

Adrian brought me back to earth shoving my shoulder as we stood in front of the carriage "Ready?" I nodded my head enthusiastically and stepped inside the carriage as he held the door open for me.

I saw them instantly and the smile that spread over my face hurt my cheeks "ORI" they squealed in unison rushing out of their seats. I braced myself as they threw themselves onto me "I can't believe you're actually here I'm so fucking happy" Pansy shouted squeezing me tighter.

"Fucking hell I missed you both so much" I giggled revelling in their overwhelming perfume I'd normally tease them about.

They ushered me towards the seats they'd occupied and I scanned my eyes over the three familiar boys sat there.

"Orion Pucey, Merlins sweaty ballsack you are not was I expecting.. Pansy and Daphne didn't do you near on as much justice you deserve you're all grown up" the attractive brown haired boy beamed up at me patting the seat next to him.

Adrian interrupted the moment grabbing my arm "I've put your bags up there, I'll be over there if you need me" he said before turning to the others behind me and pointing his finger "Hands to yourself Nott I'm watching you".

Theo smiled innocently holding his arms out "I've no idea what he's on about. What a ridiculous insinuation I'm offended" he shouted. I rolled my eyes and slid into the offered seat "Theo" I smiled at him tucking a curl behind my ear.

"Oh delightful you smell intoxicating" he winked at me wafting his hands around us.

Merlins beard he is fucking hot, I smirked at Pansy who took a seat opposite next to the other two boys. Daphne clung to my arm next to me and I linked mine with hers.

My eyes trailed slowly over the other two boys, Blaise was extremely attractive in a broody sort of way he titled his chin up at me in recognition I smirked back at him.

Draco shocked me the most, he stared back at me with a cocky smirk on his face. I raised my eyebrows at him pursing my lips curiously, he was bloody fucking beautiful there is no denying that but merlin it was so obvious he knew it.

I turned back to the girls as Pansy tapped on the table "I've been dying to know Ori after the last floo call.. did it happen?" She bit her lip as she smiled curiously. I huffed a laugh and shook my head at her "No it didn't, bloody hell don't remind me, I fucking give up".

She gasped dramatically "What the fuck I don't get it". Daphne giggled "Poor Ori".

"What's this that didn't happen?" Theo interrupted leaning his chin on his palm. My eyes widened and I shook my head at Pansy "Nothing that concerns you".

He swiped his tongue across his teeth raising a brow "You three are coming to drinks tomorrow right?" he smirked mischievously as Blaise snorted. I narrowed my eyes at the three of them as Draco smirked at Blaise.

Pansy rolled her eyes "Yes obviously we will be there when are we ever not".

"Good just checking our newbie here will be in attendance" he patted my thigh under the table.

I scoffed at that "Excuse you incase you've forgotten I was here the first three years I'm not a newbie, I'm a Slytherin probably more of a Slytherin than you".

I tapped Daphne's thigh as the train pulled to a stop signalling for her to get a move on.

"I wouldn't get her all riled up Theo, Ori will eat you alive" Daphne giggled standing up to get our bags, Pansy snorted and shook her head. I slid out of the booth taking my bag from Daphne.

"Is that right Ori? I've a fairly sizeable dish I hope you're hungry" Theo teased swinging his arm over my shoulder as we exited the train. I huffed out an amused laugh, oh it's good to be back.

"Give it a rest Theo we haven't even got there yet and I'm already hearing about your bloody cock" Blaise scoffed from beside us.

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.4K 21
but what would you do if i went to touch you now? what would you do if they never found us out? theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lower...
353K 6K 76
Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. Dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts, getti...
28.5K 494 17
One day when Hermione wakes up secrets are spilled that would change her entire life. She not only has a family she didn't know about but she fell in...
Fallen By SamadiW

Fanfiction

257K 4.9K 22
**MATURE CONTENT ** (Smut alert!) His eyes defiant and wild, Draco spoke to her in barely a whisper, "We need this, Granger. Marry Weasley, but tonig...