Crystal Academy || BxB

By quin_loren

Book 1 of the Zelquestria Series Crystal Academy, one of the most prestigious academy in Zelquestria. Divided... More

|Prologue|
|1| The Marking Ceremony
|2| His Cold Gaze
|3| Crossed Paths
|4| The Triple Crown
|5| In Between
|6| Terrain
|7| Defense Mechanism
|8| Breakdown
|9| House Meeting
|10| Stickers n' Letters
|11| The Festival
|12| Blues
|13| Pricked
|14| Let's Party
|15| Unleashed
|16| History
|17| The Tea
|18| Training Sessions
|19| Battle Royale
|20| Zodiac
|21| Assaulted
|22| Pasts
|23| Forgiveness
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕
|25| Confessions
|26| Trust
|27| Visitor
|28| Unexpected Call
|29| Console
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓
|30| Temporarily
|31| Coltranes
|32| Dreams
|33| Mood Swings
|34| Countdown
|35| Friends
|36| Birthday
|37| Together
|38| Beach
|39| Announcement
|40| Ambush
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅
|41| Deities
|42| Us
|43| Human World
|44| Key
|45| Allies
|46| Joker
|47| War
| Epilogue |
Announcement!

|24| Curses

5K 224 51
By quin_loren

Third Person's POV

"Fuck it!" Ace cursed as he pressed pressure to his bleeding right arm. He glared at the Sin named Gluttony who clawed him earlier.

Some of the demonic goons began to launched as they fight some of the brave students who remained in the area and fight against the dark forces.

Bunch of arrows appeared above Lust's head and moved fast like a lightning struck in a meadow. Those arrows flung towards Ace but he felt his self fell into the abyss when a portal appeared beneath him and suddenly appeared far from the Sins. He found himself at the back of the large tree near the bushes.

"What the fuck?" As he wondered how he went there, a golden ring suddenly appeared in the grounds revealing Skye Sanderson as he summoned a huge golden ring that cold and fresh water began to bombarded the Sins, pushing them back. When they finally stepped back far enough from them, he closed the portal that connected into the bottom of the lake near on their academy and rushed to Ace.

"Are you okay?" Skye asked as he kneeled down into the ground, looking at the fresh blood dripping from Ace's flesh.

"I'm good. It's just that fucker slashed me a while ago." He gritted his teeth in anger remembering what Gluttony did to him.

Before he could say anything again, a ring appeared above them and they immediately disappeared when they enter the ring. They found theirselves inside the hospital wing as he assisted Ace to sit at one of the hospital beds.

"Your wound is deep." Skye muttered as he didn't hesitate to put pressure at Ace's bloodied arm.

"I have to find some potions to you Ace, your blood is starting to get thicker and darker." Skye suddenly exclaimed seeing how the red substance get thicker and darker every second in the time passed by.

"I'm okay. It's just a little scratch--"

"IT'S NOT A SCRATCH GODDAMMIT!" Skye bursted out in Exequile's reaction.

"Their claws were poisonous for god sake."

"Well, bring me to your friend to heal me then." Ace requested.

"He saved me last time right?" Ace replied.

"You can't."

"Why the hell is that?"

"Because he can't Ace. Khalil can't help you right now." Skye bit back.

"Why?"

"Because he's captured by Joker, and he's the one who set the entire academy to havoc right now." Skye explained making Ace to shut a little bit.

"Khalil was put under a spell by Joker, and he accidentally woke up the spirit inside of my friend and that makes him one of the Pillars Ace." He explained further understanding.

"He's a Pillar member?" He asked so confused right now.

How could a young Omega boy be a part of the Pillar?

Omegas are weak.

Omegas are useless.

Omegas are losers.

But, not until Skye and Dymitri came, and now making them three with Khalil.

"He was possessed right now Ace, and we want to help him come back to us."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because you're injured Ace! Can't you see your bleeding? Can't you feel your in pain? Gosh." Skye sneered.

"You look like my angry boyfriend." Ace can't help to joke but that caught Skye off guard. He was stunned by his words but he remembered something that reminds him that he hated this man in front of him.

He hated the man who he is currently helping him. He hated the man who turned him down, betrayed him and humiliated him in front of their academy.

Skye rolled his eyes and pressed hardly into the fresh wound making Ace to growl in pain.

"I'm not your fucking boyfriend bastard." He scoffed but Ace replied a deep chuckle making Skye to glare at him.

"You know, I should get someone to help you here before I'm the one who kills you." Skye stood up leaving the young man dumbfounded knowing that the hospital wing was empty right now.

"Gate of the Great Crab, please open!" He focused and a golden magic circle suddenly appeared in front of him revealing and slender tan man with curly hair, malicious dark eyes wearing only a pair of baggy jeans together with a pair of scissors in the both of his hands.

"Master!" Cancer jumped and went to hugged his Master. Skye hugged him back rubbing slightly the Cancer's back. When they pulled away from each other, Cancer had this huge grin plastered in his face. He's delighted that he was finally summoned by his great Master Skye.

"As much as I want to talk to you Cancer, I want you to look someone for me." He ordered and Cancer giddily salutes making Skye giggle while Ace was flabbergasted seeing the man responded at his former lover.

"I would be delighted, Master." He replied with a smile.

"So, who's the lucky person that I should get guarded?" Cancer asked and Skye pointed Ace sitting in the white bed.

Cancer's eyes landed on Ace until his eyebrows furrowed in realizations.

"Wait a damn minute, is that the dumbass who hurt your feeling and made you cry years ago?" Cancer asked in disgust, eyeing Ace with a disgusted look.

Ace furrowed his eyebrows in Cancer's words until those words finally sinks in his mind, recalling the day which he humiliated Skye.

Skye internally panic and before Cancer could murder the poor soul with his sharp scissors, he interrupted Cancer by a threat.

"Enough Cancer, if you won't do it, I'll call the others and replace you."

"Master no!!" Cancer objected.

"I'll look out for him, just don't call someone from us to replace me." Cancer pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Fine." Then he looked at Ace who looked him in the eyes filled with guilt and regret.

"Stay your dumb ass here and don't make Cancer pissed. He could cut your balls and dick with his scissors in an instant." He threatened as Ace subconsciously gulped at the threat. He faced Cancer and he was shocked seeing the crab smiling at him in a malicious way, raising his scissors in the air.

"Got it." He replied.

"I'll get going. Cancer, find potions to help him heal the wound, I'll distract the Sins and some of their demons okay?" Cancer nodded.

"Gate of the Golden Bull and the Lion, please open!" He summoned two more spirits and then, two massive men suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Leo, Taurus, I need your help." He said to the men standing in front of him. The two bowed their heads, showing their respect to their master.

"We have to distract the Sins until the commotion ends, Dymitri and the others are trying to stop Joker and Khalil from further breaking the academy so help me."

"Yes we do Master." They said in unison until Skye looked a final glance to Ace before they disappeared.

Meanwhile,

Kieffer manipulated the demons mind by imprisoning them in their own nightmares as Taylor shot them by her flute. King and Dymitri in the other hand is preoccupied with Khalil and Joker. King run towards Joker and they fought and that left Khalil and Dymitri. The two looked at each other not until Khalil flung towards him ang lunge the kid but Dymitri was fast enough to warped and vanished into thin air before Khalil could hurt him.

He reappeared behind and kicked Khalil in back with a hard force making the possessed student to grunt in pain.

"Bitch." He muttered and summoned a white staff, black ferns we're spiraling the object from the bottom to the top. It had a clear glass of sphere but a black puff of smoke is swirling inside.

He raised it above the sky and moved it in a circular motion. Black smoke began to appear and swirl together with the movement of the staff and without a notice, a beam of white light was fired towards Dymitri but he dodged it quickly making a stray demon goon possessed by the strange white light.

Suddenly, the demon groaned in pain until Dymitri nearly vomited in his place seeing how disgusting the demon is now. Chills and creeps began to crawl in his body as the demon's whole body was coated in a white tiny pieces of fragments but if you look at it closer, he was coated in teeth in different shape and sizes.

Dymitri looked at Khalil and another attack was launched as the strange white light beamed at him. He enveloped himself in a barrier and the light reflected into a girl currently running away from the demon goons which chasing her. The girl screamed in pain until Dymitri felt his stomach clenched seeing how horribly disgusting the woman is.

The young woman's skin was bored in tiny holes in her entire body, even her face and worms and leeches began to crawl out from the skin. The woman's head was absolutely disgusting because her brain is now evidently can be seen with their naked eyes.

"What are you doing?" Dymitri asked and quickly shifted his attention to Khalil with a dark grin plastered in his face but instead of answering, he attacked once again doesn't giving a single care to anyone who was hit by the light.

The poor students was horrified seeing how their body transformed into something they didn't expected.

A man began to throw up slimy substance with snails and slugs on it while a girl was mortified seeing her body planted with tentacles emitting foul odor and green slime in each of the tentacles. Some wound throw up cockroaches, flies even bats and those pests began to fly around.

Khalil was making a plague, making everyone in the academy panic. He doesn't want to stop until not a single person escaped his powers.

Dymitri focused his energy as he transformed into his pre-form, summoning a great black and purple sword, he attacked Khalil fast and he successfully slashed the staff away from Khalil's grasp. The staff flung meters away from them and the dark clouds of smoke disappeared into thin air.

"How there you intrude me you lowly bitch!" Khalil sneered and punched Dymitri but Dymitri kicked him in the stomach and hit his head with the handle of his sword, leaving the poor possessed soul to fell unconscious in the grassy ground.

Dymitri was happy because he finally caught Khalil but the question is, how he should hide Khalil because any minute from now, he will woke up anytime soon.

Dymitri raised his palm into the air and a faint light flashed until Khalil's body was fully enclosed by a strong barrier that he could only made. He used his power to make Khalil sleep until Dymitri came back to figure out how he could bring Khalil back.

He was disturbed by Pride when he caught the kid fully sealed their Evil Saint. He threw a fire ball but that attack deflected back to him and landed it straight to his monstrous face. Pride grunted in pain due to his own attack.

Dymitri looked at the two other Sins making their way to his direction. He floated into the air and raised his sword pointing at the sky until he aimed it into the two. He focused himself until a faint purple light came out from the tip of the sword and enveloped the Sins until they didn't moved.

With Dymitri able to immobilized them, Joker saw it while fighting the blood-thirsty King. He waved his scepter and threw a green fire into the man and left him burning. King grunted as his skin was stung by the burning fire. He inhaled and calmed himself until he absorbed the whole fire making him more powerful but that leaves his body half naked as his rippled abs, buff and hard chest puffed out with his tanned skin which girls wants to have to taste.

Joker blasted a green fire into the kid but Dymitri countered it with his plasma attack. Their attacks was strong ang made impact by just blowing gales of winds in their surrounding. Joker was furious seeing how a 16-year old kid manage to stop the Sins with just a single trick. He struck harder making his attack push Dymitri's. He was earning a grin when he saw Dymitri looked uncomfortable and struggling when he felt his self being lift and then, a hard strong punch landed square on his face as he flew few meters away and fell in the ground with a loud thud.

Joker glared the man who punched him and saw the King with eyes blood thirsty, muscles are bulging out as his veins started to bulge as well.

"You forgot about me piece of shit." King sneered and approached Joker. Joker stood up and about to attack when King's fist landed on his stomach and an upper cut in his jaw. He stumbled backwards, choked in air and on his own saliva, he can feel the burning sensation in his stomach and it's starting to spread fast in his entire body.

He composed himself and flew above wiping his busted lip with his gloved hand. He glared at King but King smirked.

"You think I'm weak? You're wrong." Joker exclaimed waving his scepter and four more Sins suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Wrath from the ambush in the professors meeting, Gluttony, Sloth and Lust who were busy battling Skye together with Leo and Taurus.

Skye was shocked seeing how the Sins earlier vanished into thin air. Leo and Taurus looked at him, worried where the Sin's are until they felt their auras appeared somewhere inside the Academy. They went to Skye and immediately teleported into the place where Joker is currently sneering at Theodore. He saw Dymitri kneeling beside Khalil's unconscious body.

"Help King, I'll go to Dymitri. Now." He ordered to his men and they immediately obliged. Skye kneeled at the other side of Khalil, seeing the barrier make him wonder what happened.

"I manage to trap him but I can't figure out what we should do to free him back from Joker's enchantment." Dymitri said at Skye.

Dymitri think and think and think until he prayed to the Gods and Goddesses above for help.

"Please Gods and Goddesses, please help us bring Khalil back to us so he could be free from evil forces." Dymitri silently prayed.

"Find the sign."

A voice was heard inside his head. His eyes widened.

"Did you hear it." He asked Skye.

"Hear what?" Skye asked eyeing the kid with confused expression.

"You didn't hear her?"

"What are you talking about Demi?" Skye asked.

"Find the sign my dear child. Find the sign of the Saint."

He heard once again ang his eyes widened. Instead of wasting his time, he immediately broke the barrier but remained Khalil asleep. He began to search something in Khalil's body that refers as the sign of the Saint.

"What are you doing?"

"Help me find something Skye. Help me find the sign of the Saint." He explained not looking at Skye because he's preoccupied right now.

"Okay." Skye didn't asked anymore, instead, he helped Dymitri find the sign that they were talking about.

Dymitri checked Khalil's face for a sign, until he checked the back of his head and something caught his attention. A symbol was on Khalil's nape, a pair of golden wings.

"That's the sign my child. Now, touch the sign so your friend would be free from the darkness." The woman's voice spoke once again.

Dymitri doesn't spare any second and he immediately touched the sign until it glowed, shined so bright until a puff of smoke left Khalil's mouth and immediately disappeared.

Joker felt his power vanished in Khalil's body. He looked at the direction where Dymitri and Skye is currently rejoiced because finally, Khalil was not possessed anymore. The curses Khalil casted earlier was lifted immediately.

"NO!" Joker screamed and fired green flames towards them.

Those flames were fast and the two are caught off guard not until Khalil's eyes shoot opened as he disappeared in the ground and appeared in front of his friends. He casted a barrier which took Joker's green flames and absorbed it with his powers. When Joker's attack was finished, he fired back Joker's attack back to him and that hit him and the Sins with him. They roared in pain after that attack leaving 3rd degree burns in their skin.

"It's not the end yet. The Saint may be freed from my possession, but I'll make sure that I'll capture the Gatekeeper and God next time." He sneered but before he could disappear, he casted his final attack and fired it towards the buildings near to them.

The building exploded, hard debris started to fly away and scattered their contents into the school grounds. Another building exploded and what happened to the previous building was done to it. The building was eaten by a mystic fire, a kind of fire that when it something burned, the residues that it left was considered a cursed object so in other words, he cursed those buildings and those buildings belonged to the Omegas. Their dormitories was burning in fire turning into ashes.

Joker smirked and waved his scepter as he and the Sins together with their demon goons vanished into thin air leaving Crystal Academy in havoc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 276 51
Alexander Morgan hated his expensive, yet exclusive, boarding school. He was bullied mercilessly by the rugby team and his only refuge was his room...
8.9K 523 13
Who would have thought that Hyacinth the academy prince would actually intend to use forbidden magic to revive his deceased fiance but unexpectedly...
138 0 17
The continuing story of Toni who first experience love in high school. He maybe heartbroken from his first love but this did not break his spirit and...
22.2K 846 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...