Crystal Academy || BxB

By quin_loren

Book 1 of the Zelquestria Series Crystal Academy, one of the most prestigious academy in Zelquestria. Divided... More

|Prologue|
|1| The Marking Ceremony
|2| His Cold Gaze
|3| Crossed Paths
|4| The Triple Crown
|5| In Between
|6| Terrain
|7| Defense Mechanism
|8| Breakdown
|9| House Meeting
|10| Stickers n' Letters
|11| The Festival
|12| Blues
|13| Pricked
|14| Let's Party
|15| Unleashed
|16| History
|17| The Tea
|18| Training Sessions
|19| Battle Royale
|20| Zodiac
|21| Assaulted
|22| Pasts
|23| Forgiveness
|24| Curses
|25| Confessions
|26| Trust
|27| Visitor
|28| Unexpected Call
|29| Console
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓
|30| Temporarily
|31| Coltranes
|32| Dreams
|33| Mood Swings
|34| Countdown
|35| Friends
|36| Birthday
|37| Together
|38| Beach
|39| Announcement
|40| Ambush
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅
|41| Deities
|42| Us
|43| Human World
|44| Key
|45| Allies
|46| Joker
|47| War
| Epilogue |
Announcement!

|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕

5.6K 203 61
By quin_loren

Third Person's POV

As King Theodore launched, the Sins went to him as their sharp and deadly claws elongated. King swiftly dodged when Envy tried to scratch him but the King turned and gave Envy a hard blow in the side.

Even the Sins are on their normal size, they still two times larger than King but he is able to hit one of them. King's power to destroy was lethal to anyone he touches so, as his fist hit Envy's side, the Sin roared in pain after feeling the agonizing pain in his side. His voice created a shrieking sound causing the students to cover their ears.

With one final blow, Envy flew at the corner of the room with a loud thud. King faced Greed and Pride, a wicked grin flashed in his lips.

"Who's next motherfuckers?" He taunted and smirk.

Meanwhile,

As the Prince took Dymitri and Khalil, they stopped midway on their tracks when the masked man suddenly appeared on their way. He's wearing a smile, a wicked smile actually that gave Khalil and Dymitri creeps on their skin while Prince only clenched his jaw.

"Nuh uh uh, the three of you are not going anywhere." The masked man said and waved his scepter towards the three. A sudden green lightning struck but the three was fast to dodge the attack.

"What do you want from us?!" Kieffer asked while gritting his teeth.

"Well Mr. McGregor, I don't need something about you, but to those little fellas behind you, it's a big yes!" He said while his wicked smile doesn't fall off from his face.

Kieffer was confused, even the two. What did he want from Khalil and Dymitri anyways?

"Why do you need something from us?" Dymitri asked.

"Something that could bring back havoc to this world Mr. Villacroixe." The masked man replied.

"Who are you anyways?" He added.

"Well, just call me Joker my sweet little fella." He replied but he waved his scepter again and struck the three. Khalil was fast enough to cast an enchantment to envelope theirselves from the attack.

"That's very nice Mr. Dela Torre." Joker compliments Khalil but those words doesn't flatter him.

"But your useless enchantment will last only for a few seconds for my next attack." With that, he zapped the barrier and it only took a few seconds until the barrier broke into shards.

The three stumbled in the ground because of the sudden impact. They looked at Joker who's floating towards them.

"Okay. So, who's going to be first?" Joker asked himself with a dark grin.

He waved his scepter once again and a green and black light began to emit from the green orb, he pointed it to Ali's direction and fired the attack. The zap was fast and Ali was caught off guard by that and he didn't manage to cast one more enchantment for them. It was only split seconds when another attack countered Joker's attack and it deflected into the corner making the bleachers boomed.

Their eyes landed on the woman in the door, wearing a hospital gown and a cast on her neck.

"Taylor!" They exclaimed seeing the woman looking at them with a smile.

Taylor took out her cast and threw it somewhere, cracking her neck.

"Leave my babies alone freak." She spat and she held her flute one more time and blew a powerful attack.

Her attack immediately hit Joker and he flung few meters away. Taylor began to approach the three which Khalil and Dymitri ran to her way and gave the young woman a tight hug.

"Taylor! I thought you wouldn't wake up." Dymitri said restraining himself from crying.

"We miss you Taylor." Khalil added.

"Shh, don't cry, okay? I'm fine now. And besides, I'm a strong independent woman right?" She pulled away from the hug and swiped her fingers from the two's faces with a tear staining their cheeks.

"For now, let's take that asshole down first." She said and glanced back to Joker who's standing right now.

"So, you're already awake now?" Joker said with disgust.

"Of course, I can't miss opportunities like this to kick someone else's ass you know?" She spat taunting the man.

"You wish." Joker scoffed and zapped his scepter into Taylor which she immediately countered with her flute's attack.

Their attacks collided and it made a huge ball of energy and then, it exploded. Khalil put again an protective enchantment for the four of them to get theirselves safe.

"Okay, Prince, can you help me?" Taylor asked.

"Of course."

"Can you make a bunch of monsters? So it would distract him away from us, then, we could attack him together from the behind." She said.

"I can do that." Kieffer said with a grin.

"Nice." The only thing Taylor said then smiled. She looked at the two Omegas with a stern look.

"You two, run away as fast as you can when I told you to run. When you we're finally outside, go get someone help." She said.

"As a matter of fact, Ace called some help outside but he still doesn't come back." Kieffer interrupted their conversation.

"How about you mind link him? I know you can do that Kieffer." Taylor exclaimed as the three looked at the Prince with bewilderment.

"It would be just a piece of cake for a Class S Student like you Kieffer, I know that." She added with a grin.

She knows that mind links were powerful to use. A supernatural like werewolves and other kind of supernaturals can use it without any having too much consumption of powers.

"Ace? Where are you?" Kieffer asked through their mind link

"Fuck Kieffer, I need some back up here."

"Why?"

"Lust, Gluttony and Sloth are here, together with a bunch of demons. Plus, Wrath is currently attacking where the teachers are."

Fuck. He mentally cursed.

"The teacher's are under attack. Wrath is currently attacking them while the remaining Sins are outside, together with some demons and Ace needs help." Kieffer stated gritting his teeth.

"Shit." Taylor cursed.

"Ahhh!" Khalil stepped backwards when a green lighting hit their barrier. Joker's attack was powerful and it made a small crack to Khalil's protective enchantment.

"I'm still right here you know." Joker said.

"Okay, Khalil, Dymitri, now--" Taylor's word was soon cut off when Khalil argued.

"I'm staying right here. I can give both of you protection against Joker." Khalil said hard enough to understand.

"Khalil, there's no time--"

"Look out!!!" Dymitri immediately warped the four of them out of the sight as Joker's attack hit the floor. It left a porcelain-like structure as if the floor became a statue.

The four appeared at Joker's back without the villain even notices. Dymitri created a ball of plasma and threw it to him, hitting his back and it exploded due to contact.

"I will help too Taylor." Dymitri said.

"But--"

"Pretty please. I wanna help." Dymitri made puppy eyes which Taylor awed but composed himself immediately.

"Okay. But, be careful. You too Khalil." Taylor said to them.

"Okay." Alo agreed with a smile.

"Well, I'mma say this but you got some cards to play Villacroixe." Joker said floating back towards them.

"Now Kieffer." Taylor said and the Prince obliged summoning monsters from the student's nightmares. It immediately appeared before them and with Kieffer's signal, they started to attack.

Kieffer and Taylor joined forces and went to attack Joker at the back, Khalil was on their back, preparing himself for a protective enchantment for them. Dymitri was about to follow when he saw King stumble a few meters away from from Pride.

Theodore have a long scratch from Pride, which the Sin grinned in satisfaction. Dymitri was hesitating to follow Khalil but seeing King bleeding concerned him so, instead of following Khalil, he went to King's direction.

Greed joined Pride and began to swirl black flame in his hand, he fired it into King's direction but Dymitri was fast to approach King and the two warped into thin air. The fire hit the floor and began to burn.

King and Dymitri appeared not far away from the Sins.

"Kitten! What the hell are you doing here?" King asked sternly seeing his Kitten.

"I w-wanna help." Dymitri muttered.

"You better leave away this instant or else--"

"LOOK OUT!" Dymitri pushed him away after Pride lunged to them, claws elongated with too mush sharpness.

The two stumbled away from each other, Dymitri came up fast and created a ball of plasma hitting successfully Pride at the side. Theodore was about to say something when he saw Greed coming so he threw a hard blow into the Sin's gut making Greed to choke in air. Greed flew meters away from.

When he looked back to Dymitri, he saw the kid swiftly dodge the Sin's attack and when he rolled away, a an ancient sword made in black and purple crystals appeared in his hand, slashing Pride in the hand. Pride roared in pain as he felt the pain stung and burned him.

King was surprised seeing how Dymitri held the sword. It looks heavier but for the kid, it only weights like a feather.

Dymitri looked at him, he gasped and then, he doesn't wait any longer and threw the sword into King's direction. King's eyes widened and before he knew, he dodge but for his surprise, the sword landed on Greed shoulder. Greed groaned and furiously roared a she felt the excruciating pain.

King took it as his chance and ran to his Kitten.

"Good job Kitten." He complimented, patting the kid's head which he seems to enjoy. King's eyes widened and immediately protected Dymitri by wrapping his arms into the small body frame of his Kitten as Envy's hit them causing the two to stumble a few meters away.

King grunted as his back hit first the ground but Dymitri was stunned and stiff but seeing King beneath him, he immediately get off to ease King's discomfort.

"A-are you okay?" Dymitri asked worriedly, concern was evident in his purple eyes. King sat up slowly, looking towards Dymitri with a small smile.

"Of course Kitten." Then, they looked back to see the three out of seven Sins coming to them. They were ready to attack when Dymitri stood up and stepped out, anger rises from his chest. His eyes lit up, emitting the usual transparent purple light surrounding his whole figure but before the Sin's could attack, he raised his palm towards them and a sudden flash of light hit the three of them, causing the Sins to stop.

King was confused seeing Greed, Envy, and Pride stopped but what actually surprised him was the fact that the Sin's are not moving. He looked Dymitri with bewilderment in his eyes and a proud grin flashed in his lips.

His Kitten was more than he expected.

On the other hand,

Joker waved his scepter one more time and summoned a bunch on Class C demons to distract the students who's attacking him. Khalil was fast to cast another enchantment to protect theirselves when demons began to lunged. They we're quite distracted when Joker took the chance to escape away from them.

Joker saw in the corner of his eye that the Sin's are already immobile because of Dymitri. He gritted his teeth and attacked Dymitri which hit the kid perfectly.

Dymitri flew meters away hitting his head into the thick wall of the building. King clenched his jaw, anger raises in his chest seeing his Kitten hurt after what happened, he was about to attack Joker when Joker zapped him too, as his attack perfectly burned King. The shirt King's wearing began to shred leaving him half naked but burns are evident in his body.

Joker turned around and looked back to Dymitri which is currently standing, pressing his arm into his right shoulder.

"You know what, for an Omega like you, you're pretty strong." Joker admitted.

"How about I'll turn you into one us like what I did to Taylor eh?" He grinned waving his scepter and fired a green light towards Dymitri.

"NO!" King screamed but it was too late when Dymitri was hit by the attack. The light slowly envelope his body until it finally seeped the light.

Joker laughed like a madman. He was expecting that any minute from now, Dymitri was officially one of them when his laugh immediately faded when he saw Dymitri blinking confusedly.

The purple eyed kid blinked thrice, confused what happened to him. His eyebrows furrowed when Joker's attack didn't made him turn into his tentacles.

"W-what happened?" Joker asked himself, confused as well.

"It didn't work on you?" He added.

"I dunno." Dymitri replied with a small pout but what surprised him was his injuries was finally healed.

"He's gifted bitch!" Taylor yelled as her flute became a dagger and threw it into Joker.

Joker dodged it but the dagger made its way to scratch Joker's arm, at least.

"You filthy rat! How could you dare throw me a dagger!" Joker yelled in anger and attempted to attack Taylor but Kieffer gently pushed her away so they are able to dodge the sudden atteee.

King took it as a chance and ran into Dymitri. Even his body is burning, he shake it off and pursue to come to his Kitten.

"Are you alright Kitten?" King asked.

"I'm fine." Dymitri said looking straight into his eyes.

"Damn, you got me worried!" King exclaimed making Dymitri's face to flush a red shade of tint.

"If I can't put Dymitri under my spell, then I'll take you." Kieffer gasped as his eyes catched the glimpse of green light. He was caught off guard but before it could actually hit him, someone stepped put and act his self as a shield in able to prevent Joker's attack to hit Kieffer.

Khalil screamed in pain as his whole body electrified. He can feel his whole body trembling. He heard Dymitri and Taylor's scream but the pain overtake him.

Kieffer was petrified. He was surely petrified seeing the one he nearly raped saved him from Joker's hand.

"Nice, so nice Mr. Dela Torre." Joker said raising his scepter. Khalil was enveloped into a ball of sphere by a pair of green and black light and when Joker moved his scepter, Khalil's orb also followed.

Joker's eyebrows knitted in confusion as he remembered that transitioning a normal hybrid will only leave the victim unconscious for a few minutes. Nothing more, nothing less, but, seeing Khalil was another story.

"It can't be..." Joker suddenly had a dark grin in his face, as realizations struck him.

"So, I must be lucky. I had a chance to transfigure a candidate eh?" He said earning gasps around him.

Taylor's eyes widened, shocked and surprised along with the others. The ball of sphere remained above until it began to crack.

"It's time." Joker muttered and with that, the sphere finally broke into pieces.

Their eyes widened seeing a different Khalil above them. A face without wearing any emotions, his body was finally covered in some weird white, gold and black cloth. A coat that reached his feet with golden linings was wore in him. His eyes are cold but way more darker. He held no emotions now as a golden mark appeared in his nape. A golden mark that resembles a pair of angel wings.

"At last, I finally transfigured the Saint of the Pillars." He muttered looking with dark eyes in Khalil.

Khalil looked down emotionless in the crowd. A wicked grin flashed in his lips.

"Kneel down to your Saint you peasants." He commanded but with a cold threatening tone.

They gulped in fright, seeing Khalil suddenly changed in behavior. Of course, the dark forces took over his body and unintentionally woke up the Saint Spirit in his inner body.

"Pathetic." Khalil said after no one kneeled down. He raised his palm and began to attack. A light struck the floor and in a matter of time, it exploded leaving flying debris flew around. The crowd ran away to dodge the debris and luckily they did.

"Come on Saint, we have to gather all the Sins now." Joker said, still with a wicked smile.

Khalil looked him, eyes as cold as until he float towards the wrecked wall. Joker smiled, waving his scepter until the three immobile Sins vanished into thin air.

They went outside, screams was heard everywhere and the three Sins that Joker disappeared suddenly appeared at their side.

King, Taylor, Kieffer and Dymitri went to the opening of the wrecked wall, following with their glances the Saint.

"We have to save him." Dymitri said, worry was evident in his voice.

"I know Demi. And I won't able to forgive myself if something wrong happens to him." Taylor countered.

"Kieffer, call the Alphas, to send back up to Ace, also send help to the professors. I know they might be strong but the Sin is powerful enough to take all of us down." King commanded.

"Okay King." Kieffer replied and didn't last any seconds to mind linked their co-Alphas.

Their attention was caught after a golden ring appeared to them and revealed a worried Skye.

"We have to go." The only thing Skye said to them.

They immediately went inside of the portal and found theirselves in the field which is Joker, along with the Sins and Khalil are a small distance after them.

"How do we bring back Khalil to his consciousness?" Dymitri asked innocently.

"I dunno Demi. I read a few books about possessions and witchcrafts and how to bring them back to their normal state but there's no way I could find a solution for Khalil's case. He's different from the others, he is radiating a strange type of aura and I can't figure what it was." Skye honestly admitted.

"Even in my case Demi, I don't know either. After I pricked myself with those goddamned rose, I only fell unconscious, that's it. And the only thing that those evil magic escaped away from my body is when he forced himself out of me." Taylor added to make sense.

"The only thing that could help us was Headmistress Demonise. But currently, she's injured right now after Wrath slashed her arm and wings." Skye sadly said.

"So, we have to do this all alone then." Kieffer said.

"Fine, but I'm warning all of you, be careful. They're deadly." King warned them then looked to his side.

"Especially you." He added. Dymitri was flushed at the moment so he only nodded as his response.

"Good, now, we have to come up with a plan to bring him back to his normal self." King interjected.

"Now, scatter up---"

"King! Ace needs back up! He was badly injured!" King's words was interjected when an Alpha from his House tapped their mind link.

"Fuck." King muttered.

"What's wrong?" Dymitri asked.

"Ace was injured and he needs back up."

"I'm going there to back him up. Take care of Demi for me." Skye didn't hesitate to butt in and volunteered himself.

"Are you sure? I thought the two of you fought?" Kieffer asked, puzzled.

"It doesn't matter Prince, he does need help. I know the two of you could handle this. You have Taylor too, and my little Demi to help you. Please save Khalil." Skye exclaimed and snapped his fingers and a portal appeared at his back.

"Take care and be safe." With that, Skye disappeared.

The four was left behind, taking their time, they looked at Joker's direction.

"Come on, we have to kick someone ass." Prince exclaimed with a grin and with that, they launched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.8K 32
Lafayette was the school's only out kid. Then Eden came along. Fay was all confidence, known for his flawless acting and effeminate clothing. He didn...
16.6K 251 23
A story about a new kid and the 'king' of the school falling in 'love' (BXB) TW: implies SA, cheating, beating, and Smut || I will be editing my old...
149K 5.6K 42
Thomas, a 16-year-old tribrid with a dragon, werewolf, and wizard lineage, receives a life-changing invitation to attend Saints, a prestigious privat...
7.4K 462 12
Who would have thought that Hyacinth the academy prince would actually intend to use forbidden magic to revive his deceased fiance but unexpectedly...