Crystal Academy || BxB

Por quin_loren

Book 1 of the Zelquestria Series Crystal Academy, one of the most prestigious academy in Zelquestria. Divided... Más

|Prologue|
|1| The Marking Ceremony
|2| His Cold Gaze
|3| Crossed Paths
|4| The Triple Crown
|6| Terrain
|7| Defense Mechanism
|8| Breakdown
|9| House Meeting
|10| Stickers n' Letters
|11| The Festival
|12| Blues
|13| Pricked
|14| Let's Party
|15| Unleashed
|16| History
|17| The Tea
|18| Training Sessions
|19| Battle Royale
|20| Zodiac
|21| Assaulted
|22| Pasts
|23| Forgiveness
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕
|24| Curses
|25| Confessions
|26| Trust
|27| Visitor
|28| Unexpected Call
|29| Console
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓
|30| Temporarily
|31| Coltranes
|32| Dreams
|33| Mood Swings
|34| Countdown
|35| Friends
|36| Birthday
|37| Together
|38| Beach
|39| Announcement
|40| Ambush
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅
|41| Deities
|42| Us
|43| Human World
|44| Key
|45| Allies
|46| Joker
|47| War
| Epilogue |
Announcement!

|5| In Between

9.4K 395 36
Por quin_loren

Dymitri Villacroixe

"Anyone dares to hurt or lay any of your fucking finger on him will be hunt down! Got that!" My eyes widened as he declared that in the crowd of students. I looked him unbelievably and when he looked down, I flinched a bit by the way his cold gaze stuck on me. He did manage a smirk then faced the crowd again.

"Let's go Betas, I'm pretty sure Master Ahron will be happy about this." A Beta, exclaimed with a creepy grin as he shot us one final glare until he and his accomplices teleported together.

There was silence. No one dares to talk or to make any sounds. I was snapped back to reality when I felt someone dragged me and the next thing I knew, I'm already walking at the hallways together with the Ace, Prince and King.

"Demi!" I heard someone called my name behind. I glanced back while keeping my pace with the Triple Crown especially the King, as I saw Ali and the others following us.

"A-ali!" I called back trying to take my hand away from his grip but he only tightened his grip, making my skin to burn a little.

"Y-you're hurting me! Let me go! I wanna go to my friends." I demanded.

"Don't you dare little kitten. I saved your life from those shitfaces awhile ago and I want you to go with me."

"No way. Now let me go---"

"Let the kid go King." A gentle yet threatening voice was heard along the hallway as a black big ring appeared ahead of us.

Then, there was a man who came outside with his light brown hair dripping to his shoulder, and a serious face he was wearing.

We stopped on our track.

"Leave us alone Sky or I'll burn you to the ground too." King's dangerous voice soothed inside my ear as it gives me chills in my spine.

"What's with these guys?" I mentally asked to myself looking at them.

"Don't bring that innocent kid down to your gang war against the Betas King. Omegas were out of it." The person King called Sky deadpanned and took a glance at me.

"Hand him over King." Sky demanded.

The intimidating King snorted, as well as the two other part of the triple crown.

"And who are you to stop me? A weak Omega like you?"

Before King could speak again, I took the chance to get his hand away from me. He was about to grabbed me again when Sky raised his hand, revealing his two fingers with a long pointy nails and it suddenly glowed in a gold light.

I felt something under me suddenly gone and when I looked down, I saw a portal under me which is eventually I fell inside. The next thing I knew, I fell down and a pair of hands was now supporting me.

"Are you okay?" Ali asked me concerned.

"Yeah."

I looked at the King who's now glaring angrily in me. I manage to averted my gaze away from him and looked at the person who created the portal under me awhile ago.

"I guess we should go now." Sky exclaimed as he created another portal at his back with his pointy glowing nails and stepped back, letting himself eaten by the hollow ring behind him.

"We should go too Demi. Triple Crown is not safe." Bridget explained looking at them.

Suddenly, a black hollow ring appeared above us, as it moved down and ate us all but before we could eaten by the portal, I saw him glaring, gritting his teeth. He was about to ran after us when eventually the portal disappeared.

We saw ourselves in a unfamiliar room, to me because the others seemed to recognized this space.

"Welcome to the Omega House Hideout." Ali muttered out and escorted me inside.

"Sky!" The guy named Sky turned to us as his silky light brown hair waved at the sight, leaving his feminine face and dreamy brown eyes looked us.

"Thank goodness your all safe." He exclaimed as he approached us.

"W-what's going on?" I asked them looking confused as ever.

"Well, I think all of you should take a seat, especially you." He pointed me.

He guided us into the living room as Bridget, Ali and me sat in a long couch while Riley, Carlo and Aliza sat on the other. Sky sat in a one-seat couch and looked us eagerly.

"Oh dear, your bleeding Ali." Sky exclaimed in worry. I turned to my side and looked at the person behind me. Indeed the right side of his forehead was bleeding.

"Oh, I forgot." He mumbled then, he placed his hand not touching his bleeding wound and then a soft sparkle of white light emitted in his hand, soothing the wound until it's entirely gone.

"W-woah."

"If you think that healing is my ability, then it's a yes." He said flashing a smile to me as his forehead now is perfectly fine.

"Uhm, can I ask you a question?" I faced Sky who's looking at me questionably.

"Go ahead."

"Who are you?"

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself." He chuckled.

"I'm Sky Sanderson. I'm the Head Student of the Omega House." I nodded in response.

"And now, I should tell you this. Stay away from the Alphas and Gammas, especially the Triple Crown." He added with a serious tone in his voice.

"W-why? Whats wrong?"

"Triple Crown and the Betas are under a war. A gang war in exact."

"Oh, is that even allowed in here?"

"Uh huh, and once you crossed on their lines, even accidentally, your automatically a prey by either groups."

I'm speechless.

"W-well, it's just an accident right? I just told him to let me go but he couldn't--"

"Even so Dymitri, it's too late. You're already dragged down in the gang war." He said looking sad.

"You hurt a Beta, which is likely to be Gammas and Alphas worst enemies and the fact that you beat a Class B student like Jackson, I'm impressed." He commented with a small smile.

"Uhm, thanks?" Then he chuckled softly along with the others.

"T-then can you tell me what's really going on between them?" I asked him looking curious. He let a small sigh until he started to explain what really happened.

"King Theo and the Head of the Beta, Master Ahron was in between on their own family's war. The war between the Coltranes and the Buenaventuras."

"Being the next heir of their families takes a great responsibility. Well, I don't really know what the cause of their war but that's all what I got." He said.

"So, what should I do?" I asked them worriedly as those nightmares started to flash in my mind.

"I don't want to get hurt anymore. I don't want to cry, or in pain. I'm tired of being like that." I exclaimed panicking.

"Hey Demi, don't worry." Ali patted my shoulder in comfort.

"We'll protect you Demi. Even though we are known here as weaklings, we're pretty sure that we got some cards to play on."

"Of course Dymitri, being your Head Student is my responsibility to take care all of you in the Omega House and I'll do my best to protect you away from them." Sky assured me with a smile.

"Ali?" Sky turned into the person beside me and looked him sternly.

"Yes Sky?"

"Can you give him a blessing?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Blessing?

"Oh, right." He then faced me, putting his hand in front of my forehead.

Suddenly, his hand glowed in a white light and I felt a warm feeling burning all over in my body. A few seconds later, he pulled away his hand from me and flashed a smile.

"There you go."

"What you did just do?"

"I put some protection spell on you but that blessing is not that permanent. It only last five to seven days."

"I'm still mastering my ability you know so if ever my blessing will disappeared, just find me and I'll give you another one okay?" He added. I nodded in response and beamed a smile to him.

"Thanks Ali."

"No worries." He winked and I laughed a bit.

"So, the six of you should go back to your dorms now. You have to rest okay?" Sky interrupted and stood up.

"I'll put you on your dorms now okay?" He said and that made us to stood up.

"Oh, I'm fine. I can teleport into my room." I proposed to Sky and he gave me a smile.

"No problem."

I stood away from Ali as Sky began to raise his hand and used his ability to call portals. Each of them had a portal on their own and eventually, they all were eaten inside until they finally disappeared.

"I guess you should go now too Dymitri." I faced the head student beside me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Bye." I said. He waved his hand until I closed my eyes and teleported back into my room.

I placed my bag on my desk and sat on my bed.

"What should I do? As if I can protect myself right?" I told to myself.

"As long as Ali's blessings is effectively working, I hope I can't be harmed...... again." I sighed and my memories from the past flashed in my mind again.

I shook my head, trying to forget that nightmares.

"It's now your time to fight and defend yourself Demi. At least fight for yourself." I scolded myself and head my way into the bathroom.

"I hope tomorrow will be not a bad day."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

206K 10.1K 26
It seems like everyone Lake knows has already met their other half. He's spent years in waiting but has finally turned his back on fate. The counterp...
91.8K 4.2K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...
161K 6.3K 45
©2020 Nathan P. All Rights Reserved Angel Roswell A sassy, multi talented, smart sixteen year old boy who had the unlucky role as the omega of the se...
137 0 17
The continuing story of Toni who first experience love in high school. He maybe heartbroken from his first love but this did not break his spirit and...