The Balotelli-Bale Series Boo...

By jmhallewell

When Alexander Christos meets a woman determined to have an heir without him in the picture, he becomes intri... More

Author's Note
Chapter One: Arranged Marriages
Chapter Two: Wild Creature
Chapter Three: Run Away
Chapter Four: A.C
Chapter Five: Chasing Ghosts
Chapter Six: The Drowning Incident
Chapter Seven: Who Are You Running From?
Chapter Eight: A Mafia Bride
Chapter Nine: Finally, Truth.
Chapter Ten: Admiral
Chapter Eleven: The Camping Trip
Chapter Twelve: You're Engaged!
Chapter Thirteen: Obstacles
Chapter Fourteen: Bye Bye Maria Part 1
Chapter Fifteen: Bye Bye Maria Part 2
Chapter Sixteen: Mama Help Me!
Chapter Seventeen: Clean Up
Chapter Eighteen: Deals and Farewells
Chapter Nineteen: Calm
Chapter Twenty: To My Beloved
Chapter Twenty One: And It Ends
Author's Note
Chapter 22: The Generous Tip
Chapter 23: The Noisy Neighbor
Chapter 24: Still Single
Chapter 25: Are You Interested?
Chapter 26: Have You Seen Nicko?
Chapter 27: Stood Up
Chapter 28: What's Your Story?
Chapter 29: Misfortunes
Chapter 30: Old Friend
Chapter 31: Helena Bale
Chapter 32: The Tough Grandmother
Chapter 33: Fist Fight
Chapter 34: The 1%
Chapter 35: A story About Me
Chapter 36: Sharing Arrangement
Chapter 37: Saying No
Chapter 38: Welcome Home Maria
Chapter 39: Schemers
Chapter 40: Tough Girl
Chapter 41: The Elephant In The Room
Chapter 42: Agreements
Chapter 43: Anniversary
Chapter 44: A Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 45: Mixed Feelings
Chapter 46: Our Family Part 1
Chapter 47: Our Family Part 2
Chapter 48: The Fight
Chapter 49: Midnight Ultimatums
Chapter 50: The Real Winner
Chapter 51: Recovery
Chapter 52: The English Devil
Chapter 53: The Bellingerres
Chapter 54: Guests
Chapter 55: Shotgun
Chapter 56: The Ghosts In The Dark
Chapter 57: Magazine Clipping
Chapter 58: Attempts
Chapter 59: The Godfather
Chapter 60: Red Roses
Chapter 61: United Front
Chapter 62: Distress
Chapter 63: Partners In Crime.
Chapter 64: The Four Suitors
Chapter 65: Parents' Day Out
Chapter 66: Friends
Chapter 68: The Overflow
Chapter 69: Jealous
Chapter 70: Pending
Chapter 71: Beyond Time

Chapter 67: Quick

533 79 13
By jmhallewell

Marianna's POV
"I need to talk to you."

I paused my conversation nodding my head. Nate entered the bedroom. "Have you eaten? Has Nicko been eating?"

"The only thing he is happy to do is eat. We are okay. We miss you though, I miss you. When are you coming back?"

"Soon. It's just a few more days. Are you sure Nicko doesn't want to speak to me?"

"It's not just you. He's not speaking to anyone. I think Mr Bale broke him." He laughed in a mean way.

"I love you. Tell him I love him. See you soon. Put nonno on the phone."

"Am I having a third grandchild?" He laughed as soon as he spoke.

I paid attention to the handsome man sitting in an armchair. If we get back together and we are stable enough, I'll definitely consider a third child. "No you're not."

"Good because you two have a lot to work out. It's not time for a baby. Should anything happen-"

"I'm safe. Trust me I learned the hard way. Twice." I laughed at myself. "I'm just checking on you. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Nicko is dull without your drama. Maybe Nate should lift the punishment."

"I'll ask him but don't do anything outside what was instructed. We need a united front. Okay daddy?"

"Fine. I was thinking of taking him to the Winery. He likes it there, you know just to cheer him up."

"He disobeyed and disrespected his parents. Let him wallow in misery till he never forgets. Don't go easy on him. I have to go now. Bye and i love you."

"I love you too."

"Sorry about that, I was checking on the family. You know I'm a mom of two boys. The teenager is a monster. The younger one is sweet." I rose up from the tufted leather pouf. I didn't bother to wrap my robe around my body. I want to tease his imagination. His eyes already seem intrigued. He's holding onto the side of the armchair his fingers digging into the leather. "Who are you again? I think I have seen you around the yacht."

He chuckled with a knowing look. We are role playing. "Well ma'am, I'm just the captain of the ship."

"What can I do for you on this hot night captain..."

"Alexander."

"Alexander." I purred out the name stopping a few inches shy of him. "What can I do for you Captain be Alexander?"

"Would you believe me if I say I wandered into your bedroom?" He narrowed the fierce pale blues.

I allowed the silk kimono to slip down my body. His eyes followed till it sat on the floor. He then trailed his gaze up my legs to my breasts. I'm not hinting anymore by standing in front of him with a wine red lace bra and a matching pair of panties. If he doesn't get the hint, I'll get a big sign with neon lights that says 'Make Love To Me'.

"I would usually consider that very inappropriate but given how good you look, I can forgive that. What's your name?"

"Everyone calls me Giana."

"It's a beautiful name." He stood up bringing the back of his hand to trace the side of my arm. "Giana, you're beautiful. I have seen you around and each time I get lost in your presence. I don't mean to be too forward but I'm curious... Do you taste as sweet as you look?"

"Alex-"

His lips silenced me. He got the hint. His hands did too as one cupped my bottom and the other molded my breast. He kissed me deeply just like he did back at the guest house in Italy. This is the Nate I want; the one who doesn't respect boundaries and can be very inappropriate. He tore his lips from mine to gaze at me. He sighed pleasurably. "I think one taste won't do. Forgive ma'am but I want to be very inappropriate with you."

"You have my permission."

He kissed my neck and my shoulder easing the bra out of the way and finally unhooking the backside. As soon as my breasts were freed he threw me on the bed getting out of his shirt quickly.

My heartbeat rose almost sky high when he got on top swiftly kissing me madly. There's no part of my torso that he didn't explore. He kissed me senselessly setting me ablaze with need. My hands didn't shy away from touching him. He stopped kissing me when I touched his chest. When my fingers mapped him down to the defined muscles along his torso he closed his eyes groaning deeply with need. He's such a beautiful man!

"Giana..." He growled out my name.

"Kiss me." I demanded. When his lips sought out mine I held his face. "Not on my lips captain."

He got the hint. If anything he surprised me when he turned me over to lie on my stomach. I felt the lace ripping and moments later the wetness of his lips just where I want him the most. I clenched a handful of the silk sheets beneath me. I moaned without restraint getting hotter with need. I know I'll be dripping by the time he is done. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed out in delight when they familiar sensation riddled through me.

The sound of his zipper built in me new anticipation. I want that hardness. He filled me quickly the familiarity of it making me dizzy. He rested his weight on top of me his hand holding my chin up. The other hand grasped mine pressing it down as he slammed himself into me. His breathing grew ragged and fast. I can feel him growing. His movements quickened. I don't want him to get there just yet. I have missed him and I want it to last!

Dio!

He cursed at the peak of his release.

My eyes widened.

That was too brief.

It hasn't even been five minutes. What the hell?

"I'm sorry." I heard him apologize. "I'm sorry."

Before I had a chance to turn over, he was already walking out.

It wasn't even five minutes. Is he that off his game?

I'm not satisfied. He didn't even scratch the surface! I'm not done with him!

*
"Court!" I slammed the door shut.

"Why do you look so pale?"

"Why do you look so lazy?"

"Wine and sex. You know that sweet sleep after great sex? Yes... That."

"At least it's working out for one of us." I jumped on the bed lying on my back like her.

"Hadn't Nate made a move yet?"

"Oh he did! We even did a little role play! Then we did the deed and it was over in less than five minutes!"

Court propped herself up on her elbows. Nothing excites her like sweet juicy gossip. "Tell me there was foreplay. Please tell me there was foreplay."

"There was. But it's..."

"It was brief?"

"Yes."

"Maria, thirteen years." She reminded me.

"Then he just left."

"Because he was probably embarassed."

"I didn't see it that way. He apologized. Did I rush him? Was I too intense?"

"No. It should happen. You two are in love and I'm shocked you're not tripping all over each other. Stop acting like you are both not dying to rip each other's clothes off all the time."

I thought of how he ripped the lace panty off me. I liked that. I want more of that from Nate. But I want it longer than five minutes.

"I'm past the pretending."

"What about Raúl?"

"I'll break up with him. I want Nate. I'm sure."

"That's my girl. I owe Francis money. I owe Chris a baby. Why did you lose this Maria? Do you know I would have gotten an extra ten percent of the St Patrick Group if I won this bet? Now I'll be fat and pregnant!"

"You're the one who told me to make the move!" She pushed me off the bed. I landed on my bum laughing pretty hard. "You'll be fat and pregnant."

I just kept laughing as she threw pillows at me.

I love Court! She's my best friend.

Nathan's POV
"I'll take the viagra."

Chris and Frank stared at me like they are about to laugh their heads off. These two are the worst friends when it comes to these things. As I expected they laughed like idiots.

"You can't get it up, can you?" Chris is literally shedding tears from all that laughing. "This is epic!'

"It's not that."

I got hard as soon as she started walking my way with her silk robe hanging loosely over her curvy short frame.

"You tapped out fast, didn't you?" Francis asked. He has it right.

"Yes."

"Viagra won't do the job. I don't believe in pills. If you wanna last, jerk off at least an hour or two before you bang her buddy." Chris suggested. "It works for me when I come back home after a while. I can never disappoint the Mrs."

"Pause and squeeze." Frank told me. "It may cause pain and discomfort for you but that works."

"Stop and start. Just let the arousal pass just before ejaculation and start again." They sound like doctors. Deep inside they are dying to laugh at me. Chris is fighting it hard. He gave in and started laughing again. "Oh Nate I'm so sorry. This is hilarious to think you used to be a playboy!"

"Seriously, you can use protection. It will reduce sensitivity and you can last a little longer." Francis is the only one not laughing ad much.

"Or you can just see a counsellor." Freya told me.

She wasn't in the room before. "Uh..." I felt embarassed just like I did after I let Maria down.

"Don't be embarassed. It happens. I won't tell anyone. Frank can we talk?"

After she left, I took a sit. "You'll be okay."

As soon as I felt her wetness I was speeding towards a release and I had no control. She was surprised when I finished. I'm sure she was disappointed.

"Or, you can go heavy on the foreplay. Get her to climax as often as possible and have the last five minutes to yourself." He spoke more seriously. "So Francis told me something."

"What?"

"The St Patrick Group can pay triple what the Navy does."

I closed my eyes for a moment. I wanted to talk to Maria about Nicko going back to school. It's either Rome or New York. If it's New York I'll need her help. It seems I have a lot to be embarassed about. My finances, my inability to properly satisfy my wife and a million other thoughts in my head. Maybe Chris was right. I need to kill off whatever anxiety is in my head before I can find some sort of happiness. Maybe I should quit the navy and join the St Patrick Group. I should have taken the UN job. There are a lot of what ifs and no answers.

But first things first, getting Nickolas into a good school.

"What would you recommend?"

"I can give you a desk job. You have fourteen or so years of experience in the navy. That is valuable. The pay will be troppo what you earn, no sweat. If you want more action, you can be a merc. That pays well but you can't have a conscience. It's messed up. I'm willing to do whatever tohelp you out buddy. Just let me know how."

"I'm feeling like a failure. I'm happy for Maria. She is financially independent and richer than me. She can raise Nickolas on her own. I'm not of any use. I can't even raise his tuition fee. I'm horrible in bed. I'm feeling like a failure."

He is not laughing anymore. He leaned closer to me. "I was away from Court for a while two years after I married her. I wasn't there when my son was born and two years later he wouldn't let me hold him because I was a stranger. I had seen Dom shit I couldn't get past. I had issues that need to be resolved anf I was in a house with a wife who wasn't making it easy for me. We fought, we argued, it was ugly. And I couldn't get it up. I felt like a failure too. But you have to rise above that. Take control of your mind. You're in charge. It starts in your mind. That is what the shrink too me. Win the battle up there and you will be alright buddy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 2 7
Your 16 with an abusive dad you mum passed too new students move to your school you immediately fall in love with "the Emo one"you have a baby togeth...
2.6K 320 21
Alexander's wish to live a simple life away from the burden of the Christos name hits a brick wall when he finds himself between love and an arranged...
438K 20.5K 62
Though she was born in luxury, she was always treated as a burden after her mom's death. Isabella Stratton was tortured by her stepmother. She tried...
5.6M 173K 52
Alana has always found comfort in her bedroom, especially now with the Crown Prince of Greece warming her bed, but she never thought it'd spark disas...