๐‘ฐ๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†, ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By samfendersgf

"๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฐ, ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ" IN THE MAKING <3... More

x cast x
S1๏ธโƒฃA PRETTY FACE
PARKOUR OUT OF THE WINDOW
IV'E GOT YOU, BROTHER
GOOD TIMES DON'T LAST FOREVER
HAPPY NEW HOME
I'D RATHER BE DRUNK THAN SAD
DO YOU THINK SHES ALIVE?
WHO DOSEN'T SLEEP IN ISOLATION?
DRUNK GIRLS, EVER THE MYSTERY
I WANTED YOU TO BE THE DAD
WE CAN MAKE THIS BETTER
ARE YOU COMPLAINING, NOWAZ?
DRUNK BUT HAPPY THIS TIME
S2๏ธโƒฃHIGHWAY TO HELL
YOU LOOK DASHING, LANA
HE'S JUST A KID
CAUGHT RED HANDED
CHASING LAMAS
NO ANGEL LIKE RIZ NOWAZ
COME, SAVE MY NIGHT
HE DID INFACT SAVE THE NIGHT
WISHING HIM GOOD LUCK
TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF THE ACKLEY BRIDGE RUGBY TEAM
MAKING YOU FEEL BETTER
NO UPMOST ACTION, MR NOWAZ
CRYING IN THE CLUB
please read <3
YOUR PERSONAL TICKET TO ALYA NOWAZ'S DOWNFALL
MRS NOWAZ PROBABLY MAKES THE BEST FOOD
AND ITS HURTIN' ME
SHE SAYS SHES HAPPY BUT SHES NOT
S3๏ธโƒฃIN ANOTHER LIFE, MY FRIEND
OUR REAL GOODBYE
I'D LIKE TO COMPLETE THIS CEREMONY
YOU CANT TELL ME SHE DOSENT LOOK LIKE A WHORE
SO THAT PRACTICALLY MEANS YOUR ALONE HERE
LOSING HERSELF
FORGIVE YOU, FORGIVE ME
BANG AND THE BITCH IS GONE
<3
CHECK IT OUT
CHECK IT OUT 2

I GUESS YOU JUST DON'T FUCK WITH SAM MURGATROYD

4.6K 65 9
By samfendersgf

"He's getting my ring re-sized, how cute is that" Missy gushed, as her Nas and Lana stood in the middle of the yard of the school.

"Yeah that's cute it's-" Nas began before stopping abruptly, "wait a second, that's the girl over there," Nas pointed, "the chicken girl who robbed Razia's shoes!"

"What? the ginger boy?" Missy looked, following Nas' finger.

"I think you mean the ginger girl, Missy" Lana whispered, biting back a laugh.

"Oh, oops!" but before the girls could even comprehend what was happening, Nas was storming towards the ginger girl.

And surprise, surprise she was with Candice.

"Hey, ill erm, ill have those back" Nas smiled, gesturing towards the girls shoes.

"What?" the ginger girl scoffed.

"Erm they're my sisters trainers and i saw you take them, at the mosque?"

"It weren't me" the girl deadpanned.

"Yeah it was you, you know it was you! dressed as a chicken and all" Nas spoke, clearly annoyed.

"It. weren't. me"

"Oi why don't you just give Razia her trainers back and we can move on" Lana laughed, swinging her arm around Raz.

The girl almost instantly went for Nas, grabbing her hair and yanking it.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" Lana yelled, getting in and pulling the chicken girl off Nas, however, Lana's shoulders got yanked back, and unfortunately this time it wasn't Riz.

"If you mess with my cousin you mess with me!" Candice roared in her face, slapping Lana pathetically.

"Cousins? oh what a surprise there eh?" Lana laughed almost physcotically, punching Candice clean on the nose.

It took a moment for Candice to compose herself, before lunging herself at Lana, attempting to punch her, however they were very ineffective. Before Lana could go any further, she noticed Candice's elbow collide with Miss Keane's face.

"Oi you what're you doing" Cory distracted Lana from the situation, spinning her around.

"Get off me, Cory" Lana yelled, pushing his shoulders back still angry because of Candice and her chicken cousin.

"Ayt, ayt" he muttered.

"You, you, and you, my office now!" This random man in a suit yelled.

"What?" Nas gasped.

"Wait who even are you?" Lana laughed back.

"Don't make me get any more angry" he boomed in her face.

"Whatever" she sighed, making her way into school.

The more she stared at him, the more he looked like Ed Westwick. A cheap version of course, but still.

"She stole my sisters trainers!" Nas argued, death glaring who the girls had learnt to be called Sam.

"Her sister called me a lezza!" Sam fought back. Both Nas and Lana cringing, remembering Razia still didn't know Nas liked girls too.

"Is that true, Nasreen?" Miss Keane asked shockingly, cleaning up her bloody nose, "you think it's okay to use language like that do ya?"

"No of course not," Nas scoffed, "it was Razia who said it anyway, not me."

"And Lana, fighting again?"

"Well i had to help her didn't i? Sam started on her for no reason!"

"Still? that's no reason to get involved!" Miss Keane yelled. This wasn't like her, she was normally way more understanding, but Lana knew Mr Quereshi's death was really affecting her, so she decided not to fight back.

"I heard there's been some commotion?" Mrs Carter asked, entering the office.

"Nasreen, Lana and Samantha"

"Sam, it's Sam"

"Yeah there's been a scuffle, but Mr Shah is dealing with it" Sadiq muttered as he glared at Mrs Carter

"Right, okay" Mrs Carter cowered.

Damn, Lana thought. It seemed there was more drama between the teachers then the students anyway.

"Yes, in fact Lana was just about to apologise to Miss Keane" Mr Shah spoke.

"Me? why should i? it was Candice's elbow not mine!"

"I. don't. care. apologise!"

"I'm sorry Miss Keane" Lana snarled sarcastically, before grabbing her bag and leaving the office, slamming the door.

                                               ❥

Lana stood in front of the mirror in the toilets alone, applying her lipgloss and replying to her messages. She turned just as Sam came out a stall, just as Razia, Shannon and they're group came in. Shit this could get real good.

"Hey Lana" the girls smiled, waving.

"Heyyy" Lana laughed back, before turning to face Sam.

Lana could tell on Sam's face she knew what was coming, as she slowly backed away as the group of girls got closer to her. Lana was tempted to stop what was fate to happen, but she thought Sam deserved it, so she just watched.

As Sam attempted to run past them, they immediately grabbed her and threw her to the floor, causing Lana to gasp quietly, she wasn't expecting them to be so rough, but then again it was Razia.

"Get off me! what are you doing?" Sam yelled, hopelessly attempting to get out of the 4 girls grasp.

"Stay still" Razia yelled in her face, as Sam continued to squirm.

When Shannon made her way down to Sam with a pen in her hand, Lana began to regret not stepping in earlier.

"This is what you get for touching MY sister" Razia yelled again, the rest of the girls laughing as Shannon wrote 'dyke' across Sam's forehead.

After noticing what she had written, Lana rushed out of the toilets, making her way to the canteen.

"You won't believe what just happened!" Lana gasped out of breath, throwing her lunch down on the table that Missy and Nas were sat on, sliding in next to Missy.

But before anyone could respond, Sam stormed through the canteen doors, catching everyone's attention, probably due to the very prominent 'dyke' written across her forehead.

She made her way onto the top of the table Cory was sat on, causing everyone's laughter to die down.

"You all had a good look, yeah? this is what a dyke looks like, you think you can embarrass me? scare me? because you can't, i'm a lady loving, no you can't watch, raving lesbian, and i don't care who knows!"

Damn.

"Sam get down" Mr Shah groaned, making his way over. However Sam ignored him, walking over to Razia's table, flipping hers and all her mates food off their trays, onto the floor. She threw Shannon's sandwich in her face, then pushing her head backwards. Lana loved Shan but that was fucking funny. 

"If you want another go, your gonna have to go through me first" Candice screamed at Shannon, before making an obvious glance at Lana.

"Dont think we're not gonna find out exactly what's gone on here!" Mr Shah yelled in the girls faces, before following Sam.

"Erm Lana," Nas began suspiciously, "what was that look all about? the one Candice just gave you?"

"I don't know," Lana shrugged, "i mean i watched it happen but-"

"You what?"

"I watched it happen"

"You blimmin idiot" Nas yelled in Lana's face, causing all heads to turn towards the pair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 11K 44
โ› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...
49.9K 1.4K 72
"๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ" โœ”๏ธŽ ๐…๐–๐Š๐„๐๐“๐‘๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด, 2021 ยฉ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„ ๐–๐€๐‘...
77.7K 2.1K 13
๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง...
5.5K 164 66
Finished :))