Our Flor

By Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... More

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Hugs and Kisses

8.3K 211 10
By Cely-124

Back to Elanoras POV:
"I love you bubba"I hear Esteban whisper in my ear .

"My turn"I open my eyes to a Gabriel sprinting towards me.I start detaching myself from Esteban but he doesn't let go I quickly whisper.

"We'll cuddle later bubba I promise"I say in his ear.

"Fine"Esteban then glares at Gabriel who literally just smiles and picks me up and spins me around making me giggle loudly.I see all my brothers looking at me in awe.They must really think I'm cute now .I stay hugging Gabriel for a while .

"I love you princess can't wait to cook with you",Gabriel mutters loudly making me instantly laugh .

"I love cooking Gabriel",I say smiling at him ,he's now looking at me with so much adoration in his eyes.

"Move it's my turn",says a happy Romano who comes and hugs me while whispering "your so cute"
"You've grown up to beautiful woman"your never having a boyfriend"or "your so adorable".All i do is cover my face .He grabs my hands away from my face and stares at every single freckle I have .Looking at my honey colored eyes.

"I love you Romano"I say looking up at his electrifying blue eyes and swiping away the tear that fell from his eye.

"I love you more princess",Romano says engulfing me into another hug making me smile and sniffing his ocean water scented cologne.

"Are you sniffling him principessa",asks papa I look up and glare at him .I see Lucas who wants to laugh.

"No" I say to quickly making them all chuckle or laugh.

"Are you sure principessa"asks Romano who's still hugging me .

"Who's side are you on"I glare at Romano who's now pouting.

"Yours Principessa", he says still pouting .

"Ok I think it's my turn move Romano" says an annoyed Marcos who's smiling at me.
Romano let's go and Marcos comes running to my arms.He instantly attaches himself on me tight all I do is hold him tighter while taking in his fancy cologne .I wrap my arms tighter around his neck pulling him closer to my neck.I end up sniffing him , okay maybe I do sniff them but that's not my fault it's a habit I have.I feel a vibration through me and I know he's chuckling at me .I just whisper .

"I love you Marcos I miss you getting me out of trouble", I say sadly In his ear.

"I missed you so much principessa I'm never letting you go again I promise you that"

"I love you princess"he says vulnerable in my ear while hugging me like a koala.

"Ok my turn come here principessa ,come to your favorite brother",A smirking Matheo says opening his arms.I detached myself from Marcos and run to Matheo who immediately engulfs me in bear hug my favorite.I love bear hugs.

"Sorry guys you gotta save the best for last"Matheo says to all my brothers who are now pouting.

"Not fair"says Romano

"I'm clearly her favorite I'm her twin dumbass"says Esteban

"No I'm her favorite I have the same hair as her"says Gabriel .Who we all look at strangely,he only shrugs.

"I'm her favorite right princess"Marcos asks making them all look at me .

Enjoy 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 2.1K 18
Luciana was taken by her mother hoping for a simpler life.Leaving behind her other children including Luciana's twin ,Adriana.However what happens wh...
75.6K 1.6K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
562K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
195K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...