The one they desire (Haikyuu)

By insomniacnox

Nekoma, Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, Fukurōdani and Shiratorizawa. All these gangs have one thing in common.... The... More

Chapter one (setting the scene)
Chapter Three (The Search Begins)
Who should Hinata have his first kiss with?
Chapter Four Sneek Peak
Chapter Four (The Kiss)
Your gonna love me- Authors note
Chapter 5- The Past
Chapter 6 (Cat vs crows)
Introducing The rest of Karasuno
Introducing Nekoma
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter Two (The Men In Black)

4.8K 165 36
By insomniacnox

Hinata's POV:

I spun around from directly were I was hearing the clang of some guns reloading, I started to sweat slightly but I thought of how exciting this battle/Fight would be. "Well well what do we have here" a unknown person spoke the mysterious man still had his gun still directly pointing towards me, the unknown man's voice was intimidating and sent small little waves of anxiety over my spine, he had a strong build but didn't seem like to much of a challenge. He has dark silky hair which was looking like it was velvet cloth or maybe the wings of a crow. The three men that stood at the other end of the alleyway were all wearing black, the almost bald guy wearing black joggers with a black shirt. The silver haired boy was wearing a pair of black jeans and a black hoodie. The leader looking person (daichi the black haired one) was wearing a black suit and a black tie around his neck.

( I LOVE HOW I JUST MADE DAICHI THE ONLY SERIOUS PERSON WITH THEIR CLOTHING, It's not even funny but I am laughing at it xD)

Two other men pointed there guns at my head and they looked like they were ready to pounce like they are untamed wild beasts targeting its prey, I held my breath slightly I wasn't scared I was just annoyed since I couldn't fight them all in jeans well there could be other reasons but I wouldn't dare to admit anything else. 'So annoying' I thought to myself as I was thinking the three Unknown men that stood before me inched a step closer

I narrowed my eyes at the silver haired man, he had a mask covering half his face while the only thing visible was his eyes they were a beautiful and timid gold, one that could easily pierce you into pieces if you weren't focusing, he had his hair away from his face only a strand or two touching it, I started to observe what they were exactly wearing and how I would get out of this situation. They all had gloves on and a knife and gun in either hands.

I slowly moved my eyes over to the almost bald guy he had a smug look planted onto his face, I wanted to puke but I didn't. He had his gun pointed towards my chest.

I backed up slightly my back the hitting the alleyway wall, I let out a small grunt, I saw the three men smile and walk towards me I quietly cleared my voice and pretended to sound distressed.

"W-what do you want from me!?" I whined

Right imma introduce the four characters that are here!!!! Because I don't want to keep referring to suga as silver haired man and so...

Name: Daichi Sawamura

Age: 23

Mafia position: Mafia Leader

Mafia: Karasuno

Appearance:

(Credits to artist)

Name: Sugawara

Age: 23

Mafia Position: Second in command

Mafia: Karasuno

Appearance:

(Not exactly what he is wearing but ye- credits to artist!!!)

Name: Tanaka

Age: 22

Mafia Position: Weapon Dealer

Mafia: Karasuno

Appearance:

Right now back to the storyyyyyyy!!!!! ^^

=================================
"Now now we are just wondering what someone like you is doing here..." Daichi said with a small smirk tanaka and Sugawara following his lead.

"P-Please.... leave me alone!!!" I wouldn't smirk but little did they know I was guiding them into my trap, a little sensation lit inside me as they did not realise how I was making them into my own plan.

"And why would we do that?" Tanaka said as he got closer Dachi following close behind and Sugawara still pointing his gun at me, I started to fake tremble to make them believe me more.

"B-because I have nothing to do with you..." I replied with a slight tremble in my voice, it was fake to me but it wasn't to them. I waited till they got slightly closer, I clutched onto the box that was next to me, my gun being in there and I was not going to leave it.

"Yeah... no." Sugawara said all three males now around four to five metres away. I took a deep breathe grabbing the box jumping up onto Daichi's shoulders pushing off him and Reaching up to grab up onto the lowest rooftop a gunshot was heard from the alleyway...
THAT DAMN BASTARD SHOT ME IN THE LEG. Red liquid started dripping down my leg, the pain hurt. A lot. But I couldn't stay there.
"Shit!" I said louder then I was suppose to. I continued running jumping across the rooftops, changing as I did. I threw the wig off changed my hoodie placed my mask on and ran to a run down apartment.

I jumped through the window and winced from all the pain I was in, the bullet hit me just above the knee cap. 'That fucking hurt!!!' I sat down and started wrapping my leg in bandages. After I had finished I grabbed one of the only other things I had and wrapped myself up into the blanket, hiding my guns and knives first.

Sugawara's POV:

When the boy that was standing before us jumped onto Daichi's shoulders and onto the rooftop I released a gun shot in that direction hoping it him to stop him from moving or at least slow him down.

"SHIT!!" The boy from before yelled, I smirked slightly but then I heard sprinting and it meant he was still running which meant the gunshot hit him but not somewhere which slowed him, I remembered that daichi was the one he stood on so I looked back at him. A huge smirk was planted on his face I knew what it meant... all to well.

"Right let's go back to the base.." daichi said as he turned around slowly tanaka following slowly behind him.

"What are we going to do with that boy, boss?" Tanaka asked wanting to go find that boy and either get to know him or completely torture the shit out of him. Of course Tanaka was imagining all the things he could do to the little kouhai.

"Oh we are going to find him, recruit him then we are going to make him pay for standing on me. Even though he weighed basically nothing" Daichi responded to Tanaka's comment, all three of them continued to talk as they entered their limo and their driver took the three mafia members back to the Karasuno base, the car journey was in a very awkward silence, Tanaka was having dirty thoughts as he remembered the boy who's figure was feminine, Sugawara was blushing softly seeing how soft the boy's skin looked and how cute he looked.

Daichi was thinking of how he was going to get that boy recruited into his mafia gang before any other gang found him... He will ask his hacker to research him, the limo pulled up outside the Karasuno base..

====================================
HAIIIIIII GUYS!!!! Hope you are enjoying the day or night you are reading this... I did try to get a lot done in this chapter but I didn't want it to seem like it was word on word without any good description and stuff... Anyway hope you enjoyed!!! Also guys once I have made Shouyo meet all the gangs listed before I will make a ship chapter asking which ships I should do or if I do a harem. So ye ^^^^ Love yall

First try: 1099 words done Monday 8th February 01:24

Edit: 1261 words!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...